School Spirit Mandate - Prom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two dozen kids looked at each of the opposite sex before marking their ballots. When all were tossed into the middle of the table, Laurie scooped them up. She and Chuck had their heads together before nodding to each other. They both stood and went around the table, picking up the crown and the tiara. Laurie went over and put the crown on Jason's head while Chuck put the tiara on Susan's. They looked at the couple, "Congratulations, you both are the best fuckers," she grinned.

Susan choked, "Seriously?" she looked around at the girls, "I'm shocked."

Laurie nodded, "But true. It was close, there were votes across the board but you two had the most." She looked at Chuck, "We were actually hoping there'd be a tie and you all needed tiebreakers." She hugged her boyfriend, "Damn! Maybe we should do a recount."

Brett smiled, "This was fun. Let's meet again in a year...you know, have a reunion of sorts. Laurie and Chuck, you in next year?"

The couple looked at each other and nodded. "Wouldn't miss it. Don't forget, slumber party next weekend...my house," Laurie smiled, "Bring your PJs...or not. I told my parents that next weekend to go tour the Smithsonian or something," she grinned.

* * *

Jeff heard the limo and opened the door. "Kids! You're home. I was going to ground you if you missed curfew," he chuckled. He noticed Susan was walking really stiffly. Could the boy have been that...that what? Aggressive with her? He stifled the jealousy, after all, this was all his doing.

The couple came in and he welcomed each...a pat on the back for the boy and a tight hug for his wife. "Milk and cookies?" he asked grinning.

"I need a nap, "Susan moaned, "With the parties and other stuff it was a long, tiring weekend."

Jason nodded, "Thanks Mr. Jackson, I mean Jeff. That was way better than I ever imagined."

Jeff smiled and nodded as the two hugged before the boy headed home. Perhaps he was reading too much into it, but this hug was different from the quick hugs he was used to seeing.

* * *

The remainder of the school year went by fast for Jason. Word had gotten out about prom weekend and he was invited to dozens of parties where many girls wanted to sit or dance with him. Then in the hallways and in classes, girls asked him out. He and Susan had gone to a few of the parties and they both got to know some of the other kids very well. Jeff told her to go...told her these were the experiences she'd missed out on.

When it was over, Susan looked happy for the new graduate but sad that in a few months he'd be heading to college in another state. They sat in the back so she wouldn't be seen with her husband, but she looked on proudly and Brett, Derry, Laurie, Jaimie, Hannah, Kaitlin, Stacy...and all the rest came up to get their diplomas. She felt like she'd known them all her life and feelings of happiness and pride surged through her...along with flashes of their naked bodies on top or under her.

The summer flew by quickly. Jason was over at their house just as much but there was a tension between them that Jeff noticed. He wasn't surprised but he could tell it was an unresolved tension and they were true to their word that prom and the various parties after prom were all they went to.

Jason would normally have been jerking off thinking about Susan next door, but he was out with a variety of girls throughout the summer. He might not have needed to jerk off, but it didn't satisfy the feelings he had for Susan that he could never act on. Then it came time to head to college, it was the the same school in California Derry was attending. She was excited Jason was going to her same college and told her friends that.

A final hug as Jason was ready to climb into the car driven by Cheryl and Tom. "I love you," she said kissing the boy on the cheek, "You study hard, and remember, Cheryl is not ready to be a grandmother." After the car drove off, she wiped the tears and turned to her husband, "OK. I've had enough reliving high school, I want all my attention to be on you." She pulled him back to the house as the car disappeared around the corner.