Two Nights with My Daddy

Story Info
Jayne and her father have lots of fun.
2.3k words
4.36
47.2k
43
1

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters depicted are eighteen or above.

My name is Jayne Parker. I wrote my first piece of erotic literature very recently. It is an eleven part story, detailing my descent, (if you like), into full time prostitution.

It's entitled "School Slut."

To summarise, very briefly, I began my career at school. I was eighteen at the time, and in my final year.

I serviced both males, and females, in the girls toilets. I made good money performing sexual acts, pleasing both them, and myself.

I discovered a love of being spanked, humiliated, and sexually used.

If that's your thing, you may want to read that story first.

Not long after my eighteenth birthday, my father and I began an incestuous relationship.

My mother had moved out about a year before. For a long time, it was just him and me, in the house.

Sexual tension between us had increased to the point where fucking, had become inevitable.

He loved to see me in my school uniform, skimpy underwear, or dressed up for a night out.

Long before we actually had sex, our relationship could not have been described as "appropriate."

I would rub against him when he gave me a loving kiss. If I bought any new clothing, particularly underwear, I would model them provocatively, in front of him.

I would lie on my bed in my school uniform, with one leg up, making sure he could see up my skirt, as he passed the open door.

I would lie on the sofa, sometimes in my uniform, sometimes in just my underwear, my head on his lap. I loved to feel his cock grow hard, as I moved my curly hair against it.

It was only a question of time.

As described in detail in my previous story, I had come home from school, and my father had bought me, what I now call, my "whore's outfit". I had put on the lacy, red, bra and panties, along with red pull ups, and black heels.

I had paraded myself in front of him, sat on his knee, then we fucked.

I had offered myself up for sex, wherever, and whenever, he wanted it.

We didn't sleep together, but we would fuck at every given opportunity.

It was sordid, filthy, delicious sex. I would dress up for him in whatever outfit he wanted. He loved buying me underwear, dresses, skirts and shoes. By far his favorite outfit, was definitely, my school uniform. He could never resist putting his hand up my skirt, whilst I talked filthily, in his ear.

This brings me to the evening when I was lying on the sofa, in my uniform, with my head on his lap. I had opened my blouse. He was stroking my nipples through my red bra. It was his birthday the next day, and I had a lovely surprise for him.

"Do you remember my friend Carla, Daddy?"

I knew he would. She was the same age as me, and we were in the same year at school. She had long red hair, and was stunning. She lived with her mother. She too, was a knockout.

I trusted her to the point where I could confide in her about my relationship with my father. She said that it turned her on, and that she fantasised about us having sex, and her joining in. It had taken little persuasion when I invited her round for Daddy's birthday.

"Of course I remember her, Darling."

"Well, I've invited her round for fun and games, tomorrow night. Would you like that Daddy? We'll both be in our school uniforms."

Daddy definitely liked that. He was wearing only, track suit bottoms, and a t shirt. He wasn't wearing any underpants. I could feel his cock harden against my head.

"Take your track suit bottoms off. You'll be more comfortable, and I want to feel your cock, in my hair."

He slid them off.

I laid my head against his stiff penis.

"That's better Daddy. Right, I'll give her a ring."

Carla was very pleased to hear from me.

"Hi Jayne. Dare I ask what you're up to?"

"Right now, I'm lying on the sofa. I'm in my school uniform, Daddy's hard cock is next to my head."

"Give it a kiss from me."

I did so. My father smiled.

"What about you?" I asked.

"I'm lying on my bed, stroking my pussy. I'm wearing my mother's black frilly panties and bra."

I moved my head against my father's cock, and slid my hand up my green, school skirt. I put my hand into my panties, and two fingers into my pussy. Daddy was stroking my nipples. Carla continued.

"I took them out of her dirty washing basket, this morning. I've been wearing them all day. I'll be wearing them tonight, and all day tomorrow. I'll also be wearing them tomorrow evening."

She knew exactly what she was doing. I moved round to kneel in front of my father.

I began licking his cock, while we both listened.

"I could hear Mummy fucking last night. I heard her coming, over, and over. I heard at least three male voices, and one other female."

I started to suck Daddy. I was frigging myself, very slowly.

"They were downstairs, I was in my room. They made no effort to control the noise.

It went on for ages. I masturbated as I imagined what was going on."

I worked my fingers harder. Carla was starting to sound a little breathless.

"When I took them out of the basket, I held them up to my face. They smelled of Mummy's cunt. They still do, but now they smell of mine too. You wont believe how much cum is on the black bra I'm wearing. It's still sticky, and tastes quite fresh too."

Carla was pure filth. The phone was on speaker. All three of us were very excited.

"It's really kinky isn't it? I mean, me liking wearing my mother's underwear, after she's been fucked. What you two are doing is a lot kinkier though, isn't it?

I know you've got your cock in your daughter's mouth, Mr Parker. Your daughter is a cock loving slut. You should fuck her mouth, really hard. She's a whore, and deserves to be treated like one."

My father grabbed my hair, and started ramming my mouth. He wasn't usually rough with me. I was loving it. I pushed my fingers harder and faster into my cunt.

The three of us were close to coming. Carla was more and more breathless.

"You should teach your daughter a lesson, Mr Parker. She is disgusting. She loves cock, and pussy, quite often at the same time. I know how much she loves licking my cunt."

I came as my father forced my mouth harder and harder, up and down his shaft.

"You should come all over your slut daughter's face. Go on, do it now!"

I heard Carla come. Almost at the same time, my father spurted his cum over my face and hair. I closed my eyes and smiled, as tiny droplets ran slowly down my neck.

We were all quiet for a moment. Finally Carla spoke.

"I'm so looking forward to tomorrow. Goodnight, you naughty people."

I took a selfie of my sperm covered face, and sent it to her. She texted back.

"You lucky bitch! Tell your father to save some for me."

I had decided the following day, I would not be in the house. I wanted to save my pussy for the evening. It would have been difficult to resist giving my father a birthday fuck. We sat drinking coffee at the breakfast bar.

"I'm going shopping all day Daddy. What are you going to do?"

"A spot of golf Darling."

I'm pretty sure his membership would have been cancelled, at that exclusive club, had his father and daughter relationship, been revealed. He looked me up and down. I was wearing a black skirt, white blouse, heels, and a smart matching jacket. Very chic, and sexy. Daddy obviously thought so too. He slid his hand up my skirt. He spoke.

"You haven't checked the calendar, have you, Darling?"

I glanced at the wall. On the calendar was written, "Daddy's birthday."

Next to it, in his writing was, "N.P"

It was code for "No Panties."

It was a game he liked to play. It was controlling, and sexy. It meant I was not allowed to wear panties, all day. I walked towards him and lifted my skirt.

"Sorry Daddy."

He pulled them down, I stepped out of them, and handed them to him. I gave him a long, sloppy kiss. I pulled away.

"Do you need a lift, Darling?"

"No thanks. I'll take the bus. Make sure you don't watch any porn, and no jerking off. We've got a big night, tonight!"

I left the house, and caught the bus.

It was crowded. Across the aisle from me, was a beautiful, young, black woman. I wondered if her father had ordered her not to wear panties that day. Probably not, but I had to think about something else, before a wet patch showed up on the back of my skirt.

My day went well. I spent lots of Daddy's money. I had a light lunch at a very nice restaurant. I avoided phoning Carla. She was an expert at dirty talk. I knew I would finish up masturbating in a public toilet.

I got home at six, and went to my room. I watched some mindless TV, and painted my toenails. I was very meticulous, and took my time over the preparations.

Carla would be arriving at eight.

At about a quarter to, I put on my green school uniform, and black heels. As usual, I roughed up my curly hair, applied makeup and cheap perfume. The final touch, as always, was to put my hand up my skirt, finger myself, then rub my warm juice onto my cheeks, and neck. I looked at myself in the mirror, then headed downstairs.

Daddy had opened a bottle of Champagne. We chatted about our day, and laughed. Carla arrived exactly on time. We both gasped. She was indescribably hot. She had the same green uniform on as me. She had gone to great lengths,making sure her makeup was perfect. Her long red hair was beautiful.

She wore no perfume. Even from where we were stood, she smelled simply, of sex.

"Hi you two. Ooh, Champagne."

Daddy poured her a glass. She took a few sips. She didn't waste any time. We were in the kitchen. She leaned up against the sink.

"Mummy says "happy birthday" Mr Parker. She wants you to have these."

She lifted her skirt. As promised, she was wearing her mother's black, frilly panties.

"She wants you to call her. I strongly recommend you do!"

I knelt down in front of her and put my face close to her soaking cunt. I breathed in deeply. It was delicious. I stayed there for a while, then pulled them down.

I passed them to my father. He closed his eyes and sniffed them, then watched as I began licking her gorgeous pussy.

Carla gripped the sides of the sink and began to come. She gritted her teeth, then gasped as she covered my face with her warm juice.

I stood up and gave her a long, cunt flavored kiss. We both pushed our fingers into each other's pussy's. I undid her blouse. Sure enough, there was her mother's cum covered black bra.

She walked over to my father. She kissed him, and took out his cock. She knelt down and sucked him for a while. I sipped my Champagne, and just watched.

My father was starting to moan. Carla stopped, this wasn't going to end, not yet. She began to talk, gently stroking him.

"What you two are doing, is so wrong, but I'm sure it was all her idea."

She pointed to me.

"She's a filthy slut. I'll bet she tempted you into it, didn't she?"

"Yes she did," he said. Carla purred.

"I'll bet she flirted with you to the point where you finally gave in. Am I right, Mr Parker?"

"Yes."

"Then it's time she was punished, don't you think?"

"Yes. Definitely."

Carla took my hand. We all went into the lounge. She sat down on the sofa.

"Over my knee, slut!"

I did as I was told. She lifted my skirt, and began to spank me. She knew I liked it hard. She didn't hold back. I loved the pain. My father watched. His cock was hard. Carla pushed two fingers into my dripping cunt.

"She's ready, Mr Parker. Fuck your slut daughter, but don't come in her. That would just be wrong."

My father slid his cock in me while I was over her knees.

"That's it Mr Parker. Fuck the badness out of her!"

I came almost straightaway. My father was close.

"You must stop now!"

He pulled out of me. I knew what Carla wanted. I went into the kitchen, and fetched a small bottle of olive oil. I opened it, and poured some onto my hand.

We kissed as I pushed my oily fingers between her buttocks.

I sat on the sofa and opened my legs. She knelt down, and began licking me.

My father pushed his cock hard into her anus. She grunted, so did he, as he quickly came. She carried on licking me to another orgasm, as Daddy's cum dripped out of her arse.

It was all over. The three of us sat on the sofa and chatted as we drank more Champagne. My father kissed us both goodnight, then went to his room.

Carla and I went to my room. Neither of us washed. We played with each other late into the night.

Just another girly sleep over.