School with Muscle Girls Ch. 01

Story Info
A young man goes to a college with huge fbbs.
1.2k words
3.81
16.3k
25

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/05/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vilebread
vilebread
44 Followers

E Sports had been good to me. I played video games all my life. Being a scrawny dude with almost no muscle mass, it was really the only way I knew to let my testosterone go free. First person shooters and MOBAs were my specialty, and I had racked up countless awards across America playing and winning. And now that I was 18, it finally led me here.

I looked up at the sign above me: NSU. It stood for National Sports University. It was about 50 years since the time you are reading this. A new university had been created that specialized in athletics. There were athletes here from all kinds of sports: football, soccer, track and field, and now, even E Sports. Granted, I was expecting to be a far different kind of athlete than those I would meet here, but I guess all athletes are different, in their own ways. E Sports hadn't really garnered the same kind of respect as the other sports, but I'm sure with time that would all change.

Looking to my left was a group of basketball courts. Tall, men looking people were going wild dunking and dribbling to their hearts' content. Compared to them, physically, I was nothing. They looked like giants. I assumed the requirements to be a basketball player here were to be at least 6 and a half feet tall. I was a mere 5'5. To my right were a bunch of cheerleaders, oversexed girls who wouldn't even look twice at someone like me. I could argue that what they did wasn't really a sport, but ironically we were in an equal minority of people playing a sport outsiders wouldn't fully understand. Also I would be lying if I said they weren't nice to look at. Also also, football teams need cheerleaders, I guess?

I entered the front office, my luggage on wheels trailing behind me. I opened the two tall glass doors that led into an amazingly vast hall full of trophies and medals. Splashes of color adorned the walls and a statues of former champions lined the slick white tiled floor. There were hundreds of couches and TV's here, with people talking to their friends and looking up classes. It was a busy day, as I had to register my dorm.

I already knew my classes. I was a decent student. I was certainly smart enough, but long hours playing video games had eroded what probably could have been a 4.2 GPA into something less than. I hoped that going here would lessen the pressure of having to get good grades; grades are important, I wasn't oblivious to that fact, but I felt like my emphasis should be on my E Sports career, not the collective works of Edgar Allen Poe.

I saw the line for the dorm assignments, and got in back. The person in front of me was a pretty tall dude, and really thick. He must have weighed around 260 pounds. I was 130, meaning he probably weighed twice what I weighed. This was something I would have to get used to. Most of the people here were like that, either dwarfing me in weight or height. I probably looked like some athlete's brother. I was surprised nobody had asked if I was lost yet. This dude was carrying a football, so I could only guess he was a football player. He definitely looked the part.

Footballer Mike got his dorm info and turned left. The lady behind the desk was looking up, saw nothing, then looked down to see me. "Hi there," she said.

"Hi!" I replied. I was somewhat nervous.

"And what is your name, young man?"

"Victor Hubbard," I replied. She did some typing on her end.

"E Sports, right?" She asked. I nodded. "Okay, I found you in here. You are on the third floor. Just go up this elevator, it will be on your right. Room 314."

"Thank you!" I said. I wheeled off to the left and headed for the elevator.

"What sport are you playing?" Asked a girl's voice off to the side. "Basket Small?" It was a slender but tall girl, probably a track runner. She and her friends snickered to each other. I could have said something (anything would have been better than that), but I held my tongue and kept moving.

About five seconds after I pressed the button to go up, the door opened in front of me. It was empty. I shuffled in, pressed the 3, and waited for a bit. Just as it started closing, a huge hand grabbed onto one of the doors. Oddly enough though, the hand was manicured. And the nails were long. Before I knew it, two giant girls entered, both white, one was blonde and one was a brunette. They were each wearing a black tank top, and I had never seen anyone this large before in my life, not even men. They were each over 6 feet tall, but they were so broad, they each had to weigh over 300 pounds. And they were pure muscle. They were wearing jean shorts that showed off their immense legs that were easily wider than me, probably by 3 times. They had jugs of water, and about the same size were their breasts. Each one was enormous. These girls were terrifyingly huge.

"5," one of them muttered, kind of in a rude manner. I nodded and pressed 5 on the keypad. Standing side by side next to them, I was astonished by just how massive their arms were. Honestly, if they wanted to rip me in half, right here in this elevator, there was for sure nothing I could do about it. I felt powerless next to them, and kind of embarrassed. I was the man. I was supposed to be stronger, but there was no mistaking that they were the dominant creatures in this seven by seven space. Speaking of, it was getting crowded in this elevator, just the three of us.

They were talking to each other, laughing about something. Probably a workout joke or something. I wasn't trying to eavesdrop; I was trying to get out asap. I watched as the number got to 3. As soon as the light hit, I headed for the door. When it opened, I raced out, half in a hurry but also half trying to act casually.

I turned right, and found my door. 314.

"Oh great," came a voice behind me. It was a female voice. I turned to look. It was one of the cheerleaders I saw from earlier. "All the athletes to share a hall with and we have the E Jockeys."

"I'm sure we'll get along great," I said, pulling out my key and opening the door.

"I'll get along fine," she replied, cattily. "I don't know what you're doing. Nor do I care. Just stay out of our way." She closed her door. Impossibly rude, but whatever. She was hot, so I guess it didn't matter?

This room was insane! It was a huge, room with couches, snack machines, and, most important of all, gaming rigs. Everything was state of the art, with colors and expensive chairs. Granted, I would probably do most of my gaming from my room, but these would be amazing for playing games with some of the friends I was sure to make here. Some of the other dorm mates were already here, settled in, and gaming together. I loved how dark it was as well, but not too dark that it felt seedy. Everything was just perfect in here. For the first time since arriving here, I finally felt at home.

vilebread
vilebread
44 Followers