School for Scandal: Diamond's Day 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The effect on Laura was instantaneous, and involved her releasing what would have been a loud "FUCK!" if not for the fact that her face was pressed against Candi's slit and her tongue remained buried deep inside which, which meant that her scream came across as heartfelt but severely muffled. And naturally, Laura's pussy positively exploded, releasing a flurry of clear girlcum that smacked against Candi's beaming face, ending up in her hair, her eyes and her mouth while her cheeks and chin, even her neck, was painted with long, wide streaks of her sister's juices.

Not satisfied until the glossy layer with which her face was painted had completely encompassed the whole of her face, Candi shoved her face up into Laura's cunt and started fingerfucking her backdoor with all the speed and force that the slightly awkward position in which she had to hold her arms in order to get at that sensitive hole allowed her to.

Candi was in the midst of guzzling down girlcum and wishing that she had two more arms so she could spank Laura's ass while she fingered it when Ian decided that synchrony demanded that not just one Hart sister was squirting, and proceeded to give the buxom blonde teen a good three inches of his steel-hard, arm-thick schlong in one solid push.

Laura's flushed face was already dripping with Candi's juices, but somehow even more of it managed to become glued to it when her younger sister's was thrown head-first into another vivid anal orgasm that instantly transformed her tight little cunt into a mock geyser. Still climaxing herself, and having Candi shift her arms over her head to finger her ass faster whenever the spray of juices from her contracting honey box appeared to lessen, Laura sucked the tasty juices being deposited into her mouth up into her throat and gulped them down as fast as she could, though she couldn't stop more of Candi's girlcum from washing over her slit and onto the shaft of Ian's cock as it came spearing into her ass.

"Shit... I'm gonna have to grow nine-inch nails!" Diamond's cry was one of pure excitement, and was met by groans from Charles and Robert. Standing in front of the blonde, super-stacked vixen, the pair of studs were facing each other, their cocks pressed together and their pissholes aiming at the ceiling as Diamond had her hands on their shafts, trying in vain to get her fingers at least halfway round the combined girth of the two mammoth fuckmasts.

"I'm not sure that's enough, Diamond!" Sanddy replied, one hand still between her cheeks and the other holding the camera as she moved the lens up and down that pounding pillar of veiny, cast-iron hard cockmeat, then added a softer but equally lustful "Wow..."

"Yeah, forget about trouser snakes, these are fucking anacondas!" Squeezing the cocks, and finding that it was more her fingers than them that yielded when she did so, Diamond was smiling wickedly as she kept on eyeing the pair of cockheads, each sporting a cumslit on top that she was just dying to plunge her tongue into. At the same time as she relaxed her fingers again, she could feel them become immersed in the descending stream of prejizz running down each cock on the towards forming a slow-motion waterfall off the studs' balls.

"Charles is still a bit bigger," Closing her eyes to measure the slight variance in distance from each cockhead and her face, Diamond directed a gob of spittle onto the one belonging to Charles, then did the same to Robert's, "But probably by less than an inch."

"And I'm a shade over eighteen inches last time I checked," Charles said, "Congratulations, Robert, I'd say you just passed seventeen inches."

"Thanks, Charles!" Maybe it was because of the good news or maybe it was because of Diamond squeezing his shaft, but Robert let rip a jet of precum that smacked into the ceiling.

"Fuck..." Diamond gasped as she looked up and had small bits of plaster come slowly sailing down all around her and the two studs.

"But do try not to make a hole in the ceiling, Robert," Smiling, Charles too unleashed a blast of clear fluid from his pisshole that went straight up, at great speed, before it too struck the ceiling with all the delicacy of a sledgehammer.

"Seriously..." Now Sanddy moved in closer, her heels producing muted clicks as they pushed down into the thin layer of sand and touched against the floor below.

"Look at the screen, Candi!" Leaning forwards and moaning when she had to zoom out quite a bit, Sanddy let the lens capture the image of the two bulbous, glistening cockheads pressed closely together in front of Diamond's huge, round tits, "This is what broke your virgin asshole!"

"SHOVE THEM UP LAURA'S ASS!!" Candi roared, midst-climax, as soon as she spotted what from her perspective was an upside-down image of the pair of dongs being projected on the LCD screen. Between her legs, Laura moaned hard, and hosed the top of Candi's tits down with a few spurts of her clear juices delivered in rapid succession.

"Well, she certainly is eager," Charles quipped.

"Laura can have one," Diamond replied, and again tried to tighten up her grasp of the two schlongs, "This party has gone on way too long for me not to have gotten fucked yet."

"Robert," Charles paused to let another bolt of precum from him thump against the ceiling as Diamond aimed her gaze straight at his eyes while switching to let the pair of monstercocks lean against each other and instead have her fingers start rubbing against the stretches of skin connecting the foreskin of each one to its crown, "I believe you volunteered earlier..."

"P-poor me!" Precum pulsed out across Diamond's hand and further onto her forearm as Robert replied to Charles, while more of it went straight up and plaster came smattering down.

"So baby," Now it was Sanddy's singsong voice that could be heard, with her luscious lips pursed into a dirty smile underneath the camera as it remained locked-onto the pair of ginormous cocks, "Should I be jealous? Two new sluts show up, and suddenly you grow another inch..."

"No Sanddy," Just by heaving his schlong towards him, Robert broke Diamond's hold of it, and proceeded to step up towards his girlfriend, a confident smile on his lips as his cockend bumped against her toned belly, "You're going to help me past eighteen."

"God..." Whimpering and blinking several times over, Sanddy started chewing on her bottom lip as she felt Robert's cockhead push upwards underneath her tits, leaving a trail of precum behind it as it slid up over her bellybutton.

"And I'm going to fuck your ass for as long as it takes," Again Robert's dick pushed back towards his muscular stomach and equally impressive chest as he took the chance to close the gap, grab onto Sanddy's waist, and spin her around, "Even if it means pounding you non-stop for days..."

"Robert!" Sanddy's excited shriek was caused by quite a few things. The thought of Robert's absolute monster of a cock growing even bigger was one. Another was the prospect of a marathon fuck session between them stretching itself out for days. And then there was the way in which her boyfriend shoved the shaft of his dong in between her asscheeks and let one of the fat veins decorating it throb against her asshole.

"I'll fuck you harder and for longer than I have ever have before," Having spun her around to face Ian, Laura and Candi again, Robert was speaking into Sanddy's ear whilst pumping his hips up and down and fondling her whopping great big pair of spherical tits with his hands, "Later..."

"L-later?" Just a few more pumps of her boyfriend's hips, and a little more of him stroking her diamond-cutter nipples, and Sanddy was sure she'd squirt hard. Which was why it was so disappointing when he stopped abruptly.

"Oh yes," Smiling evilly, Robert let go of Sanddy completely and stepped away from her in a way that had the business-end of his fuckpiece drag its way down along her spine before settling between her buttocks, "But first you need to learn what happens when you threaten your boyfriend..."

Hoping that Robert was about to spear his way balls-deep into her ass in one might shove, Sanddy was devastated when he backed off and instead suddenly came walking past her, throwing her a smile whilst steering his steps towards the other side of the table, where the heart-shaped form of Laura Hart's booty was waiting for him. Despite everything, she couldn't help but smile as she watched him walk off, and focused on trying to snatch a few action shots of his bull balls throbbing between his legs as he strode forwards.

Having turned most of her sister's hair a darker shade of blonde by drenching it with girlcum, Laura was just coming down from her latest orgasmic high when she sensed something big cut through the air right behind her ass. Her immediate instinct was to try to look behind her, but Ian was too fast in grabbing hold of her neck and stopping her from doing so.

"Oh no you don't, honey," Smiling, Ian pushed Laura's face up tighter against Candi's cunt, before making it receive a point-blank blast of clear, orgasmic juices by roughly spearing the last three of his eighteen inches of prime fuckmeat into the younger Hart's ass.

With the sound of Ian's belly smacking against Candi's perfectly shaped bubble butt ringing in her ears, and girlcum washing over her face and into her mouth, Laura could feel something very big be placed right up against her asshole, and felt her own cunt getting primed to go off as Robert started to drool precum straight through her anus into her rectum.

Feeling the crown of Robert's cock press against her fingers, Candi finally extracted them from her sister's backdoor and reacted to the knowledge that Laura was about to get reamed by a monstercock by letting loose into Laura's cunt a deep, lustful groan that reverberated throughout her loins and made her grind her drenched sex against the lower half of Candi's face.

Moments later, the Harts were back to squirting together as Laura proved to have a very predictable reaction to Robert slamming his cockend into her ass, her pussy going off as he took hold of her waist and gave her another hard thrust.

"Fuck me, Charles! Fuck my ass, stud!" As she stood watching Robert spear his dick into Laura's ass, Sanddy could hear Diamond scream right next to her, and turned towards the supremely sexy American porn starlet and the hunky, decidedly British science teacher. They were both still on their feet, but Diamond's upper body had dropped forwards slightly, and the weight of her massive knockers meant that Charles would have a hard time stopping her from dropping further, no matter how hard he held onto her tits whilst shoving his eighteen-inch cumtube into her ass.

"Well, fuck..." Deciding to make the most of the situation she found herself in rather than pout about being the only slut there not getting dicked by a seriously endowed hunk, Sanddy broke out into a mischievous grin, "since I'm now some kind of roving reporter of this party, let me put my gonzo journalist's hat on... after all, who better to interview a world famous gonzo pornslut like Diamond than 'Double D' Sanddy the April O'Neill of the School?"

"And what did Hunter S. Thompson say: "when the going gets weird, the weird turn pro?" Moving in closer to Diamond, Sanddy didn't falter even when she spotted that Charles had already gotten more than six inches of extremely thick cock into Diamond's ass, "Well we can beat that here... what's weirder than a pro taking eighteen inches of pure horsecock in her ass... any comment on that, Diamond, since you're clearly the biggest pro here, and if that dick isn't eighteen inches my forearm is a lot longer than I thought it was?"

"Fuck that monstercock feels good stretching my ass!" Diamond cried out, before the next mighty shove from Charles made her raise her voice even louder while a long gush of girlcum streaked out of her pink, bald slit.

"I know, right?!" Letting her teenage enthusiasm get the better of her for a moment, Sanddy quickly slipped back into journalist-mode, and as such wasn't about to let a little thing like Diamond continuing to ride and squirt out her orgasm whilst having her booty stuffed with more and more cock stop her from asking her the hard questions, "Is this one monstercock more or less difficult than fucking those twelve studs in 'Depravity of the Ass'?"

"I could ride this cock all day!" Diamond's answer was loud and instantaneous, as well as inter-cut by the sound of her sprays of honey smacking into the sand and turning it into mud. Throwing her head back to shoot Charles a wild look over her shoulder, she added an equally spirited "Stretch my ass, you fucker!" that drove him to really put his weight behind his next thrust.

"And as for you, Mister Woodcock-Splatterwell," Turning her attention to her next interviewee, Sanddy casually reached in with her free hand and closed her digits round Diamond's engorged clit, toying with it whilst delivering her next question and allowing Charles' thrusts to push it in further between her fingertips, "What actually did happen when you gave Lexxxi Licks a one to one detention and then an hour later she couldn't sit down and wouldn't say anything?"

"Take it all, you slut!" Charles roared at Diamond while she stared him right in the face, and speared his way deeper past her distended sphincter.

"I imagine she did!" Her face lit up in a gleeful grin and her pussy starting to juice extra hard, Sanddy determined to really put the screws on one of her favourite teachers, "Mr Monstercock-Splatterslut, there's a dozen hot, huge-titted sluts just in my class who have all got massive crushes on you. Any comment on that?"

"..." If nothing else, Sanddy had definitely managed to steal away some of Charles' attention with that line of inquiry, although he didn't stop moving his hips.

"And speaking of massive crushes, Doctor Vixen Sinclair, the school's resident expert on cock growth formulas..." Seeing the agonized look that Charles sent her, Sanddy moved in for the kill, "Is it true you've got one on her? And why is it that Diamond's asscheeks are bouncing while the rest of her is standing still?"

"W-we're just friends..." Charles eventually managed to stammer out, the faintness of his voice being such that it was nearly lost underneath the sound of Diamond's pussy juices raining down in front of her, not to mention the steady slapping noise of him slamming his belly up against her buttocks over and over again as he fucked her with short, frantic thrusts.

"So you don't want to slip a ring on her and shove your cock up her ass before the priest's done with the ceremony then?" Delivering that line in a tone of obviously mock innocence, Sanddy savoured the change that came over Charles' face.

Pushing forth his brow and baring his teeth, Charles had a gleam appear in his eyes as he stared right at Sanddy, who in turn noticed his hands sliding down to Diamond's waist while his biceps started to coil up something fierce.

"You can thank me later, Diamond!" Sanddy said, quite cheerfully, and abandoned the two to instead walk over towards the table, although not without swaying her hips to further push Charles towards the point where he'd go berserk.

Despite being on a roll, Sanddy remained silent at first when she got to the table, taking a spot close to Robert and surveying the scene being played out in front of her and up on the screen simultaneously.

Still locked in a passionate sixty-nine, the pair of blonde sisters -- one well on her way to having a body that was the ultimate blend of fitness goddess and walking wet dream and the other already there -- both had their firm, peachy booties impaled on a massive pillar of steel-hard cock, with the studs possessing them slamming forwards as if engaged in a push fight by proxy, with Robert seeming intent on driving Laura's head into Ian's stomach and Ian meeting him head-on at each turn as each stud stood with his thighs pressed against opposite sides of the table. Really, the only thing stopping the whole thing from becoming violent was the tenacity with which the pair of blonde vixens clung to each other and their matching pair of huge boobs being plugged together. Thanks to that, it was as a single unit of sunkissed skin, firm flesh, dramatic curves and etched musculature that they were sent sliding back and forth across the table by the two studs' thrusts.

"So Robert," Again intent on causing maximum havoc, and letting her smile grow wider and more wicked at the sound of bodies slapping together coming from where she left Diamond at the mercy of Charles, Sanddy let the first two words roll of her tongue and made an artful little pause before continuing, "Any reason why you picked good old Miss Hart over fresh-faced porn-babe Diamond Gazongas?"

"Might it be that you have a thing for older women?" Sanddy continued, as soon as Robert looked at her.

"Hey! Who are you calling old?!" Her face deeply flushed and dripping wet as she yanked up off Candi's cunt, Laura reacted just like Sanddy had expected she would.

"Oh, shut up and suck my cunt, you old crone!" Candi cheerfully cried out, and giggled naughtily amidst the waterfall of juices escaping Laura's snatch directly above her own gorgeous face. Again Sanddy's smile grew bigger and nastier, and she had every intention of pushing the sisters to behave even more depraved and shameless towards each other.

"Don't!" *SLAP* "Talk!" *SLAP* "To!" *SLAP* "Your!" *SLAP* "Sister!" *SLAP* "Like!" *SLAP* "That!" *SLAP*

However, Sanddy hadn't counted on Ian jumping to his girlfriend's defence, as he cut in and subjected Candi to seven thrusts even more savage than the four with which he'd reamed Laura's ass just before pulling out earlier. Not that Sanddy minded his interference in the slightest, although Robert was having to be careful not to have Candi accidentally head butt him in the nuts as she came careening across the table from the force of Ian's twelve-inch strokes.

"FUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCKKKKK!!" Laura's face and hair, as well as her tits were all showered with girlcum, as were Robert's balls and his thighs, when Candi's cunt went from blasting out girlcum to positively erupting with it at the end of Ian's seventh reckless plunge forwards, her honey flying everywhere as Robert finally got the chance to jump back in again and spear his cock to the hilt inside Laura's ass just as Ian started to pull back.

"FUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCKKKKK!!" The fact that Diamond just managed to be every bit as loud as Candi spurred Sanddy to turn around and let the camera capture just what it was that Charles was doing to her. What she saw when she did was enough to make her let out a breathless gasp, while her body started quivering from her ankles on up.

Sanddy turned her head from the amazing display back to her new friend Diamond, and was astonished to see the gorgeous blonde sexpot teen being piledriven by the ridiculously hung Chemistry teacher, the tattooed pornstar having been repositioned upside down with only her shoulders in contact with the floor while her sublime body was now facing upwards, her rock-hard pair of tits still precisely shaped in their perfectly spherical form as they sat high on her chest, although from this position the curved globes were now underneath her stellar, muscle-ripped torso. Diamond had her bronzed, gleaming, shapely legs widely splayed, sticking up in the air above her, and Charles, a demented look on his face, glasses half-fogged with perspiration, had a firm grasp of her ankles in his hands, which he hoisted high as he stood behind her, plunging his beefy dick into her deliciously spread pink tattooed vagina like he was a derrick pumping for oil. Diamond's dynamite body was brazenly on display, her arms locked against the sandy floor trying to support her underneath, as Sanddy zoomed in the camera to observe dramatic bulges manifesting clearly from underneath the firmly etched lines of striation in her tight stomach muscles, where the head of the hung stud's dick was hammering as he sawed the entirety of his eighteen inch monstercock into her.