School for Scandal Redux: Mr White

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jizzlober
jizzlober
281 Followers

'Speaking of big dicks...' said the nurse, eyes widening as she clocked Ian's dong.

She eagerly whipped a stethoscope from the trolley, immediately sunk to her knees in front of Ian, placed the buds in her ears and then put the end of the instrument so that it moulded against the firm, bell-shaped purple end of Ian's cock. Ian gasped.

'Hmmm,' said the nurse, 'sounds like an extremely healthy specimen... a good producer too...' she mused, with a wink and a nod to the way that the cum covered girls who had featured in Ian's last lesson.

Amy and Rachael were still swapping sticky semen between each other, even as they struggled to cinch themselves back into the black latex stockings and vertiginous platform heels that, for some inconceivable reason, comprised the uniform in what Ian was increasingly seeing as less of a school and more a hotbed of lascivious activity. Ian's two star pupils were still connected by the chin with a slender rope of cum as they passed him at the door, and went out into the corridor without the slightest concern about their appearance. They even light-heartedly compared the amount jizz that still clung to their hair.

Rachael, who had taken three cumshots simultaneously, had her brown tresses heavily matted with the stuff.

As his last class made their way out of the door, Ian found himself alone with the busty babe.

'Still,' said the nurse, 'I think you might deserve a cocktail to give you a bit of a boost...' at this, she go back to her feet and tottered on her heels over to the trolley, whereupon she started to open a couple of the jars.

'Excuse me,' said Ian, feeling not for the first time that he was not operating according to the same logoc as the world around him, 'but who are you?'

The nurse looked back at him, 'I'm Nurse Pennyweather. I take care of all the medical needs of our students and staff here.'

'I had sort of guessed that,' said Ian, 'but I mean... what are you doing here now?'

'I should have said,' said the Nurse, popping a couple of pills into a plastic cup, 'Miss Taylor sent me. She's got caught up with something big at the moment and wasn't able to get away, so she send me to tell you what you're teaching next.'

'Ah,' said Ian, 'good.'

'Yes,' said Nurse Pennyweather, 'you'll actually be in here again. You'll be teaching drama again, just with a different group to the last one...'

'I see.'

'Yes. It's quite important actually. It's the group that are going to be performing the school play.'

'And what play is that?' said Ian, wondering how far his very limited experience of drama would be able to serve him in his teaching today.

'A Midsummer Night's Cream.'

'I'm sorry?'

'I said, A Midsummer Night's Cream, Mr White.'

Ian furrowed his brows, not wishing to gainsay the gorgeous vixen in front of him, or cast any aspersions as to whether the ditzy slut hadn't perhaps got a little mixed up.

'Isn't that... I'm sorry, but surely you mean A Midsummer Night's Dream?'

'Oh, I think I know what I mean, Mr White,' said the Nurse, smiling her most lascivious smile yet. Placing the container with the accumulation of pills that she had selected back on the trolley, she reached onto the lower shelf and pulled out a glossy sheet of a4 paper, giving it to Ian.

'I brought this along, to give you a little idea...'

Ian unfurled the paper. He gasped.

It was a promotional poster, professionally done, with the words 'A Midsummer Night's Cream' at the top. The word 'cream' was designed to replicate the way, Ian could only imagine, that the word would look if it had been made from a cartoonish dollop of cum, the letters dripping at the bottom.

The poster was primarily a high-resolution photograph.

It featured a girl on her knees in the middle of the poster, with the biggest, most over-inflated boobs he had ever seen in his entire life. They were a pair of monstrously sized airbags that literally ballooned out of her chest, enormous, gleaming spherical globes capped with small neat nipples. If Ian had thought that Nurse Pennyweather's tits had been bombshells, these were nuclear warheads.

The girl was dressed in a conglomeration of white fetish latex and PVC. Her tits were completely bare, of course, but she had a cream-coloured latex corset adorned with studs and buckles around her waist, a thin white shiny thong, and a pair of tight, knee-length white vinyl boots on with laces up the split sides. She was amazingly beautiful, and was staring out of the picture with a look of pure lust and triumph on her face. There was a tiara in her blonde hair.

She was holding her hands up in line with her head. She had white shiny skintight latex gloves on that went all the way up her arms, and both of her hands had something gripped tightly in them. Ian gulped as he realised what it was. Both of the girl's hand were gripped around the flesh of two ballsacks, underneath which, two enormous, shaved ballsacks the size of footballs were hanging, both seemingly bulging from internal pressure, testicles the size of melons ballooning from inside. The massive, pendulous, cum-filled containers were gleaming, whilst above, Ian saw two gigantic, hugely engorged and turgid pillars of flesh, mapped and ridged with bulging veins and capped with immense, mushroom-shaped tips, standing and pointing upwards. The penises were both at that exact instant ejaculating, and a spray of white semen was jetting from each, the two bolts of semen meeting together above the slut's head, a big splash of the sticky fluid suspended in mid-air.

Both of the men's bodies were hugely muscled, gleaming with sweat, and both of the models were wearing donkey's heads, the only thing in the picture which Ian could see that marked the thing out as having anything to do with Shakespeare's play.

Picked out in small picture bubbles around the main picture were other characters. One was named 'Bottom', and Ian could see, though the picture was not as large as he would have liked, a girl in profile to the camera wearing wet-look leggings with a vast, globular booty sticking out behind her, which gave her a quite astonishing view from side-on. In another place another similar photo simply had the word 'Fuck' (with the part of the letter 'F' which would have made it into a 'P' scribbled out. Above this photo was a deeply-tanned brunette dressed in a scandalously skimpy fairy outfit, her hands under her massive tits as if weighing them. Another picture was entitled 'Rude Mechanicals', which seemingly featured a set of large-muscled young men with vast, gigantic penises torpedoing out of their groins.

Ian finally looked up, 'I'm teaching this group...?'

'Oh yes,' said Nurse Pennyweather, 'It's a dress rehearsal. They're lined up outside.'

'Including this... girl?' Ian Said, gesturing at the huge-titted girl in the centre.

'Yes, now that's a pair of knockers, Mr White. Who else could play TIT-ania? Only just turned 18, she has. We're all sure she'll make it big.'

Ian was sure of that too.

'Now,' Nurse Pennyweather continued, 'I've made a small concoction of things here just to give you a fighting chance. Would you mind taking these pills please?'

Ian looked at the cup of pills as the nurse proffered it to him, 'what will they do?'

'Oh, like I said, just give you a fighting chance...' the nurse winked, 'down the hatch.'

Thinking 'what the hell,' Ian golloped down the pills, and was surprised to see the nurse immediately sink to her knees immediately, as she had done before.

'They're very fast acting...' she said, pressing the end of the stethoscope against his bell-end.

Ian felt a curious rumble, then a gurgle inside of him. He has the sense of things shifting around in there.

Suddenly, a huge spray of white, clear, sticky precum shot from the end of his cock, splurged through the stethoscope, through the tubes, out of the bubs and into Nurse Pennyweather's ears.

There was a glurping sound inside the nurse's head, and then instantly two sprays of the stuff spewed out of her nostrils.

Ian tensed. A glazed expression took over the nurse's face. Her eyes crossed a little.

Finally, she said, 'yes, more than a fighting chance, I think...' and in a dazed and indistinct way, stood up, gathered the trolley, wheeled it out of the room.

As the noise from the next class greeted him from outside, Ian looked down to see his cock beginning to grow...