School of Hard BBC

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once he was done, he pulled out and said, "Welcome to the club, cock sucker."

"Thanks," I said awkwardly, as his huge cock dangled in front of me.

"Here's the app you'll want to register for," he said, handing me a printed card.

"Thanks," I repeated, as he pulled up his pants.

"I'll be in touch," he said. "I still have a virgin ass to deflower today."

"I'm not ready for that."

"No worries, you will be, just take your time. But for the record, you can suck as much cock as you like, but no one gets that asshole of yours until I've been there. Is that clear?"

"Yes sir," I agreed, thinking that would be an easy commitment to fulfill.

"Now you'd better hurry," he said. "You don't want to be late for your date."

He then walked out.

Say what? How did he even know about my date?

"Fuck," I sighed, as I got off of my knees.

What just came over me?

I'd been so close to stopping him!

But no, I'd just had to let him win.

Fuck!

I glared down at the tent in my pants, "And don't let me even get started with you, you turncoat!"

I sighed, stored the card in my wallet, and rushed home to change and brush my teeth; I certainly didn't want any cock breath, if that was a thing, in my mouth.

My head was spinning the entire time.

Could I share a close relationship with someone who was a BBC-swallower and likely -fucker, and also assumedly a promiscuous pussy pleaser?

Would she want to date a man who'd just sucked a student's cock? (I was pretty sure the answer to that one would be 'Absolutely!')

Why couldn't I have just resisted a few seconds longer?

Why had it felt so good to have his cock in my mouth? To suck it? To be a cock sucker?

Could I resist the next cock? I was sure there'd be a next one, and the app card carefully stowed in my wallet wasn't much of a vote of confidence in myself that I could.

Was my daughter a submissive to black women, and perhaps to black men?

Was my son a cocksucker too? And a bottom?

So many questions... no answers... but one... I was already craving more cock... black cock... big black cock.

Fuck!

As I walked into the restaurant, I adjusted the tight crotch of my pants, and saw she was already there, in a hot red dress. Fuck, she was so hot!

Fuck!

Could I become a contented cock sucker like Mike (I wasn't ready at this point even to consider becoming a bottom as well), and have a woman who loved and accepted me for who I was, or rather for who I was becoming?

Only time would tell.

Damn, is she a fox!

EPILOGUE: Christmas Party at the Frat House (three months later)

I was on my knees sucking a big black cock.

To the right of me was my older son Jason with a BBC in his mouth.

To the left of me were my twin eighteen-year-old boys each with black meat in their mouth.

Behind me, my daughter had a cock in her pussy while she licked sweet black pussy.

Beside my daughter, was my girlfriend of almost three month, getting railed by some BC while eating some sweet black pie.

How we got to this special family dinner is a crazy, crazy story... but that is for another day.

THE END

Possible continuations:

School of Hard BBC Ch. 02

The main character discovers that the only thing better than a BBC in his mouth is a BBC in his mouth and ass, especially when his new girlfriend is there for support.

School of Hard BBC Ch. 03

Maybe the son story, maybe the daughter story, maybe both?

School of Hard BBC Ch. 04

The twins discover the joys of BBC too.