School for Scandal Redux Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jizzlober
jizzlober
272 Followers

By the time that she'd be pulled back up onto the eight-inch heels of her black stripper sandals, Laura's alarmed expression had morphed into one of astonishment as she endeavoured to process what had just happened. When she reached the conclusion that the mega-dicked stud in front of whom she was now standing -- her neck and back curved to accommodate the roughly twelve inches of his cock packed in beyond her pouty lips -- had used his muscular fuckstick to lift her whole body, her astonishment in turn was transformed into a total and completely unadulterated lust that overwhelmed her.

Had she been able to, Laura would have told Ian how she cherished the turn of events that had seen her go from what she'd thought would be a rescue mission of some hapless supply teacher to where she now was with her face and throat impaled on the biggest, brawniest, sexiest monstercock she'd ever seen. As it was, Ian probably got a good idea of how much Laura was enjoying herself from the way in which her pussy suddenly went pop, her thighs being showered with girlcum as her latest big, messy orgasm rolled in and made her eyes roll back while a thin tendril of drool squeezed its way out through the seal that her lips formed round his schlong to trickle down her chin.

The next thing Laura would have said if not for the fact that she had her throat impaled on Ian's massive dong was that he should hurry up and slam the rest of it in there, to make her take every inch and have her cum hard over and over again while she relished the suspicion that here finally was a stud that could go blow for blow with her, someone whose response to her slutty demeanour and total whorishness was to fuck her harder.

It wasn't just that Laura was a greedy nympho slut with a serious thing for truly huge cocks, although that did play a big part. She might have already embarked on a serious and extremely passionate love affair with Ian's cock, but despite recurring humorous remarks that would suggest otherwise, she really wasn't interested in a guy that was just a life-support system for a mammoth dong. If Ian could take everything that she was going to throw at him -- every slutty, foul-mouthed remark, every display of wanton fuck lust and every showing of her need to have her holes filled and fucked by the biggest, thickest cocks that she could find -- and not merely remain standing but throw her down and fuck her, not just for hours but all throughout the day and through the night until she'd finally pass out with his cock buried in her ass sometime tomorrow morning, then...

Laura didn't manage to finish that thought, as the prospect of her having finally found a stud that couldn't merely match her but who would make her his whore -- and do so in front of a whole class of horny teen sluts and awed teen studs -- overwhelmed and triggered a rise in the intensity of her orgasm before those thoughts had had time to properly formulate inside her head.

Unfortunately for Laura, Ian had been so distracted by the sound of her pussy juices splattering onto the floor in reaction to him manhandling her whilst using nothing but his cock that he failed to push deeper and instead merely stood there, one hand on top of her head and the other hanging by his side. Still able to function despite the pleasure pulsing through her body, with each new wave originating from somewhere deep inside her gushing cunt, Laura's bliss-addled mind reached the conclusion that not only would she cum even harder if Ian really started hammering his cock down her gullet to have its head pump precum pretty much directly into her belly, but that she also needed to show him that if he wanted to dominate her he'd have to do a lot more than just flex his cock.

Savouring Laura's climactic reaction to him pulling her up as well as the fact that he'd been able to pull off such an act, Ian had intended to wait for her orgasm to run its course and to take his time coming up with something suitable to say before resuming hammering his schlong down her tonsils. Very much feeling like he was completely in charge of the situation and wouldn't have that challenge at least for a little while, he even allowed his gaze to wander over to where a growing collection of sexy teen sluts were having their asses impaled on baseball bats.

Already, there were four of them balancing on the stools, their asses thrust out into the air and with their asscheeks spread wide by the lubed-up bats that the maniacally grinning Fuckey was ramming up the ass of any top-heavy young slut brave and horny enough to volunteer, bubblegum pink lips smacking with glee and the mad gleam in her eyes hidden behind her mirrored sunglasses.

Since Andrea was seated closest to him, it was only natural that she'd be the one to catch Ian's eye. And as soon as he looked at her, Andrea snapped her head towards him and shot him another smouldering glare, this one having the effect of making Laura's previously slender and now substantially thicker and more overtly muscular-looking neck ripple from the prejizz that cascaded down her throat.

Andrea was still wearing her teeny blue mesh shorts, it was just that the bat inserted into her ass had pushed the waistline at the back down more than halfway along the curvature of a pair of buttocks honed to toned perfection by the combination of a zealous workout regimen and her equally zealous regimen of being pounded anally by at least a dozen monstercocks per day.

Satisfied that she'd made an impression on Ian from the way in which he snarled at her while remaining towering over Miss Hart with his cock impaling her throat, the teenaged fitness barbie turned her attention back towards the classmate standing directly in front of her, albeit a few feet away, and jabbed her elbows against the sides of her tits in a brave attempt to push those massive mounds of bronzed, precum-slathered boobage closer together.

"So, stud," Andrea purred at the young stud in front of her, whose fourteen-inch schlong was pointing right at her while his balls dangled down in front of the pair of black speedos that he'd tugged down and tucked in behind them, "Are you just going to stand there?"

As if the verbal challenge wasn't enough, Andrea further enticed the stud by grasping hold of her yellow mesh top and tearing it in two at the front whilst simultaneously shoving her tits out towards him in suck a violent fashion that they swung and heaved against the thin band of cloth that still circumnavigated them and just barely shielded her glass cutter-hard nipples from view.

"Hey, Exotica!" Pulling back her tongue from where she'd been using it to form a bulge in her left cheek whilst pumping her wrist sideways and extremely suggestively at the young stud facing her with his fat, throbbing cock, Foxy aimed a cry towards the dusky brunette in the sports jacket that looked large enough to fit a very small child and hence was completely outmatched by her mammoth jugs, "Looks like Andrea's trying to steal your look!"

"Let her," Exotica Mountains -- the first name of whom was very fitting due to a heritage that consisted of a Black Caribbean mother and a father whose family had started out in northern India and made it to Britain via Jamaica while her surname was motivated by the pair of perfect, drool-inducing tits that meant that all she had to do to knock on a door without using her hands was to lean forwards quickly (granted, a rickety door would probably collapse under the impact of those ginormous globes of succulent teen titflesh) -- didn't seem too bothered by Foxy's obvious attempts to provoke her.

Previously the only girl without a stud to play with, she'd managed to snatch one up in the general melee of the other sluts in class trying to squeeze their way onto one of the stools to have a bat squeezed into their backdoor. Now, she was enjoying the fruits of her clear-headedness by standing with her legs spread and her upper body sloping forwards while the stud she'd picked had his cock between her cheeks and was pumping his hips like a man possessed.

"A slut that sexy should show off her tits at all times," Exotica concluded, sending a sultry smile Andrea's way and distracting her slightly from the young man that was now approaching her with very determined steps.

"Although who needs a baseball bat," Very much aware of the back of her floss-like V-string thong becoming as soaked with precum as the front was with the juices pouring from her pussy, Exotica snapped her head, arched one eyebrow and sent the stud with his cock sandwiched between her globular asscheeks her most devastating come-hither look, "When you can have a real cock buried up your ass?"

Grunting in response to the gleam in Exotica's eyes and the lust that dripped from her every word, Oliver Assman -- Ollie to his friends -- groaned and started clutching at the waistband of her thong where it rode up high over her left hip, his quite optimistic aim being to extract the flimsy garment's back from deep inside her anal cleavage without first having to remove his cock from there. Despite his tendency to make busty sluts go off like volcanoes by drilling their backdoors with his fifteen-inch rod, Ollie's surname wasn't one he'd picked himself. It had been written in on his birth certificate, and he was the grandson of Roger Assman, world-famous in agronomist circles for his work on the effects of agricultural deforestation in southern Germany and the very satisfied husband of a busty Bavarian sizequeen.

"I'll settle for one shoved in between my tits!" Andrea spat out, with a challenging glare aimed at the approaching stud, her hands having resumed oiling her formidable fuckdoll body up with precum that made her richly tanned skin shine against the backdrop of her etched muscles.

For the last few moments Ian's attention had been caught by the interplay between the three busty young sluts, but that changed in an instant when Laura tightened up her throat round his cock, squeezing out a big jet of precum from it, and put her hands on the portion of his shaft that had yet to be rammed into her mouth and down her gullet.

Laura flashed Ian a ferocious look when he glanced down at her where she stood with her plump lips circled round the arm-thick trunk of his schlong and made him watch her use her firm hold of his dick to roll his foreskin back. Somewhere deep down in her oesophagus, he could feel it be pulled away from the thick, protruding brim of his cockhead. In response, Ian groaned.

"Total whore..." Echoing Laura previous comment about how the class viewed her in a dark growl, Ian placed his hands on top of her head and felt her relax her throat. Producing a lustful and quite muffled moan in reply to his growl, Laura kept her hands on his cock even as he pushed forwards with his hips.

Overcome once more by the mixture of lust and aggression that had seen him take charge over the incredible trio of Tits, Faye and Bexxxi and fuck them into screaming, squirting submission and left them a combined smiling, cum-blasted mess, Ian made his brawny fuckpiece race past Laura's slender digits, past the seal formed by her soft, full and glossy lips. Before his latest mighty heave towards her gorgeous face, about six or seven inches of Ian's cock had remained in the open. Suddenly, there were only two.

Having only just come down from her latest orgasm, the sensation of Ian recklessly driving his cock deeper into her throat and leaving her within inches of having successfully deepthroated the biggest of all the seriously huge slabs of manmeat that she'd ever handled made Laura empty her lungs in a delirious shriek that was pressed upwards around the vast, vein-ridged dong on which she had her face impaled.

Laura's shriek snapped Ian out of the frenzied state into which he'd been disappearing and made him pause. Throwing a quick glance down at her to make sure she was all right, he was almost floored by the look in her eyes as she glanced back up at him.

Wrestling control away from Ian, Laura threw her whole body forwards with complete recklessness, the blonde babe nearly losing her footing as she forced herself to accept the last of Ian's dick, her drive forwards coming so fast and so hard that Ian would have been forgiven for thinking that she was trying to headbutt him in the stomach.

"Fucking slut!" Ian's cry bounced off the gymnasium's walls. There would be no more delays or distractions. As if to prove that to Laura, he pulled back only to slam forwards again, triggering another pussy-draining orgasm for her, one that saw gushers of clear girlcum project out from between her legs as her body was rocked by the succession of hard, determined thrusts that followed.

By now, Laura was back in sizequeen slut heaven, experiencing wave upon wave of pleasure almost as intense as when Ian had been powerfucking her ass due to the way in which he was now jackhammering his absolute beast of a cock in and out of her throat, making her swallow him whole over and over again, not slowing down one iota even when he was firing off hefty surges of precum that splashed against the bottom of her stomach. He was picking up the pace at which he was having his cock go deeper past her lips than anyone before it too, and as he further increased the speed of his thrusts, Laura started to go weak at the knees.

Sensing how the blonde super-slut in front of him had begun to lose her footing from the way in which the whole of her upper body started to shift and coil at the end of his every spearing motion that saw his schlong buried deep down her throat, Ian decided to reverse the process from before. Stopping himself on his latest pull back after only a couple inches of his muscular fuckpiece had re-emerged from inside her mouth, Ian soon had long ropes and heavy drops of Laura's saliva drop onto his balls from where it had been coating his cock as he now flexed it once more, with the spittle dropping onto his beefy balls while he proceeded to force Laura back down onto her knees.

No longer in a position to resist Ian even if she had wanted to, Laura squirted again in reaction to his mammoth dong curving itself inside her, its vein-corded, cast iron-hard shaft expanding against the walls of her throat and betraying his quickened heart rate through its rapid pounding as he forced her closer in towards him and brought her back onto her knees at the same time.

At this stage, Ian was about to pull back enough out of the fuck frenzy that Laura had put him into to ask her if she was still all right, but before he'd had a chance to, she'd slammed herself onto his cock, pressing her plump lips flat against his pelvis while forcing him to adopt a substantially more wide-legged stance through pushing her huge, round, firm boobs up against his legs. Reacting instinctively, Ian pulled back, then pushed back.

"Fuck!" A delighted Fuckey gleefully exclaimed, looking up from where she'd been stuffing another slut's ass full with a baseball bat, "Talk about deepthroating a bitch!"

"Talk about a bitch in heat! I don't think Miss Hart can stop squirting!" Commenting after first popping the crown of her stud's cock back out of her mouth, Foxy smiled wickedly from her vantage point. Like almost the other teen sluts that formed the line of them sitting propped up on the stools and with their sexy booties jutting out into the air behind them, their size and shape underlined by their buttocks swelling outwards around the long, thick bats buried between them, Foxy was positioned so she could watch Ian and Laura even while she sucked cock.

In fact, almost all the young studs facing the row of sluts were watching the pair of teachers too. The only exceptions, really, were Andrea and her playmate, as they were engaged in a very intense, all-consuming titfuck session that saw their bodies gyrating in synchrony, with him rocketing his hips upwards when Andrea slammed her upper body downwards and vice versa. And each time that his cock came racing up in front of her face, Andrea adopted something like the expression of a young girl on Christmas morning who'd just found a pony-sized, pony-shaped and neighing package with her name on it in front of the tree, only much, much filthier.

"You girls behave!" Ian instantly barked, in a voice so dark he'd have been shocked by it if he had the time to reflect on it, and both sex kittens whom he'd addressed purred approvingly in response to him.

After that quick display of a decisiveness that he hadn't thought himself capable of, Ian kept going, finding Laura's reaction to be the same each time that he slowed down even a little, namely by first releasing a moan round his cock and sending him a ferocious look, then slamming herself as hard as she could onto him. So after a while, Ian stopped worrying and gave in to his base desires completely.

On her knees before Ian, Laura was enjoying herself immensely now that Ian was properly dominating her. Looking up at Ian's stomach and chest flexing and heaving as he plunged himself back and forth towards her to produce a steady stream of sucking noises that flowed out through the minute gap between her lips and his pistoning fuckmast while his arms were flexed as his hands remained on her head, Laura experienced a rare moment of clarity in which she reflected on how his body would become ripped with vast, bulging muscles after a few weeks of high-powered, no holds barred fucking of sluts twelve hours per day in combination with the high-calorie food provided by Mrs Goodlay and the kitchen staff. That thought prompted her to orgasm again.

Several more climaxes hit Laura during the course of her being throatfucked deep by Ian's monstercock, with her hands constantly on his thighs, alternating between trying to grab onto them during the build-up to her next orgasm and then going stiff when it arrived.

Looking down at Laura once he felt the pressure in his balls reach the point where he couldn't hold back much longer, Ian drank her in once again, his teeth showing as he savoured her gorgeous face impaled on his cock and glistening with sweat while her tits protruded out massively underneath it, while her enjoyment of the situation was conveyed through the glassy shine in her narrowed eyes. When his eyes happened upon the white cut-off t-shirt that remained where she'd yanked it up to rest on top of her mammoth jugs, Ian had a moment of inspiration.

"Hold still, you sexy slut..." Growling at Laura, Ian began to pull back, making several sluts stop sucking cock to instead watch in awe the slow extraction of his tool from her mouth, although the sight of Miss Hart on her knees moaning dreamily -- and in a rather muffled fashion -- as such a ginormous cock came sliding out from between her lips only served to make Ollie pound Exotica's ass even harder, creating a symphony of her excited yelps and the sound of his belly hitting her ballooning asscheeks.

Willing herself to not desperately suck air back into her lungs in the immediate aftermath of the business-end of Ian's mighty schlong popping out of her mouth, Laura tossed her head back and offered him a look that was equal parts defiance and complete arousal, only to have it fade when he shoved his cockend in between her tits and speared it upwards until it came against her t-shirt. Suddenly, Laura was instead looking down at a scene reminiscent of a certain iconic one from the first Alien movie -- although much less icky and much more exciting -- as Ian's fist-sized cockhead became outlined through the fabric of her increasingly stretched t-shirt.

Then, secure in the knowledge that he'd accomplished what he'd suddenly be overcome by the desire to do, Ian stopped holding back, and suddenly a hole the width of a pint glass appeared in Laura's t-shirt, with tiny specks of cotton mixed in with the remains of the L and U of the "SLUT" printed across it being carried upwards on a wave of jizz that went on to splatter against Laura's face before she'd had the time to do much more than produce a quick, very dirty smile and an equally fast and lascivious cry.

jizzlober
jizzlober
272 Followers