School for Scandal Redux Pt. 04

Story Info
A reworking of School for Scandal.
7.2k words
4.78
5.8k
8
0

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 12/10/2023
Created 02/19/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jizzlober
jizzlober
281 Followers

nb: Written in conjunction with gunde. All characters over 18.

This doesn't come sequentially from the last part. A new class! PE!

XXX

Andrea's climax was as shattering as it was unexpected. The teenage fitness slut orgasmed convulsively, her tight body shuddering with pleasure, her sleek, muscle-ripped frame rippling as she went into an almost spasmodic seizure as the five gouts of Ian's searing precum splattered against her, audibly smacking against her skin with whipcrack thick SPLOTCHSPLATT sounds. The mesh top she was wearing was instantly soaked, as were her tiny little shorts, her killer, fitness honed body juddering almost as if under the impact rather than her own internal orgasmic churning, the smooth, golden, silken skin on her body now glistening with the supply teacher's prodigious delivery of slick, translucent, gluey fluid. Andrea luxuriated in the sensation a little more when the final wave of orgasm shot through her, and made an orgasm-inducing spectacle herself as she slid her hands all over her hot, stacked chiselled frame to knead the scalding precum into her body, her fingers trancing the trenched striation of the rock hard muscles in her sculptured abs and up to caress her ballooning, inflated jugs, massaging Ian's thick, gloopy, clear prejizz into her flesh. Her skin gleamed lustrously as the writhing hardbody teen pleasured herself.

In front of her, Laura Hart grinned manically as she sat astride the monstrous penis that she was straddling which protruded from behind her and which was shooting out from underneath the velvet lips of her moist, splayed labia to point out at the class of cock-shocked teenagers. Thick sluices of precum roped out down towards the floor of the threshold of the gym from the shining, turgid head and splattered at her feet as she wielded the girthsome cumtube in a two-fisted grip, one of her hands nearer to the base of the immense, flesh-truncheon, fat, tumescent veins throbbing hard against her palm, with the other hand up towards the apple-sized, purple, angry, flared mushroom-head, massaging the sensitive area of the glans with a connoisseur flourish of a wrist movement.

'Mr White and I are going to be team-teaching the class today, but don't you worry your pretty little heads about it,' announced Laura, a bass accompaniment of Ian's grunts and groans from right behind her as she expertly manipulated his gigantic flesh piston, the sexy snarl on her plump lips flexed into a super-assured pout. Meanwhile, the precision of her ministrations upon Ian's engorged member as she massaged his monster-sized schlong were sending the young supply teacher into near-delirious paroxysms, and he fervently hoped that he would be able to match up to the bodacious blonde huge titted sexpot's carnal expectations. So far, having discovered a rawer, more aggressive sexual potential than he had ever thought possible during his teaching of the last class, outmatching five young studs and leaving Faye, Bexxxi and Tits in a thick, moist, cummy puddle on the floor in the drama studio, he was quietly optimistic. There was more to Ian White that met the eye, apparently. He'd have to make a point of tracking down the remarkably helpful, if ditzy school nurse that had given him those amazing pills just after his first lesson and thank her properly. What was her name? Pennyred... Pennywest...? Perryfeather?

There was no reply to Laura's announcement about team-teaching. Apparently none of the class had come to terms with the enormous size of the supply teacher's penis, an inhumanly huge hunk of muscular, brawny meat that the stacked blonde PE teacher seemed to be in the middle of a passionate love affair with, the bulky club of beefy, vein-mapped flesh clearly straining against her grasp. Ian risked a glance over Miss Hart's shoulder. All he could see were the class standing motionless, the only hints of movement being the waggling, up and down motion of the cocks of two young studs flexing their pc muscles ahead of him at the sight of Miss Hart flaunting herself, with a couple of other girls, one standing between two boys with a cock in each hand, the other the sensuous, succulently horny blonde in the ponygirl hood with immense knockers, not neglecting to jerk off the young studs that they were with. Even in the event of a bitter thermonuclear winter, Ian thought, the teen sluts at this school weren't going to let big dicks jack themselves.

'Foxy,' Miss Hart instructed, 'get the bats.'

Trixie Fox, or Foxy as she was better known, pointed at herself. 'The... bats?'

'Yes, Foxy,' said the monsterboobed blonde slut as she dismounted from Ian's mega-size schlong by swinging one leg upwards and pivoting on it before setting it down and standing in front of the class with her hands on her hips. 'The bats.'

Instantly, Foxy's eyes went wide with unsuppressed glee, clapping her hands together delightedly, 'The bats! YES MISS HART!'

With Laura no longer in front of him and therefore not obscuring his view of anything, Ian could now see very clearly who his colleague had been addressing. Foxy turned out to be a stunningly gorgeous chestnut haired teenage slut with a sleeve of tattoos on her right arm, a hot pink crop-top that only covered the top halves of her massive, bulging tits, with slashes in the front for good measure. She had no discernible panties of any kind and a pair of fishnet pantyhose that went all the way up to her tiny, supple waist. She was also wearing shiny black PVC above-the-knee boots with eight-inch heels and platform soles.

'Come help me, Fuckey!'

Ian glanced over, interested at the remarkable... what? Surname? Nickname? Though he wasn't aware, Foxy had been addressing Cookie 'Fuckey' de Luxe, daughter of a French Baron and a good old-fashioned US porn queen. Fuckey (as everyone liked to call her) hadn't been awarded her surname purely on the merit of its rhyming properties. A cocky, vampish eighteen year old whore, she had bubblegum pink hair with a dramatic undercut, glossy, bubblegum pink lips, gold hoop earrings, and mirrored shades. She was attired in a matt-black bra speckled with metal studs, and a pair of matching stripper shoes which rivalled Foxy's for size. Other than that she wore a skimpy pair of hopelessly shredded denim shorts under which a hot pink g-string could be observed that was strung over her hips.

Her body was flawless, ridiculous. Her tits were the size of footballs, while her tight waist didn't look much wider in diameter than Ian's drooling monstercock.

Fuckey gaped at Ian's dick, her mouth open in astonishment, until Foxy snapped her fingers under her eyes.

'Cookie... the bats!'

Ian saw Laura was glancing at them.

'You're having quite an effect on them, stud. They can't seem to concentrate with you around. This doesn't bode well for their grades.' Laura waggled her tongue lasciviously at him. 'I wonder what you'll end up ruining worst -- their educations or their assholes?'

'Well I certainly can't promise to actually improve either considering how things have been going this morning,' Ian mused, 'I mean, I've certainly destroyed some assholes, and I don't know if I've taught anything. Maybe just having me around here is a bad idea.'

Ian was not being wholly serious with his comments, and delivered them with something of a wry smile as he faced the class with his mammoth fuckstick pointing angrily at them, hot, thick precum gushing in pulses from the smooth tip onto the floor in an unbroken line. As things stood he was confident that the superlative slut Miss Hart wouldn't take them at face value and would play along with him a little. The overtures that she had been making to him so far were so completely thrilling that he found it difficult to maintain his composure in front of the stacked, whorish, hardbodied slut, who for the moment seemed to find him fascinating.

He did not miscalculate. Thrillingly, Miss Hart slid in front of him, so that Ian was favoured with a front-seat view of her gargantuan knockers. He had never seen or even conceived of a pair of breasts so humongous, spherically proportioned, hugely jutting or prestigiously projecting. They were purely and simply fucking enormous tits that burst out on her chest as massive orbs.

'Nothing this big and hard could ever be described as a bad idea, you fucking stud,' Laura breathed, the cock-meltingly gorgeous slut slowly sinking to her haunches as she enunciated each word, right in front of Ian. Ian gulped. His dick was pointing right at the beautiful blonde slut. Still no used to its incredible size, he marvelled at the way that the centimetre-deep vein that ridged and crisscrossed its surface in a crazy, menacing mapwork throbbed and pulsed dangerously.

'I haven't sucked this monster yet, Mr White. I hope I'm capable,' Laura intoned, her voice a husky pulse as her plump, full lips hung open in a gaping pout.

At this point there was a theatrical, cartoonish cough behind her from the class. Miss Hart fixed her face in mock-disapproval and turned around.

'Yes, Miss Van Der Schlut?' Miss Hart asked, addressing the incredibly horny spectacle of the black PCV clad teenage blonde megaboobed slut with the ponygirl hood that was still jacking off the boy next to her, 'you have something you wish to share with the class?'

The blonde teen grinned even as she jerked off the stiff tool within her grip, happy to sustain the pretence of a genuine classroom discipline problem, 'just that I can't believe that a whore as big as you won't be able to suck that dick, Miss Hart.'

'Van der Schlut...' Ian groaned, as the Dutch slut winked at him and then flickered her tongue lasciviously at him.

Laura turned her head back so that she was looking up at Ian: 'My apologies, Mr White, it seems that my class take me for a total whore...'

With that Ian gasped as his monstrous cock bucked visibly, the spasmodic movement of the immense organ causing more than one of the teenagers to jolt in surprise, as it released a fat, volcanic gush of hot, glutinous precum smack into the blonde's face, the velocity of the discharge sending a ricocheting splatter away from her face in a glistening spray of impact.

While this was occurring Foxy and Fuckey (or Trixie and Cookie to give them their proper names), were occupied with opening up the storeroom cupboard that was recessed in the wall of the gym. Foxy, the brunette, emerged from the cupboard with a bag slung over her shoulder. Tearing his eyes momentarily from the awesome spectacle of the slutty Miss Hart on her haunches in front of him, Ian glimpsed that the hardbodied teenager was hauling a half-dozen baseball bats into the room. Behind her, the voluptuous Fuckey had a large plastic canister in her hand.

'We need stools,' announced Foxy, which meant that the gorgeous dusky beauty with the stripper heels and Adidas jacket suddenly sprung into action -- perhaps because at that point she was the only female class member not jerking off a huge cock. This eager brunette quickly rushed to assemble what looked like a half-dozen barstool height chairs into a rough line on the floor of the gymnasium, while Cookie dumped the vat of fluid nearby them. At this point, Ian became distracted from attempting to follow the action of the class, as Miss Hart provided a more important spectacle.

In fact, he grinned, as upon looking down he saw that Laura's gorgeous face was positively gummed up with his incredibly thick, translucent, gluey precum, which was plastered in a thick webby film over her forehead, eyes, eyelashes, cheeks, and nose, laying all over in thick strands.

'Sorry...' Ian ventured.

'Don't you ever fucking apologise, stud,' Laura said, with a growl, before leaning forwards and connecting her plump, ripe, gorgeously shaped lips against the swelling, smooth head of his member in the most ostentatious and whorish way imaginable, half sloppy, searching, sensual kiss, half slurping, suctioning slobber, which ended in a protracted licking of the round tip of the enormous fuckstaff. Ian couldn't help but inhale noisily as Laura slurped his bone, her eyes closing in an impassioned reverie, then opening slightly to fix him with a scalding stare, then closing again as she took his tool further into her mouth.

In the gymnasium, there were six stools now placed in a line and Foxy and Fuckey were taking each baseball bat in turn and dipping it into the tub of lubricant that was on the floor, as Ian noticed a whorishly dressed teenage slut with a mega-bomb booty strut across the floor and settle onto one of the stools, sticking her peachy asscheeks out over the side.

As this happened, slowly, inexorably, Laura slid her head down the rigid meat pole, impaling her face on his fuckstaff.

'She's fucking got him...' Ian heard a voice say in the class as he nearly lost himself to the stacked slut's expert ministrations.

So it came of a surprise to everyone when Ian suddenly reached down with his right hand, swiped his enormous testicles up in his grasp and used the elasticity of his ballsack to swing the pair of lemon-sized orbs up and around the trunk of his cock at the base so that the pair of them swirled around and smacked hair into Laura's face, the heavy bollocks coming to rest on her eyes.

The heavy impact of Ian's testicles smacking into the fabulously busty PE teacher's face sent a thick, wet SPLOTCH sound reverberating around the gymnasium and caused several of the students to jump and shudder in shock, as Miss Hart's gorgeous face, impaled on a monster dick ridged with centimetre thick veins protruding from it, was swamped by the elastic mass of skin, while the pair of heavy, lemon-sized balls settled into her eyesockets, a thick band of Ian's ballsack running over the ridge of her cute, perfectly shaped nose. Ian looked down and saw his fat, glistening testicles throbbing where Miss Hart's eyes had been.

'Miss Hart's a little busy at the moment, class,' Ian began, 'so consider me in charge for the time being and we'll continue with the lesson as normal.'

Ian guessed that the way that the stacked blonde hardbodied whore that he'd only just met had succumbed to his more aggressive display by emitting a sound in her throat that would have made a dead man spunk his load, so sexually charged was it, and decided to press his intentions further. To this end he started to slide his hips further forward still and continue to penetrate the boobed fitness vixen's throat, and gritted his teeth as the thick brim of his cockend could be observed sliding down her neck and just atop her clavicle, the sexy, bronze-skinned babe's next bulging violently and surprising out almost as a party balloon was inflating. Ian hadn't quite got used to his penis being of such disproportionate and mammoth size, but now that he had met an eager, world-class super whore such as Miss Hart, he was determined not to look a gift horse in the mouth. Ian had no real notion of how far his jumbo-sized schlong had penetrated Laura's throat, but he was amazed as the rock hard flesh mast slid further into her accepting throat, her plump lips stretched around it as it eased down her gullet.

The incredible spectacle of their blonde superslut of a teacher having her tonsils rearranged and her throat subjected to a radical opening out has caused something of a hiatus in the room, as the throng of sexually gifted students gawped at the way that Ian's humongous penis was causing their beloved Miss Hart's cheeks to bulge, jaw to distend, and throat to expand. At length, Foxy and Fuckey began to resume their industrious setting up of the apparatus that they were dealing with, each of them keeping one eye on the proceedings at the front of the gym. At this point, Andrea, the awesome teenage babe that he'd absolutely pasted with precum on the stroke of the beginning of the lesson, a perfect hybrid of a ripped, slender-muscled fitness hardbody with the gigantic, knockout boobs of an international pornqueen finally seemed to recover her senses somewhat. Her incredible, sensuously moulded and exquisitely sculptured body glistening with oily precum all over her tanned flesh, Andrea fixed Ian with a smouldering glare and then turned to strut over to the first barstool that had been set up in a line near the middle of the gym. Smoothly, she hoisted herself up onto the chair, positioning herself so that she was leaning forwards and her gym-honed asscheeks were jutting over the back.

At this point, the pink-haired Cookie 'Fuckey' de Luxe, approached Andrea from behind, lubed baseball bat in her fist.

'Look away kids!' Cookie beamed, making a clicking sound with her tongue before she pressed the blunt end of the bat against Andrea's bombshell butt, the teenage fitness slut cooing and popping her impressively curved and sculptured glutes as her stacked classmate tried to bash in her backdoor with the club-like tool. Even Ian gulped, and he was feeding a mammoth, similarly sized object into Laura's throat. A throb rippled down his ginormous tool that could be observed travelling down the flesh of Laura's neck, who, it seemed, was determined to take even more of him inside of her.

'Yes!' cried Cookie, 'Hole in one!!!!' as she finally threaded the huge wooden instrument in her eighteen year old classmate's rectal passage, Andrea's delectable little rosebud asshole expanding to an unexpectedly giant diameter to accommodate the substantial intrusion.

'That's golf, Fuckey,' remarked Trixie 'Foxy' Fox, swinging her ample rump up over the chair next to Andrea and sticking her smooth glutes over the end, reaching behind herself to tear a couple of holes in her fishnet stockings that encased her ass.

'What's this sport then?' asked Cookie as she screwed the thick, lubed wooden implement into Andrea's asshole to firmly entrench it in the anal passage before releasing it and leaving the bat sticking out between the smooth pair of globes.

'Baseball, dummy,' Foxy replied, 'you hit a home run.'

Foxy looked over her shoulder at Cookie demurely and winked her left eye at her classmate, and then arched her back, grasped her thick asscheeks and made her teenage asshole gape.

'Trixie honey, after I've finished with you, you won't be running home or anywhere. You'll need a wheelchair.'

Brandishing the second baseball bat, the pink-haired mega-titted teenage slut snarled and rammed it up Trixie's asshole, working it into the chestnut-haired whore's tightest hole before jamming the handle of the bat against the gym floor so that Trixie, already shrieking with pleasure and excitement, completely carried away in bliss at the huge intrusion into her rectum, could lever herself up and down on the wooden implement and heave it in and out of her bowels.

Ian gaped in disbelief as the two scorchingly hot teenage super sluts were followed quickly by another babe clambering onto a stool and having a big fat baseball bat stuck up their asshole. By the time the fourth little whore had tried this -- the ponygirl hooded blonde called Van der Schlutt -- the boys in the class were taking their positions in front of the row of trainee porn sluts and were beginning to brandish some seriously huge cocks that the girls stuck their tongues at to further entice.

With the class beginning to get occupied with their exercise, Ian decided it was time to take back a little control, and let his balls drop from Miss Hart's face, where they swung heavily between her chin and his legs. He had forgotten how impossibly beautiful she was.

The scaldingly sensuous expression on the boobed blonde's face was suddenly changed to one of alarm, when Ian flexed his pc muscle to throw his internal workings together, raising his monstercock up slowly like a statue being erected. Slowly he started to draw his cock higher, closer to his muscular torso, and the whole pillar of manflesh drew up Miss Hart's body along with it, since her face was impaled on his fuckstick. Lifting her up with his muscular dick, Ian forced Laura to stand.

jizzlober
jizzlober
281 Followers