School for Scandal: Period 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jizzlober
jizzlober
281 Followers

Rachael had two of the boy's dicks in her hands and was now slowly wanking them in Amy's face. I was really turned on, and felt robust enough to offer some encouragement. Otherwise, what was I there for? 'If your aim is as good as your cocksucking, Rachael, you're going to drown Amy in cum,' I said.

Rachael looked at me, breathless, sat on her haunches, pumping the two huge shafts over her shoulders. She was facing Amy with her hands next to her ears, working away. 'I'm going to squirt so much cum on that little slut we won't be able to find her underneath, sir.' With that, her hands became a blur, the boys bellowed simultaneously in pleasure and the cumbath commenced.

It was one of the most amazing things I had ever seen, and it was over in seconds. When it had finished, Amy was white, absolutely white as a sheet of writing paper. Where Miss Johnson had seemed to melt under the withering blasts of cum she had taken, Amy, with all the exuberance of youth, had thrust herself forwards proudly.

This had two effects. Firstly, puffing her chest forwards actually burst the press-stud buttons on her nurse's uniform, so that her gorgeous boobs spilled free out of the top. They were absolutely something else; tanned, big, and incredibly pert, jutting out from her chest like almost mathematically perfect spheres. It was this, as much as Rachael's frenzied pumping, that served to bring the first two boys off. Rachael had had the two dicks primed, and even though Amy was a good two feet away from her she fired two streams of cum near-simultaneously into her friend's face. Amy accepted the preliminary jets with a moan of pleasure and relief that almost made me cum in my pants there and then. It was a sound of rare, unsurpassed delight, and it made the perfect aural complement to the sight of the prodigious pulses of sperm that were projected onto her, one after the other. The distance between them meant that Amy caught more streams on her body than her teacher had, with her tits the monumental target that attracted most of the boys' aim. Amy arched her back and thrust her boobs forward as if struggling against invisible restraints, admiring the messy coagulation of cum that already coated her magnificent tits. Rivulets of the sticky load were already slithering down her sexy costume, over her flat little belly and pooling on her thighs as the two boys relented, with the irrepressible Rachael on hand underneath them to greedily suck the remaining strands of jizz from the spent dicks. She did this in her own inimitable way by sucking both of them into her mouth at the same time.

The final boy had held back and watched the proceedings, but the sight of Amy's show-stopping finale had pushed him to the brink, and he succumbed also.

'Come on Dr Rance,' goaded Amy, staying in character as she twined a particularly viscous strand of cum around her finger from her mouth, 'let's see what you've got.'

The boy playing Dr Rance barked out an obscenity of which Joe Orton would have probably been proud and came with aplomb. His first splash of cum was so voluminous that it bisected the messy tendril of sperm in two that Amy was playing with, just prior to hitting her in the face, with the result that Amy received the first shot in her eyes with her index finger trailing what was left of the string of jizz. The boy's successive squirts went all over her tits as she stayed in that attitude motionlessly, the same rope of come still dangling from her finger.

There was an awed silence, and for a while, nothing moved except for the slimy trails of come sliding down Amy's tits, belly, or dripping from her chin. I took this as my cue, and read the final few lines of the play. '... we have been instrumental in uncovering a number of remarkable peccadilloes today. I'm sure you'll co-operate in keeping them out of the papers?... I'm glad you don't despise tradition. Let us put on our clothes and face the world.'

At this, Rachael sighed theatrically, 'Looks like I'm on cleanup again,' she said, and slid over to kiss Amy, who giggled at the attention and responded by pushing her boobs against Rachael's chest, smearing the juices on her friend.

As the two girls cavorted, Miss Taylor reappeared. 'Ah, Mr White,' she said, 'I can see you've had a productive lesson.'

'Thoroughly educational,' I said, beginning to get the hang of it.

'That's what we want. I've brought the rest of your schedule for today. And here's a map of the school so you can find your way around.'

'Thanks.'

'And do come to the staff room at break, we like to make newcomers feel welcome.'

The bell went for the next period. 'Off to your classes everybody,'

At this, Amy and Rachael stripped from their nurse's uniforms and swapped a final kiss. A slender rope of cum hung between their lips as they started to pull on the latex stockings of their school uniform. I tore my eyes away to examine my timetable. It appeared I had science next.

I couldn't wait.

12