School for Scandal: Diamond's Day 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jizzlober
jizzlober
281 Followers

"Huh?" Shell-shocked from the increasingly savage double dicking she'd been taking, still cumming at twenty-second intervals from the two gargantuan fuckpieces throbbing away merrily inside her anal passage, and also having a slight ringing in her ears from the "SCHLOOOORP!" of Ian's dick exiting Laura's ass, Candi hadn't really been able to hear what Ian said.

"Candi," Now it was Charles who was addressing the delectable teen, and while his voice was as soft and polite as ever, he was also flexing his cock and making her eyes open up wider the harder his colossal mast of tumescent flesh pressed against the walls of her ass, "Do pay attention when a teacher addresses you."

"Y-yes!" Candi cried out, as Robert followed his lead and both monstrous schlong stirred inside her anal passage until it was doused with a combined deluge of precum a few seconds later.

"Candi," This time around, Ian was more direct as he waved his length in the teen's face while she looked set to start drooling over it, "Taste your sister's ass off my cock."

"Ian," Though it was almost impossible, Candi did manage to fight back the pleasure that was otherwise constantly overwhelming her for just long enough to spit out a horny, "I've wanted to fuck you ever since I first saw you!"

Then, Candi grabbed hold of Ian's cock and pulled him in, having its crown push her lips wide-open around it before he plastered the back of her throat with precum.

"Fuck, my little sister's such a nasty slut!" There was no hiding the pride and delight in Laura's voice as she watched Candi's cheeks collapse inwards due to the devotion with which she was sucking on the crown of Ian's mammoth dong.

"Must be genetic," Ian quipped, making Laura snap her head and drive her lips onto his so their tongues could meet.

"N-nasty slut!" Sanddy called out, with her plump lips quaking and her eyelashes fluttering.

"Mmm, yes," Diamond's voice was much less loud and far more controlled, a seductive purr rather than a lustful scream, and came over the sound of her fingers pumping in and out of Sanddy's pussy and anus, "She's such a sexy, dirty whore."

"Or were you talking about me?" Diamond went on, pausing to release a mischievous little giggle, "Because you know the only reason I'm not on my knees tracing your tattoo with my tongue is because I want to see if Candi can really take in fifty-plus inches of prime-grade fucking monstercockmeat."

"Good idea!" Having been silent while he and Robert blasted Candi's ass with precum and pounded its walls with their brawny cocks, Charles rejoined the conversation, "Robert, I think it's time to give Candi a little physics lesson."

"Right, sir!" Desperate to start hammering Candi's awe-inspiring booty again, Robert didn't bother to try to pronounce his teacher's hyphenated surname.

"Once more, on the count of three, give her everything you've got!" Charles offered as an instruction, "One, two, THREE!"

On the count of three, Charles and Robert both pulled back and then surged forwards, each stud giving Candi everything they had, their cocks rushing back into her ass with such vigour that her eyes went back to being every bit as wide as she could as she felt herself be pushed on her huge, bronzed tits across the table.

"Holy fuck!" Diamond shrieked with glee at the spectacle of Candi being driven two inches further onto Ian's dick, "They're fucking hammering her!"

"Like a bloody nail!" Robert called out, before a second one-two-three from Charles had him jerking his hips back before slamming them forwards, the two of them spanking Candi's juicy ass with their bellies while she was made to take another inch of Ian's cock past her lips, and the table took a point-blank blast of girlcum.

Laura's girlcum was dripping from Candi's face as another heave saw Ian's immensely thick, bulbous cockhead be plunged deeper down her throat, and the teen was breathing through her nose and tonguing the underside of his shaft the best she could while she prepared for another thrust. When it came, her tongue went stiff as her pussy exploded all over again, washing down with such force that a piece of the destroyed cake was hit by one wave and was flung off the table in a long, shallow arc that saw it sail past Charles' legs.

"Shit, I'd better get out of the way," Breaking off the lip-sucking kiss with Ian, Laura dismounted her boyfriend muscular fuckpiece with well-practiced ease, and took her place next to him, one arm wrapped round his waist and the other snaked in underneath his schlong so she could fondle his balls.

"Wow!" Diamond's grin reached from one ear to the other in the wake of the studs' latest one-two-three, "We should totally come up with a cadence!"

"One, two, three, four!" Laura started, "My baby sis is an anal whore!"

"God, she's up on her toes!" After the trio of girls not currently being stuffed full of cock had giggled at Laura's song, Sanddy happened to notice how Candi was now only just connected to the floor. And since the table wasn't that wide, one more collective push from Charles and Robert was all it took for her massive tits to clear the other side of it. Normally, Candi would have slumped forwards from the weight of her tits dropping off the table, but the sheer rigidity and bulk of Ian's fuckmast meant that she didn't move even a fraction of an inch closer to the floor.

"And Ian's halfway down her throat!" Laura cried out, keeping a close watch on the advance of her sister's lips along the length of her boyfriend's member, "Make her take it all, boys!"

Grunting, Ian grabbed hold of Candi's head and waited until Charles and Robert had finished their latest drive forwards, one that saw Candi's feet completely lose touch with the floor and instead end up dangling in the air, then drove his hips forwards so violently that he nearly broke loose from Laura's grasp, and she yelped as she was pulled alongside him.

Already faced with three cocks that were way beyond anything she'd ever handled before, the now pathologically orgasmic Candi had nothing with which to resist when the studs possessing them really started hammering her from both ends, their dark grunts hitting her each time that they slammed forwards like their aim was to use their bucking, precum-spewing cocks to lift her off the table completely before it gave in and collapsed underneath her.

So she just laid there, having wave after wave of orgasmic bliss roll over her and opening her eyes every few seconds to try to guess how much further until her forehead would be lodged up against Ian's stomach, a little voice in the back of her head reminding her first that that dripping, bald pussy visible in her periphery belonged to her sister, who was obviously relishing seeing her pounded so savagely, and a little while later that all this was being caught on camera, and that she'd be able to watch it later. The thought that she could revisit her anal virginity being blown to pieces by two epically huge cocks while a third was being rammed down her throat whenever she wanted to was one that had Candi moaning long and hard round Ian's member, the moan stretching itself out to cover the seconds that it took Charles and Robert to give her that one final push that saw her lips reach the base of Ian's cock, leaving the stacked teen impaled on more four feet of fuckmeat.

A few seconds later, Charles and Robert each produced a long, guttural groan.

"Fuck!" Sanddy's reaction was gleeful, as if she knew what would happen next. Before Diamond had had a chance to ask her, she turned towards her - while keeping the camera aimed at Candi - and bared her teeth in a lewd smile, "They're gonna flood her ass!"

Sanddy continued to point the camera at Candi while her boyfriend and her science teacher gave every sign that that they were about to lose their loads in vesuvial fashion. Charles Woodcock-Splatterwell's shoulders had begun to hunch, almost as if his entire body were trying to compress itself into his pc muscle in order to give it the necessary power to pump out the orgasm that his eighteen inch monster-meat-python deserved, while Robert's eyes were simply bulging cartoonishly out of his head, the young stud still in the awkward position of having his feet planted either side of Candi where she was lying face-first across the table in front of them, his giant dick sticking out of her ass. Sanddy recognised that look on her boyfriend's face and grinned, her smile becoming ever so more slightly manic as she knew what was coming.

At the other end things were perhaps slightly more stable, with Ian standing in front of Candi with his hands on his hips while his gigantic, arm-thick schlong stuck all the way down the slutty blonde teenager's throats so that literally none of it could be seen. At least, none of it could be seen to the open air. However, with Candi being suspended horizontally, her face-transfixed on the enormous, swollen pole sticking out of Ian's groin, the extreme facefuck and deepthroat that that she was being subjected to meant that the throbbing underside of Ian's cock, his tumescent, pulsating corpus spongisium, the brawny fleshy tube that led from his ballsack to his bell-end, was tenting out Candi's throat and expanding it with each dangerous-looking pulse. And moreover, the thick veins that wreathed the outside of the muscular organ and traced over the underside of his monster cock were protruding so turgidly that their outlines could be definitely seen sticking out of the flesh of Candi's slender neck. The vein-mapped relief of the underside of Ian's turgid, vascular cock could be seen on Candi's throat as he impaled the slutty minx on his fuckstick.

'Facefuck that little brat, Stud,' said Laura, still standing to Ian's side and caressing his monster balls.

Candi's face was flush against Ian's groin, but both Ian and Laura looked down to see her eyes craning upwards as she attempted to look up and make eye contact with the monstercocked expert dicksmith that was rearranging her throat.

Diamond and Sanddy gulped to see such a thing, Diamond absently running her hand over her own throat. But there was no more time to admire the way that Ian's mega-cock was reshaping Candi's body, as the two boys that were plugging her rear suddenly both yelled as they relinquished their loads.

'Here it comes, Slut!' shouted Charles through gritted teeth.

'Take it you fucking whore!' yelled Robert.

Both men thrusted their giant cocks triumphantly into the eighteen-year old babe's asshole as their orgasms flared simultaneously and their elephantine cocks started throbbing, juddering and bucking, both meaty lengths flexing and popping as the rubbed up against each other in a syncopated rhythm inside the blonde, huge-racked teen's booty. Both Robert and Charles roared as their monstrous shafts pumped fat ropes of creamy, thick semen into Candi's backdoor, slipping and sliding against each other inside her soft, tight bowels as they did so. Candi's eye went wide as her thoroughly destroyed asshole was flooded with cum, the animalistic growls that were all around her providing a clue as to just how spirited the orgasms were, thirty-four inches of pistoning cockflesh tearing savagely into her butt.

Charles clutched onto the smooth, firm, ripples of muscles and curved assmeat that jiggled as he ploughed his rampantly jizzing fuckstick into her anal passage, and Robert leaned forwards still further and tried to grab her huge, hemispherical tits from behind as he threaded his spunk-spewing, veiny, rock-hard organ downwards, driving through her radically enlarged sphincter and smooshing the brawny, throbbing underside of his shaft against the rigid-vein-ripped, muscle-ridged organ of his teacher as he did so. Both men's cocks unleashed jet after jet of semen into Candi's rectum for what seemed like ages but was probably no longer than a minute - perhaps enough time to for a couple of dozen of ejaculations each.

When Charles's orgasm had begun he had veritably sprung up out of his hunched state, the gigantically-hung science teacher standing more firmly upwards as his enormous schlong hung out of the back of Laura Hart's baby sister, and the effect of this was to raise Candi's lusciously plump booty still further upwards, meaning that the blonde teenager, who had been seventeen years old no less than thirteen minutes earlier, found that her wedge-sandal-clad feet, which had only just been tapping against the floor even then, were lifted completely off the ground. This broke any contact that the gorgeous, monster-titted sexpot had had with both the ground and the desk, and so the three rapt observers, Laura, Diamond and Sanddy, were treated to the view of the bronze-tanned, awesome-bodied teenage whore being suspended in the air by the trio of monster dongs that were penetrating her ass and mouth. For more than the minute that Charles and Robert poured their seed into her, Candi was truly spit roasted. Thus it made the perpetual gushing of her orgasming pussy even more difficult to ignore a permanent spew of juicy gelatinous fluids geysering onto the floor from her luridly pink, shaved pussy.

'Look at that little cocksleeve fuckpuppet!' Diamond said.

'That's really what you call a spit-roasting!' Sanddy agreed.

After their stentorian roars turned into a series of calmer moans and groans, Robert and Charles had apparently weathered the worst that their orgasmically bucking, cum-spewing members could do. Both were absolutely dripping in sweat, their bodies dappled with slickness, glinting in the lights. They had obviously had to put everything they had into fucking the young blonde slut that their dicks were jointly penetrating, and now had the task of retrieving their monstrous cum-cannons from the blonde's anus.

'Well you don't turn eighteen every day,' said Laura to non-one in particular, remarking in general about the enormity of anal punishment that Candi had been subjected to. Then, to Ian, she remarked: 'excuse me, darling. I have a date with two monstercocks that I need to taste my sister's ass off.'