School for Scandal: Diamond's Day 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jizzlober
jizzlober
281 Followers

"Robert..." Sanddy said, staring at her boyfriend's schlong with her eyes widening and her jaw descending.

"Quiet, slut," Robert cut her off, and Sanddy whimpered, a moment before Diamond's grasp of Robert's dong ensured that the blast of precum that came rocketing out through his widening pisshole went on to smack against the point where Laura's tits were being mashed into Candi's stomach, making both Harts cry out with lust.

"Oh fuck, sis!" Being bombarded with precum was just one reason for Candi's lustful cry. Another was the knowledge that she was moments away from having her ass plugged by the biggest -- by a slim margin thanks to Charles -- cock she'd ever seen. But the third and biggest reason for her sounding like that was hovering in the air a few inches above her face, in the form of her older sister's completely smooth-shaven, dripping wet snatch. Laura's cunt was so soaked, in fact, that drops of her wetness were constantly pattering down onto Candi's face, with the odd one smacking down right on her tongue.

It had only been a matter of seconds since Laura had gotten on top of Candi, her tits mashed into her stomach and her own flawlessly trim belly balanced on top of the vast expanse of Candi's jugs, and already the horny teen slut's fevered brain had started formulated theories about her sister teasing her by refusing to shove her cunt down onto her face or stab her tongue into Candi's needy little pussy, so absolutely soaked due to everything that had her legally adult life had entailed so far.

Adding to Candi's already desperate arousal was that fact that up above the neat rows of swollen labia and the dripping gash between them that constituted her sister's bald pussy, she could see the ballooning shape of her muscular asscheeks as they exploded out behind her, the swell of her spectacular booty emphasised by her being on her hands and knees on top of Candi.

As far back as she could remember having any inclinations towards sex, Candi had been crazy about Laura's ass, to the point where that nuclear ass bomb that her sister's was carrying around jutting out from her hips was the reason why Candi would adopt a dreamy expression whenever she'd ended up behind Laura. Lately, it had gotten so bad that there had been family gatherings where Candi had to physically stop herself from slapping Laura's ass, or to get down on her knees behind her and yank down her big sister's pants so she could worship it properly.

"Do it!" The sound of Laura hissing snapped Candi out of her reverie, and she didn't need to see to know who her sister was addressing. A few seconds later, she could feel something much, much bigger than her fist be lined up against the gaping shape of her freshly deflowered ringpiece.

"Make my sister scream," Pausing to direct a long rope of spittle onto the flared crown of Ian's fuckpiece as it rubbed against Candi's anus, and as always being surprised not to hear it sizzle and turn to steam, Laura dropped her head back and managed to make the look that she aimed up at her boyfriend her nastiest one of the night thus far, "Split that whore's ass in two!"

Apparently, Laura had some pretty firm ideas on what her sister ought to scream into, before no sooner had she egged Ian on before she finally drove her pussy in closer to Candi's mouth and buried her own face in the blonde teen's snatch. Using her tongue, Laura gave Candi's swollen clit a few lashes before proceeding to run it down the furrow between her pussy lips, until she could dip its tip straight into the stream of juices pouring out of Candi's fuckhole.

On the other end, Candi was like the proverbial kid in a candy store, if said kid was already in the midst of a massive sugar-high. There was so much that she wanted to do to her sister's sweet-tasting pussy that she didn't know where to start, but instead attempted to do it all at once. Hence, her mouth was moving constantly as she stroked Laura's clit with her tongue, sucked on her labia with her lips and repeating the same process several times over of lapping her way as far down the length of her slit as she could make it before something else occurred to her that she wanted to try. It all added to some chaotic but very enjoyable pussy-munching, the frenzied nature of which certainly wasn't diminished when Ian pushed forwards into her ass.

Instead, as that massive, bulbous slab of meat that constituted the front-end of Ian's hulking behemoth of a cock made its way through her sphincter, Candi's tongue went stiff and pierced as far as it could go into Laura's cunt, leaving her having her sister's juices pour into her wide-open maw and stream across her cheeks as she cried out and had her own pussy erupt like a volcano.

"Fuck!" Laura cried out, gleefully, having raised her head after the first eruption of clear honey had risen up out of Candi's pussy to streak across her face, one burst smacking against the back of her throat, one impacting against the bottom of her chin and curving itself along her graceful throat, and two more rushing across her cheeks.

"Squirting as soon as the head's in your ass?" Staring down at the long, thick shaft of Ian's dong serving as a bridge between his crotch and the hole usually hidden deep between her sister's buttocks, Laura started rocking her hips to grind her juicing pussy against Candi's face, "That's acting like one of the Hart girls, you sexy whore!"

Still cumming from having her ass invaded by Ian's cock, and with gushers of her girlcum flying up to smack against Laura's face as he proceeded to feed it deeper into her anal passage, Candi was equally overwhelmed both by the pleasure washing over her and the desire to get an extreme close-up of her sister's ass being stuffed as totally as her own.

Snaking her head out from underneath Laura's honeypot, Candi was positioned so she was now suddenly looking up at the TV screen, and what she saw there was an upside-down view of her own ass being invaded by the brawniest, longest cock she'd ever seen, with her sister's gorgeous face directly above it, dripping with her girlcum and grinning wickedly from ear to ear.

"Oh fuck!" Candi cried out, in a voice that was raw and seared with lust, and clamped down onto Laura's tantalizing asscheeks with both hands, "Isn't someone going to assfuck this slut soon?!"

"In a minute, Candi!" Robert replied, from where he was now standing on one side of Diamond, the head of his cock leaned against one of her wide hips, from where it was further soaking her dress by pumping out a steady and very copious flow of precum that went running onto her waist and down beyond, glazing her skin and dress alike with a thick, lustrous sheen.

"You guys are seriously going to ruin my dress..." As Robert was doing the exact same thing on her other side, dutifully obeying his instructions to follow Charles' lead, Diamond was purring like a kitten as she turned her head back and forth to eye both studs hungrily while savouring how their combined production of prejizz had soaked through the flimsy material completely, forming two thick stretches that ran in a vaguely Y-shaped pattern before meeting up just above her cunt and proceeding to flood it together, adding to the girth of the rope of her own transparent juices that was already dangling down between her thighs.

"You have no idea," Charles smiled, "Sanddy, aim the camera on us and keep it there. Robert, watch the screen and match my movement."

Nodding her head eagerly, Sanddy did as instructed, but found it hard not to focus solely on her boyfriend's cock.

"Good..." Dragging his dick over Diamond's bronzed skin, Charles latched onto the lowest strap holding her dress together on the left side with his fingers and tugged it towards him. Obviously, the gap wasn't anywhere near wide enough for his cockhead to slip through easily when it got there, but with some grinding of his teeth and a determined shove of his hips, he got the business-end of his cumtube threaded through the strap, which suddenly appeared a lot longer and much, much thinner than it had just a few seconds ago. On Diamond's right, Robert was doing the exact same thing, and the effect of the pressure that her dress was now under meant that the neckline went sliding down over her tits while the hemline went up to reveal the bottom of her severely drenched slit.

"Oh my gawd, what the fuck are you..." Diamond's voice faded into nothingness as she reacted to what was happening, and her mouth remained opened and silent for a few quick little moments before a libidinous moan slipped past her lips and her eyelashes fluttered jerkily.

"Time to speed up, Robert!" Charles instructed his fellow stud on the other side of the moaning, trembling, US-made fuckdoll, and stepped in closer to her.

"Right!" Watching the screen with one eye to make sure he kept pace with Charles, Robert's diligence ensured that the reached the second pair of straps at the same time, and two dark, masculine groans were followed by a girlish shriek of shock and excitement as they too were threaded over the two glistening, flared cockends.

"Oh shit! You crazy motherfuckers!" Diamond cried out, having realized while basking in the warmth radiating from the two massive cocks making their way up her sides, each forming a thick, straight line far outside her waspish waist to truly make hers an hourglass figure, what the two men were going to do. And as they pushed upwards, the pair of ginormous schlongs pulsed and bucked so vigorously to unsettle the ropes of cum adoring them after they'd exploded together while inside Candi's ass and send them flying onto her tits and stomach.

As for Diamond's dress, the top of the front had been tugged down to only just hang onto her tits, revealing both of her glass-cutter hard nipples, while the bottom had risen to expose the full length of her pussy, and was currently bunching up around her bellybutton. At the back, the size and curvature of her booty had gotten in the way of the rise, and most of the flimsy stretch of black material had gathered inside her ass cleavage, from where it seemed to have no hope of escape.

"Awwww... Diamond! What kind of slut doesn't wear underwear?!" Sanddy called out, and giggled naughtily as she had the camera eye up the state of Diamond's pussy. In response, Diamond just moaned harder.

On separate ends of Diamond but at the exact same moment, Charles and Robert reached the final set of straps, and both men groaned as they too were stretched over their cocks like a rubber band being fitted round the barrel of a cannon.

"This is fucking insane..." Diamond whimpered, having just been introduced to a new and pretty unconventional way in which to be sandwiched by a couple of studs.

"Robert, on three!" Long since reinvigorated from the fatigue felt upon pulling out of Candi's ass, Charles was speaking in an efficient, clipped manner as his cock heaved and throbbed against the trio of cloth bands now decorating its shaft, so much precum being pumped from his cumhole that it seemed set to defeat gravity by filling Diamond's left armpit up like a bowl.

"On three!" Robert verified, while the palpitations surging rhythmically through his cock was making Diamond's right arm flail above it and to its side.

"One..." Charles started the count, while his bull balls were doing something to Diamond's left thigh that was quite similar to what Robert's schlong was doing to her right arm.

"This is fucking awesome, Diamond!" Sanddy cried out.

"Fuck my ass!" Candi joined in, unwittingly, crying out to Ian while he reached a depth of ten inches past her bung and showed no signs of stopping.

"Two..." Charles continued.

"I'm think I'm going to fucking...!" It was becoming quite a common occurrence for Diamond not to make it through an entire sentence without having her voice break up, and this time it was accompanied by her closing her eyes tight and feeling her pussy tense up so hard and so completely that her ovaries probably thought she was trying to invent a whole new meaning of the term 'scrambled eggs'.

"Three!"

"Oh wow..." Since coming to the school and meeting Robert, Sanddy had been pulled out of her shell to become a cock-crazed, filthy-talking, cum-loving slut with her tongue firmly planted in cheek whenever it wasn't swirling round giant cocks or exploring tight little pussies. But in the face of the six simultaneous tearing noises that accompanied Diamond's dress being torn literally in two as Robert and Charles both flexed their pc muscles and made their cocks heave back towards their chests and stomachs, even she was left speechless.

Diamond wasn't though, instead producing a lustful shriek and a wide spray of girlcum as the flexing and forceful jerking of each cock away from her trembling form served to rip her dress right off her. Suddenly left clad only in her stiletto-heeled, platform-soled, knee-high black boots, Diamond was in no state to wonder if the studs were going to do to the silver buckles of those what they'd just done to her dress. On the way down, the front of her dress took a blast of girlcum being delivered at speed straight out of her quivering honeypot, one that soaked it through and through and sent it smacking into the sand-covered floor with a wet thump that belied its teeny proportions.

"There, that's better..." Charles said, admiring Diamond's now naked body with a smile conveying satisfaction at a job well done. If he hadn't already had one hand between her cheeks teasing her anus and the other fingering her snatch, blocking the path of all that girlcum still exploding out of it and making it shoot out in all manner of directions, he probably would have wiped his hands together to go along with that smile.

"Robert..." Sanddy began, as Diamond rode out the rest of her orgasm by rocking her hips onto the pair of thick digits that Charles had pushing apart her labia and prodding her dripping hole.

"What?" Having taken two long steps back from Diamond, Robert now had his brawny fuckpiece levelled and pointing right at her hip. Looking at Sanddy, he could see that she had the camera aimed at Diamond's cunt, but her eyes were on his cock. And right now, his girlfriend was sporting an expression that was quite difficult to decipher.

"Fucking big-dicked studs!" Interrupting the couple with a lustful shriek as more of her girlcum washed onto Charles' fingers, Diamond was apparently still processing what had happened to her dress.

"Nasty, sexy, Yank whore!" Charles spat back at her, and shoved his digits deeper into her slit. With his other hand, he kept teasing her asshole, savouring how she seemed to squirt a little more than usual whenever he really pressed a fingertip against that teeny, puckered hole, "I'd say you're all set to have your arse stretched!"

"Yes!" From the volume of her scream and the manner in which she first slammed her pussy onto Charles' one hand, then her ass onto his other, it seemed as though Diamond agreed with him.

"Y-your cock, baby..." Sanddy didn't shock easily, which was why Robert -- whose faculties still hadn't quite recovered from the primal state that Candi's ass had sent him into earlier -- had needed a few seconds to recognize that as being the emotion behind her expression. Although there was a fair bit of raw lust thrown in there as well, and that he was much more used to seeing from her, "It's gotten bigger!"

"Really?" Robert glanced down at his member, and tried to ascertain if his cockend was any further away from the rest of him than it usually was.

"Yes!" Now Sanddy aimed the camera at Robert's schlong, the excitement flowing through her body and making her heart race leading her to forget that she couldn't show all of his member in a close-up, but that didn't stop her from trying.

"You're sure?" Robert asked, while the screen on the wall became an extreme close-up of his flared, fist-sized cockend drooling out vast quantities of prejizz.

"I bloody well know how big my boyfriend's cock is!" Sanddy insisted, and started rubbing her thighs together that it sent her firm asscheeks bouncing and hopping.

"Let me see!" Only just coming down from her orgasmic high, the knowledge that Robert's cock might have grown even bigger had Diamond acting without hesitation, to the point where she leaned in to get her hands on Robert's fuckmast even while Charles was still using his fingers on her holes.

"Sanddy, you wouldn't happen to have a tape measure on you, would you?" Starting to stroke Robert's schlong as soon as she'd gotten her hands on it, Diamond directed a filthy grin at the thong-clad blonde clutching the camera, and licked her lips as she took a moment to take all of Sanddy in, including how her pussy was so wet it was surprising that her thong wasn't floating in a sea of pussy juice.

"Gee, Diamond, let me check my back pocket," Switching back to her normal personality thanks to that question and lustful look from Diamond, Sanddy zoomed out from Robert's cockhead at the same time as she shoved her free hand into the cleft running between her sculpted buttocks. Since the back of her thong remained hooked over one of those globes of firm, succulent assflesh, there was absolutely nothing -- especially not any inhibitions on her part -- stopping Sanddy from thrusting two digits right up her backdoor, and a streak of girlcum made it out past her lower border of the front of her thong.

"No, can't find any!" Sanddy cried out, with her eyes closed and her lips glossy with spit.

"Try going sixteen inches deeper and see if you can find it there!" Diamond suggested, before it was Robert's turn to receive a nasty, horny stare, "Or maybe we can do it by comparison..."

Over on the table, Laura and Candi were busy licking each other's pussies with fanatical zeal. Candi was still on her back and her ability to move severely compromised by having the curvy, top-heavy and all-around fantastic body of her sister on top of her, but thanks to Laura driving her head forwards in her pursuit of getting her tongue ever deeper into Candi's bald, tight pussy, Candi at least could move her head a little and had an easier time making herself heard without being muffled by Laura's cunt.

And make herself heard Candi did, dropping her head back often to let out an obscenity-laden scream before resuming tonguing Laura's slit. The cause of this was partially the attention paid by Laura to her own juicing snatch, but also the slow but firm pace at which Ian was inserting his cock into Candi's ass. Resisting the urge to simply and savagely slam his way balls-deep into the birthday girl's ass, Ian was letting her feel every last inch that he pushed in through her sphincter, and pausing ever so often to release big blasts of precum into the collection of jizz left behind deep inside her anal passage by Robert and Charles.

"God, sis! That pussy tastes so fucking good!" Candi cried out, as the back of her head nestled on top of the table and she stared up at Laura's shaven honeypot, from which the flow of juices had only gotten stronger ever since she'd settled for attacking it with long, strong strokes of her nimble tongue, "But I want you to squirt all over your whorish sister's pretty face!"

Still clutching onto Laura's asscheeks, Candi slid both hands towards each other and had them come as close to meeting up as possible before the curvature leading down to Laura's ass cleavage got in the way and the horny teen let her fingers follow it.

"Squirt for me, you slut!" Candi's next cry was sharper and rawer, being delivered while she curled up the pinkie and ring finger of each hand and pulled back both her thumbs, letting her four knuckles press hard against the inside of Laura's buttocks.

Bringing her face up closer to Laura's pussy again and making sure to open up so wide that she seemed set to have her upper lip rub against the tip of her nose, Candi plunged the remaining four fingers, two from each hand, through Laura's anus, making use of it still being distended from being pounded by Ian by slamming the digits through the ring of muscle hard and fast.

jizzlober
jizzlober
281 Followers