School for Scandal: Diamond's Day 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jizzlober
jizzlober
281 Followers

"Okay, sis, time to show the world what a good little cocksucker you are," Purring, Laura waited until Candi looked up at her before snapping a first shot of her baby sister laid out across a table, her pouty lips wrapped round the flared crown of Laura' boyfriend's colossal pussy-pleaser and another giant dong speared into her ass.

"Okay, honey," Surprising Laura by yanking the sliver of fabric away from her pussy and placing his hands on her hips to press her cunt tighter onto the top of his cock, Ian repurposed her fresh statement to fit his own purposes, "Time to show your sister what a squirting slut you are!"

And with that, Ian heaved forwards, pushing Laura in front of him as he shoved his throbbing eighteen-inch length of cast iron-hard cockmeat down Candi's throat in perfect synchrony with how Charles was driving his cock into her ass yet again. Not to mention that he drove his cock between Laura's pussy lips all the way.

In another display of unplanned but perfect synchronization, both Hart sisters climaxed at the exact same time, Laura crying out into the open and Candi doing the same around the trunk of Ian's elephantine schlong. But while Candi's pussy juices rained down onto the table in a voluminous but rather gentle fashion, Laura's honeypot exploded in a flurry of girlcum that splattered all over her sister's face and her own belly, washing over Candi's cheeks and in between the etched musculature of her fitness-goddess abdomen, reaching past her belly button and rushing down the sides of Candi's neck as she bucked back and forth in the narrow gap left between Candi's face and Ian's crotch.

"Candi," It wasn't really the orgasming Candi that Diamond was addressing. Instead, she'd spotted that Robert seemed rather unsure of what to do next, and decided to give him a subtle hint, "If you really want to impress me, there's a little something your sister did earlier..."

Robert looked at Diamond and grinned to show that he'd gotten the hint.

Even though she was still cumming, and had one throbbing, ginormous, granite-like slab of cock buried balls-deep in her ass and another advancing further down her gullet while her gorgeous sister was pelting her face with bursts of girlcum, Candi couldn't help but notice when Robert started dragging the heavy, fist-sized crown of his schlong - absurdly enough the smallest one there at a truly whopping seventeen inches of brawny cockmeat - down her spine towards the top of her anal cleavage, already dramatically widened from its usual narrow, deep form by the girth of Charles' cock.

Robert knew exactly what Diamond was angling for, and returned her smile as he continued his slow retreat across the table and Candi's curved, graceful back. After they were done with the several hours long fuck-session that Diamond's interview for the school paper had turned into and had returned to the now uncurtained shower, she'd told Sanddy and him about the double-anal which she'd watched Ian and Charles treat Laura to, describing the scene of them working their humungous fuckpieces up her tight ass in such lurid detail and with such enthusiasm that he'd had to interrupt her halfway through, pull his pulsing cock from her clutches, and spear its full length through her cinnamon ring in one mighty thrust.

Seeing Robert reversing towards him one step at the time, Charles pounded Candi's ass with three quick thrusts, bringing eight inches of his fuckpiece out through her distended ringpiece before slamming his way forwards again each time, not stopping until his belly was pressed into her bronzed bubble butt and his beefy nuts smacked into the swollen lips of her juicing cunt. Having succeeded not only in his purpose of opening Candi's ass wider, but also in further increasing the flow of orgasmic juices from her slit and heightening the intensity of the moans that she released round Ian's dick, Charles began to pull back in order to give Robert more wiggle room, with Sanddy there to catch the slow exit of his turgid, immensely thick fuckmast from Candi's freshly deflowered rosebud asshole with the camera.

While Candi's voluptuous form was rocked by orgasmic aftershocks brought on by the sensation of Charles' cock being dragged out through her backdoor, Laura had already come down from her orgasmic peak, and was looking down past her huge boobs at the messy number she'd done all over her sister's gorgeous face, with long streaks of clear girlcum clinging to her cheeks and chin, mixing in with the combination of precum and jizz with which Ian had already drenched it.

Laura was standing with her back arced to push her firm, big, heart-shaped booty up against her boyfriend's stomach, grinding it against his abdominal muscles, and her mountainous cans pressed into his hands, filling them way, way past the point of overflowing and making sure to keep her rock-hard nipples pressing into the palms of his hands. As for Laura's own hands, her left was busy stroking the side of Ian's head, while her right was instead caressing the top of his dick.

Moaning in response to the pronounced throbbing of his dick against her pussy lips, which were stretched as wide apart as they could on top of it, Laura kept leaning further and further forwards until her clit was pressing against Ian's cock and started softly tapping her fingers against the dorsal vein that ran atop it. Patiently strumming her fingers against that same vein, which was thicker than her fingertips, Laura savoured how the volume of Ian's groans increased steadily as she let her digits dance back and forth, covering the same ground over and over again whilst she kept looking for just the right spot that would get her the desired reaction from him. When she found it, Ian's groans turned into a dark roar and he slammed his hips forwards, burying as much of his cock into Candi's throat as he could and leaving Laura's crotch and ass hemmed in tighter than ever before between his belly and her sister's face.

"FUCK!" Laura cried out as the singular throb rolling through Ian's mammoth schlong made its dorsal vein buck up directly against her clit to trigger another orgasm that her squirting all over the trunk of Ian's cock and her sister's face, with ropes of her juices smacking down onto Candi's boulder-like jugs to produce a sound reminiscent of that of a rainstorm beating down onto a tin roof.

"Fuck..." Diamond gasped, the blonde young porn starlet otherwise left speechless as she watched two sprays of Ian's precum shoot out through Candi's ears while his cock made her throat throb, the fit of the teen's swanlike throat and her sister's boyfriend's gargantuan pillar of prime-grade, steel-hard cockmeat being so tight that it created a back-draft so powerful that the twin sprays of precum went thundering through the air for more than a foot before finally starting to lose their momentum and scatter across the sand-covered floor.

"Yeah..." Having only just averted having the camera slip from her fingers, Sanddy sounded as out of breath as Diamond. She was filming one-handed, her free hand grinding against her pussy through her tiny thong.

So distracted was Candi at first by the throbbing of Ian's cock down her throat and his powerful projections of prejizz that were now being thumped straight down into her stomach that she could do nothing to stop Charles from pulling out of her ass. A further cause of distraction was Laura showering her face with girlcum as she bucked on top of Ian's tumescent fuckpiece, repeatedly slapping her spasming cunt straight into Candi's forehead and her ass into his stomach. As such, it wasn't until Charles only had the head of his giant prick left to extract from Candi's anus that he suddenly let out a faint, guttural moan at her cinnamon ring tightening up around it.

Moaning out around Ian's cock in desperate disappointment at no longer having the full eighteen inches of Charles' cock buried up her anal passage, Candi still resolved to make the most of the situation. Minutes after losing her anal virginity, she'd already developed a burning love for having her tightest hole stretched to improbable degrees by a monstrously thick, hugely muscular and generally awe-inspiring cock. And if Charles wouldn't let her enjoy every inch of his schlong being hammered into her ass, she would show him just how much she loved teasing the fist-sized crown of his fuckpiece with her ass.

Pretty soon Diamond and Sanddy could notice how Charles started releasing one low moan after another while his knees bucked and his massive cock heaved and coiled as it projected out between his crotch and the perfect globes of ripe, tanned assflesh that constituted the teenaged Hart sister's booty.

"Charles, you okay?" Diamond asked, eager to find out what was going on, just as Robert's cock reached the upper slopes of Candi's bubble butt. Scrutinizing it closely, Diamond and Sanddy could see the halves of Candi's ass rise ever so subtly, one at a time.

"The..." Swallowing hard, Charles found the strength to answer Diamond's question on his second try, "The slut's milking my cock with her asshole."

Candi moaned again, this time with a mixture of lust and satisfaction brought on by overhearing Charles' reply. Not about to let up the pressure, she decided to showcase her skills at twerking. And what with Robert's cockend squeezed in between her already parted asscheeks, she reasoned that he would enjoy it too. First, she tossed her ass ever so softly to her left, then her right, before increasing the speed and force with which she worked her hips, throwing her bubble butt as far sideways as Charles' steel-hard schlong would allow her to, increasingly switching around to push her ass upwards and downwards to make Robert's cockhead bounce up and down on top of it, the horny teen vixen using the heavy business-end of the young man's fuckpiece to subject herself to her first ever proper monstercock-spanking.

Up on the plasma screen, the popping and bouncing of Candi's delectable ass was displayed in all its glory, being saved for all posterity even while Diamond and Sanddy were busy ogling it in real life, the two of them having their narrowed gazes fixed on Candi's bronzed booty, especially the juncture of her anus and Charles' cockhead. Due to her vigorous throwing-about of her epic ass, the purple crown of Charles' dick had slid a little further out through her bunghole, which she took advantage of by making sure to slide her asshole all over its rounded tip, using her pink, distended sphincter to tease it just like she would her soft, pouty lips.

The effect that this had on Charles was quite dramatic. Not only was he releasing a constant stream of groans, moans and gasps while his chest heaved and his chin quaked, but every time that Candi threw her ass one way or the other, his knees would buck and his legs would lean in after it, making it look like he was training to go slaloming. And with increasing regularity he would let loose cannonades of prejizz into Candi's ass, his cock expanding and his balls surging upwards with each release.

Candi's booty-dance, quite similar to but performed under radically different circumstances than the number with which she'd reduced her old school's football team into a quivering, sweating, cumming mass of hard-bodied young men, didn't end until Robert steeled himself and pushed further down her ass cleavage until his cock too was pressing against her asshole. That caused Candi to stop moving her hips and empty her lungs in a long, hard moan that went rushing up the length of Ian's cock.

"That's right, you little slut..." Having recently finished her latest orgasm and still grinding her dripping wet cunt against Ian's pussy pleaser, Laura's voice was even and utterly, devastatingly nasty as she grinned down at her sister's surprised face, "Those studs are going to see just how far your asshole can be stretched."

Next, the large room echoed with a wet eruption of noise that rustled the palm leaves atop the bar as Charles took advantage of Candi's surprise by popping his cockend out of her anus, only to immediately team up with Robert as both studs pressed the fist-sized, flared tips of their fuckpieces against the already dramatically distended orifice, attacking it from different angles - Charles pretty much head on and Robert coming down from above at an angle - and started working together to pry it open.

Clutching at the edge of the table with her slender fingers, Candi whimpered as the initial disbelief and fear at what the two men were doing gave way to an intense, almost unbearable arousal that intensified the further they pushed her muscular ring open, the two meaty cockheads coming closer together and drooling precum all over her sphincter as they advanced into it, a fraction of an inch at a time.

Eventually, Candi's asshole surrendered to the immense pressure that it was being put under, and three things occurred more or less simultaneously. Firstly, Charles' and Robert's cockheads came together to form one truly giant mass of domed, warm flesh as they slid through Candi's backdoor into her rectum. Secondly, the sudden and highly dramatic sideways expansion of her asscheeks in opposite directions due to the massive amount of cock being inserted into her ass stretched the spaghetti-strap waistband of her ultra-skimpy thong to the breaking point and well beyond it, the bejewelled stretch of thin black cloth snapping abruptly into two loose ends that mirrored each other as they sprang away from one another out past Candi's parting mounds of smooth assflesh before sweeping down to be draped onto the table, while the equally thin front remained swallowed up ever so tentatively between her swollen, dripping wet pussy lips. It would only remain there for a precious few seconds, as the third result of those heavy, hulking cockends being shoved past her anus and turning what had been her tightest hole to by far her most gaping, most epically expanded one was that for the first time ever in her eighteen-year old life, Candi squirted, the flow of juices from her cunt that had hallmarked her previous orgasms - generous though it had been - being dwarfed quite categorically in terms of power and volume by the deluge of clear orgasmic fluids that now came rushing out of her convulsing honeypot to smack onto the table, carrying the remains of her bikini bottoms with it.

"Fuck," Diamond purred, her thoughts turning briefly to her old friend Tropica Monsoon again, "Looks like the boys found her on-switch!"

Totally immersed in the most vivid climax she'd ever experienced, Candi's reaction to the anal orgasm that was now overwhelming her was to act completely on instinct. And those instincts told her to push her firm, heart-shaped booty upwards and backwards, rising up to meet the combined thrust of the two studs and greedily impaling her ass further on their massive dongs, the projections of girlcum from her quaking pussy becoming more volatile with each new inch of cock being packed into her anal passage.

"Fuck yeah, sis," Laura snapped a picture with her phone of the ascent of Candi's ass, while the image on the plasma screen switched briefly as Sanddy aimed the camera lower, showing how the thick heels of Candi's wedge-sandals left the floor as she got up on her tip-toes in her ongoing effort to take as much as possible of those two monstercocks into her ass as quickly as possible, "swallow those fuckers whole!"

"Baby," While the image on the screen shifted again to show Candi's delectable ass being stretched to the max by two brawny schlongs, Laura craned her neck to send Ian a smile calculated to make him groan and send a thick plume of prejizz straight into her sister's stomach, "Pull out, I want to hear her scream out how much she loves having her ass stretched by two sexy monstercocks..."

Nodding, Ian did as his girlfriend asked, extracting his cock inch by inch from Candi's throat and mouth, pulling its throbbing length along Laura's pussy while reversing away from Candi's face and her sister's juicy ass. When his cockhead cleared Candi's lips with an obscene slurping noise, it surged upwards to collide with Laura's pussy, accompanied by a hefty "Smack!" and followed by a whimper from her as she shifted her stance to have her engorged clit rub directly against his widened pisshole.

Immediately upon having her mouth free, and while going through a lull in her ongoing marathon of anal orgasms, Candi took a deep breath, then cried out "OH GOD, STRETCH MY FUCKING SLUTASS YOU FUCKERS!"

Pausing only to draw fresh air and savour the groans of the two men behind her, Candi followed up with an equally loud and heartfelt "THESE STUDS GOING BALLS DEEP IN MY ASS JUST MADE MY PUSSY EXPLODE!"

"So Candi, how do you like anal?" Diamond took over playing the part of reporter, as Sanddy appeared pretty occupied holding the camera steady whilst finger-fucking herself.

"I FUCKING LOVE IT!" Candi replied, balancing on the tip of her sandals in a frenzied effort to get Robert's and Charles' cocks even deeper into her anal tunnel.

"Of course you do, you're one of the Hart girls. You were born to have your sexy balloon-knot assholes turned into hot, gaping messes by fat cocks." Inserting himself into the conversation, Ian smiled lovingly at Laura.

"FUCK!" The implications of Ian's words, as well as him tightening up his cumslit and effectively using it to suck on her hypersensitive clit, set Laura off, and the two sisters were climaxing together again, Candi letting loose thick sprays of girlcum all over the table and Charles' legs while Laura hosed down the beefy crown of Ian's fuckpiece and her sister's flushed face with her clear juices.

"You're such a slut, honey... the mere thought of anal made you squirt." Ian commented, once Laura's brief but powerful orgasm was over, and then he kissed her.

"Your cumhole sucking on my clit like a fucking Hoover probably had something to do with it, stud," Laura replied, and a smile appeared on her lips that was positively radiant.

"True," Admitting this, Ian squeezed Laura's pleasure button with his pisshole again, and leaned in for another kiss, slipping his tongue inside her mouth while hers came forth to meet it. Grabbing hold of his girlfriend's tits at the same time, Ian thought - not for the first time - that he really had to perform some in-depth studies some time soon as to which sister had the biggest, firmest pair of knockers.

Charles and Robert cockends were approaching a depth of ten inches past Candi's cinnamon ring when the horny teen, who was panting hard enough that her upper body rose and sank on top of her humungous jugs and who was moaning with bliss as the lines between each new messy orgasm that struck her remained hopelessly blurred, decided that she wanted a closer feel of the two monstercocks currently invading her ass.

To that end, she tightened up her anal walls to close them in on the pair of giant schlongs, something akin to a naughty giggle but far rawer and filthier passing her lips at the groans that the two studs produced as a reaction to her anal tunnel squeezing their fuckmasts. The groans were immediately followed by two truly massive releases of precum that became tangled into one as they were rocketed into Candi's bowels, while the matching throbs that surged through each veiny pillar of fuckmeat reverberated through her ass, making both of her golden spheres pop and dance.

"Fucking slut..." Robert groaned.

"Keep pushing..." Charles insisted, from the base of his throat, and the two men did exactly that, using their cocks to force Candi's anal passage open again and pushing down on her hard enough to nearly push the heels of her wedge sandals back onto the floor.

Candi had just gone ten seconds without squirting when the cocks being worked deeper into her ass by the two studs made her go off again, several streamers of girlcum gushing out of her pink, glossy and wide-open cunt.

jizzlober
jizzlober
281 Followers