School Discipline Ch. 01

Story Info
Melissa gets punished by her teacher.
3.1k words
4.26
88.3k
70

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/28/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

James Roberts had been teaching for just over twenty years, but you would never know it looking at him. He has maintained an athletic figure and his hair has only just started to gain flecks of grey, which only gave him a more authoritative look. He was a frequent at the gym and spent his early mornings running, and still found enough time to mark all of his student's work, be a good husband to his wife and raise his three daughters. He was considered an excellent teacher by his school, and a great lover by his wife.

However, he held some darker secrets, whilst it's true that he had earned plenty of money, working at private schools, to keep his wife comfortable, he had slept around with a lot of other women. Similarly, whilst it was true that he was a good teacher, it had not been uncommon for the girls he taught to flirt with him, and he had taken advantage of that. Despite this, his secret affairs, with both staff and students, had remained hidden, but he was always on the hunt for his next girl.

He would find this girl on a hot sticky Friday, near the end of September. It was probably one of the last hot days of the year, with the temperature having spiked to 33 degrees Celsius, but not only was it hot, but it was humid. It had rained the two days earlier and, whilst the heat had evaporated the puddles and dampness away, no clouds formed. Leaving the moisture stuck in the air, not carried away by any breeze, creating a most stifling and stuffy environment.

It was on this most uncomfortable of Fridays that James had his most difficult class. Queen Anne's School, was a private Secondary School and Sixth Form College, and James exclusively taught the exam syllabuses. Worse yet was that he had his upper sixth class at the end of Fridays, starting a 3pm and ending at 4.30pm. The upper sixth were always loud for this lesson and paid little attention, and several of them having reached the age of eighteen now thought of themselves as adults and would often regard James as either condescending or overly strict on them, meaning that they did not pay him any attention at all, especially on Friday afternoons.

However, on this particular afternoon as his class filled his room he became vaguely distracted, many of the girls had seemingly found it too hot and had unbuttoned their blouses considerably. Some had even tied them off, exposing large swathes of stomach, to try and keep cooler. Whilst James found the sight rather pleasant, he was able to control himself and gave a fifteen-minute lecture on the 1099 Siege of Jerusalem, then gave orders for the students to spend ten minutes taking notes from the textbooks. James then sat at his desk, pretending to do work on his computer whilst ogling the girls. They were all busy note-taking, the early effort put into a lesson that was bound to die out soon. Yet James' eye fell on a girl near the back, her name was Melissa Price. The top three or four buttons of her blouse were undone, giving James a good view of her considerable cleavage when she leant forward, and when she stretched backwards the tied off blouse allowed the display of a large amount of skin, with a cute little belly button about two-thirds down her flat, toned stomach. Her chestnut brown hair cascaded down her shoulders and it was clear that she was wearing make-up to seduce, her long eyelashes and faint red lipstick casting seductive glances at any nearby boy.

James quickly looked her up on the school system to check her age and found that she was eighteen, he then looked through his desk draws to find the pile of essays from this class that he hadn't handed back yet, and found hers. He gave it a brief read through, it wasn't great, he had graded it as a D. He then checked her record and found that she hadn't been producing much work above a B grade, and a plan formed in his head. He put it to one side, however, to continue on with the lesson, which dragged on slowly in the heat. The general behaviour got worse, leading to the employment of shouting by James and annoyed and irritated moans from his students. When 4.30 came he almost cheered, holding the door open to let the students go, but when he saw that Melissa had packed her bag he spoke up.

"Miss Price, could you please stay behind, so that we can talk about a couple of things." He asked her, which led to a groan from Melissa, who clearly wanted to get home as quickly as possible. Yet, she sat herself down on the spare chair that always lingered by James' desk and waited for him to let everybody out. Once everybody had left, he shut the door and joined her at his desk, getting out her essay.

"Your most recent work has been lacking dearly and with your previous track record I will have no choice but to give you a predicted grade of a D." James stated.

"Aw, but Mr Roberts, I need at least a B in all subjects to be able to apply to the Unis I want to go to." She replied, a little fear in her eyes at the idea that her future may not go the way she thought.

"Well then, you'll have to buck up the work you do for me over the next few weeks then." James said, getting up and circling her.

"Is that all then Mr Roberts? Because, I'd really like to go home." Melissa asked, and James smiled, now behind her he gently placed his hand on her shoulder.

"No, Miss Price, you may not go, because I have another matter to address." Melissa looked confused but James continued "You are dressed like a common whore! Uniform regulation is to be obeyed at all times, regardless of the weather. Your tits were practically out in front of everyone today, and you've been giving all the boys around you glances and flashes of bare skin, distracting them from their work." James paused, his hand now gripping Melissa's shoulder tightly, she had become flustered and was struggling to speak, so James went on in a softer tone.

"However, if you really want a higher predicted grade, then this could all be overlooked if you did a little extra one-on-one work." James suggested, his hand moving down to Melissa's right breast and giving it a rough squeeze. This finally brought a reaction out of the girl and she squealed and stood up, facing James.

"Mr Roberts, if you try something like that again, I'll- I'll go to the Principal." She said, taking slight steps away from James, but he just grinned.

"No Miss Price, you're not. You will do what I say from now on, or I will personally make sure that no university in the country accepts you." James replied, but Melissa wasn't listening, she bolted for the door, but James got to her first, grabbing her and pushing her back towards his desk. She tried to escape again but James stopped her yet again, so she hit him, but this just led to James pushing her over the desk and trapping her.

"If that's how you want to play it then fine, I have no choice but to discipline you." James said through gritted teeth as he fought to keep her still. He was able to get her hands behind her back and took of his tie to bind them. Once he had completed his task he spun her around and held her to face him, her hands tied behind her back, during the struggle her face had covered itself in a light sheen of sweat, making her even more beautiful.

"Right, here's how it's going to be," James said "For the rest of this year you will only refer to me a sir, every Friday afternoon we will have a one-on-one session in which you will do whatever I say, and you will never tell anyone what goes on her, understood?" James asked but she spat in his face, still struggling to get away. James slapped her and grabbed her by her neck, giving it a light squeeze, whilst he wiped to spit away.

"Do you understand?"

"Yes," Melissa mumbled but James tightened his grip on her.

"Yes what?"

"Yes, sir" Melissa responded, and James released her from his grip, but moved up close to her, his hands either side of her, leaving her trapped, whilst his semi-hard erection pushed against her upper thigh, hardening by the second.

"Do you have a boyfriend whore?" James asked, subconsciously picking her new nickname.

"Y-Yes," Melissa whimpered, a tear rolling down her cheek.

"Have you fucked him?"

"Y-Yes,"

"Have you fucked other boys, have you whored out your body to them?" James asked, his face almost against hers.

"T- T- Two others," Melissa trembled as she shook with fear.

"Did any of them pleasure you? Did any of them make you reach orgasm?" James asked, his tongue slivering out to lick at the tear that had rested on her cheek.

"No," Melissa responded, a little puzzled at James' line of inquiry, but he simply smiled, she had just set him a challenge without knowing it.

"Are you enjoying this, whore?" He asked and Melissa blushed in response, she was wet, and she knew it. She had fantasized about being dominated by a man and had spent many times fingering herself watching porn in which the man fucked the girl brutally and had spent many late nights reading rape erotica, she knew that this was her ultimate fantasy and that it was turning her on.

"Well, slut?" James asked again, one of his hands moving to the waistband of her ridiculously short skirt.

"N- No," Melissa replied and James let his hand sink down under her skirt, and her quickly felt her damp panties, they were completely soaked, and James grinned. Quickly removing his hand, he hit her.

"Never lie to me whore," James told her, "Now time for your punishment." James sat turned her around and bent her back over his desk, and flipped her skirt up, and pulled her panties down. He now saw her cute little arse for the first time, it was heart shaped and smooth, he gave it a quick caress and felt how soft her skin was, like velvet to his rough hands, then he raised his hand and came down hard on her arse.

"One, for lying to me," James said as Melissa screamed out in pain as his palm hit her, James was glad that he was doing this on a hot Friday afternoon. All the other teachers would have left immediately after their student, James had the entire school to himself. He raised his hand again and brought it crashing back down, he repeated this action again and again.

"Five for dressing like such a slut," he said, as her arse started turning red, "Five for getting a D in your last essay," James continued, then he let out the last of her punishment "And ten for attempting to avoid punishment." He finished, the sound of slapping skin no longer echoing around his class and into the school corridors, her arse now a rosy red, but in the silence James heard whimpering.

"Please, Please, Please" Melissa whispered, the breath escaping her lips, James grabbed her hair and pulled her up so he could hear what she was saying.

"Please what?"

"Please, just fuck me."

"Ask again," James said,

"Please fuck me, sir" Melissa let out and James dropped her back on the desk, and stuck two fingers into her tight heat. Melissa gasped and did her best to arch her back as James brought his thumb round to press against her clit. Melissa let out more moans, and James used his other hand to spread her legs, to get better access. He couldn't take it anymore, and quickly undid his belt and dropped his trousers and pants, his erection springing free. James was rather proud of himself, his cock was around seven or eight inches long and was incredibly thick, many women had screamed as he pounded them and now this young girl with such a tight hole was going to feel it boring into her. James grabbed it in his hand, whilst pushing Melissa's head down hard against the desk to stop her from moving. He slowly rubbed it over her thighs and tight snatch, coating his shaft in her juices.

"Do you like the feeling of that whore?" James asked "Do you like the feeling of my hard cock rubbing against your cunt? Do you want it inside you? Are you going to scream and beg for your tight little cunt to be filled with my cock?" Melissa's face went as red as her arse, although James could not see. His words had turned her on so much, just the feeling of his fingers thrust up her snatch had made her more aroused than any of her previous sexual encounters. This was her secret fantasy, being completely and utterly dominated by another man, and it was happening, it was undeniable now, as her juiced ran freely over his cock and onto her thighs.

"Yes," she screamed, "Please sir, I beg of you, fill me with your cock. Please sir, just fuck me!" Melissa let out and James pushed in, slowly. He wanted to savour this moment, her snatch expanded for his cock as he forced it through, he kept going until he was fully sheathed inside her. Then he began to pull out and thrust back in. He continued in this fashion for a while, slowly thrusting in and out of her, but he soon sped up. Melissa moaned and tried to move with him but James left his weight on her, his hand keeping her firmly pressed against the desk, his other hand caressing her arse, feeling the soft skin, and pulling her arse cheeks apart to get a better view of her snatch, and her arsehole. Soon James was pounding her, making her scream and moan in complete ecstasy and he thrust in and out of her. Melissa writhed beneath him, experiencing the best sexual pleasure in her entire life, she was amazed, never before had she felt so alive, never before had she realized how turned on she would be being dominated, and taken by force. It didn't take her long to climax, her snatch constricting around James' cock and when he felt it he gave her a particularly hard thrust and held himself still, his cock embedded inside her as she spasmed around it, then he continued his rough thrusts. However, he began to take more and more interests in her arsehole, as it kept peeking up at him, taunting him, then, as Melissa came down form her most extraordinary high, she realized something.

"Please, sir, stop!" She begged, she wasn't on the pill and he wasn't wearing a condom, "Don't cum in me please." James sighed, but thought this was yet another opportunity, and removed his cock, it glistened with her fluids, and placed it at the entrance to her arsehole, and pushed. Melissa's eyes widened in shock, this was not what she had meant, and even though James' cock was completely coated with her cum, there was still barely enough lubricant, this would hurt.

"Please sir, no! I beg of you; I've never taken it up my arse before." Melissa pleaded, a tear returning once again to her cheek. None of this bothered James, he just made sure that he was keeping her pressed down against the desk and thrust deeply into her. Here he experienced a whole new level of pleasure, as his cock penetrated her virgin arsehole he almost came right then and there, it was much tighter than her snatch and her could almost feel the pain Melissa was experiencing himself, almost. The pleasure that was shooting up his cock overpowered all his other senses, as he thrust desperately in and out of her. Then he felt the build-up in his gut, he was ready, about to explode, but then an idea came across his mind. Blackmail. That's what he needed, the ensure Melissa's silence and continued obedience.

He quickly exited her arse, and turned her over, forcing himself back into her tight little snatch to keep his cock warm and make sure he was ready. He then ripped open her blouse and bra to expose her breasts to him, they were magnificent, he slightly regretted not spending more time with them earlier. They were sizable, being well over a handful, but still remained young and fresh, well rounded and clung to Melissa's body. He squeezed the left one with his hand, kneading it and tweaking her erect nipple, whilst his other hand got his phone ready. He then pulled his cock out and pushed Melissa onto her knees and furiously pulled on his cock, hitting record on his phone. Then, his semen shot out of his member at an astonishing rate, the first two jets hitting her face, which had been covered with a heavy layer of sweat, now getting a coating of cum racing across her forehead and nose, Melissa closed her eyes as it hit her and dripped down onto her eyelashes and lips. Then James aimed down as his third, fourth and fifth shots hit her breasts, releasing such an amount of semen that it almost covered them. Then he aimed his last shot back at her face, it hit the very top of her forehead, some of it splashing above and to the side, mixing in with her hair. James then stopped the video and took extra photos to be sure.

Soon after Melissa collapsed onto the floor, James checked on her but she seemed fine, only a little stunned. He took a few more pictures of her cum coated body to jerk off to later, when his wife was away. Then he brought his trousers back up and retrieved his tie, as Melissa slowly started to recover, but to ensure complete control over he James looked through her bag and found her phone, and quickly put her number in his phone, and then put it back in her bag. He then collected the work he needed and left, as though nothing had happened, leaving Melissa lying there on the floor to recover, in ripped clothes and covered in his cum, it wasn't as if anyone would come by.