School for Scandal Redux Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While the resonant "SPLAT!" of Ian's spunk smacking against Laura's face was still ringing out across the large gymnasium, he had already retrieved his dong from between her ginormous knockers and taken a step back that brought him far away enough from her that he could level his dick at her. Then, with his balls jumping and throbbing away underneath it, he started jacking his cock with one hand.

"Paint this cumwhore white!" Proving that she didn't need a lot of air in her lungs to cry out obscenities, an ecstatic Laura soon found herself on the receiving end of a long series of thick and heavy blasts of spunk from Ian, blasts that rained down onto her face and tits, then her toned midsection when she curved her back in response to another orgasm going off inside her. Eager to do exactly what she'd asked of him, Ian kept pumping one hand up and down the shaft of his bucking, cum-spewing fuckpiece while the other became busy massaging his balls in a valiant effort to wring as much warm and gluey balljuice from them as possible.

When it was all over, Laura very purposefully ignored how every slut in there was staring enviously at her and leaned forwards, once again putting her lips on the flared crown of Ian's cockhead and treating it to something halfway between a passionate kiss and a noisily slurping slobber. While she quickly started teasing his pisshole with the tip of her tongue, Ian took the time to wonder what would happen next.