School Spirit Mandate - Prom

Story Info
Jason takes Susan to prom.
8.1k words
4.59
13.7k
20
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/24/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
barkirk
barkirk
3,069 Followers

This is a sequel to School Spirit Mandate and as such might be a bit confusing unless you read that story. All characters are over 18.

Jeff called out to the boy on his skateboard, "Jason. Have a minute?"

The boy skidded to stop, a feeling of dread washed through him thinking his virtual 2nd father must have found out about him and Sue. The man was holding a sheet of paper so perhaps it was something else.

"I'm not happy with you," the man scowled at the boy glancing at the paper.

'Oh shit!' the boy thought, 'She told him, he's going to kill me.' He felt like throwing up.

"Best Western? You booked Best Western for prom night?" the man asked. "I called and canceled. You have a suite over at the Hyatt on Lakeside. Tell me you didn't cheap out on dinner also," he said sternly.

The boy felt relief wash over him, "Um, I didn't want to spend too much," he stammered. "I reserved a table over at Oliver's," he said softly. I thought you guys liked that place."

"Jason, look...we eat there all the time. I'll give you a hint. Sue has mentioned the Silver Tureen many times and it's just off Park...what is that five minutes from the Hyatt?" he asked. "I know what you're doing and I should applaud you, but I gave you the card so Sue gets the best. I want her to always remember prom night. So please, don't be concerned with any of the costs."

"Sorry, Mr. Jackson. I'll cancel the reservation and call the Silver...what was that again?"

Jeff laughed, "Tureen. You're booked. I didn't know where you made your reservation so you should call and cancel that. Here," he pulled out his wallet, "Here's a couple of hundred for tips. You'll get much better service with a generous tip."

"Damn! Thanks, Mr. Jackson. I really don't know how to repay you," the boy said.

"Give Sue the best weekend of her life. Do that and we're even," Jeff smiled at the boy wondering if he could pull it off. He thought about how tough it would be to act romantic if he took his mother to a dance.

Jason wanted to ask what he meant by 'best weekend...' but had no idea how. "I will try. Hopefully, I won't be a total dork," he smiled.

* * *

"Ok, I get it...it's weird. The room I booked has two king beds so you'll be fine. Just make it look like the boy...you know, comes down to breakfast as a man," Jeff smiled. "I wasn't thinking about prom night...you know...when I suggested he ask you to the prom."

"It's fine. We'll have fun and I'll make sure not to act like a parental figure." She tossed the flannel nightgown back in the drawer instead grabbing her red teddy and grinned at her husband, "How about this instead?"

Jeff shook his head..."Wow, no. Not exactly the mother image...I mean, if you wear that there'd be no use for the second bed."

Sue looked at her husband, "Ok, I'll just wear my long tee, but you do realize he is no longer just a boy, he's grown up and he might have, um, non-parental ideas," she paused as it sunk in.

Jeff shook his head, "I know the boy and he won't," he saw the look of disbelief on his wife's face, "but if he does," he went over to the dresser and handed her the teddy, "I guess you'll figure it out and if...you know, then I want you to have a great night. Better if I never hear anything about it, ok? On that note, rings," he held out his hand. "It might look better if you're not married."

* * *

"Holy shit!" Jason murmured as Sue came down the stairs. Her satin dress clung to her perfect body and it was obvious she couldn't be wearing a bra and tried to picture a thong or bikini panties.

Sue smiled, "Thanks. I bought this over a dozen years ago and it still fits, though I probably should have had the bust taken out a bit," she sighed as she attempted to pull the low-cup material over her breasts.

Jeff nudged the boy, "I doubt you'll hear any complaints from this young man," he grinned.

Jason simply nodded, "Um," he held out a plastic box, "I have a corsage but I don't see where..." he stammered.

Jeff chuckled, "Just pin it here," he pulled the material off the left breast.

The boy nervously took the flower out of the box and carefully pulled the cloth away trying not to look at the creamy exposed flesh. He felt a surge of relief when he didn't poke her with the pin then stood back admiring his work. "I should have gotten you one of those wrist things," he moaned.

"This is beautiful, I love it!" she smiled before kissing him. "We should go."

"Wait!" Jeff pulled out his phone, "What parent would I be if I didn't get pictures of their kids going out to prom looking all dressed up?" he smiled.

After getting their pictures, Sue kissed her husband, "See you Sunday?" she asked softly. "I'll have my phone with me at all times and if there's anything you need me for...well, I might be busy, but I'll get back to you," she smiled. "Anyhow, there are a bunch of Jason's classmates that might want to party but I'll make sure I stay sober...at least a little sober. I'd hate to be another teenage mom, " she giggled.

Jeff grinned, "That's the spirit. Let yourself go, this is your weekend after all." He looked at Jason, "You take care of your girlfriend and have fun, got it"?

Jason felt a rush hearing Jeff say Sue was his girlfriend. "I'll take care of her, though she's not all that delicate," he chuckled.

* * *

Sue felt herself back in high school as they entered the gym. She was able to instantly spot the cool kids, the jocks, the nerds...the virgins...she smiled to herself. She and her friends would have had that number down to a handful. She let Jason take her arm and head over to a table with a few of the nerds.

"Jason, dude! Who's your date?" a tall blond boy asked as they headed over to the table in the back.

"Um, hi Brett. This is Sue, Sue, this is Brett Danning, um he's all-state quarterback," the boy stammered.

"Not a big deal," the boy smiled, "Such a great team anyone should have been all-state. But join us," he smiled at Jason and Sue. "We have a table in the corner." He scanned the woman's chest once more before leading the way.

Jason looked apologetically over at his friends before taking his date's arm.

"I take it you weren't expecting that," she whispered as they followed the boy over. He did look like a quarterback. Easily 6' 5" - 6' 6" and solidly built. She caught herself checking out the boy's ass feeling a throbbing between her legs. 'What have I gotten myself into?' she wondered. 'I remember that look,' she thought back to the boy's eyes taking in her cleavage. Back in high school, Brett wouldn't need to be curious as to how she'd look out of her dress.

Jason shook his head, "I would have bet any amount of money that Brett would have no idea what my name is," he whispered back.

"Guys, you know Jason, this is Sue...I never got your last name," Brett smiled at the woman. 'Holy fuck, she's hot...way too hot for Jason though he sure isn't the runt he was last year,' he thought. 'When did he get so tall?' he wondered.

"Jackson, Sue Jackson. I'm a close friend of the family and well, I've always felt close to Jason," she pulled his arm close to her breast possessively.

Brett went around the table before offering Sue the chair next to him. The conversation was about the dresses, the tuxes worn by the other kids; who was going to last or break up; what plans they all had for the summer; colleges, and more. Sue found it interesting as it took her back to her senior year. They'd grabbed food and drinks and after, Jason and a cute blonde named Derry cleared the table. Sue watched the boy's face as the girl giggled at his comments wondering if Jason lusted after the girl.

Susan eagerly accepted when Jason asked her to dance and when they were out on the floor, she looked over at the girl, "She's cute, isn't she?"

"Who?" Jason looked over, "Oh, yes. She might be the hottest girl in our class but I'm surprised as she wanted nothing to do with me before...but never mind that. You are the most beautiful girl here...um, woman."

"Thanks, but I know you're just being polite - wow! You sure have a lot of babes in your class...hot guys too, and now all these girls see you...see one as one of the hotter guys here," Sue said as she pulled the boy closer. "You can touch me you know, this is prom night, not a church social." She purred into his ear as she felt his thigh pressing against her crotch, "That's better," she said softly as Jason's hands stroked her ass.

Jason felt his cock throb as they moved against each other trying not to remember the couch, the kitchen, the car, and after the prom when he felt a tap on his shoulder.

"Can I dance with your date?" Brett asked, "Derry was hoping you ask her so she sent me over."

Reluctantly, Jason stepped back, "Um, sure. She did?" he asked fully absorbing the tall boy's comment.

Sue felt the boy's solid muscles as he pulled her close and didn't have to let the boy know he could let his hands roam as she felt herself easily twirled and spun. It would have looked inadvertent as Brett's hands slip across her chest or ass, but he knew what he was doing. He pulled her close again, his rigid cock pressed against her pussy, hands on her ass and lower back.

"Where did you go to school?" Brett asked, "I assume you're in college now?"

Sue looked at the boy, "In Lincoln...Nebraska, and yes," she lied, "Northwestern." She wondered why she told the boy that. Maybe she looked 22 rather than 34 but she'll never see him again so decided to play along.

Brett looked at her then over at Jason, "You must be friends of the family, he's a nice kid but you're...look, you know what you are, you're fucking hot."

"And Jason is a great guy, great-looking guy," she looked sharply at the boy.

"I guess to each his own," he smiled at her, "but I know charity when I see it."

Sue laughed, "You're right. It is charity. I missed out on prom my senior year...car accident put me in the hospital, and he asked me rather than one of the hot young girls in his class when he found out, trust me, I'm the one hoping to get lucky tonight," she said sweetly as she gently humped against his cock.

Brett smiled, "Maybe you will." He looked over at Jason and Derry dancing, "And it looks like he might also."

Sue looked over. Jason's hand was on the side of the blonde's breast. It had to be the girl who put it there, but the boy wasn't unhappy about it. She looked around at the other kids and many were also freely exploring their partner's bodies. She looked up at the tall boy, "You're not jealous? Isn't she your date?"

Brett laughed, "You're kidding, right? I'm with a beautiful woman, the most beautiful woman here," he looked around at the boys watching them, "I see jealousy but from all my classmates." He leaned down and kissed the side of her neck, "and as far as I can tell," he said as he cupped her breast, "you know you're smoking hot and have no trouble getting lucky whenever you want."

Sue laughed, "Wow! A complimentary way of calling me a slut."

"That's one way to put it, but I don't see you as a slut. I see a woman who takes life by the horns and gets as much out of it as she can," Brett said. I don't use the word slut. Men and women should embrace life, laugh as much as you can, take in all the experiences you can, fuck when you can..." he said as he pressed his rigid shaft against her pussy.

Sue stepped back and stroked the front of the boy's pants, "Is this one of the horns you're referring to?" she said sweetly. She pulled away as the song ended, "I agree 100% with what you said, but Jason will be my experience tonight. I need to visit the lady's room. Thanks for the dance."

The boy went back to the table, hand in his pocket trying to hide the erection. He thought about how to get between this babe's legs. He sat and watched Jason and Derry. Her lips were in the boy's ear saying something as they pressed their bodies together, swaying to the music. He looked over as the beautiful coed came back looking refreshed.

Sue came back and sat down, patting the boy's leg. "Sorry, that was rude but you may not like the term slut but it was fully implied..."

Brett laughed, "Sorry. I guess it would be better to get to know you before making those kinds of judgments. There's a party next weekend, you know, end of our senior year party. I'd like you to come," he looked her in the eyes as he pulled her hand onto his still-erect cock. "If Jason doesn't ask you, I'd like you to come as my date."

Sue looked over at the boy dancing. Was it possible Jason would want to ask Derry? She looked back at Brett, "I'll keep that in mind. They do seem to get along."

"Here," Brett said, "Give me your phone. I'll put my number in it and if you're interested..."

Susan reached into her clutch and handed the unlocked phone over to the tall blond boy.

"Doesn't have to be a party," the boy smiled as he looked at Derry and Jason coming back from the dance floor. "Call me even if it's heading to the mall." He handed the phone back and stood, hugging his date.

Brett left Sue alone for the rest of the prom as he was occupied with the crowning of king and queen. Jason looked up at the stage as Derry in her red satin dress smiled happily as the tiara was placed on her head.

"So, you danced with the prom queen," Sure nudged the boy. Does she have nice tits?" she asked. Derry was not just beautiful she was generously endowned.

Jason blushed and looked at Sue quickly, "I didn't, I mean yes but..." he stammered.

"I saw. I'll bet her tits felt huge. She likes you, otherwise..." she said softly, "Relax. I'm not jealous. She's gorgeous."

After The king and queen came back, the prom was winding down. After a dozen more dances couples were picking up their stuff, saying their goodbyes, and heading out.

"Where are you two lovebirds going after this?" Brett asked them.

Jason blushed, "Um, the Hyatt."

"No kidding, so are we. Maybe we'll run into each other," Brett smiled at Sue. "Perhaps breakfast." He winked at the woman, "I'm voracious in the morning."

As they headed to the limo, Jason looked at Sue. "You and Brett seemed to spend a lot of time together. I think he likes you."

"He sure did. I hope Derry wasn't pissed about that." she sighed, "I'd hate for them to be pissed at each other on prom night," Sue sighed, "Though Derry spent as much time with you as Brett did with me. It was as if it were arranged."

"Could be. Derry told me they have an open relationship. Does that mean what I think it does?" he asked.

"Sue nodded, "That makes sense." She changed the subject and pulled him close, "I hope you're not too tired - I picked up a magnum of bubbly."

The ten-minute limo ride felt like an hour as they both thought about the hotel room...the bed.

After checking in and ignoring the knowing smiles on the desk clerks' faces they made it to the room with Sue's dress still on...barely. They noticed Brett and Derry wave at them from down the hall as they arrived and waved back. Both were still wearing their crowns as they made out against the hallway wall.

The couple went into the room, both with butterflies in their stomachs.

"You get comfortable," Sue said, "I need to change." She went into the bathroom and opened her bag. She looked at the teddy and the long tee.

Jason couldn't decide what comfortable meant and decided the strip down to his boxers. He lay back worried his semi-hard cock would be obvious but when Sue came out of the bathroom, he gasped and sat up. Sue had come out wearing a hot red see-through teddy, her dark nipples, and patch of pubic hair clearly visible. He almost came as he saw the open crotch, her swollen pussy fully on display.

She smiled hearing a low guttural moan come from the boy. "Ok. That was what I wanted to hear," she smiled, "I was going to put on my flannel pajamas thinking you'd be exhausted and want to get to sleep as soon as possible, but then I thought it might be too warm. I hope you're not too tired...but if you are..." she climbed onto the bed.

Jason chuckled and glanced down at his tented shorts, "And here I thought you were really good at reading body language. What does this tell you about what I'd like?" he asked.

Susan crawled between his legs, pressed her face against his fat shaft, and inhaled. She looked up at him as she pulled the waistband down, gripping his throbbing cock, "I'm thinking you'd like a blow job...though maybe you'd like to fuck my tight cunt. My ass?" she smiled up at him. "Tell you what," she purred as she licked the length of his shaft, "we'll start here."

"No. Bring that pussy of yours up here. That's where I want to start," he smiled at her.

"Wow! You're the first guy ever to want that over a blowjob. I'm yours, all weekend, any way you want," she sighed as she straddled his face. It became soon obvious the boy had been researching what to do as he started slowly, nibbling around her sex, tantalizing, teasing. She pulled the straps off her shoulders, freeing her breasts so she could play with her nipples as his tongue, lips, and teeth found her clit. Somehow Jason was able to plunge his tongue inside her while his lower lips wiggled against her aroused nub.

Jason had fantasized about burying his face in Sue's crotch ever since he tasted her in her kitchen. Her taste had been the most arousing thing he'd ever encountered and all week leading up to this he'd gotten hard over and over remembering her tangy, musky taste and smell. He lapped up her juices as he tried to probe deep into her slick hole. He became aware that Sue was moaning and panting more loudly while her pelvis rocked eagerly against his face.

Jason was in no hurry to get her off and every time she seemed to get close he tongued around her labia and her perineum. He even flicked across her anus a few times causing a pleased squeal. When her panting slowed he went back to nibbling on her clit and penetrating her hole. He was content to keep her close but when his jaw and tongue got tired he didn't pull off when her breathing and moans became louder. It wasn't long before her humping became more urgent and she leaned forward.

Susan felt everything go black in her head as the boy focussed on her incredibly aroused clit, literally sucking on it. "Oh, ffffffffuuuuuuucccccckkkkk!" she cried out. Her head spun as she humped against Jason's mouth with the intense waves pulsing through her. The orgasm seemed to go on forever then as the last aching throbs faded away she collapsed onto her side panting as if she'd run a marathon.

Jason grabbed a shirt, wiped the glistening juices off his face, then looked over at the woman. "You should work out more," he chuckled, "I should spar you now. I'd kick your ass."

"Sounds terrible, I assume you'd pin me?" Sue sighed, "Or get on top of me from behind leaving me vulnerable to an attack from the rear...or in the rear?" she chuckled as she lay face down on the bed, legs opened wide.

Jason rolled over on top of his virtual mother, his cock harder than he'd ever felt it, and was able to slide into her sopping pussy with a single thrust. He was happily surprised that even as wet as she was, her pussy was incredibly tight. As she moaned with pleasure, he began fucking her aggressively. He found the harder he slammed into her the louder her moans were. He loved fucking Sue from behind, his stomach pressing against that muscular ass he'd admired for so long. It seemed the louder his skin slapped against her ass the louder her moans were.

Susan heard herself grunting out, "fuck me, fuck me, fuck me," as the boy's huge cock drove rhythmically into her. She soon was matching his thrusts by lifting her ass to get deeper penetration. Within a few minutes, she felt another orgasm coming on. This was a different boy from the one who quietly made love to her just a few weeks ago. This was a man taking what he wanted urgently, passionately. She'd been fucked before by many boys back in school and in college and by Jeff, but none with such power behind each thrust.

barkirk
barkirk
3,069 Followers