All Comments on 'School Slut Alternative Ending'

by realbigsid69

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
y18dy18dover 14 years ago
Nice romance spiced with a thrilling challenge

I had found the first chapter a bit too straight and simple, indeed even hasty - although I did enjoy the actions your "hero" took part in - and I find this chapter more elaborate.

As the Women rightfully state, fate can sometimes be so romantic... Women just know better! Their idea of a challenge is both fun promising and socially useful. They might even consider bringing it to a wider audience or movement. Men are so aimless when they're on their own...

I sure have many ideas to help Karen "improve on things" for the challenge! First, as She hints, She should mend the cocky impudence he had to utter a mild "um very much" when he was given the opportunity to praise his considerate lover! And She could raise the numbers on his service list. (That's not to say his number would be up...) The general purpose could be to teach him to show proper respect, selflessness... oh well submission indeed.

She takes great care of Herself, and he loves Her gorgeous legs (and everything about Her). For Her part, She rightfully demands Her lover be fit, healthy, athletic (along with many other qualities, naturally). So why wouldn't he be delighted to help Her turn the "treadmill" of Her gym into a fun session? She enjoyed the warm feeling of his face after She gave him a good hard slap: She's too playful and clever not to be able to think of many creative, merry, enjoyable ways for both of them to work up a good sweat! And he could of course clean Her sweat and all Her "stinky" parts afterwards, help Her relax and work Her tension out... He could even be trained not to waste Her other Pussy juices, after She'd had a few drinks while he tended to Her.

I'm not quite as enthusiastic about the rimming part, as it kind of misses the right point to me: the pleasure point. It sure is a power trip for Her though, and would be even more if he felt a debasement while doing Her bidding. One thing I totally disagree with Karen is Her desire for a wooden footstool. Why would She want to spend Her - or even his - money on a cold lifeless piece of furniture, when She already has the perfect live footstool: voice operated, bendable, warming, pliant, massaging, funny, ego conforting, stress relieving: footslappable, handslappable, kickable, tramplable, stampable, and all the while utterly blindly whorshipping? He'd surely be very disappointed!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrealbigsid69@realbigsid69
Active imagination, sated somewhat by the odd story submission. A lot of my themes are oral (mostly for the woman) and sensual worship with elements of dominance particularly mentally and verbally and submission as well as regular sex. After being asked to write on some theme...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

School Slut Previous Part
School Slut Series Info