School Property Pt. 04 - Finale

Story Info
What surprise does this teacher-student sex couple have left?
2.3k words
3.73
7.8k
9
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
batosaihk
batosaihk
14 Followers

Our last class period ends. Tina meets up with me. She is dancing gleefully. I haven't seen her this happy since we first dated. We hold hands.

"Thank you for understanding," she says. "Most guys would get angry. But you're different. You want me to be happy." I secretly didn't.

We make our way to Mr. Yuno's classroom. This is it. Whatever they want to show me, I want to see it to the end. I want to be there for her. Hell, even to satiate my craving to see her get fucked. To witness Mr. Yuno's length. Everything.

We entered his classroom. Mr. Yuno, finishing up paperwork, sees us and makes his way over to us.

He grabs Tina by the hand, releasing our gentle schoolyard holding-of-hands.

He says to me, "I'll take it from here."

She jeers at me as her adrenaline and excitement begins to flourish. As he leads her to the front of the now-empty class, she even begins to skip. What did they want to show me?!

They begin to kiss. Feverishly. Their tongues dancing; did they remember I was in the room? Were they teasing me? Or did they, yet again, forget I existed past the realm of their love?

"You can touch yourself, if you want" she says to me as she begins to take off her shirt and then her lover's. She was actually taking his clothes off for him. She was in control. No grooming or anything. This was the real deal. I begrudgingly begin to stroke. I wasn't getting out of this anytime soon. I needed to see this through.

He continued to devour her face and fondle her body even with her attempting to unbuckle his pants. Her breasts exposed, he began to suck on them. She laughed seeing how he couldn't contain himself around her. She pushed his head away and began to kiss him down the length of his body to his bulge. He smiled in anticipation.

She took him out and began stroking, an already hard king cock for her queen-sized pussy. He pulled her up and bent her over the front classroom workbench desk. She acted all surprised by how aggressive he was being. He pulled her sweatpants and yoga pants down all at once and buried his face in her ass. If they could, they would fuck each other every hour on the hour. He takes his cock and aligns it. No hesitation at all. He claims her.

He starts hitting all the right notes. Her body, still bent over, begins to snap upwards, as his cock is forcing her body to arch, pulling on her body to readjust to the size and shape of his shaft. Her eyes are starting to get blurry but she looks over at me. Me stroking my dick through my pants was not enough.

"Take it out of your pants!" she orders me. I want to but I don't want to leave my morals bereft. I can't control it though. Their sexual appetite is too much and I become another victim. Their love has affected me and I unholster my cock. I begin to shamefully stroke myself.

As he was pounding away at her from behind, she looked hesitant at me. She looked down towards her chest. She took her birthday locket, the one I gave to her and opened it. She showed it to me, him still impaling her from behind.

In it were her initials and Mr. Yuno's.

At this point, I am masturbating furiously and stroking at full-length. So much so my hand started banging up from under the school desk frantically. I reluctantly made it known. The sound was an indication that I wanted to see more, had approved of their love, and wished them to be as one.

She turned to him. "Kevin bought me this locket. Look at whose initials are inside." He read the initials. This drove him wild. He not only started thrusting faster and further. He grabbed her chin from behind.

She confirmed it by saying, "I love you, Ron."

They tongue-fuck each other's mouths. Him being able to make full use of her body. Cock in her pussy and tongue in her mouth. Closing all entrances with his superb physique and sex drive. I was in admiration of a man whose shoes I could never fill.

"I love you too, Tina."

But just when I thought they would continue, he beckons me. "Kevin come here."

I hurry on over, thinking I would be allowed to fuck my off-limits girlfriend. I did have a job, just not the one I thought.

He flipped Tina over. Her pussy in full view from the torn yoga pants. "Suck my cock so I can fuck her to perfection."

I didn't dare ask any questions. I actually wanted to do this. To taste my girlfriend's forbidden juices. No. To taste the juices of two lovers. To taste what it meant to be satisfied as a whole. This was therapy for all of us.

I engorged myself on his cock. Sucking and bobbing at least 10 times before he pulled out of my mouth and inserted it into my ex-girlfriend's waiting chasm. He did this insatiable thrusting method. Putting all eight inches into this 18-year-old bitch, then leaving her pussy entirely, just to shove it all back in. It was less like thrusting and more like drilling. I could hear two snaps. One from him quickly re-entering a perfectly spacious and welcoming pussy, but also a snap when he slammed all 8 inches in. Was that her G Spot? Confirming my 4 inches could never satisfy her?

Before I could think, he placed his man-cock in my mouth to lubricate once more. I could see stripes of white on his cock. Tina's cum. I opened my mouth willingly to submit to their sex. His shaft tasted sour but salty. No doubt two people's cum mixed into one. When he got back to drilling her, I went to her clit. I had to make the best of my cuck services. Make sure this relationship of theirs was permanent and a memory she wouldn't soon forget.

He tells me to go back to my desk. I go back from being a cuck to an outsider. From ex-boyfriend to just some random guy at her school. I continue to masturbate and enjoy this Masterclass of sex in front of me.

He brings her to his seat. The teacher's seat. A teacher's pet slut. She climbs onto him in reverse-cowgirl.

"Kevin, I want you to see what's about to happen" he says in anticipation.

What. What could they do now that they haven't done yet, I wonder?

But it wasn't "they." It was her. She gets on top of him, aligns his cock into her slit and proceeds to bounce on it. Not fuck it, nice and slow and shit. BOUNCE on it. Like she knew this cock and she knew how to bring out his maximum potential. She would send her pussy down 6 inches then work her way back up to the head in a flash. Partly due to my saliva, but mostly due to how much her pussy recognized this cock and knew how to manage it, like a train going through a tunnel. Perfection. Like these two were sculpted for one another. He held her back and leaned her forward to keep her from flailing and she put everything, EVERYTHING in her legs to perfect this sliding in-and-out motion.

This was the best of porn itself. When two bodies meld so well together. And the added touch of his white cock penetrating her Asian pussy. A white knife cutting through and being swallowed by a black mass that not only fit, but openly welcomed its entirety. Terrifyingly racial but incredibly fucking hot. Practically solidifying and colonizing his cock into her wild, indigenous regions. It sent me over the top.

"How does she move like that?" I blurted.

Mr. Yuno shrugs. "She's wanted this for a long time. And nothing will stop her from getting it, and perfecting her sex."

He slaps her ass and moves his finger in a circular motion in front of her face. No talking. His slave only obeys him. She goes riding in a cowboy position. He holds her arms back. She is essentially doing squats on his cock.

She's been so silent this entire time. Like... she's working. I've seen her roll her eyes back about twice and a couple of moans, but she's been here before.

Mr. Yuno exclaims, "Look at Kevin. I want you to talk to him," still pounding her from behind, a reminder of what's at stake. "Tell him why you brought him here and what you want more than anything."

My eyes shot open.

She begins to be tearful. "Kevin, I care about you. But I *hugghhhhh*" This is it. This will bring her to orgasm. Fucking the man she loves and facing reality. "I c-cuh..." she can barely form words. To enjoy this and comfort me proved to be an impossible task. But he is in control. He starts ramming into her. "Talk louder, bitch" Mr. Yuno says to the girl he once promised to protect and mentor, only to now break her in like a newly minted whore.

"Kev-v-v-v-vinnn. I'm so sorry. I-I-I... I l-l-love him." Tears stream from her face. Maybe he had her in this position so he could hate-fuck her without having to see her this way. Maybe he was misdirecting his anger at me and needed to make things clear through her. In a split second of concentration, Tina is able to make eye contact with me. "I want him. His mouth. His cock. He's perfect. I want him every day. I think of him every second of every hour. It's not fair. I think you've known for a while now. I belong to him. I want to be his and his alone. Even after high school, I want to visit this shithole again just to he can fuck me. I want to grow old with him and have his kids. Please let me go. I need him."

I couldn't take it anymore. I shot my load high into the sky. Some of it got on me. This was the most I have ever shot. She shot hers too, after seeing me cum. If anything, we managed to cum together at the same time. This was the closest she and her cuck would ever get to having sex. It was heart-racing for both of our 18-year-old bodies. This was my promise to them. That I would never get in between what they have. Me ejaculating showed how much I valued my friendship with her, but also the needs I could never fulfill. No matter our future, she deserved to be fucked properly by the man she wants.

"I'm not done yet," Mr. Yuno said in a villainous tone.

He turns her around and they momentarily have eye contact between cemented lovers. She's fearful of what he will do next, having forced her to open her heart to her high school lover, now-turned-cuckold. He grabs her from beneath her legs and carries her in his arms. History repeating itself.

He starts fucking her pussy, Or should I say his property, given this pussy now belonged to him. She already climaxed but is still moaning. He won't allow her the proper afterglow until he is done with her. Even as his personal fucktoy, he acts like a gentleman. After she starts moaning loudly again, he whispers, "Are you okay?" She nods. As a sign of her safety, she even starts gyrating on his cock. She wants more. She will always want more so long as it comes from daddy's cock.

I'm back to stroking my undersized cock. These two, holding each other. Breaching society's norms. Teacher, student, father, daughter, boyfriend, girlfriend, lover. Not saying a word but making fierce eye contact. No longer unsure of what they want.

He starts howling. He lets in two last pumps. His signature finishing move and indent on his slave's fully spent cunt. I can see two respective spurts of her cum splash out of her, her orgasm relenting to the situation. She widens her lips, in disbelief every time he is able to pump into her with such force at the end of his orgasm. He plants her on the front desk. They both breathe heavily. They smile cutely towards one another. They kiss lovingly in resolution.

But there's one last surprise. He holds her back up, making me think they will "carry-fuck" one last time. But no, he tells her to stand up, even with all his cum dripping out of her.

He reaches into his desk and pulls out a little black box. THEE black box. He gets down on one knee.

"Tina Nguyen, you are the love of my life. I have waited forever to find the right person and she was sitting right here in front of me this entire time. I want to be there for you until I die. I promise to always love you and find even more ways to love you until my heart gives out. I want you for my own. I don't want you to resist any longer. To hell with what anyone says. We are perfect for each other. I want to wrap my arms around your body every day and carve out your body every night until you give out. You are perfect. WE are perfect. And i want to spend hours with you on our honeymoon, whether its caressing your beautiful face, or fucking the ever living shit out of you."

"Will you marry me?"

"OF COURSE!!!" she says after hearing his schlocky appeal to love and fuck her.

I shoot my load one last time. Not out of spite. But in celebration of new life. A life where my ex-girlfriend will be on the receiving end of endless cock. Where she will be loved and receive it ten-fold back in the form and the most intense sex ever.

I... I couldn't be more thrilled.

batosaihk
batosaihk
14 Followers