All Comments on 'School of Hard BBC'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 76 Comments
Rainyday493Rainyday493about 3 years ago

Amazing! You've got me all hot and bothered. So good

And wondering...

petey377petey377about 3 years ago

wow so hot hope it continues your stories are incredible!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Love how he started sucking that black cock with only 2 seconds left on the count down. The swallowing was awesome too. I have a black lover and his name is tattooed at the top of my ass cheek right below my lower back waistline.

Bi47Bi47about 3 years ago

I definitely love all of your stories I get turn so easily😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈

AllenJamesAllenJamesabout 3 years ago

Thanks to Brittany for requesting such a hot tale on one of my favorite themes - well written and presented as usual!

LitWarriorLitWarriorabout 3 years ago

Please continue this series

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesabout 3 years ago

What a school! Lots of lessons and not all from the professors! CULL! The College of Unlimited Lustful Longings! If I could enjoy all the coeds and female staff regardless of ethnicity or skin color, sucking a few BBC and bending over on occasion seems to be a small price to pay. Oh, what possibilities for countless orgies! And why limit any activity to blacks only. Why not enjoy the whites, Asians, and others of both sexes? Five stars, Jasmine.

missccslavemissccslaveabout 3 years ago

Please continue this story series.

slavecuck41slavecuck41about 3 years ago

GREAT story cant wait to read more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

BBC in my future and I'm sure it will be with your encouragement!

Reggie2xxReggie2xxabout 3 years ago

Sucking a black cock always intrigued me to do so and maybe taking one in my ass. I’m still in the closet with my bi side and lucky my wife still does not know. Giving oral to a friend while she was downstairs was nerve racking.

OzeminotaurOzeminotaurabout 3 years ago

As always very very hot can’t wait to read more all of the next chapters sound great the idea of reading how each one gets blackened is so steaming hot

I would have loved to go to this school

69stroker6969stroker69about 3 years ago

Absolutely amazing. Looking forward to the follow-on chapters. Thanks

Gladys54Gladys54about 3 years ago

I'd love to read about him being totally feminised and turned into a big-busted cum dump before being married off to another cock-sucking white boy. Perhaps his children could be pages at the wedding with Jamal as best man.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Wow, I have to admit that was hot as hell! I was rock hard reading this and can’t wait to drop my load! Wishing I could get myself into this position and be a bbc sucker and have them take my tight ass! Wishful thinking!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Make him into the first feminiseed white boi of the school. That would be awesome. And put it as a reminder one who resisted once the most became the total opposite of it.

petey377petey377about 3 years ago

the scene for xh 2 sounds so hot love your stories!!!!!!

ndeavourndeavourabout 3 years ago

Some times the most amazing part of your stories is you getting into the head of your make characters. Don't know how you manage, but it always amazed and aroused me! Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

My guess based on past experience. A ton of forced witty quips, minimal effort turns a white guy into a blithering sissy for BBC, and some of the story is written in a list format. Now I'll go read it and find out.

HorneywoodworkerHorneywoodworkerabout 3 years ago

Another spectacular story! Really hope you can continue this story line with chapters 2, 3, 4 and more! Keep up the good work

aldente491aldente491about 3 years ago

a nice story with many paths open for more..i am hungry of sex when i start reading and more when i end. hope you have chapter two ready he is needed

thanks for yur strories specially these with guy, girl r couples turned

GcoachGGcoachGabout 3 years ago

Fabulous Jaz!!! We definitely need the next two chapters!!!! 5!5!5!5!

HeroXero69HeroXero69about 3 years ago

This is an interesting manifestation of white guilt.

discretemediscretemeabout 3 years ago

I can't wait for more!

BerryTangerineBerryTangerineabout 3 years ago

So good! I want to see him share a BBC with his new GF professor James the cute redhead.

dueberdueberabout 3 years ago

Another classic!

awyldsideawyldsideabout 3 years ago

Yes please continue. But maybe a little shorter

warner34warner34about 3 years ago

Another great story. Solid buildup. Loved the challenge. There’s no way I’d make it to 2 seconds. Lol.

Hawk66Hawk66about 3 years ago

Love this story! Also, love the buildup. One of my favorite themes!

elboriquaelboriquaabout 3 years ago

Another great story. Amazing build up. Hope you work on those other chapters, especially the son and daughter and how the professor finds out their roles.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Wonderful one of course. All the next chapters will be so hot. Cant wait.

frostingoncakefrostingoncakeabout 3 years ago

I can't wait to read the next chapters! The sticking the BBC in his mouth is a bit silly over the top, but so is the premise of the story.

hightemplarhightemplarabout 3 years ago

I can't wait to read the story about the twins!

Arya_JaneArya_Janeabout 3 years ago

Another great story, you write the best I've seen on here. Can't wait for the rest of the series and I can't wait for my first taste of BBC.

liz33ndliz33ndabout 3 years ago

another hit, thanks for giving this great erotic story to us. i enjoyed it alot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great Story looking forward to more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I know most of these comments are stroking your ego but you should really listen to the people who are critical of your work. You've stagnated as a writer, recycling tropes and hitting the same story beats.

banshee66banshee66almost 3 years ago

Great story! I can't wait for Professor Joe to bottom for Jamal. Your stories never disappoint. Please don't listen to the anonymous critics. If we didn't enjoy the topics you write about, then we wouldn't keep coming back for more .

AlHackerAlHackeralmost 3 years ago

I want to go get my teachers degree and find this school. So hot, definitely looking forward to part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I love reading this story, love the he is brought to

suck. I am discivering my Bi side more and more and just love the view and softness of a cock. Never had a black cock but could bet I would be amazed. Love it more when a women is open to see her man take another man cock, as much as we live seeing 2 women together. Hope you continue as I love your writhing and subject. I have interest in Forced bi, gay age gap, incest, mature and young woman.

Digger66Digger66almost 3 years ago

I have jerked to this story almost every night since you posted it. Love it. I do agree that the storyline is a little recycled but you do such an amazing job. Like those action hero (Jack Reacher) or spy novel--yes, a bit predictable, but really fun & pulls you in. Keeps you coming back for more.

Not a fan of the piss or family stuff.

I can't wait for part 2.

literoticmanliteroticmanalmost 3 years ago

Damn. This was so hot. Being a Bi bottom man I would luv to find a place like this.

literoticmanliteroticmanalmost 3 years ago

Damn. Being a Bi bottom man. I would luv to find a place like this and eat pussy and get fucked like this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Love the story but the end of the house got me into another story that I read some time ago with an anklet where the entire family was made into black cut whores

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is definitely one of your best works in my opinion, can’t wait for the next installments!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Oh god I need chapter 2

EthanayEthanayover 2 years ago

Great story! Definitely continue!!!

BostonsnowballBostonsnowballover 2 years ago

Apologies for taking so long to comment but I just never was able to make it to the end before I came. I need to apply to this school, maybe as a bathroom attendant. Please continue this hot story!

algolfcrazyalgolfcrazyover 2 years ago

Had me hard the whole time.Wish it was me

astbsrpastbsrpover 2 years ago

please if possible give us a chapter 2 of this School of Hard BBC

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved this! Please write Part2. I want to see how their relationship starts, which should be very sweet. And see how twisted the two can be together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You might be the only person on this site who could write Part 2 and make it a sweet and tender story about a middle aged widower and a woman falling in love and lust and becoming happy together - and simultaneously a twisted kinky story about them sharing black cock together, her preparing him for his destiny as a bottom for black men, and their happy submission to their betters.

In other words - please write Part 2!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Count me in for Chapter 2!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You tell a good story in so many different ways. I do hope you will write Chapters 2-4.

kneelnakedforbbckneelnakedforbbcover 2 years ago

Great story, as usual. However, let's face it, there was only one way this story could turn out. If a white guy is alone with a Black man, the white guy is going to end up sucking the Black Man's cock. That's just the natural order of things, but the suspense was fun. The epilog is awesome, so can't wait to read that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Its great! we want more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Would love to see all of the future stories in this series

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Yes, more of this story line. 60's married white guy who fantasizes about sucking a big black cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Can’t wait for chapter 2

tvsally693tvsally693over 1 year ago

ooooooooo OMG. Fantastic writer. I spend hundreds of hours reading her stories. I'm addicted to BBC too. I can't resist since I was turned at a young age by a neighbor black kid. I was hooked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hoping for next parts soon. Great story !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is such a great story, I hope part 2 comes soon!

4chuckssite4chuckssiteabout 1 year ago

445. Gave you a five, but was I disappointed when the story stopped before all the expected situations happened. You have offered those as possibilities, but like most of your suggestions, it is doubtful that any will appear. That’s a shame as this is a well designed story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Author says follow stories to come, where sre they?

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

As I have come to expect, your story was superb. I hope you'll write more soon!

kid9kid99 months ago

hope there is more

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Over a year and no additional parts.

Lustdemon76Lustdemon768 months ago

Definitely want more!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

This has potential to be a good series, one of less dominance maybe too

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

No additional parts found

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I totally agree, there is just something different about a BBC that is different from any other cock. I have sucked cocks and black ones are so great.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

What is it with cumming on a face? I have never cum on a face. I cum in a mouth and đown the throat. BJ and sucking with bobbing up and down with dẻep throat feels so good or breeding in ass. This is what gay and bisexual men đó. It feels good.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Still no additional parts.

Seabound757Seabound757about 13 hours ago

I know it has been a few years since you wrote this story black write more of it. I absolutely loved it and want to read more of it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...