School Slut Pt. 05

Story Info
Jayne and Daddy play mind games.
1.1k words
4.46
15.1k
11
0

Part 5 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Welcome to part five. This could be the closing chapter, I'm not sure yet.

I'll take the liberty of assuming you have read the previous parts, so will be brief in my summary.

My name is Jayne. I'm eighteen years old, as are all the characters in my dirty little story. All sex depicted is consensual.

Not long after my eighteenth birthday, Daddy and I finally fucked.

He'd dressed me up as a whore, and treated me like one.

I was now his play thing. We'd crossed the line and I was ready and willing to be used at his beckoning.

After the breakthrough event, I had clipped my panties back together. This was no easy task because everything was very slippery.

I fetched us both a glass of wine and sat next to him on the freshly christened sofa.

He was quiet. I stroked his hair.

"Okay Daddy?" I asked.

"Yes my angel. It's quite a big thing though, isn't it?"

His cock was still out. I leaned down and licked it.

"So is this Daddy."

We both laughed. The tension had been dispelled.

He stood up and pulled his trousers up. He tucked himself back in, we began to talk.

It was a long conversation, but I'll only give you the relevant details.

We decided that there could never be any secrets between us. If I had sexual encounters I had to give him all the details. He said he would probably be jealous. He said he would probably be turned on too, or both. This would feature often in our relationship. I found it sexually empowering and used it to the full. It formed a kind of balance between us. He would be using me, I in turn would be driving him crazy by relating to him my experiences, in lurid detail.

He didn't want me to continue servicing the boys at school. He would give me all the money I needed and would pay my credit card off every month. I told him that was fine, on the condition that I could have some "girl time" in the toilets. He was more than fine with that as long as I told him all the details.

I smiled and gently stroked his cock.

"Oh I promise Daddy."

He began to stir. I gently pulled my hand away.

We decided we would not sleep together, but I was to be available at all times for sex. He would very soon be putting me to the test.

That pretty much covered the rules. I was more than okay with them, and we clinked our wine glasses.

"Well, that's settled then. Now I want to suck your cock."

My father took all his clothes off and sat back down. I knelt in front of him and began stroking it. I looked up at him occasionally licking the tip. He became erect.

"Just think of the fun we're going to have Daddy."

I put my mouth over it and moved up and down. He moaned gently.

"You can fuck me in my uniform whenever you want. You'd like that, wouldn't you Daddy?"

"Oh yes my angel."

I sucked him a little more.

"Perhaps you'd like me to bring my girlfriends home. You could watch us lick each other in our uniforms."

I licked the shaft of his cock. Not long now.

"Just think Daddy. You could stick your cock in me while my tongue is in her cunt."

That was it. I wanked him. He spurted cum all over my face.

I smiled and kissed him. I ran my finger across my cheek and licked it. That was the first time I'd tasted his sperm. Believe me, it was far from the last!

The early days were fantastic. We fucked whenever he wanted. He would kiss me goodbye and slide his hand in my knickers. All very inappropriate!

I was horny all the time, and my pussy, mouth or arse was always ready.

One day I had a bit of "girl fun" at school. I laid on the sofa with my head on his lap.

I described in detail of what had happened in the girl's toilets.

He had stared into space and said nothing.

"Are you jealous Daddy?"

He still said nothing. This was going to be the first time he used me purely to pleasure himself. I knew he was angry, jealous and horny. I went upstairs and sat at my work desk. I had a large mirror in front of me. I was sat in my uniform. I had loosened my tie and unbuttoned four buttons of my blouse. My bra and tits were fully in view.

He entered my room. I stared at him in the mirror. He took his cock out and masturbated into my hair. He then left my bedroom.

I carried on with my studying and let the cum dry out.

I had enjoyed his suffering. He had too.

So began the mental sadomasochistic part of our steamy relationship.

I began to play on this. I would dress up like a tart and go out. Usually I'd just meet one of my friends, but it was part of my new game. It excited me.

Daddy would always wait up.

"Hi Daddy." I'd kiss him on the cheek and give his cock a rub.

"Bedtime for me. I'm a little tipsy and I need to give my pussy a thorough wash."

I'd leave the poor man to think about things, then I'd wait for my punishment sex.

Sometimes it would be the same night, sometimes the next day.

After such a night I was in my school uniform in the downstairs toilet. I was putting on my make up.

He walked in behind me. I stood to one side as he filled the basin with warm water.

I went back to the mirror and carried on applying my lipstick. I could see the look in his eyes. He pulled down my panties and began to soap his cock. I carried on as if nothing was happening. He slid his cock gently into my arse. He pushed it into my anus and fucked me. It felt so good. He came quickly. He washed my bottom tenderly, pulled up my knickers, and walked out.

Sometimes I really would go out and get fucked. I'd show him the mess in my panties, kiss him on the cheek, then go upstairs.

Physical punishment was strictly forbidden, but mental torture had become a major aspect in our twisted world.

This brings us to the evening after my day in the "office of shame."

If you remember, Daddy had given me a seriously good seeing to that night.

I now realise I have one more part to my story.

A long overdue visit to that small room of punishment.