School for Scandal Redux Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jizzlober
jizzlober
281 Followers

"I don't know if you remember, sir," The sound of Titania's voice made Ian turn towards her, accidentally drawing a lustful whimper from her when this caused the immense length of his cock to be projected out above her, with its trunk practically resting on top of her head, "but this is the point in the play where I'm outraged with Boneron for assfucking a lowly mortal, and he tries to free me of my prejudices by having me taste Bottom's ass off of his cock."

"Aha," Ian replied, his cock lifting off of Titania's head as a bolt of his prejizz went sailing off across the room, eventually producing a dense thud that barely registered underneath the sound of Titania's horny giggling.

"And we're supposed to be rehearsing the play, remember?" Titania continued, tilting her head back to have Ian's cock stretched out across her angelic face as she smiled up at him, one hand still being employed playing with her soaking wet pussy.

"You want to suck my cock?" Ian asked, still a little shell-shocked from what had happened to him thus far that morning.

"Actually, I want you to make me your obedient little cumslut," Titania replied, without missing a beat, "but I can settle for sucking your cock. For now."

Ian gulped, produced another hefty discharge of precum, and watched as Titania moved back far enough that she ended up in front of the bulbous business-end of his steel-hard fuckmast.

Moaning with lust as her gaze ran down the length of Ian's ginormous slab of cockmeat, Titania smacked her lips and twisted her gorgeous face in a horny grimace. She then placed both hands on the trunk of Ian's cock and leaned forwards to plant a sloppy, loving kiss on its plump, purple crown.

"Oh fuck!" Faye's cry cut through the room as she climaxed from Becca fingering her ass whilst licking her snatch, spraying her orgasmic juices all over her friend's face and in her mouth, though Ian was too captivated by what Titania was doing to look in their direction, his eyes instead remaining fixed on the point where the immensely busty blonde's soft, luscious lips were in contact with his cockhead, from which precum was pouring down all over her chin, from which it fell in fat dollops onto her bulging boobs.

Expertly gauging how close Ian was to pumping out another expansive blast of precum through the throbbing of his cock, Titania pulled her lips away from his cockend and instead opened her mouth once her face was a few inches away from it, smiling up at him with her eyes and keeping eye contact with him during the seconds that went by before he groaned and unleashed his latest release of prejizz, which went shooting straight into her gaping mouth. Sealing up her lips, Titania sent Ian a extravagantly slutty glance as she swallowed down his precum. For his part, Ian groaned and then gulped again.

Titania leaned forwards once more, and Ian could hear her giggling before she shut herself up by lodging the business-end of his cock past her lips, maintaining her tentative, two-handed grasp of its trunk as she twisted her head to her left, thus causing her right cheek to bulge obscenely in a shape that was, unsurprisingly enough, extremely similar to that of Ian's cockhead. Another blast of precum followed from Ian, and Titania's cheek rippled as a horny groan could be heard coming from inside her mouth, before she moved her head again and pushed herself further onto Ian's cock.

The next jet of precum left Ian's pisshole as the crown of his cock reached the top of Titania's gullet, and his balls were pumping inside their sac whilst the delectable blonde teen had just begun slowly jerking him off with slow, two-handed strokes.

Then, Titania began to pull back, not stopping until Ian's cockhead popped out of her mouth and was left to bob directly in front of her face, with a multitude of ropes consisting of a mixture of his precum and her saliva swirled their way down towards her tits.

"Damn, sir, your cock is delicious!" Titania exclaimed, gleefully.

"Thanks," Ian replied.

"No, thank you, sir," Titania insisted, "for letting me get a taste of this monstercock."

"Uh, you're welcome," Ian said, consistently displaying excellent manners, even though he had still to get accustomed to his new circumstances.

"Is there anything you want to do next, sir? The script calls for you to fuck my ass, but if you're up for something else..." Titania said, leaning further back and using her arms to push her mammoth boobs together whilst suggestively hooking her thumbs underneath the waistband of her teeny thong.

A few moments went by during which Titania patiently waited for Ian to make up his mind, with the sound of Faye climaxing again overpowering that of Ian's precum pouring down onto Titania's knockers, the clear fluid at this point having gathered in such amounts on the blonde's chest that her cleavage and the top of her toffee-tanned boobs were glistening wet and looking as they'd been lovingly slathered in oil.

Ian's gaze happened to fall on Titania's titanic tits, and as his mouth watered at the sight of the two perfect spheres projecting out in front of her quite like no other set of tits that he'd ever seen.

As she continued to wait for Ian to say something, Titania became restless. To combat that restlessness, she leaned forwards again whilst hoisting Ian's dick upwards, after which she proceeded to stick out her tongue, positioning the wet muscle so that it connected with the thick rope of prejizz that had been swirling its way down onto her tits, and moaned as it started soaking her pink tongue.

Ian released a guttural groan, and the precum that was dangling down in front of Titania's face snapped and fell forwards, being glued to her lips, her nose and her forehead and the top of her head as a long burst of prejizz erupted above her head and went shooting upwards at angle that had it bouncing off the ceiling before gluing itself with a splat to the wall.

Ian grimaced in unsuppressed delight as his cock cannon drizzled gloopy loads of precum all over the face and enormous tits of the eighteen year old slut sitting on her ass in front of him, her arms supporting her body behind her as she looked upwards at her monstercocked teacher. Seeing Tits' gorgeous face getting splattered as gobbets of the clear fluid that were propelled from his cumslit ended up roping down into her hair, eyes, forehead and cheeks, made him ever more certain that the gorgeous, mega-racked teen blonde deserved a full opportunity to showcase the oral talents she had so far only foreshadowed and teased him with. Tits' gorgeous face was getting glazed with thick clear fluid, and lazily dripping in ropes from her jawline.

'I'm in two minds, Titania,' Ian said, using his hand to grasp his brawny shaft by the base and piston it up and down a couple of times so that the livid purple head of the member tapped against the boobed slut's forehead with a succession of audible splotch sounds, the underside of the heart-shaped head becoming attached to her with a few shining filaments of precum, 'I'd be mad not to want to titfuck an eighteen year old with knockers the size of bowling balls, but at the same time I think you could play merry hell with my cock if I shoved it in your mouth.'

'Sir,' Titania said, 'first of all please call me Tits...'

Ian smiled, 'of course, Tits.'

'And second, would you like to try both those things at the same time? I'm pretty sure this meaty cum-cannon is big enough to fuck anything you like with it...'

As Titania made the offer, Ian groaned as another bolt of precum accompanied it, a fat bolt of fluid spurting from his cockend to smack against the wall behind Titania. The plume issued from his bellend for a couple of seconds, resembling a glutinous fountain, Ian expressing amazement at the incredible capabilities that his huge endowment was now capable of since the slutty Nurse had waltzed into his life earlier and supercharged his cock.

Titania squealed in delight and shock as the voluminous blast of precum projected over her head, and after the jet had stopped quickly managed a brief look over her shoulder to confirm the way in which a long, shiny steak of sticky fluid was now very slowly dripping down the wall.

More precisely it had in fact smacked against a poster for a dramatic event that had been performed in the school last year, as the translucent liquid had smeared in an eleven-foot long arc diagonally along the wall and consequently the poster had been impossible to miss.

As it happened, the poster was advertising for another Shakespearean play, this one adapted from the original title into the far more exciting 'Much Ado About Sucking'. The poster featured a second year girl, the very popular Jody Coxxx-Staynes, a fabulously toned brunette on her knees on a bare stage wearing a stretchy pink boob-tube which was bursting at the seams and revealing the lion's share of the gleaming undersides of her enormous, bronzed cans. The tube top was distinguished by stylised, comic, jizz-spewing penis with the words 'GO BIG OR GO HOME' underneath it. Arrayed around Jody were at least a dozen very long and very hard cocks, all pointing directly at her face. Jody herself had the two biggest of the schlongs in her pink fingerless leather gloved hands, each of which was clearly longer than a foot, with the smooth, glistening heads pressed together in front of her face. The strapline to the title of the play was 'SEE HER BREAK HER OWN RECORD'.

Titania turned her head back round to see that Ian too had now had his attention transferred to the poster. She smiled, 'Ours is more an ensemble piece, sir. Jody's was really more of a one-woman show if you get my drift.'

'I think so...' said Ian, 'quite an evocative name she has...'

'It's her own name, sir. She just had the surnames turned round and changed the spelling...'

'Wise move...' said Ian.

At this, Tits moved backward a little, easing her hands a little further on the floor behind her, her elbows still locked. The movement ensured that she reclined backwards that little bit further. Ian took the hint as he stood over the mega-titted teenage blonde and started to crouch a little, moving his cock down from the height of his groin so it was still projecting out impressively and horizontally but merely a little lower. Tits made no move to press her jugs together, her arms still remaining supporting her torso, but it didn't matter, because the pair of gigantic orbs never moved a millimetre, the monumental globes of golden tanned glistening flesh bursting out of her chest. Ian knew it was wondrous for a woman to have a rack this massive and perfectly shaped, but for an eighteen year old it was insane.

Titania opened her mouth and stuck her tongue out, the teen salivating as she expectantly beckoned the drooling monstercock with it, and Ian pressed his hips forwards towards her. First he ploughed the head through Tits' immense cleavage, the smooth, precum-slathered head sliding frictionlessly between the babe's rack. Ian then slid further forwards, and luxuriated in the incredible sensation of his thick, brawny, vein-ripped meat monolith sliding smoothly through Titania's considerable cans. The glistening globes of titflesh remained unyieldingly firm around the achingly hard member as his cock slid deeply between them, the incredible solidity of Tits' knockers making the passage unbelievably tight. Soon the smooth movement had taken the visibly throbbing bell-shaped cockhead all the way to Titania's mouth, and the gorgeous blonde slut gratefully moulded her wet, glistening, plump lips around the shining crown atop the pulsating pillar of flesh, the sexy teen emitting a low 'mmmmmm...' as she luxuriated in the taste and texture of her teacher's dick. Ian pushed still further, entrenching the head and the first few inches of his cock into Titania's scalding, dripping maw, her eyes locked onto his as she expertly lashed her tongue around the head of his bone. All the while, his heavy shaft was sliding through Tits' immense cleavage, the slick, firm globes cushioning the progress of his monster meat into against her first class cocksucking lips.

To the side, Faye and Becca were staring, enraptured and completely googly eyed as they witnessed Ian begin to pump his enormous flesh torpedo through Titania Tits' mountainous knockers, his thrusts becoming increasingly more vigorous so that soon he has hammering the blunt head of his tumescent fuckstick into her gaping mouth, her jaw locked open and her plumps lips splayed wide as the sound of the huge cock making a GAK-GAK --GAK as it plugged the top of her throat could be heard.

Though this was fascinating viewing, it didn't take long before Becca was on her hands and knees, twerking her vast rump in the face of her boobed friend, who took the invitation to slide behind her and begin to lap noisily at her tight teenage asshole, smacking and slurping at the hot, creamy jizz that had been pumped up it.

Titania now experienced herself on the verge of a facefucking, and as Ian's cock began to plunge into her throat further and further, penetrating deeper each time, she could see her friends no more than a couple of feet away engaged in a spirited bout of analingus, and she knew the way that Becca's juicy assmeat was jiggling away was a pretty good guide into how her asshole was gaping and consequently just how far up it Faye had been able to snake her tongue. Ropes of her slobber and drool were now hanging from so much of Ian's cast-iron eighteen inch fuckrod as it intruded into her mouth that it was almost like a wobbly, silver curtain that was dangling into her cleavage, the occasional frothy rope dropping off and tracing a shiny path down the curved slopes of her mountainous boobs. The combined stimulus of Ian beginning to bottom out in her throat as he saw his groin advance inexorably closer to her face, plus the sight of a syphoning spray of gelatinous pussy juice suddenly explode and spray from Becca's pussy into Faye's astonished face made her own twat convulse and contract, a spasming waterfall of girlcum squirting in twin sprays around either side of the cream PVC thong she was wearing.

Still standing with his bent knees on each side of Titania's chest, his knees brushing against the outsides of her titanic whoppers as the tip of her nose was now tantalizingly close to his patch of pubic hair and his beefy nuts were resting on top of her massive knockers, which had been bombarded and soaked with precum until every last part of them, even their undersides, were glistening as though they'd been liberally slathered with oil that had then been worked into the soft, tanned skin of her awe-inspiring boobs, Ian could hear Titania erupt behind him and twisted his head to glance as best he could at her pussy, nearly causing himself to topple backwards through the manner in which he pushed his jaw further over his left shoulder in a desperate attempt to get a better look at the spray of clear girlcum that was shooting straight up into the air or racing down the insides of Titania's muscular thighs.

At the same time, he could hear her moaning hard round his cock, though her throat was so filled to the brink with his fat, thick cock that only a flicker or two of her hot breath managed to make it all the way up into her mouth to wash over the thick base of his cock, the only part of his mammoth schlong that had yet to be packed in past her velvety cocksucker lips. With the huge-titted blonde babe still climaxing, Titania's face looked positively radiant as it was twisted into an ecstatic grimace around Ian's cock, which remained lodged inside her mouth and packed down her gullet.

Looking at the lovely eighteen-year old super-slut's glowing face, with the tiara still nestled amongst her blonde tresses granting her the appearance of the world's nastiest, horniest princess, Ian grunted as he again experienced the relatively short but decidedly pleasurable experience of a long, thick gusher of precum rippling through his cock before being blasted out of his pisshole and sent flying down Titania's throat. In response, she moaned even more vigorously and used her elbows to brace herself against the floor of the stage before arching her back, pushing her tits up closer to his thighs and lifting his balls up with them until they were cushioned against the underside of his cock, the two heavy orbs swelling up to rub against the base of his member and her chin and cheeks at the same time.

Amazed that he hadn't blown his load yet, and suspecting that it had something to do with Nurse Pennyweather's cocktail of pills, Ian watched as Titania's eyes shot open again, and her gaze met his. Placing his hands on the sides of her head, Ian held it in front of her whilst gently sliding the last couple of inches of his cock past her soft lips, while she settled back down.

'Oh fuck...' Becca gasped, watching Ian's cock throbbing away inside Titania's throat, which now appeared far thicker than normal thanks to the girth of his eighteen-inch schlong. The tense, lustful character of Becca's voice was in large parts due to Faye's expert tonguing of her ass, and when her friend plunged her tongue deeper past her gaping bunghole, she let out an excited shriek and squirted again, her wet-look leggings sliding a little further down her legs from the way in which she was trashing about during the course of her long, vivid climax.

Despite little flashes of light going off in front of her eyes and her eyelids constantly dropping down as the anal orgasm continued to erupt inside her, Becca fought to keep her eyes open, adamant about continuing to watch Ian and Tits when he began to straighten out his knees again, slowly extracting his cock from inside the blonde titqueen's mouth and throat, slipping inch after inch of spit-coated fuckmeat out past her ripe lips while Tits moaned and trembled in a way that made her huge knockers jiggle and rock, making his balls bounce about on top of them.

Even when he was standing up with his legs and back completely straight, Tits' reclining position meant that the crown of Ian's cock was still trapped inside her mouth. He tried to extract his cockhead from her mouth, but Tits closed her lips tight and refused to let go of it, instead shaking her head and proceeding to lap at it with her tongue, prompting his precum to stream into her mouth so she could savour the taste of the clear fluid before swallowing it in small sips.

'Tits,' Recognizing that trying to yank his cock out of the sexy teen's mouth would not only be rude, but quite possibly painful as well, Ian opted for the route of diplomacy in trying to get Titania to let go of his cockend, 'I'm going to fuck your ass next.'

Titania's eyes had been little more than slits as she sucked eagerly on the business-end of Ian's schlong, but at the sound of his words, they shot wide-open and she stared straight up at him. Two seconds or so later, and she'd popped her mouth wide open, allowing him to slip the last of his cock back out into the open, with the way in which it sprang upwards, along with its rhythmic throbbing, serving to shake long ropes of her spittle loose and sending them falling onto the floor and her thighs and outthrust, absolutely gargantuan boobs.

'You're going to stretch my balloon-knot asshole with your drooling monster of a cock, sir?'' An exceedingly happy Titania asked Ian, her face lit up with girlish enthusiasm as she got up on her knees.

'Well, it was in the script, apparently...' Ian replied, hearing the frustrated moans coming from the young men over in the corner of the room as they waited impatiently for the point in the play when they'd get involved in the action. Always a nice and unselfish man, Ian figured that it'd be cruel to keep them waiting much longer.

His good character notwithstanding though, Ian couldn't help delaying things a little further than what was strictly necessary by falling victim to the temptation of rubbing the spongy, flared head of his dick against Titania's smiling face, spreading more prejizz onto her chin, cheeks and forehead while she whimpered with lust, until she dropped her head back and opened her mouth. Getting the hint, Ian placed the crown of his cock against her lips and allowed his precum to pour into her gaping maw, letting her relish the taste of it again before finally taking a step back.

jizzlober
jizzlober
281 Followers