School with Muscle Girls Ch. 02

Story Info
A young man falls in love with one of the biggest FBBs.
1.8k words
4.26
14.3k
20

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/05/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vilebread
vilebread
44 Followers

Chapter 2

I woke up the next morning in my room (obviously, it's not like we were all the party types). My bed was super comfortable and the room was just big enough for me to have space for what I needed. It was still technically the weekend, and school would be starting tomorrow, so I took the opportunity to make my room my own. I set up my pc and all the junk that goes along with it. That took around an hour, maybe more. By then it was about 10 am, and I had worked up quite the appetite, so I decided to head downstairs to the cafe to see what they had and grab a bite to eat.

I closed the common room door and turned around to see a massive dude in front of me, or at least, his massive back. He had to be around seven feet tall, black, and ripped beyond belief. He was definitely bigger than the two massive girls I had run into yesterday in the elevator. He was enormous. I was bad at guessing weight, but definitely well over 400 pounds, maybe even close to 500. His upper body looked like a pure mountain of mass. He was wearing a tank top, so you could see his rippling back muscles. He turned around and glanced down at me. His pecs bulged out of his chest at least half a foot and looked like they were carved from stone. He gave me a quick smirk and headed off.

Behind him was the cheerleader from yesterday, standing in the doorway with a cocky smile, her hair a mess and her make up absolutely everywhere but in the right places. "Not gonna be able to walk for a week," she said to me, grinning from ear to ear. "But it was worth it, that guy is huge, in more ways than one..."

"I can see that," I replied.

She eyed me up and down. "I mean... that guy was like 5 of you put together, doesn't that embarrass you, like, at all?"

The truth was that it did embarrass me. A lot. Comparing that guy to me was humiliating. Just him standing in front of me made me feel like I wasn't even a man. "I'm not trying to compete with anyone here..."

"I don't even think he has a cock. That thing is an anaconda. I can't even get my hand all the way around it. That right there, that's a man," she proclaimed, pointing down the hall. "Take some notes on that."

I was down in the cafeteria, suddenly in not so great a mood. I got some breakfast and was eating quietly with myself. All these athletes, looking around. Men, real men, who worked out, played sports, dated girls. All of them were at least tall. Being tall was the minimum requirement here, like at least 6 feet tall. I could see myself needing a neck brace with all the looking up I would be doing. And most of these guys were built too. Everyone here was an elite athlete, and I was just a small dude who played video games. I began to realize why people looked at me differently, why it was painfully clear that out of all the students at this school, I didn't belong.

I saw the bodybuilder table. It was a bunch of dudes with jugs of water, laughing and eating what looked like a week's worth of food in one sitting. They all had either tight shirts or tank tops showing off their incredible physiques. I could see girls glancing over at them, especially from the cheerleader table. The guy I sort of but not really met earlier was chilling at the table with his buddies, and he nodded his head at one of the cheerleaders. It was certainly not the cheerleader I kept running into, but I don't think he cared, and I assume she probably didn't either. These people were all used to each other. They probably had a code somewhere where I couldn't see it, maybe on the back of a dumbbell or under the bleachers at a sporting event. Somewhere there was a rule that they could all do whatever they wanted in their own exclusive group, and I wasn't in.

I turned my head a bit. There was the female body builder table. I recognized the two girls from the elevator, eating similar portions to the guys. The ones with their backs to me had bulging butts in astonishingly tight spandex, I couldn't help but look. These girls clearly had the biggest butts in the school. One of the girls in particular was positively massive. She was black, had long brown hair with caramel colored highlights. She looked like she was taller than most of them, and her butt took up what looked like three spaces. There appeared to be different tiers and weight classes of body builders. Some were more petite, some were more athletic, and some were just big. This one was just huge.

I zoned out staring at her butt. It was rude, but I was in a funk at the moment, and I didn't really care. I felt like I was the odd man out, and I didn't matter, so who cares right? My heart almost jumped out of my throat; she turned and looked at me. And she was gorgeous. She had beautiful lips and a wonderful smile, big brown eyes. And as her body turned, her breasts turned with it, and I was surprised they didn't knock over anyone's drinks or bump into anyone. Her boulder like shoulders holding her huge arms rested on the bench she was sitting on, and she glanced at me for what seemed like hours. But I quickly looked down at my food, and pretended what they did with the eggs was really interesting.

Not even one full day here at school and I had already gotten caught peeking at one of the girls, and not just any girl, but one that could easily beat me into a bloody pulp. There were so many hot chicks here, with cheerleaders, track, soccer, and the first girl I had to notice was a body builder that could sit on me and crush me to death. If I had any luck, she wouldn't have noticed and was smiling at someone else. You know what? That was probably it. These bodybuilder types all had a million friends, she probably saw someone behind me she knew and was looking over at him or her. Probably some beef cake with chiseled abs returning for sustenance from his latest overnight conquest.

Slowly, my eyes rose from my eggs to the tables in front of me. She was not there. She must have left. A wave of relief came over me. She must have seen a friend, hopefully the one she smiled at, and went to go talk to that friend, over there, out of the way, gone forever. Crisis averted. I continued with my eggs.

"Hey there," came a soft female voice. For such a kind voice, the terror was overwhelming. I knew who it was. Even though I hadn't turned around. A shadow was cast over me, all over my food, in fact. I had been foolish to assume I was all clear. If I made a run for it now, perhaps her bulk would slow her down? Were bodybuilders fast? If I ran, she would assume I had done something wrong, and then my punishment would be ten times worse. Had I always been this neurotic?

I decided to play it cool. I took a deep breath and turned around to greet her. "Hey," I said, though I'm surprised I was able to get that out. She was even bigger than those two from the elevator. Way bigger. Sitting down, my head didn't even come up to her waist. The first thing I saw were her legs, just above the knee. The pure size of her legs made me squirm. They were loaded in a small set of workout shorts that looked like they were barely holding on. There were so many muscles on her thigh, I lost count of how many I could see, but I didn't even realize some of them even existed before. Her skin was creamy like chocolate, but just a tint lighter. Each thigh was easily thicker than my whole body; I wasn't even sure that I could hug one of her thighs and reach all the way around one. It made sense that her butt was so big, it had to hold these two legs that probably each weighed more than me.

I closed my eyes, looked upward, and opened them again. This time, I saw her face, staring down at me, her beautiful eyes piercing through my soul. My legs felt weak (especially compared to hers) and I was ready to let her kill me. If she wanted to end it, she should just do it, I wasn't going to fight her. I couldn't. Her powerful form was so overbearing, she could crush me where she stood.

"I just wanted to say... I think you're really cute." She eyes me with a look of pure confidence. She put her hands on her hips and struck a subtle power pose, accentuating her amazing physique. She was the alpha, I was the beta. I felt like a lamb being hunted by a monster of a wolf.

My heart beated faster. Did she just say... she thought I was cute? Was I still dreaming? I stared at her lips as she said that. What was I supposed to say to that? What does a 5 foot nerd say to a maybe 7 foot muscle bound goddess who just told him he's cute. Was she trying to eat me? Say something. "Um... thank you... um... uh... you do?"

"Yeah, I noticed you from across the room. Look, I'm not great at introductions."

"Me neither," I said. I started feeling a kinship with her. Me, this tiny boy, and her, this giant of a woman.

"My name is Naomi... what's yours?"

"Um... Victor," I replied.

"I'm sorry," she said. "I'm really sweaty and stinky right now. I've been working out for like 4 hours... I'm probably bothering you, but, if you're free later, I was wondering if you'd be able to come have lunch with me at my commons room?" She was wearing a tight white tank top that showed off her massive chest. And it was different for her, as her chest was literally massive. Then she had breasts, huge ones, each way bigger than my head, bolted on top of her already large frame. This beast of a woman was certainly a sight to behold.

"Of course, I'll be there," I said. Did I really say that? Did I have a death wish?

Her eyes lit up with excitement. "Great! Come by around noon! Room 513. And I promise I'll clean up a little." She left with a wink.


vilebread
vilebread
44 Followers