School for Scandal: Diamond's Day 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a violent roar, Charles pulled up Diamond's whole body by her ankles and suspended her in the air for an instant, her whole body weighing there for a second with his schlong entrenched in her tight pussy before slamming her downwards in a shockingly violent thrust so that the sexy eighteen year old bombshell's head was plunged downwards into the four-inch thick dusting of sand that was decorating the floor. Charles then resumed animalistically pounding the stacked whore's dynamite body into the floor with his downwards-thrusting piledriving strokes.

'Be careful, Mr Woodwoodcocksplattercunt...' Sanddy began, tentatively.

'I wouldn't be too concerned, Sanddy' Charles said, through pounding thrusts, 'Diamond can still breathe perfectly well. The sand isn't that thickly spread on the floor,'

Sanddy reflected on this. It was true, but that wasn't what interested her. She began again, 'But Mr Cum... hung... splatter... whore, I... I can see your cock bulging out her belly!'

'Perfectly ordinary biological reality, Sanddy,' said Charles blithely, again humping downwards to skewer the unbelievably foxy eighteen year old slut onto his massive dick one more, pounding her head into the sand as he did so. Sanddy was sure she could hear floorboards shake underneath her.

'But Mr Splattercock, we're just above the main hall and I'm not sure they'd appreciate a big hole in the ceiling!'

'Well that does deserve some consideration, Sanddy,' said Charles, as the sexy teen watched him fuck the gorgeous pornstarlet, her head thumping into the floor and sending up dustings of sand every time, Sanddy capturing on camera as the thick domed head of his member was intermittently outlined underneath her ripped stomach muscles every time he send another reaming stroke into her stretched pussy.

'Don't listen to her you mother fucker!' came the horny, caterwauling cry from the pornstar teen that was impaled upside down, her tattooed pussy being plumbed incredibly deeply by the rock hard stock of fuckmeat that was driving her down into the floor, 'fuck me through the fucking floor, I don't CCCAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!