School Spirit Mandate - Prom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fuck meeeeee, oh God! Fuck my pussy...so deeep!" she hissed as the feelings were rising inside her. "Oooohhh, ffffffuuuuuccccckkkk!" she cried as she exploded.

Jason's sweaty chest was slickly sliding against Sue's back, his pace increased as he felt her impending orgasm. The slapping sounds were wetter, louder, almost staccato as he felt his own orgasm coming on.

Susan was just feeling the final throbs of pleasure when the boy grunted, the slapping sounds stopping as he jammed his cock deep as he could inside her cunt. He let out a loud grunt as he jetted his cum inside her. Her ass was pressed high against his stomach as if she wanted his sperm in her womb and he wanted the same. She felt poignant disappointment that even unprotected it would not result in her getting pregnant.

Jason had resisted jerking off for the last week wanting to save all that he could but was still amazed at how much he came inside Sue. His arms gave out and with a moan, fell onto the bed next to the sweaty naked body.

Susan looked at the boy and smiled, "Holy shit! I created a monster. You're a fucking stud," she reached out and stroked his face. "That was incredible."

They cleaned up and sat on the bed, still naked. "I brought some champagne," Susan said, "Your mom said it was ok."

Jason nodded, "What did Mom and Dad say about me and you...you know."

Susan laughed, "Cheryl told me you'd been tense all week and suggested you might be really quick and eager. Your Dad was like Jeff, telling me, 'The poor boy, on a date with his pseudo-mom, but better than nothing,' he said. What did your parents say?"

Jason shook his head, "Dad just slapped me on the shoulder and said, 'You have no idea how lucky you are...or should be.' Mom told me to be a gentleman and to treat you right. Then she looked over at Dad and whispered, "Let the poor woman get some sleep." He shook his head, "I didn't expect that from Mom."

Susan chuckled, "Your Mom knows... she figured it out. I guess you were walking around more confidently," she smiled, "Unlike me who was having trouble walking after being assaulted over and over by that huge cock of yours."

Jason smiled, "Mr. Jackson, um, Jeff told me that it was probably going to be like kissing my sister, but if that were the case there'd be very little sibling strife in our household," he laughed. He stood and went over to the bucket. "I'd better get more ice. I think I saw a sign at the end of the hall. He grabbed a robe out of the closet, looking back at the beautiful naked woman who was lying on the bed, legs parted invitingly. "Don't let some strange guy in while I'm gone, but if you do, just give him a blow job, OK?"

Susan moaned, "Seriously? What if he has a huge cock?" She saw the look on his face, "Ok, I'll try to keep my legs together...no guarantees."

"I'd better be quick then," the boy grinned.

Sue giggled, "That would be a first."

He headed down the hall and was aware of muffled moans and cries through the thick doors in some of the rooms. He wondered if everyone was having sex tonight.

He was filling the ice bucket when he heard someone behind him.

"Hey Jason, having a good night tonight?" Brett asked.

"Hey, um, yes. You?" He finished filling the bucket and stood up to see the grinning athletic boy also just wearing a robe.

"Epic," Brett chuckled, "but probably not as epic as your night."

Jason looked curiously at the boy, "Um, sorry, what makes you say that?"

Brett clapped him on the shoulder, "Derry and I were walking by your room earlier. Holy shit! You definitely made Susan happy."

Jason blushed, "Damn. We can be quieter." he stepped back to go back to his room but Brett stopped him.

"No, look, it's fine. We just happened to be right by your door. The walls are pretty soundproof so I think it would have been just us but, um...I'll just ask. Derry," he looked pointedly down at Jason's crotch, "wants to see what it was you were doing, so, well, would you be interested in swapping for a bit?"

"Wait, what? You would let me, um have sex with your girlfriend?" he stammered.

"No big deal, we're not," he did air quotes, "boyfriend, girlfriend, just sex buddies. So yes, she wants you to fuck her and well," he glanced back down the hall towards where Susan was, "I'd like some of what you've been having."

Jason shook his head, "I, I'm not sure she..."

"Ask, all you can do is ask," Brett replied calmly as if he suggested the boy ask for his Coke to be refilled. "What can it hurt?" He glanced across the hall, "Hang on, let me get Derry."

"No, that's OK..." but Brett went over, unlocked the door then leaned in.

"Hey babe, Jason is out here. He is wondering if you're up for swapping."

"I didn't say..." Jason started to say when the cute naked blonde stepped out into the hallway.

She went over to the boy obviously pleased at the effect she was having on him, "You want to fuck me?" she asked, "That is so sweet of you." Her hand parted his robe and found his plump cock.

"Um, yes, but I need to ask Sue if she...I don't know how she'll be about this," he blushed. He couldn't believe the girl who'd rejected him with the haughty 'as if,' was now stroking his now full erection. He pulled her hand out, trying in vain to stuff the fleshy shaft back inside his robe.

Brett laughed, "I can see how you got her to scream," he laughed as he admired the stiff cock, "Let's go ask your date. I think she'll say yes. She was very friendly when we were dancing."

In a daze, Jason headed back to the room carrying the ice bucket with Brett right behind him. Derry had given him a teasing kiss before ducking back into their room and he was wondering how to ask Sue if she'd like...oh crap, ask her to cheat on her husband...cheat with someone she just met. He wanted to stop and call the whole thing off but he unlocked and opened the door anyhow. "Wait, let me make sure she's..."

Brett pushed by the boy and stepped into the room.

Susan shrieked and threw her arms over her chest and pussy, "Jason! Shit! Why...what?"

Brett grinned, "Nice, wow! Very nice. Look, relax. Jason told me to wait but I couldn't," he said as he came over to the bed. "Beautiful. I wondered all night about what you looked like under that incredible dress. Better than I imagined, what a tight body!"

Jason came over and pulled the bigger boy away from the bed, "Dammit, Brett! You were supposed to let me ask her, not just barge in," he spat.

"Ask me what?" Susan said as looked at the two boys.

Jason blushed and muttered a few words, but Brett took over.

"Derry wants to spend some time with your boy toy and, well I have no issue with it if I can," he stepped around Jason and sat next to Sue on the bed. He pulled her arm off her chest and stroked her right breast, "...spend some time here, with you. I guarantee you'll not regret it."

Susan didn't try to cover up and looked between the two boys. Jason was blushing furiously. "Is that what you want?" she asked. "Derry? I saw you on the dance floor and well, you weren't very shy about how you liked her."

Jason looked at the beautiful woman who'd practically raised him. "Um, that's not the question," he looked at Brett, "Would you be...?"

"OK fucking Brett? This is your prom and whatever makes you happy, I'm fine with it," she smiled. She looked down at her chest as the strong hand palmed her breast. "I'm game if you are...are you?"

Jason thought about the naked blonde girl thinking how incredible it would be. Then he looked at the quarterback's hand slide down between Suse's legs. She let out a soft gasp and closed her eyes. He felt a pang of jealousy. "I'm not sure I want..." he started to say.

Brett looked over at the boy. "You do." He looked at Susan, "You should have seen how hard your boy got with Derry stroking his dick." He slipped off his robe and stood by the bed, his semi-hard cock bouncing with each beat of his heart. Susan reached over and was stroking the boy's dick. "It's decided then," he smiled before getting on the bed next to her. "Grab the room key out of the pocket there," he nodded towards the floor, "I think an hour would be good, say 1:30?" he said as he pulled the spectacularly beautiful woman against him.

In a daze, Jason walked to the door, and as he was leaving he looked back. Sue was looking apologetically at him...or was it sadness? Jealousy? She then closed her eyes as Brett's middle finger plunged into her pussy. Jason wanted to say something but instead left as Susan turned her attention to the naked boy pressing against her. He nodded and left trying to think about the naked blonde waiting for him.

* * *

Jason knocked and used the card key to unlock the door. He stopped and stared at the beautiful blonde girl lying on the bed naked. She slid her legs open more as she watched him admire her while beckoning her with her finger. He wanted nothing more than the grab those huge tits seeing them flow off her chest. He remembered how they felt on the dance floor but they looked bigger than he remembered. He slid his robe off letting it pool onto the floor and went over to the bed.

Derry's eyes widened and she gasped as she stared at the boy's huge cock. "I've been wanting that inside me ever since I felt you on the dance floor. Come here and fuck me," she panted.

Jason liked how the girl he lusted after from afar had her eyes glued to his cock. As soon as he got to the bed, she grabbed his throbbing erection and pulled him into her mouth. "Um, I should shower or clean up," he protested, I um..."

Derry popped the head out of her mouth and grinned, "I know. I like the taste. Hopefully, before the weekend's over I'll taste the source of this sweet nectar." She pushed the boy back, crawled between his legs, and plunged her mouth onto his cock.

Jason lay back as the cute blonde he had long admired sucked his cock. He reached down to cup a huge dangling breast, and even with his large hands he couldn't grab all of her.

While Jason was getting his cock serviced by his classmates, Brett was thrusting into Sue's tight wet cunt. He was up on his arms admiring her rippled abs, her rocking pelvis, and her swollen pully nipples. "Fuck me, you're a fucking goddess," he moaned.

Susan was admiring the tall boy's tight muscles thinking about getting him to work out with her, though that would never happen as this shouldn't be happening either. "God! Your cock feels so good," she panted. Even though he wasn't as long or as fat as Jason was, he was amazingly powerful and fucked with an urgency. It was as if he wanted to merge their bodies as one. She felt an orgasm coming on which the boy must have sensed as he leaned down to suck a nipple between his lips.

Brett might have cum twice while fucking Derry but hoped he could hold off until after Sue came. He heard her breathing catch in her throat as she thrust harder against him. Just as he was thinking about stopping to stave off the ache boiling up in his balls, she cried out she was cumming. He ground against her pussy, her grunting echoing in the room.

When Susan's intense orgasm ebbed she went limp. She stroked the muscular ass and looked up at him, "You can cum inside me if you like." She could see by the look on his face he wasn't going to hold off any longer. 'Did Jeff assume Jason and I would fuck?" she thought, 'That might be but I know he never thought I'd have another boy's cum being spasmed inside me...'

While Brett was filling Susan's pussy with cum, Jason was on his back, handfuls of tit as Derry was attempting to get all of his huge cock inside her. Derry's body was softer than Susan's but somehow even more arousing. He couldn't get enough of her huge breasts having licked, sucked, and mauled them ever since they got on the bed together.

Derry was bouncing her ass on his cock stopping just as she felt the painful pressure on her cervix. The pain was lessening and she felt more and more of him buried deep inside her. She had cum twice already and as she felt her cervix relax more felt another coming on. "Oh, fuck!" she groaned, "So big...so fucking big." The cute blonde had never cum more than twice in a night but as she felt her pussy getting used to the massive invader she felt the welcome tingling inside her. "Fuck, baby, why didn't I say yes when you asked me out?" she moaned. "I'm so sorry...so, so...fuck!"

Jason felt a rush hearing that Derry acknowledged how she had shut him down just as she came again. He wondered if all women cum so many times. What he'd read was most orgasm just once during a session but both Susan and Derry belie that.

Derry bent her neck back. pressed her chest into the boy's large hands and felt the agonizing tingling inside her explode. She didn't care that Jason's cock was buried deep inside her as she slammed her pussy down onto his pubic bone. As the feelings pulsed through her she lay on his chest and planted her mouth on his, kissing him hungrily.

Jason moaned into the girl's mouth that he was cumming but she just drove her tongue against his. Her moans joined his as he came inside her pussy...at least he didn't need to ask if she were on the pill as he was using a condom.

Brett came out of the bathroom with tissues and looked at the beautiful woman, "Fuck! I can't wait to get to college if all the coeds are as hot as you are."

Susan was still lying on her back, legs spread wide. She looked at his plump cock and nodded, "You'll have no problem finding girls who want that spearing them," she smiled. She took some tissues and cleaned herself up. "We just have five minutes. We should get ready...Jason should be back soon."

Brett shook his head, went over to his robe, and pulled out his phone.

Derry stroked Jason's hair as her fourth orgasm faded. No boy had ever gone down on her...or anywhere near her pussy after they fucked her, but Jason had flipped her over and kissed his way down her body. He spent time on her nipples and by the time his face was between her legs she opened her thighs wide and welcomed his tongue inside her. 'Fuck! Why had I been so cruel...so stupid when he asked me out?' she wondered. "Oh, wow! There...right there," she'd moaned she she felt another orgasm coming on.

After they took a quick shower, Derry held onto the boy, "Ask me out again, unless You and Susan..." she said.

Jason nodded and kissed the girl. He planned on doing just that. "I will but it's time," he sighed. He kissed her again and headed out the door. He stopped as he heard sounds from inside his and Susan's room. Multiple voices. He opened the door and saw Brett, Susan, Ron Parker, and Stacy Ryan. All four were naked on the bed.

Stacy smiled and rolled off the bed and came over to Jason. She pulled his robe off and as she gripped his soft cock, she gasped. "Wow, nice!" she said as his fat member pulsed back to life. Just as she did that, there was a knock on the door.

Jason was going to get it, but Brett rolled off the bed and went and pulled it open. Ben Walters, Hannah Barker, Jamie Simpson, and Kaitlin Adams came in. All their robes were on the floor in seconds and all were pairing up. Jason smiled thinking how considerate it was for Jeff to have booked a room with two king beds. Soon both beds were in use while couples headed down to the rooms hand in hand.

By the end of the weekend, Susan and Jason had swapped partners with more than a half dozen couples. Brett's phone was used to let his classmates know he, Derry, Jason, and Susan had swapped. He wondered if any other couples were interested. The hotel had booked all the prom guests on the same floor to minimize disturbing the other guests which made it easy for the kids to go to the various rooms.

Susan was exhausted. She'd been fucked before, fucked a lot but never with...by nine boys in two days...or was it 10? 11? She couldn't remember as it became a blur. Her pussy throbbed and her ass was so sore that it was hard to sit at breakfast the second morning.

Jason looked around at the other kids. He felt things he'd never felt, never imagined but happy. He felt like he fit in though it was strange how they treated him as an old friend. None of them had even glanced at him until this weekend. Now, each of the girls smiled warmly at him as they chatted.

Susan excused herself then pulled Jamie's hand from between her legs and stood up. "Sorry, I have to check in on a friend. I won't be long."

All the eyes were on her as she headed to the lobby holding her cell.

"Dude! Where did you find her?" Edward asked. He patted Iris's leg, "Not comparing, but...Susan was great in bed."

His cute redhead girlfriend laughed, "Not comparing, right. I'm not pissed though," she looked pointedly at Jason, "I have nothing to complain about."

A couple at the end of the table looked at each other, "I cannot believe you all did that...swapped, I mean. Weren't you thinking about...you, know, your other...getting...?" Laurie asked.

There were a lot of chuckles, "Sure but it's amazing how distracting a nice cock slamming into my pussy can be," Derry chuckled.

Susan heard the ringtone once before it was picked up, "Hey honey. I know you said I shouldn't call and, well, just enjoy myself but I missed you." She smiled hearing her husband's voice, "Really? Yes, I wore it. You knew, you knew it would happen...no, I'm not going there. You told me...yes, ok. It was nice, well, fuck! He was really good. Is that what you wanted to hear?" she blushed and looked around seeing people glance her way. She moved to the corner and spoke more softly, "Actually not, maybe 2 or 3 hours of sleep. Maybe someday I'll go into details, but I wanted to call to tell you I love you and miss you. That's nice, shit! I feel like...ok, I get it. When I get home you better be ready to," she glanced around and saw no one could hear, "spank me for being bad, really bad, and fuck the shit out of me. Oooooh, yes, yes you can. Love you, bye." She hung up feeling relieved that Jeff wasn't about to throw her onto the street.

The kids looked up as she approached, "Had to call mom and dad to tell them you're ok?" a boy asked eliciting chuckles around the table.

"Yeah, something like that." She looked at the waiter holding the carafe and pointed to her coffee cup.

"Brett told me you missed out on your own prom, a car accident?" Laurie asked, "So, was this as good as you thought it would be?"

Susan laughed, "This was a lot better...she looked at the nine boys who'd she fucked, "maybe ten times better?" She thought back to each boy and how different they all were and how Hannah and Brett wanted a foursome...or when Kaitlin wanted Susan to lick her pussy while being DPed. That was fun. She glanced at Brett remembering his muscles and how incredibly strong he was as they stood in the middle of the hotel room floor as the boy effortlessly bounced her on his cock.

Every boy except Jason used a condom with her for which she was grateful and she wanted to ask if Jason was similarly careful, but he had brought a full pack so she was sure he was. Jamie's hand was back between her legs, his finger inside her. She wished this weekend would never end.

"So," Derry looked around, "Should we vote?"

Jason looked confused, "Vote? On what?"

Derry and Brett picked their crowns up off the seats and placed them on the table. "Best of prom night. we thought that there should be another vote...here are some ballots," Brett nodded over to Laurie who passed out slips of paper, blue ink, and red ink on them.

Laurie smiled at the group, "Who was the best. Girls, you have the blue ones, just x, check or circle Brett's name...sorry he told me to say that...the guy's name who you thought was the best. Guys...you know what to do." she smiled. She went and sat back down, smiling at her boyfriend. "We don't get a vote, for obvious reasons...We'll make up for it at our ten-year reunion."