School for Scandal: Diamond's Day 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jizzlober
jizzlober
281 Followers

"All the way to the balls, you studs!" The orgasming Candi let loose a throaty cry, aiming it back at Robert and Charles whilst flexing her ass round their dicks and pushing her ass upwards again. For added effect, she sent a blast of girlcum onto Charles' right testis upon seeing her booty bouncing and jiggling due to the pronounced, rhythmic pulsing of his and Robert's cocks.

"Damn, Laura," As he spoke, Ian gave each of the two spaghetti straps suspended between her drenched slit and huge, spherical tits a twang with his fingers, "Four more, and I could play 'Smells Like Teen Spirit'."

He'd changed position, and was now standing with the base of his schlong inserted between her buttocks, the rest of it sticking up perpendicular to her back and its business-end ending up between her shoulder blades, while her pussy dripped juices onto his beefy balls.

Responding with a grunt, Laura grabbed hold of the straps and yanked them aside, leaving the triangles that had been covering her small glass-cutter nipples instead pressing into the sides of her knockers. Quickly depositing the phone between her tits, and inadvertently taking and posting a picture halfway down her deep cleavage on Twitter, Laura used her left hand to ensure that the shaving of silver material that made up the front of her slingshot bikini wouldn't slip back in front of her juicing snatch whilst her right retrieved its string-like back from where it had been suspended across her puckered sphincter.

Just as Laura finished dragging the back of her bikini out from between her ass cleavage and the undercarriage of Ian's mammoth cock and hooking it over one powerful, perfect asscheek, Ian placed his hands against the sides of her tits and squeezed them together. They didn't move very far, since he didn't put nearly enough force into it to really budge those bowling balls of firm titflesh that exploded out from her fitness goddess frame, but what little movement there was proved enough to dislodge Laura's phone, which came popping back up out of her cleavage.

"Thanks," Snatching the phone out of the air, Laura took another picture of Candi's ass whilst looking back at Ian.

"It's got to be at least ten minutes past midnight," Ian didn't bother to look round for a clock, choosing instead to let his hands drop to Laura's waist and stepping back, dragging his cock through the cleft that ran down the centre of her posterior until his cockhead was finally lined up against her teeny bung, "High time for our first fuck of the day, isn't it?"

"Mmm," Purring, Laura fluttered her long eyelashes at Ian and squeezed the very tip of his schlong with her anus, coaxing forth a bolt of precum from him that cascaded up her ass crack like a mighty wave hitting a rock, "Only fifty-three to go if we want to beat our record..."

"You guys have fucked fifty-two times in one day?" Temporarily forgetting all about Robert, Charles and Candi - hard though that was - Diamond turned her undivided attention towards the pair.

"Ian went away for four days..." Laura replied, her voice trailing off in a manner that highly suggested that she considered that enough explanation in and of itself.

"When I got back," Ian stroked Laura's waist and smiled, "She'd made her favourite dildo melt."

"And I was waiting at the start of the driveway," Continuing their shared trip down memory lane, Laura grinned back at Ian and teased his cockhead with her ringpiece again, "Donned up in a my 'Hard Cock Cafe' top, slutty heels and a microskirt, and playing with my pussy while counting down the seconds till he got back."

Laura's intention had been to describe how the two of them had fucked four times before even reaching the parking lot that morning, but the memories already described had quite an effect on Ian, prompting him to hiss out a "You fucking slut..." that somehow managed to be extremely affectionate, right before pressing his cockend much tighter against her backdoor.

Already in the process of being analized - and continuing to push her ass up onto Robert's and Charles' cocks before letting them press her back towards the table again - Candi was staring at her sister's hairless cunt whilst going through another brief lull in her climaxing, observing how her sister's fingers came down to dance around her clit while she moaned harder and harder in response to Ian pressing his way into her tightest hole.

By Candi's estimate, and she was not in a position to glance at the screen to make sure that she was correct, she now had fourteen inches of combined cockmeat buried into her ass. The knowledge that she only had a few more inches to go before being impaled to the hilt by the second- and third-biggest cocks she'd ever seen almost made her squirt all over again, but she resisted her orgasm, ignoring as best she could how doing so made her abdominal muscles - not yet as pronounced and firm as her sister's, but getting there - started to seize up from the strain of her holding back and continuing instead to stare at Laura's soaked slit.

Then, as Laura's anus gave in and allowed entry into her anal passage by the wet, fist-sized crown of Ian's fuckpiece, Candi performed a particularly emphatic upwards thrust and opened her mouth wide, letting Laura's latest blast of girlcum smack into her face and land on her tongue while her own pussy went "Pop!" all over Charles' beefy balls.

"Fuck, sis!" An ecstatic and violently squirting Candi cried out where she laid stretched across the table and kept in place by the muscular cocks inching their way into her ass, "Shove that sweet pussy right in my face!"

"Nasty slut!" Charles growled in response to Candi's hunger for her own sister's gushing, quaking cunt as it heaved back and forth in front of her due to the power with which Ian slammed his way in deeper between Laura's powerful glutes.

"Sexy whore!" Robert added, he too showing his gritted teeth as the two studs currently positioned behind the youngest Hart sister proceeded to carry out a surprisingly well-coordinated thrust that saw the newly converted anal devotee's eyes bulge and her lips quake as her pussy stopped producing streamers of girlcum for a few seconds, then finally exploded in a hail of girlcum that dwarfed every outpouring of clear juices from her honeypot that had come before it, all in response to Robert's hard belly smacking down hard against her bronzed, juicy asscheeks from above as he speared the last few inches of his cock in through her massively stretched ringpiece.

Naturally, Candi was screaming her head off, emptying her lungs as she announced the ecstasy that having two proper monstercocks filling her recently deflowered asshole, the pleasure that she was experiencing growing more intense the further they were slammed into her bowels. However, her screams of bliss were abruptly ended, or rather muffled, when Ian used his hold of Laura's waspish waist to drive her before him in pace with his forwards thrust, bringing his cock in deeper through her bung and having her pussy press up against her baby sister's face, which was hosed down with honey before she'd even had the chance to stick out her tongue.

"That's it!" Laura cried out when Candi unfurled her tongue and plunged it into her sister's bald snatch, catching the last spray of honey before the older of the two supremely stacked and nearly identical blondes came down from her most recent orgasmic high, though from her voice, it certainly didn't seem like she had long to go before she'd be creaming herself all over again, "Stick your tongue up my cunt, you bratty fucktoy whore!"

In response, Candi merely groaned into her sister's slit, driving her tongue in deeper while her eyes rolled back in response to Charles bottoming out inside her as well, the impact of his pelvis against the lower curvature of her booty and his balls pressing up tight against her juicing, twitching pussy leaving the delectable teen slut in a state of pure bliss brought on by being impaled on a grand total of thirty-four inches of hard, brawny cock, each of the colossal cumtubes possessing a girth that easily outmatched that of her forearms.

"Fuck, Laura," Ian grinned, while spearing his schlong deeper into his girlfriend's ass, "I thought I was the only one of us who was desperate to fuck your baby sister."

"Ian, honey," Slamming her ass back onto the shaft of Ian's schlong, Laura immediately reversed direction and flexed her anus to bring him along with her as she shoved her pussy back up extremely close into Candi's grinning, girlcum-coated face, "Shut up and stretch your queen slut's balloon-knot asshole!"

"Queen slut?" Stopping for an artful pause, Ian put every bit of his considerable strength behind his next thrust, and consequently had the inches race in past Laura's bung, "Now I know what to put on the next top I give you!"

"B-better make sure it's fucking tiny!" Laura cried out, her voice losing its normal calm and confident quality due to Ian continuing to power his way further into her ass.

"Honey, every top looks tiny on you!" Keeping the conversation going, Ian grabbed hold of Laura's firm, huge, spherical tits and used them for leverage, instantly pulling back the moment he'd buried himself to the hilt inside her anal passage.

"Fuck that, put it on a choker instead!" Caught between her little sister and her megastud boyfriend, Laura was grinding her pussy all over Candi's face while keeping her toned, curvy body braced and ready to receive each new hard, deep shove forwards of Ian's cock, "God, Ian, I love your MONSTERCOCK!"

Greedily gulping down the gushers of pussy juices that were dispatched from her sister's cunt when Laura started cumming again, Candi's own pussy was acting like it had figured out how to squirt and now wasn't going to stop ever, meaning that the younger Hart slut was still pelting the sand-covered floor with girlcum when she tried to tease the two studs buried balls-deep past her ludicrously distended ringpiece by tightening up the walls of her ass again.

"Robert!" Charles groaned, as the already snug confines of the hole in which his cock was inserted suddenly became a lot less roomy.

"I can feel it!" Robert replied, as both men blasted Candi's bowels with prejizz.

"Let's not let her get away with it, shall we?!" Making sure that his footing was secured, Charles pressed on and got ready, "On the count of three! One... two..."

"FUCK!" Laura screamed up at the ceiling, bucking her knees to push her pussy onto Candi's face and instantly having Ian follow in after her ass without bothering to stop spearing in and out of it. On the other end of Candi, Charles and Robert had let Laura's scream supplant the aforementioned but never arrived three and pulled back at the exact same time, forcing Candi to relax her grasp of their cocks and letting them retreat a few inches. Eager to punish the ultra-sexy young teen for her attempted mischief, both studs then slammed their way forwards, and Candi screamed into Laura's pussy when their bellies slapped hard against the perfect shape of her taut and peachy ass.

"Sanddy..." Diamond was too captivated by the show that Charles and Robert were putting on to even play with herself, instead standing there, completely still, her curvy body still squeezed into her scandalous dress and juices streaming down her legs while her mouth remained opened, her lips puckered and her eyes had acquired a glazed quality. Not only were Candi's asscheeks pushed so wide apart by the combined thickness of the two ginormous dongs packed in between them, but every time that Charles and Robert slammed into her in a display of near-perfect synchrony, they did it with such force that the long table across which the gorgeous teen slut was laying on her tits creaked and curved itself downwards ever so slightly underneath her, "Tell me the camera's still working..."

"Uh-huh," Sanddy moaned nastily over the sound of the fingers of her left hand pumping in and out of her pussy while her right clutched the camera feverishly, "Slut's getting the fucking of a lifetime!"

"Thirty-four inches of monstercock up her ass," Diamond did a sharp intake of air that saw her huge boobs stir upwards, "Now there's a way to pop your anal cherry!"

Though the majority of the discussion between the two other horny, busty teen babes had had to cut through a dense haze of lust in order to reach her fucklust-addled mind, Candi had no trouble whatsoever picking up the part about the amount of inches currently buried past her once tightest - and now definitely favourite - hole, and as a consequence the moans that she was releasing into her sister's cunt suddenly grew louder, as did the sound of her gushes of girlcum smacking onto the floor.

"Pop?" Behind the camera, Sanddy was grinning like a madwoman, her beautiful visage twisted into something fiendishly lustful and her pearly teeth showing, "More like have it absolutely fucking destroyed!"

"Thirty four inches, Sanddy..." Diamond sighed, yearningly eyeing the spot where Charles' and Robert's cock disappeared off into Candi's ass, her mouth opening and her breathing quickening as she watched them pull back and push forwards and downwards for the umpteenth time, barely letting the sound of their bellies hitting her booty hard register before repeating the same process all over again.

"You just said that, Zongs..." As captivated by what was happening as Diamond, Sanddy watched the pair of studs carry out three more studs before finally speaking up in a dreamy voice.

"I know..." Licking her lips and fingering her tattoo, Diamond could hear Candi scream with bliss into her sister's bald pussy as she too was being assfucked hard by a megacocked stud, "but thirty four inches..."

"Think she could take fifty-two?" Sanddy asked, her right eyebrow rising dramatically and very suggestively behind the camera while she produced an equally lurid giggle as Candi screamed louder and squirted harder. Without knowing it, Sanddy had just caused the idea that had popped up in Diamond's head when she first saw Ian, Charles and Robert together in the same room and turned it into a desperate need. Realizing that what she now desperate to try the first the first chance she got was so beyond anything she'd ever done before first showing up at the school thinking she'd scandalize everyone, Diamond was suddenly bursting with energy, leaving her unable to just stand there. And since the studs were busy with the Harts, she stepped up next to Sanddy.

"D-Diamond!"Sanddy shrieked in surprise when the porn superstar stepped up next to her, pressing her colossal knockers up against her side with such gusto that the image up on the scream shook as the camera nearly fell out of her grasp. Producing a raw, sharp hiss of lust, Diamond didn't wait, but shoved both her hands inside the other blonde teen's teeny thong, one going down the front and the other in the back, and Sanddy's shriek was followed by hot and heavy moans as two sets of fingers started prodding and poking both her juicing honeypot and her minuscule ringpiece.

"Oh fuck!" While Sanddy cried out in response to Diamond's digits starting to pound away at her nether holes as if they were trying to meet up somewhere them, Ian had also reacted to Sanddy's previous comment about whether or not Candi would handle fifty-two - or more likely fifty-three - inches by having the cogs inside his head start whirling. Of course, for him to be able to make his idea a reality, he first needed to extract his dong from Laura's ass, and while Ian loved his girlfriend deeply - and had done so ever since they'd first thrown themselves into a whirlwind romance that saw them go from first meeting to becoming an official couple in the space of a few days - he knew extremely well that her being an anal-loving, cock-greedy sizequeen slut meant that her instinct more often than not when he tried to pull out was to tighten up her ringpiece to try to stop him. It didn't matter if he'd been drilling her for several hours straight or if they were late for work - sometimes, she'd even flex that immensely stretchable and oh so gloriously well-drilled circle of muscles of hers when the reason for him pulling out was that he was about to hose her down with jizz.

Luckily, Ian had developed a tactic for handling his girlfriend's downright devotion to having her ass filled with cock, especially his, which was why he now drove his right hand down into the nearly non-existent gap between the top of Laura's mound and Candi's forehead. Going deeper, Ian had Candi moan in puzzlement when his fingers slid down around the bridge of her nose, although Laura shut her up by filling her mouth and blasting her chin with yet more girlcum. Closing his digits round Laura's clit, Ian began to stimulate that swollen little button of flesh at the same time as he increased the pace at which his hips were being thrown back and forth through the air, putting his entire weight behind him each time that he slammed into the bronzed expanse of Laura's perfect bubble butt.

"Oh God! IIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAN!!" Laura shrieked at the top of her lungs, her voice going loud enough to even catch Charles' and Robert's attention and have them slow down somewhat, as Ian acted like he was going to fuck her straight of that shaving of silver that was her slingshot bikini, currently thrust aside to reveal all of her most intimate areas in full. Spasms shook her body, and the amount of juices flooding out of her quaking cunt reached a level where Candi barely had time to taste them before being faced with the choice of swallowing down another mouthful or letting it pour out over her lips, onto her chin, and further down onto the table and floor alike.

"Eighteen inches of cock up your ass, Laura!" His beefy balls coming dangerously close to hitting Candi straight on the chin at the end of each savage stroke, Ian kept going, his fingers milking Laura's clitoris while her whole crotched became utterly soaked as juices splashed off her sister's face and back onto it.

"Monstercocked stud!" Laura cried out, at a slightly lower volume, and threw herself back onto her heels, changing the angle at which her honeypot was exploding all over Candi's face and bringing her head onto Ian's right shoulder while her tits were suddenly projecting out to block his view of pretty much any part of Candi above her waist.

Craning his neck and shoving his tongue into Laura's mouth, Ian kissed her for a few seconds, during which he gave her ass another couple of properly decisive thrusts. Breaking off the kiss, Ian threw himself back without warning Laura, making her cry out with her maw gaping as four inches of his cock were extracted through her anus and its base came sliding out from between her asscheeks. As soon as he felt Laura starting to flex her ringpiece, Ian plunged forwards, bringing two inches back into her anal passage and causing her anal orgasm to flare back into full force, making it impossible for her to try to keep him in there. And like that - slowly and forcefully, slamming one inch back in for every two that he brought out through her stretched, dark pink sphincter - Ian pulled out of Laura's foxy booty, making her walk back wit him and away from Candi, the shaft of his schlong throbbing and his balls jumping as he paused every once in a while to paint the inside of the blonde vixen's ass with precum. Then, at long last, Ian retrieved his cockhead from beyond the entrance to Laura's rectum, and the loud, drawn out sucking noise that accompanied that act made Candi's eyes shoot open, her gaze just happening to end up on her sister's cunt fluttering a half-dozen inches from her glistening face.

"Candi," After pulling Laura down to straddle his cock with her pussy and then making her scream by thrusting forwards underneath her spread labia until his stomach was pressing against her ass, coaxing one more gusher of girlcum from her in the process and having it scattered along the shaft of his member, Ian aimed his cockend straight at Candi, and her eyes mimicked his rapidly widening cumhole before closing as her whole face was hit with a one-blast deluge of clear precum, "If you liked the taste of Laura's pussy, you'll love the taste of her ass."

jizzlober
jizzlober
281 Followers