Schoolgirl StripTreats

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I smiled. I usually didn't kiss guests on the lips. Oddly, kissing seemed too intimate, even when doing just about everything else sexual. But Billy looked so awkward, endearing, and attractive at the same time. I felt protective and aroused and wanted to give him something special. Or I wanted to give myself something special.

"Lips sound tasty." I ran my fingers through Billy's thick, tousled hair, leaned in, and pressed my lips to his. He didn't respond at first, but then I felt his lips soften and return the kiss. I tasted a hint of peppermint. I pulled back slightly and breathed deeply; his eyes danced with delight and pleasure, which sent tremors of arousal through my belly into my loins. I pressed in again, and our lips met with more fervor, our tongues greeting and dancing.

"Wow, happy birthday to us," I said as I stood and stepped away from Billy. "You're a great kisser, Billy. Your girlfriend must love it."

Billy looked disconcerted. "I, um, don't have a girlfriend." He shook his head sadly. "I've never really had one, actually."

The realization of what he was implying dawned on me and surprised me. "So... you mean you've never... been with a girl?" I regretted my words as soon as they left my mouth. Not the time to get all serious and break the mood, Diamond. Shit.

"No, not really." I've kissed some girls, yes, and fooled around some." Billy hesitated, then shrugged. "But if you're wondering, I mean if you want to know, I've never gone all the way—I'm a virgin. I can't seem to be with girls without getting nervous and weird." He shook his head dejectedly. "I'm such a loser."

His words tugged at my heart. "Well, I, for one, disagree that you're a loser or weird. You're handsome, strong, sexy, and a great kisser. So there." I lifted his chin. "I mean it; I'm not just saying that." I kissed him again, and he tentatively put his hands on my waist—which was cute and probably a big move for him.

He looked at me, his eyes flaring with desire. "You think so, really?" 

I nodded firmly. "Absolutely. Any girl would be lucky to have you—to kiss, be with, have sex, the works. I tapped his nose with my finger. And hey, handsome, it's birthday celebration time, so let's focus on tonight, now, and having fun." Billy nodded, his melancholy replaced by a glint in his eyes and his lips spreading into a shy smile.

I turned to Billy's father, Kurt, who watched our exchange with a twinkle in his eyes and a hint of a smile stretching his mouth. His sexy, kissable mouth. I might have to break my 'no kissing' rule some more tonight

I walked over to Kurt as I had done with Billy, stood straddling his legs, and ran my fingers through his well-groomed hair. "Well, now, we don't want to deprive you of the chance to give me a memorable birthday kiss." I bit my tongue at the corner of my mouth, then ran it across my lips seductively. "Where would you like to kiss me, Kurt?"

Unlike his virgin son, Kurt did not suffer from a lack of confidence and was not shy, awkward, or hesitant. Rather, he was strong, self-assured, and commanding. And very, very sexy. A very fuckable man. I felt wetness seep out of my pussy and soak into my thong. Damn, I'm really horny here.

Kurt reached up and slipped my kimono off my shoulders. I pulled my arms out as it dropped. My kimono fell and folded over the sash at my waist, leaving my breasts bare and exposed, maybe a foot from his delectable-looking lips. My nipples were erect and aroused, and my body quivered with anticipation and yearning. Oh, yeah, kiss my tits, please. I want to feel your lips on my nipples.

Thankfully, Kurt and I hungered for the same thing. He first cupped my boobs with his hands; I felt my hard nipples press against his palms and a surge of warmth in my crotch. Then he gently caressed and stroked my tits and pressed his lips onto my nipples one at a time. He started by kissing them chastely, then pulled each nipple into his mouth and sucked while tickling with his tongue. 

I felt electric pulses shoot from my boobs to my pussy as if there was some direct connection between the two. I wrapped my hands behind Kurt's neck, pulled him into me, and moaned softly.

I noticed Billy squirming as he unsuccessfully tried to adjust his erection in his pants without being obvious. Finally, Billy gave up and unfastened his trousers, shoved his hand under his boxers, and began stroking himself. I felt a wave of pleasure knowing that he was aroused because of me—that he found me sexy and attractive. 

Turning back to Kurt, I bent my knees, tilted my hips forward, and lowered myself so my thong-covered pussy pressed against the bulge between his legs. His penis was hard and straining against the confines of his trousers. I smiled, enjoying the feeling of power and femininity. Two sexy men wanted me and were turned on by me. And I wanted them. Wanted both of them. And I was in complete control.

"Mmm, someone's happy down here," I said to Kurt, wriggling against his trapped erection.

"Probably because it's your birthday," Kurt deadpanned, then chuckled.

"Yes, that's probably the reason. I can't think of any other explanation for this little guy's peculiar condition." I bit my lip through my smile and gyrated my pelvis harder. I slid my pussy along the outline of his hard cock, which pressed my thong deeper between my puffy labia. 

Kurt reached around, grabbed my ass, and firmly pulled me into him, his hard dick pressing against me. I gasped as I felt his shaft brush against my clit, sending tremors through my pussy. He then put his hands on my waist, stopping my movement, and lifted me so I stood facing him. He fixed his eyes on mine.

Without breaking eye contact, Kurt untied and pulled open the sash around my waist. My kimono fell to the ground, leaving me naked except for my tiny red thong. Then he slipped his fingers under the strings supporting the small piece of fabric and slowly pulled it down, revealing my swollen, wet pussy little by little. 

Billy leaned close to watch my most intimate treasure appear like a painting being created before his eyes. My breathing grew shallow. Two sets of hungry male eyes tracked the appearance of my narrow patch of tightly trimmed pubes, followed by my erect clit peeking out from its little hood, then my swollen and bare labia, glistening with wetness. 

I closed my eyes and bit my lip as cool air met my drenched vulva. My pulse raced, and fresh juices coated my pussy. Kurt pulled my thong down over my thighs, then gravity dropped it to my ankles, and I gracefully stepped out of it. 

I stood naked in front of the two horny men, offering my body for them to play with, to pleasure, and be pleasured by. I felt electric pulses of excitement, anticipation, and longing.

Kurt bent forward, nuzzled his nose into my pussy, and inhaled deeply. "Mmm, the sweet nectar of the gods; such a mouthwatering aroma." He then pressed his tongue between my wet folds and ran it up my cleft to my clit. My pussy quivered as his tongue pressed against my pulsing nub. I gave a soft moan when he circled it teasingly.

My pussy rippled at Kurt's touch, my belly undulated, and a gush of wetness from my vagina trickled down my thighs. Kurt spread my labia with his fingers and licked my delicate inner lips, tasting me. Then he moved back to my clit, alternating flicking his tongue across it and sucking it with tiny pulses between his lips. I widened my legs, wanting more contact, and groaned with pleasure.

I gave a short cry of protest when Kurt abruptly paused his expert ministrations and stood. I looked pleadingly at him, confused, and my pussy pulsed as if trying to suck his tongue back to its folds. Kurt turned me around by my shoulders and gently guided me backward onto the sofa. He stood over me and hungrily absorbed my body's naked exhibition. 

I sat on the couch, leaning back with my legs spread, pussy open and inviting. Inviting him. Inviting them. I looked over to Kurt's inexperienced son, who watched, enthralled, holding his hard cock in his hand and stroking himself. 

Kurt followed my gaze and smiled warmly at his son. "Come taste Diamond's succulent pussy, Billy. Give her a special birthday 'kiss.'" He stepped aside and gestured with an open palm and courtly bow towards my glistening sex.

Billy did not hesitate. He dropped to his knees between my legs and gazed at my swollen, wet labia with wonder. My wavy inner lips extended just past my puffy outer, spread apart like petals opening to the morning sun—or, in our case, the son.

"Go ahead, touch her, she's magnificent," Kurt prompted. My loins trembled in anticipation of this new exploration. I was excited for Billy, excited by his raw, innocent hunger. Excited that I would be his first taste of pussy—of a woman.

Billy carefully stroked the outside of my vulva with his finger, examining my womanhood like a scientist making a new discovery. Pressing through my trimmed pubes and slightly between my wet labia, he smeared my juices around my lips, then tasted my wetness from his glistening finger and sucked it clean. Then he grinned at me, then at his father, eyes twinkling. "Numm, tasty."

Billy swirled his fingers between my pussy lips, not focusing on my clit or pressing into me. I reached down, took his hand, and directed his fingers to my vaginal opening. "Here, press your finger inside me. Gently."

I caught my breath as Billy circled my opening, then felt the firm pressure of his finger as he pushed into my vagina, first just his fingertip, then out slightly, then further in. My vagina quivered as his fingers pressed against my sensitive nerve endings at my entrance, and my breath became shorter. He slid his finger deeper into me, pulled out, and pressed in again. His first touch of a vagina—his first digital penetration.

Kurt leaned over to Billy. "Leave your finger in her and taste her. Lick her." 

Sexual images played through my mind as I waited for Billy's warm tongue. He first touched the tip of his tongue against my inner petals above his finger, then moved up with the flat of his tongue gliding up to my clit. Upon feeling my engorged nub, he instinctively honed in on it, tasting, circling, and pulsing it between his lips. He continued pressing his finger in my vagina, then added a second, as he explored various ways to orally stimulate my clit.

"Oh, god, that's good," I murmured. My breath grew ragged as my arousal built, starting deep in my belly and radiating through my pussy, my boobs, my skin. Billy was either a natural or had some excellent instructive materials because before long, I could feel the nascent building of an orgasm deep inside me.

I looked to my side and smiled, seeing Kurt stroking his hard cock with his pants by his ankles. His hard, throbbing cock, so masculine, so alluring. I reached out in wordless invitation. Kurt kicked off his pants and stood closer to me so I could grasp his staff and stroke it. 

I leaned over and pulled Kurt's cock between my lips, relishing the feel of velvet softness over turgid muscle. I ran my tongue around his cock head, then drew him deep into my mouth. While Billy licked and fingered my pussy, I sucked and stroked his father's cock.

Billy flicked his tongue rapidly on my clit, creating a vibrator-like effect. Suddenly, I tensed and pulled Kurt's dick out of my mouth—without warning, waves of electric fire unexpectedly surged from my loins as I came. 

My vagina clenched on Billy's fingers, my belly contracted, and my legs trembled. I moaned unintelligibly as sexual tremors rippled through me, causing my whole body to convulse and spasm over and over. I pushed Billy's head off my clit when it became too sensitive, then sank into the sofa as my body released. I panted heavily, perspiration coating my skin. I could feel my pulse pounding as I tried to catch my breath.

I breathed deeply, exhaled forcefully through my mouth, and shook my head. "Woah. Holy shit, Billy, that was incredible—wow. I mean it, really." I grinned at Billy, my breasts rising and falling as my chest heaved with each deep breath. "That was one fucking fantastic Happy Birthday kiss! You're a natural—seriously, you're really good at this."

Billy sat back, beaming and looking proud of himself, his mouth smeared with my pussy juice. He took his finger into his mouth and sucked off my wetness, then lifted up onto his knees and pulled his throbbing erect cock out of his trousers. He stroked it rapidly while drinking in my naked, glimmering body before him. 

In less than a minute, Billy looked at me and raised his eyebrows questioningly—asking permission. "I can't hold back; I'm going to explode any second here," he said.

I wasn't exactly sure what Billy intended—cum in me or on me—but I was drifting in such a state of ecstasy that I was open to either, so I simply smiled and nodded. I watched Billy with fascination, feeling the raw sexuality of his roving eyes as he jerked his cock and scanned my body.

My tits were swollen, and my nipples were erect. My skin tingled all over, and my sodden pussy lips were still pressed open like delicate flower petals. I felt all the sensual femininity of being a woman: sexy, powerful, and alluring.

Billy shattered my reverie with a loud gasp. "Ah, yeah. Ooh." He wasn't exaggerating about needing to cum any second; his cock spasmed, and massive ropes of cum shot out of his engorged dick, splattering on my legs, my pussy, and on the floor and couch. All three of us watched Billy's eruption as if observing a scene in a movie. Billy looked mildly embarrassed—I couldn't tell if it was because he made a mess or because he came sooner than he wanted.

"Yay, fireworks," I said happily, trying to lighten the mood and alleviate Billy's discomfort. "That was truly impressive, Billy: power and quantity." I gave a little smile. "And I'll bet there's more where that came from—just promise you'll save some more for me once you're ready again."

Billy blushed, flattered at my words and relieved that no one seemed disappointed in his performance. But he was mainly thrilled by my implication that he wasn't done yet. That he might still have the chance to lose his virginity—to experience full-on sex for the first time.

I felt a nudge from my side and turned to see Kurt standing, erect dick in hand as if politely offering to pleasure me—to pleasure us. Fire glinted in his eyes as he looked at me with confidence and longing. His salacious desire matched my own.

Despite having just cum, I quivered with arousal at the thought of taking his beautiful cock inside me. I wanted more—to feel his hardness fill me, stretch me, pound into me. I grinned, pressed the tip of my tongue to my teeth, and nodded slowly and deliberately.

Kurt shuffled over to me. He peeled off his shirt and stood over me, virile and nude, his licentious expression mirroring mine. He seemed to revel in seeing my naked body glistening with a fine mist of sweat, pussy juice, and a few errant splatters of cum. 

Fire coursed through my pussy at the sight of his broad, muscular chest, taut abs, and throbbing erect cock. And his vivid blue eyes, filled with anticipation, on his strong, masculine face.

"Turn around, show me your sexy ass," Kurt said. "Let me see your hot pussy from behind."

I rolled over and onto my knees with my hands on the back of the couch and presented my backside. My swollen pussy lips peeked out between my round ass cheeks and thighs, wet and ready. I trembled with pleasure as Kurt caressed my lower back, butt, and top of my thighs. Arching my back, I swayed my hips in tantalizing invitation. 

Kurt rubbed the head of his cock between and around my sodden labia, then teased it between my folds to lubricate it with my copious juices. He pressed partway into my vagina, pulled out slightly, then slowly slid his full length deep into me. I moaned, loving his hard, thick cock penetrating inside me, sliding along my sensitive tunnel walls. As he pulled back, my pussy gripped his dick as if it didn't want to let it escape and welcomed its return with each forward thrust.

As Kurt pressed in and out of my pussy, he started rubbing his fingers around my perineum and anal star, smearing my juices. I felt tingles of electricity radiate through me as the added stimulation fired my sensitive and aroused nerves. I arched my back and pressed against him, meeting each thrust. Mmm, feels so good, I love my ass played with when I'm fucked. 

As if reading my mind, Kurt pressed against my puckered hole, then his finger slid into my anus. "Ooh, fuck, that's good," I murmured. A surge of pleasure tore through me as the added stimulation of being penetrated in both holes caused my vagina to clench on his cock.

"Woah, that's so hot," Billy interjected suddenly. He had moved over and was enthralled watching his dad's shaft sliding in and out of my pussy and his finger pressed in my ass. Billy reached out and cupped my hanging boobs, stroking and squeezing me as he drank in the sexual display before him. I shivered with delight at his touch.

Glancing over, I saw that Billy was already hard again and was stroking his iron rod with his other hand as he played with my tits. I smiled, pleased at his reaction—that he was drawn to our raw sexual display, turned on by seeing his father fucking me. I was flattered and excited at the same time that he was hard again so soon. "Looks like someone likes what he sees," I said.

Kurt slowed his thrusts and looked over at Billy. "Well, you're right there... ah, the virility of youth." He chuckled. "But, you know, since it is his Birthday, maybe now's a good time for Billy to get a special treat—a Diamond-level treat." Kurt held still a moment, cock and finger motionless inside me. We both looked over at Billy, whose eyes were wide and excited.

"Really?" Billy asked. "Wow, I mean... oh, yeah... yeah, that'd be so great." His eyes flicked back and forth between me and his dad. "I'm ready; just say when."

Kurt pulled his finger from my butt and slid his rigid cock out of my pussy. I felt a moment of emptiness, already missing the feel of a penis inside me. "Now's a perfect time, I think," Kurt said to Billy. "So, 'when.' And believe me, you're in for quite a treat—Diamond is amazing in every way."

Kurt's words caused a flutter in my belly, and I sent him an air kiss. Then, I rolled onto my back again, displaying my entire naked, exposed front to Billy. A warm glow accompanied my feelings of nurture and anticipation as I looked at Billy and his eager, inexperienced face. I would be his first—I wanted to be fantastic for him. Be a memorable part of his becoming a man. 

And I was so damn horny; I really, really needed to be fucked. I stroked my fingers across my belly and between my swollen labia, sliding between my folds and through my tidy patch of wet, matted pubic hair.

Billy approached me tentatively, unsure what to do. He looked at his dad, who grinned and nodded, then back to me. I realized he could use some guidance.

"Maybe start by touching me; my tits, belly, and pussy," I said. "Explore a little, enjoy the build-up."

Nodding and thinking that was a fine idea, Billy knelt before me and ran his hands across my belly to my boobs. He rubbed, cupped, and squeezed them, felt their soft fullness, felt my erect nipples. Pulling up and leaning forward, he first licked, then took my nipples between his lips and sucked a moment, enjoying my body with fascination and desire. His touch sent ripples of electrical sparks to my aroused vagina.

Billy left my boobs, sat back, and stroked my inner thighs as he stared at my pussy. Stared—mesmerized, hungry, and horny. He looked at me, excitement flared in his eyes.