School for Scandal Redux Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'My asshole's never accepted anything that fucking huge before, sir. Are you sure that it can take it?' Titania asked, being extremely obvious through her filthy smile about the perverse joy she was experiencing by subverting and parodying Ian's earlier reservations about him plugging Becca's booty.

'It will, Tits,' Ian assured her, 'Now get on your hands and knees.'

Purring, Tits did exactly as Ian asked of her, turning around and placing herself so her full, juicy ass was thrust up into the air behind her. Standing there for a few seconds, Ian had his cock twitch and bursts of precum clearing his cumslit as he admired the bronzed expanse of Tits' bubble butt. If not for Becca, it would probably have been the greatest ass that he'd ever seen, in the flesh or otherwise. Now, with the thin back of her cream PVC thong rising up from between the pair of powerful, toffee-tanned globes that made up Tits' booty, Ian decided that Tits managed to secure a very honourable second place in his list of the greatest asses ever experienced by man. Remaining perfectly still, Ian did his very best to memorize Tits' ass for all eternity.

'Sir?' Tits groaned, the impatience clearly evident in her voice as she placed her tits against the floor and reached back with her hands, using them to pull apart her buttocks and reveal to Ian the puckered state of her tiny bunghole as her thong was suspended over it.

Ian's cock jerked hard enough to nearly slam into his sternum when it dawned on him just how desperate Tits was to have him fuck her ass.

'Faye, you need to see this...' Becca breathed out, lust burning in her eyes at the sight of Ian dropping down on his knees behind Tits and wrapping his hands round the thin strap of her skimpy thong.

'He's going to fuck her ass,' Becca added, the words rolling off her tongue as Ian rolled the thong back over Tits' heart-shaped ass, his gaze fixed on the point where her cinnamon ring was coming into view. As had been the case with Becca, Tits' pink little bunghole looked much too tight to ever be able to accommodate his cock, even without Nurse Pennyweather's concoction having added several inches both to its length and its girth.

With the soaked thong pulled down to her thighs, revealing both her hairless pussy and her puckered asshole, Tits wiggled her hips to make her asscheeks bounce and sway before Ian's eyes.

'Are you going to lick my little asshole, sir?' Tits asked, 'Are you going to use your tongue to get my ass nice and wet and ready for your fat monstercock, sir?'

Nodding his head, Ian could feel his heart racing. He'd never done anything like this before, but the sight of Tits' anus, already glistening wet with the girlcum that hadn't escaped from inside her thong but instead trickled down between her legs, made him forget all about whatever doubts he might have had.

While Ian rushed to get out of the remainder of his clothes to end up completely naked, Faye pulled her lips away from Becca's asshole and leaned back, her hands on Becca's hips allowing her to pull her down until she was sitting on top of her, with Faye reclining and Becca's big, juicy ass firmly placed against her lap.

Due to the massively distended shape of Becca's asshole in the wake of Ian's pounding of it, along with the copious amount of precum that he'd pumped into her bowels both before and after filling it up with his cum thinning out his normally thick and viscous jizz, his balljuice now came trickling out through the busty caramel blonde's gaping asshole to pour onto Faye's belly and pussy. Hissing contentedly at all that warm, sticky spunk spreading onto the swollen lips of her soaked snatch, Faye reached round with one hand to start groping Becca's chest, while the other instead went for the sexy blonde babe's juicing honeypot.

'Sir!' Tits cried out when the tip of Ian's tongue brushed against her sphincter, his hands resting on top of hers as they cooperated in keeping her asscheeks spread wide so he could nudge his face in between them.

After a first tentative lick in which he let his tongue race up over Tits' asshole, Ian quickly grew bolder and much more decisive, his uncertainty fading away as he swirled his tongue around the gorgeous blonde's tightest hole, coating it with his saliva and making her pant and moan and sway softly in front of him as he kept on licking her bunghole.

Bringing his right hand away from where it had been resting on top of Tits', Ian instead slipped it round her right thigh and steered it in between her legs, the corners of his mouth rising as far as they could at the girlish yelp that she produced when his fingers found her clit. While toying gently with the hypersensitive nubbin that was positioned above the entrance to Tits' juicing slit, Ian pushed his tongue harder against her asshole, increasing the speed with which his wrist was moving clockwise at the same time as his tongue entered her anal tunnel.

The result of all this was to make Tits cry out, emptying her lungs in a delirious shriek as girlcum gushed out of her honeypot to splash against the floor as she went limp in front of him, her self-control being drained by her orgasm until she found it hard to remain even on her hands and knees.

'Wow, sir...' Tits gasped as Ian leaned back, while Becca and Faye took the time to kiss each other, tasting each other's girlcum off of each other's lips and having the taste of their own juices mixed with the saltier one of his cum that was still present on Faye's breath and in her mouth.

'I've never done anything like that before,' Ian admitted, not exactly sure of why he suddenly felt the need to blurt it out.

'Then you're a natural, sir,' Tits smiled at him warmly over her shoulder, the smile persisting as she grabbed hold of her buttocks again and pulled them apart to reveal her spit-coated asshole, slightly expanded thanks to Ian's tonguing of it.

'Call me Ian, Tits,' Ian said while Becca bucked softly against Faye and his balljuice continued to stream out of her well-fucked bung and onto the brunette's firm stomach and dripping wet pussy.

'Okay, Ian, show me what kind of stud you are by ramming that fucking monstercock balls-deep in my slutty ass,' Tits replied, baring her teeth in an impossibly filthy and horny snarl. Raising himself up on his feet behind Tits, Ian placed one hand on top of her booty while grabbing hold of his thick cock as best he could with the other, and carefully lined his member up with the entrance to her back-door.

'Ian!' Tits cried out, her eyes closed tight and her face twisted into a lustful grimace as his cockhead pressed down on her asshole, a guttural groan flowing out of her wide-open mouth when the meaty crown of his cock began pushing her ringpiece open.

Tits' next cry was an extremely excited 'FUCK!', coming when the tip of Ian's cock entered her ass and he immediately unleashed a spurt of precum into her rectum, making it easier for him to enter her. Faye and Becca watched with keen interest how the head of Ian's cock disappeared into Tits' ass, leaving the whole of the thick trunk of his dick sticking down from between his legs towards Tits' bulging booty as he stood leaning over her.

Glancing down at Tits' rubbery asshole as it expanded to a vast new circumference to accommodate the plump crown of his cock, Ian found himself wondering if she really would be able take it. She wasn't about to stand for any hesitation though, and it was with a cry of raw lust that she pushed her ass upwards, her arms back against the floor as she impaled her delectable booty another couple of inches onto his rigid fuckpiece.

Ian got the hint, which wasn't exactly subtle, and took a firm, two-handed grip of her slender waist and began to push his cock further into Tits' tightest hole, his throbbing member regularly pumping out long streamers of prejizz that made it easier for him to work it deeper past her cinnamon ring whilst he worked his hips up and down. At the same time, Tits helped out by pushing her ass up against him time and time again, an excited scream leaving her lips each time that another inch of his steel-hard, iron-girder like cock made its way into her anal passage.

'How are you feeling, Tits?!' Becca cried out, once Tits had more than a foot length's worth of Ian's fuckmast buried in her ass.

'Like I'm in love with my teacher and his monstercock, Bexxxi!' Tits hollered back, her breathless voice almost cracking up before she was finished with her reply. As if to show everyone just how much she was enjoying herself, Tits closed her eyes and gasped as a gusher of her pussy juices splashed down between her toned legs.

Now working without Tits' help, Ian pistoned the last inches of his cock into her ass, until his pelvis was rubbing against the expansive curvature of her luscious ass and his balls had slid down to pulse against her squirting, contracting snatch.

'Shit, sir, it feels like your cock's tickling my appendix!' Titania cried out, just as she was coming down from her orgasmic high.

Ian simply groaned, then made sure that he still had a good grasp of the teenaged slut's waspish waist, and pulled her with him when he rolled over onto his side, the two of them facing Becca and Faye.

'Fuck my ass, sir,' Tits moaned out as Ian's left hand ran down her glistening wet thigh.

'It's Ian, remember?' Ian replied, conscious of the fact that as he rolled her over onto her side, he'd move his right arm up underneath her chest, and that it was trapped underneath her. Due to the size of her boobs as they exploded forth far in front of her, Ian wasn't able to wrap his arm around them, for that would have required him to have an extra joint about halfway down his forearm, but instead he had to be content with his arm sticking out in front of her at an awkward angle, her huge whoppers pinning it to the stagefloor.

'Okay, Ian, fuck your slut's ass,' Tits looked back at him adoringly as Ian grasped hold of her leg and hoisted it upwards, giving himself better access to her cock-stuffed ass. Which he proceeded to fuck, tentatively at first, with slow thrusts of his hips that involved him pulling back as far as he could without having to start to wiggle his way further back before pushing forwards again.

The dreamy 'Harder...' that spilled out of Titania's mouth time and time again, however, soon inspired Ian to start pounding away at her bubble butt with more force. Before long, he was fucking her with short, fast, hard thrusts that made her titanic knockers shake and bounce on top of his arm, the two mountainous orbs appearing weighty enough that he might have to look out if he didn't want to end up with a broken arm.

One particularly forceful thrust resulted in the tiara that had stayed nestled amongst Tits' blonde thrusts being shaken loose, and it fell onto the floor in front of her, the thin sound of it bouncing across the floor being drowned out by her ecstatic screaming as Ian reamed her ass. Tits seemed particularly pleased whenever Ian was balls-deep in her anal passage, and it didn't take her very long to reach another climax, one that caused her to start trembling against him while girlcum sprayed out of her glistening pink snatch, splashing Ian's nuts with her clear orgasmic fluids as the two heavy orbs kept swinging forwards between her legs to slap against her honeypot.

'Cum all over me, Ian!' Tits cried out, recognizing that the increased intensity of the throbbing that rocked through her new teacher's cock from its base to its head and which reverberated throughout her body meant that he was getting close to cumming, 'Drench your slut with jizz!'

Unsure of where Tits' desire to announce herself as his slut had come from, but quite happy about the compliment, Ian began to extract his cock from her anal cavity, letting go of her leg and instead placing his hand on her waist as he inched his way back.

Eager to help out, Tits rolled forwards, moaning and whimpering with lust as she felt inch after inch of Ian's cock slide out through her stretched asshole, girlcum constantly flowing from her pussy until her legs were glistening in the same way as her face, tits and stomach, which excited Tits, since she was the sort of girl who would always be a little disappointed that precum couldn't be used in lieu of sun block.

When the purple, fist-sized crown of Ian's schlong popped out of Tits' asshole, she rushed to roll onto her back while he got back up on his feet. Tits mext proceeded to get up on her knees in front of Ian, squeezing her tits together with her hands and looking up at him expectantly whilst he jerked his throbbing, eighteen-inch monstercock, the business-end of which was pointing straight at her face.

Ian groaned, a sound which made an unusual accompaniment to the squelching sounds emanating from his capacious ballsack, not to mention the slick repetition of both of his hands furiously working his turgid fleshmast, which was pulsating alarmingly in his hands, the steel-hard tube of flesh throbbing so much that the surging pulsing of blood through the outsized veins that traced its surface could be clearly observed. His balls were visibly corkscrewing up and down beneath the underside of his immense spunk-cannon, the fat orbs both churning and squirming inside his nutsack, making ominous sounds that resembled bubbling test-tubes and flasks in a mad professor's laboratory.

Tits had a sense that something spectacular was approaching, but she maintained her composure, a nasty glint in her eye, her mouth wide open and her waggling tongue sticking out as far as it could go, the megaboobed teen slut doing everything in her power to make sure that Ian's orgasm was surpassingly pleasurable and preferably soon. Faye and Becca were both on their knees on the drama studio floor, the two of them, like the five male students at the back of the classroom (all of whom were now working their cocks at the spectacle that was unfurling in front of them) completely absorbed in watching their teacher jerk his hulking, muscular cock in the face of the eighteen year old blonde slut.

Ian gasped at the way that spasms were beginning to develop in his groin, and an electric sensation of total abandonment came over him. His legs went completely numb as a far more intense feeling overwhelmed the lower half of his body, a kind of feeling that gripped him almost as if he were having some kind of seizure. Feet firmly planted apart, he had the sudden impulse to remove his hands from his juddering monstercock and he spontaneously did so, transferring his hands to his sides where his fingers clenched and curled into his palms. Looking downward, his jaw now clamped together, he saw the tumescent trunk of his cock begin to lever up and down even as its vein-studded length throbbed. Completely overpowered by the demands of his cock, Ian simply held his hands by his sides and pumped his now inhumanly powerful prostate muscle, trying to exert some control over his body. With Ian's dick poised inches from her face, and his pisshole dilating wildly in front of her eyes, Tits pressed her lips together and exhaled a gust of hot air onto the monstrous cock rearing up at her, the bell-end inflating and deflating like a beating heart.

'FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!' Ian finally howled as the orgasm hit him. The tip of his cock exploded in a plume of thick, creamy semen that was flung in a line from his cockend directly into Titania' face. For about two seconds, the rope kept coming, and for the briefest time it looked like Ian's cock and Tits' face were connected by an irregular white, gleaming line.

The eighteen year old monster-titted blonde took the first splash with all the aplomb of the pornqueen she was attired as, barely flinching as the fat rope splattered her directly between the eyes. She still yelped in surprise, a delicate little exclamation accompanying the wet 'SPLATTTTTTTtttttt' sound of the impact.

Ian had time to hear Becca say 'OOOOOO yeeeeeah!!!' before his dick erupted again and another jet of molten sperm leapt from the tip, smacking into Tits' upturned face, the weighty, pearly ribbon of goo landing in a sloppy line all the way down from the top of her hair, down across her forehead, pooling in her left eye and then extending diagonally over her right cheek. Ian growled as his dick continued to pump cum from its tip. Another intense projection of semen was ejected from his cockend into Tits' face, this one hitting her in the mouth and making her head snap back a little as some of it found its way down her throat as well as coating her tongue, momentarily making her choke and cough a little. Each of the spurts had been accompanied by long, loose ropes of semen pattering down onto the floor in irregular ropes of sloppy white creamy drizzle from the underside of Ian's smooth, gleaming crown that landed between his feet.

Between the third and fourth spurt, Tits' waggling tongue had acquired a tacky strand of semen that clung stubbornly to the tip that dangled in front of her, catching on her humongous, projecting boobs but not sticking to the busty spheres. For the fourth spurt, Ian released another thick jet of semen that sailed from his cock and plastered Tits' right eye shut, drawing another line as thick as toothpaste all the way from her chin, over her cheek, splattering over her forehead and ending in her hair.

Tits recoiled again slightly at the forceful rope of cum that had blinded her and shot her mouth momentarily, using her tongue to gather the reservoir of slick seed from her mouth and then push the viscous liquid out of her mouth, where the sticky fluid eased over her lower lip and dribbled inexorably down her chin. The stuff was so thick that it did not detach, and instead hung in a bubbly rope. Tits had just accomplished this when the next shot went straight into her open, astonished mouth, jetting onto her tongue. Again she spluttered, pushing the creamy load out over her lips and onto her chin with her tongue as Ian released another messy cannonade. This one went slightly past her face, onto her cheek, mainly in her hair, the long rope dripping into her ear. By now Ian's thick cum was zig-zagging and cross-hatching her face, both her eyes were glued shut, and ropes of cum were dangling from her chin, with two each on either side of her jawline, the ones on her left side having attached together.

As Tits tried to blink. another thick rope of jizz emerged from her teacher's meaty cock, this one without the ferocious velocity of the others so that it turned over on itself once before it smacked with a hollow sound as well as a healthy creamy 'SPLAT' into the cleavage between her immense knockers. The back end of this cum-projectile, which had been the fifth out of Ian's cock, had turned over in mid-air and splattered her directly between the eyes. Tits gasped as yet another hot squirt of fluid now meant that a fat, gelatinous web of semen was developing between her eyes, and felt more hot ropes of the stuff smack against her boobs. Cum was dripping from the tip of her nose as she heard Faye say something like '-fucking cumbath-'

'Fuuuuuuck...' Tits heard Becca say, the word easing from her mouth appreciatively, 'wasn't Tits wearing a tiara earlier? I swear to god I can't tell it apart from all the cum in her hair...'

Ian was forced to agree that Tits' tiara could no longer be properly observed because of the bejewelling of the foxy, big-knockered schoolgirl's blonde hair with the numerous ropes of jizz that were strewn all over it.

Nonetheless, he still hadn't touched his dick, and the huge tube of cockmeat was still spasming of its own accord, spurting jet after jet of creamy spunk into Tits' face. Only now did he grasp his cock in his hands and start splattering the blonde teen's humongous knockers with his jizz...