School for Scandal Redux Pt. 03

Story Info
A reworking of School for Scandal.
10.4k words
4.83
6.9k
11
0

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 12/10/2023
Created 02/19/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jizzlober
jizzlober
281 Followers

nb: written in collaboration with Gunde. All characters over 18.

Disbelievingly, Ian looked forwards, his jaw almost hanging wide open at the way in which his entire body had become suffused with lust. Directly in front of him, he saw his enormous penis, now mind-blowingly altered into an eighteen-inch, steel-hard arm-thick column of flesh, his flared bell-end throbbing, smooth, purple and angrily drizzling precum from the tip as it sat like a pulsating, weeping heart at the top of his shaft.

He could feel the awesome weight of his supercharged flesh truncheon: it was a heavy log of muscular flesh; the vast flesh-mast, however, seemed so solid and cast-iron hard that the weight and length of the shaft did not droop towards the end, but rather stuck out horizontally from him, extending a full foot-and a half in front of his body. Fat, tumescent veins had sprung up to create a raised mapwork of ridges along the smooth skin of the ginormous member, the hulking length prodigiously muscled. It was almost as it was a big pink arrow that was pointed towards the bulls-eye.

And what a bulls-eye it was. Becca Bootie was perched on her black shiny fuck-me stripper heels, presenting her unbelievable backside to him, her black wet-look leggings still clinging to her legs, the crotch section peeled down so it was suspended between her thighs. Becca's pink pussy was already dripping a slow dribble of leaky gelatinous fluid into the shiny fabric beneath it. He vast rump was pointed straight at Ian, the two globes of her asscheeks not only globular in a planetary sense, each of the succulently curved orbs bursting outwards to give her silhouette a bombshell-and-beyond flare outwards from her narrow waist, but the projection of the two orbs was amazing, the expanse of assflesh essentially jutting horizontally behind her like a juicy shelf. Ian marvelled at the sheer size, roundness of the two inflated globes of perfectly smooth, almost spherical, caramel coloured asscheeks, both orbs gleaming with the precum he had astoundingly blasted over her, the clear fluid dripping slowly in dangling ropes from the shelf-like expanse of the underside of the curved bubble butt. The blonde teen slut's legs were perfectly slender, long, lissom limbs still encased inside the shiny material of the leggings.

'What's the matter, sir?' teased Faye, wrapping her hand once again around the fat meatshaft and attempting to waggle the steel-hard, heavy column of flesh up and down. 'Haven't you done any acting before?'

'I'm pretty sure you know your motivation, sir,' encouraged Titania, returning to Ian's side from where she had drooled all over her classmate's asshole, 'it's right there between Booty's asscheeks!'

'Seriously, sir,' Becca said, again looking over her shoulder, 'my pussy's just popped, all I care about is having your fucking monstercock shoved all the way up my ass!'

Ian glanced at the five male students who were arrayed at the other end of the drama studio. Like him, they all had immense slabs of hard, glistening meat sticking out from their groins, precum dribbling from the bell-shaped tips. Each of them was gawping at the display in front of them, at the performance of the three teenage sluts, and at Ian's eighteen-inch member, which looked as though it dwarfed theirs by quite some way.

'Are we acting,' said Ian, 'or is this real?'

'It's acting,' said Tits, detaching an errant strand of saliva that hung from her lower lip with her hand, before reaching out to place the sticky ribbon of glutinous fluid on the tip of Ian's cockhead, twining her hand around the bell-shaped business end to smear it in, 'acting in the sense that we're all going to have to pretend that you can get your massive, baseball bat sized monstercock up Becca's caboose, where it obviously isn't going to fit.'

'And real,' put in Faye, pressing her ripe lips close to Ian's cheek and whispering, 'in the sense that you're actually going to put this fucking giant cock all the way up her asshole.'

Ian gulped, not for the first time, and took a tentative step forwards, his rigid cock wobbling as he went. The sheer size of his colossal fuckube made looking at Becca's tantalising ass more than a little disquieting, because although the swollen cheeks of her huge booty looked deliciously round, her tight rosebud asshole, glistening with Tits' bubbling saliva, still looked simply too tight to accommodate the immense man-hammer that now protruded achingly from Ian's groin.

'Here sir,' said Titania, staying by Ian's side and making sure that her ridiculously huge knockers were prodding flush against Ian's left side, the mega-dicked supply teacher feeling the unyielding firmness of the two huge globes against his arm, 'Faye and I will help you, just to ease you into it.'

As she said that, Tits grabbed hold of Ian's cock firmly, right at the base, squeezing as firmly as she could. Her white latex gloved hand looked small and couldn't really clasp properly against the diameter of the vein-ridged trunk, but the pressure made Ian grunt as once again her saw his cock contract slightly, buck in the air and expel a long rope of translucent precum from the dilated tip which cut through the air, hit Bex between her shoulderblades and slowly began to trickle down the groove in the centre of her slender, muscular back, the thick fluid oozing gradually until it pooled into the small depression at the small of her back, the clear fluid forming into a puddle by the blonde slut's jutting assmeat.

'O my god,' said Faye, appearing at Ian's other side, the 'bad' fairy in black placing her latex-gloved hand alongside Tits' on his enormous pillar of flesh with the words slowly tumbling out of her mouth with obvious relish, 'the biggest ass in the school finally meets the biggest fucking cock. This is so fucking exciting I might just squirt!'

Ian glanced at Faye and realised that the busty schoolgirl wasn't joking.

'But first some punishment!' Tits announced.

Ian's eyes bulged out his head as the two boobed teen schoolgirl cumsluts yanked his dick up in unison, levering the long, fat pole upwards as an arcing spray of precum whipped out of Ian's cumslit to decorate the ceiling, some of it sizzling as it contacted with the striplights. Precum drizzled in rivulets down the arm-thick length, each droplet trickling down the errant map of bulging veins in gloopy strands, which had the effect of glazing the monstrous length that now stood up vertically. Tits and Faye both stared, open mouthed, in awe, their eyes as large as eggs as they worshipped the titanic dickstaff held prised in their hands, before suddenly pivoting their hands to allow the rock hard slab of fuckmeat to swing downwards.

The force of the impact caused Ian to grit his teeth as he felt the underside of the bell-end of his collosal fleshmast smack into the left glute of Bexxxi's delicious derriere, a swift TWACK of the motion being subsumed by the resultant SPLAT as the fat head of his cock thumped against the juicy rump, sending ripples through the swollen globe.

Bex responded by inhaling sharply through her teeth and looking over her shoulder, her eyes narrowed in lust as her pair of classmates picked up the fat prong from where they had deposited it on her booty and drew it up vertically again, the blonde ass-bombed teen noting how the immense, pulsating pussy missile throbbed even more visibly by the way the two big-titted sluts has their hands still tight around the base, compressing more blood still into the huge member, and the way that it was now connected to her big bubble butt by about a dozen looping ropes of viscous, transparent fluid.

It didn't take a genius to guess what was to come next as the pair of minxes adopted ferocious snarls and once again pounded Becca's delicious ass with their teacher's rigid cum-cannon, this time the gigantic organ being swung so that it planted itself onto her other vast, round glute. The impressively sized cockhead left a sticky, gleaming imprint on the curved contour of the cheek when Titania and Faye pulled it up again.

'Have you ever fucked someone's ass cleavage, sir?' said Faye.

'No,' Ian confessed.

'Well you're about to!' cried Tits.

With delightful stereo giggles either side of him, both Faye and Titania swung Ian's cock forwards once more, this time so the fist-sized shiny red bell-end thumped between Becca's shoulderblades and the vast trunk lay all the way down her back like a fat, pulsing spinal column with veins. Both Tits and Faye hunkered down on their haunches to the sides of Becca Bootie, and pressed the generously proportioned halves of her jiggling asscheeks together, so that the smooth, golden tanned glistening orbs of juicy flesh closed around the fat sausage that was between them. Ian groaned, exulting in the sensation of the way that the curvaceous mounts of assmeat sandwiched his monster log, and slowly started to pump his hips, grinding his meatstick between the deep valley of ass-cleavage, astounded to see his disproportionate length slide easy upwards so that at its fullest extension the 18 inch fuck missile bumped against the back of Becca's head and left a silvery trail of goo in her tumbling caramel tresses. After a few passes, a slick, squelching sound developed in tandem with the motion, the smooth passage of fat megacock parting the jutting, humpable spheres of Bex's booty while his monstrous, dangling balls swung heavily underneath, smacking periodically against the saturated crotch of her leggings between her thighs.

Slowly, Ian decided to begin to take control of the situation, and withdrew further than he had before for a stroke, allowing his cockhead to rest in the small lake of precum that had developed at the base of the slutty, monster-assed student teen's back. This time he withdrew his hips, rather than thrusting forwards, so that the slick, fist-sized mushroom shaped head of his collosal fuckpole dropped with a soft PLOP into Becca's asscrack. Instinctively, instead of pushing the twin halves of Bex's ass together to form a soft, rudimentary tunnel, Faye and Tits pulled back on the blonde minx's substantial glutes, having the effect of spreading them wide and opening her tight asshole up ever so slightly.

Ian pressed his cockhead against the tight little orifice and settled it there, feeling Becca moan and noticing how his weeping member lubricated it, even as Faye and Tits filthily added their own contributions but spitting saliva at each other across the vast expanse of ass and drooling it into the blonde's asscrack so that bubbly strings roped between the bulging asscheeks. Ian slowly pushed forwards at Becca's ass but met with resistance. The whole of the area around her asshole seemed to dent inwards, and the more he pushed, Ian's dick buckled slightly at the lower end near his balls. Still he pushed, until he was able to embed his smooth cockend into a small aperture that opened in the tight muscles of the orifice, and before long he han lodged his bell-end into Becca Bootie's booty.

Becca said something incomprehensible through gritted teeth, and then opened her mouth to scream, 'MOOOOOONNSTERCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOCK IN MMMMMMY AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!'

The words issued in a similarly uninhibited fashion to the way that her pussy simply seemed to explode instantly in a spray of girlcum that splattered Faye and Titania's faces and tits, smacked against Ian's balls to send them swinging, and once again saturated her leggings, which were now leaking into a puddle on the floor.

Ian grasped the smooth curves of Bex's slippery booty as best as he was able to stabilise the thrashing, orgasmic teen and pushed his hips further forwards to further insert his ginormous fuckpiece into the centre of the perfect configuration of globes that was his student's ass. Sliding forwards, he entrenched his vein-ripped rigid tool into the anal cavity, which seemed to be more permeable the more he lodged his meat into it.

The depression of flesh around the slut's ass had deepened further as he ploughed his manhood into the snug hole, but it seemed to relent and bounce back to its previous form when he got eight inches past her bunghole and into her bowels. The next thing he noticed was how Becca's asshole became radically, dismorphically distended, as her ringpiece expanded with unlikely elastic capacity to accept the vast girth of the tool that was now impaling her.

Tits' and Faye's faces were perfect pictures, Titania with her eyes and mouth wide open in an expression of pure shock, Faye with the tips of her fingers poised artfully together as she watched the anal penetration with acute interest.

Ian had an unexceptional knowledge of anatomy but despite this couldn't believe how much of his eighteen inch member he was sliding into the eighteen year old slut's tight asshole. How this gorgeous slut's anal passage was swallowing so much of his gigantic prong he was not sure, but his massive member was very soon sheathed wholly inside the velvety clenching muscles of Becca's rectal passage. His groin slapped against the bursting twin airbags of Becca's glistening booty as he finally entrenched his slippery cock to the root, the blonde teen's anal passage expanded to an awesome circumference.

Retracting his hips again, Ian withdrew the monstrous tool from Becca's ass accompanied by the attendant slick sound as the shaft evacuated her bowels. Pulling back, Ian slowly and sensitively put his right hand around his length extracted the throbbing pillar of flesh from the shuddering girl's anus. Becca squirted once again at this, but the pattering deluge of pussy juices that spewed from her convulsing honeypot did not prevent Ian from pursuing what was fascinating him at that moment -- and so he withdrew his cock from his student's asshole, the massive bell-end connected to the interior of the enormous, gaping hole of her previously tight cinnamon ring by a long rope of precum.

Faye and Titania cooed at the sight, almost as impressed by the vast circumference of the gaping ringpiece as they had been at the superhuman size of the cock that was in it.

'HELLO!!!!!' Titania shouted directly into Becca's gaping asshole, 'IS THERE ANYBODY IN THERE? WE'VE COME TO RESCUE YOU!!!'

At Ian's side, Faye collapsed into giggles at Titania's wry observation of the cavernous qualities that Becca Bootie's rectum had assumed. The sound was quenched by the SQUELCH of Ian re-inserting his monster prong into the blonde's tushy. Slowly Ian very deliberately once again shoved his cock into the slut's accepting anal passage as far as it would go and set about using it to rearrange her insides with force. After a few strokes, he felt something give away inside him, and he suddenly held quite still, as his massive balls and undercarriage swept into motion, treating him to the first orgasm that his new supercharged equipment was capable of. It felt like his internal organs were being spewed out of his convulsing cock into the teen blonde, and his vast testes were roiling and pivoting in his enlarged ballsack as he continued to cum.

'Fuuuuuuck....' Said Titania, after the shuddering and shaking had finished, 'that sounds like quite the cumshot, sir.....'

In response to Titania's comment, Ian simply groaned. He'd spent the whole of his lengthy, extremely copious ejaculation watching Becca's glorious buttocks bouncing and shaking due to the powerful throbbing of his cock, and now kept his gaze fixed on the blonde teen's amazing bubble butt as he began to walk backwards, extracting his eighteen-inch fuckstick from her ravaged bunghole.

Then, suddenly, he stopped, gasping as Titania stepped closer to him and moved one hand in underneath his ass and placing it against his dangling bull balls, the uber-busty slut cooing with excitement as she spread her fingers as far apart as possible in a vain attempt to cover all of Ian's scrotum.

"Fuck sir, your balls feel just as big as they did before..." Titania breathed out, making eye contact with the huge-dicked supply teacher and making him moan through the scorching hot look that she sent his way, "Is it weird that I think even your balls are so fucking sexy?"

"Don't get too carried away, Tits," Faye joined the conversation as she sauntered round in front of Becca, whose facial expression was that of someone effectively lost in a state of orgasmic catatonia, "Mr. White still has to pull his cock out of Bexxxi's ass before you can jump it!"

"So you agree that I should be next to play with it then?" Titania asked, impishly.

"I suppose..." Faye replied, without too much enthusiasm, "Anyway, one of us has to resuscitate Bexxxi... I think she's ended up dangerously close to becoming permanently cross-eyed."

"Mo... monstercock..." Becca muttered out, sounding desperately out of breath.

"That's right, Bexxxi, eighteen inches of hard, fat monstercock, and you took all of it up your sexy ass," Faye said, her words having the unintended but decidedly welcome effect of making Ian groan before making Becca's asscheeks jiggle as his dick thumped out a fat blast of precum directly into her bowels.

"You don't happen to have smelling salt on you, do you, Tits?" Faye asked in a mischievous tone whilst lovingly stroking Becca's right cheek.

"This outfit really doesn't have any pockets," Titania replied, "Honestly, the only way I can wear it and still have my cell with me is if I tuck it in between my tits. And then it's such a pain finding it when anyone calls."

"Meh, I think I know the perfect surrogate," Faye shrugged her shoulders and retained her mischievous smile as she stepped in closer to Becca's face and lifted it up until it was at the same level as her juicing pussy, which was now suddenly less than a few inches away from the fuck-drunk blonde's nostrils. Becca moaned again, first at the scent of Faye's aroused pussy filling her nostrils, then at the sensation of Ian resuming extracting his schlong through her distended cinnamon ring.

"Too right," Titania said, again locking eyes with Ian, "Bexxxi loves pussy almost as much as she loves cock."

As if to prove Titania right, Becca suddenly reached out with her hands and took a firm hold of Faye's ass, holding it tight as she pulled her closer and began lapping at her wet honeypot as best she could at such an awkward angle.

Suddenly, Titania dropped onto her ass and shifted her body before leaning in between Ian's legs, placing herself at an angle at which she could connect her soft lips with his heavy testes, which she was extremely quick to do, and soon Ian was groaning again as smacking noises and satisfied, if distinctly muffled, moans were coming from between his legs. Keeping her hands placed against the floor, Titania slid her ass across it at the same slow pace in which Ian was pulling his cock out of Becca's ass. The vast collection of jizz that he'd already pumped into the delectable young slut's bowels was now being thinned out by the regular projections of prejizz that cleared his pisshole as Titania licked, suckled, kissed and lapped at his balls, coating the smoothened skin of his ballsack with her saliva whilst once again having one hand buried down the narrow, flimsy front of her thong.

When the crown of his cock finally cleared Becca's radically widened asshole, Ian watched as his whole member heaved itself upwards before the massive length of cockmeat began rippling quite conspicuously as another release of precum travelled through it and out through his cumslit. A fraction of a second or two later, and Faye shrieked with delight as her bare chest was suddenly rendered soaked with precum that made her huge, round boobs glisten with a lustre even more intense than that of her bronzed skin.

No longer impaled on Ian's colossal fuckpiece, Becca dove down onto her knees, maintaining her tight hold of Faye's firm booty as she proceeded to really start licking her sweet pussy, though she soon had the index finger of her right hand having disappeared in between the black-haired vixen's buttocks and begun teasing her anus.

jizzlober
jizzlober
281 Followers