Schoolgirl StripTreats

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My pussy tingled. "I want to feel your hard cock—come close, rub it in on my pussy, get it wet and lubed." My yearning was genuine; I was flooded with desire, turned on by the situation, the stimulation, and constant lascivious thoughts.

Billy pressed his cock against my sodden labia. He rubbed it on and around my folds, smeared my juices, and sawed his engorged pole forward and back between my pussy lips. I reached down, gripped his dick, and guided its tip to the entrance of my eager vagina. As Billy pressed into me, he had a look of wonder as he watched his cock disappear into my warm, friendly tunnel. 

I trembled as Billy's dick penetrated me, and I felt a surge of gratification when he groaned, closed his eyes, and lifted his chin with a deep breath. He focused back down on our joining and started pressing back and forth gently.

"That feels so nice, Billy. I love the feel of your virgin dick inside me. Go ahead and push harder, faster, and deeper, though—I want to feel every inch of your cock sliding in and out of my wet pussy."

Quick to learn and eager to please, Billy thrust into me until our pelvises met, paused, and started pulling back and pumping in with more power. As his breath quickened and his face flushed, I could sense his sexual build-up. I knew he would cum soon if he continued unabated at the same intensity, despite having just cum a few minutes before.

"Ok, now, Billy, let's switch positions, try a different angle." I pulled away, and his pulsing cock slid out of my vagina—a string of my wetness briefly stretched between his dick and my pussy, then snapped and dangled from his tip before dropping. His hard pole was coated and shiny with my juices and glistened in the dim light. My inner labia stayed plastered open as my gaping vaginal entrance reluctantly closed.

I stood, my body coated with perspiration, my nipples hard, and my breath ragged. "Lie down on your back; I'll ride you on top." I gestured to Billy. 

Turning to Kurt, I bit the corner of my lip with a little smirk; he was flushed, erect, and stroking himself as he watched his son lose his virginity. I winked at him; he was clearly enjoying the experience.

Billy stretched out lengthwise on the couch, his dick standing straight up like a soldier at attention awaiting his command. I watched his penis pulsate with expectation as I straddled him, gripped his velvety hardness, and ran his cock head around my swollen labia. 

Then I sank down and took him back inside me, feeling Billy's dick press along my slippery walls until I sat fully. I rocked my pelvis forward and back, lifted up and lowered down, and gyrated around, feeling his cock hit different angles and stimulation points.

I sat up and tipped my hips so my clit pressed against Billy's pelvis as I gyrated. Waves of pleasure flooded my entire body, and I moaned at the increased sensation of having both my vagina and clitoris stimulated. 

Billy reached up, squeezed, lifted, and rubbed my tits. My sensitive nipples pressed into his palms, and my vaginal walls involuntarily gripped his cock with rippling spasms. I leaned forward and fed my nipples to him, and he greedily suckled each before I sat up again, which pressed his cock further into my depths.

As Billy and I swam in the ecstasy of our carnal joining, I felt Kurt move up behind me. He knelt on the couch, wrapped his arms around me, and pressed his naked body against my back, his throbbing manhood trapped between my back and his belly. Kurt slid his hands around and replaced Billy's on my tits, cupping and caressing them as he nibbled my neck. 

I felt like a queen being pampered by her sex slaves as I savored being shared between the two virile men. Men who lusted for me, were turned on by me and wanted to pleasure me. 

The situation was surreal; the dim lights playing on red walls, music thumping rhythmically in the background, sweaty naked flesh pressing together, one cock filling my pussy with another pressed against my lower back. I was overcome with feelings of euphoria, heavy breathing, and sexual arousal.

Kurt whispered in my ear. "You are so hot; I'm glad Billy could be with someone so incredible his first time." 

I hummed unintelligibly and flushed at Kurt's words, flattered. But I was so worked up I didn't dwell on the sentiment. I was being fucked and rapturously stimulated. I dropped forward so my boobs pressed against Billy's chest and kissed him. 

My body was on fire, trembling with sexual energy, floating in a euphoric fog. The angle of my body spread my ass cheeks and exposed my penis-filled vagina and empty, puckered anal star to Kurt.

Kurt stroked my bum and lower back as I rode his son's cock. I quivered as he circled my anus with his finger, again smearing my ample juices around the opening. Kurt pushed his finger into my backdoor, which caused my vagina to tighten on Billy's dick. I felt full and spoiled, and I trembled with the new sensations. 

I loved the feeling of the two men penetrating both of my openings. My thoughts flowed without focus, drifting between reality and dreams. And I was so worked up, so carried away by my sexual tremors that I wanted more. To be filled, spread, and stretched more.

My thoughts were tantalizing. What would a cock in my ass be like instead of a finger? God, that sounds amazing—but could I, for real? Two dicks in me at the same time?

Lust and out-of-control libido triumphed over all reason. Carried away with unbridled desire, I knew what I wanted. What I needed. At least, I what I wanted to try. "Oh, god, that's good. But more, please. Kurt, I want... you... in me. Instead of your finger." I gasped through broken breaths.

"You mean... you're talking about my cock?" Kurt asked. His tentative inquiry did not mask his enthusiasm for the idea.

"Yes... your cock," I panted. "In. My. Ass." 

I was excited and trembling with arousal—or maybe with nervousness. Part of me was astonished at what I'd asked; I'd never been double-penetrated by two cocks before—only dreamed of it. A fantasy. But I was so high, so aroused, so caught up in the moment that I wanted it, for real. I craved taking dicks in my ass and pussy at once. My pussy gushed with wetness at the thought.

Kurt pulled his finger from my rear and brushed his rigid shaft between the top of my ass cheeks and across my puckered hole. With Billy's cock pummeling my pussy right below, Kurt rubbed the tip of his dick around my anus and lubricated it with my wetness. I unconsciously waggled my hips and ass in anticipation and invitation. Oh, god, this is really happening.

I held still with Billy's dick quivering inside my vagina as Kurt pressed his stiff rod against my anal star. Initially, my anal ring resisted the attempted invasion. Then, I gasped as his cock head popped through my sphincter, accompanied by a jolt of pleasure radiating through my body. My asshole was spread wide, stuffed. Kurt held himself slightly inside my anus and waited for me to relax and adjust to his size. 

"Oh, god, that's big," I murmured. "So good... I love it."

Billy rocked his cock in my pussy as my sphincter relaxed and welcomed Kurt's dick into my ass. Kurt slowly pressed deeper, a little at a time, then slowly slid in and out of my rectum, pushing further each time.

"Woah... I can feel his cock in her ass," Billy said to the room. He pulsed his hips to press deeper into my vagina, seeking more friction as he tried to slide in and out of me from underneath. 

Kurt began thrusting deep into my butt, initially out of sync but then finding a rhythm with Billy's cock plunging into my pussy. I felt so full, so complete; my body burned with sexual energy as two cocks thrust simultaneously into both of my holes. 

Billy's pelvis rubbed against my clit as the three of us gyrated and rocked, sending tremors of fire through my pussy and belly. Two rigid, engorged cocks drove in and out of my pussy and ass. My legs trembled, my breath became labored, and heat swelled deep in my loins until I roiled with fiery pleasure.

My vision blurred, and my heart raced with the indescribable sensations coursing through me, from my rectum, vagina, clit, and bodies pressed together. My nipples were hard as glass atop swollen, heaving breasts, and all my nerve endings were tingling and sensitive. 

The room's other sounds, lights, and aromas blended with the distant music thumping and the moaning and panting of two naked men. My whole being was focused on the cocks sliding in and out of me—filling me, pleasuring me, spoiling me. I was on the verge of cumming again. I was in sexual heaven.

Billy suddenly groaned loudly and started rapidly bucking his hips, his movements restricted by our positions—using speed to make up for depth. I felt his cock expand in my tight vagina, then he erupted and shot pulsing spasms of warm cum deep inside me. Another "no-no" rule that I disregarded that night, and didn't care.

The sensation of Billy's ejaculating in my pussy, his spasming cock, the pressure on my clit, and Kurt pounding my anus triggered my orgasm. My belly contracted, my vagina and rectum clenched on the men's cocks, and tremors roiled through me like an earthquake. I cried out with my release. "Oh, yeah, fu—uck... uck, mmmm. Oh god, so much, so good, so nice." I thrashed my head from side to side as I cried out.

Kurt only lasted a few seconds after my body began to quake. He clenched his ass, thrust deep inside my rectum, and spurted semen into my bowels. His ejaculation sent more ripples through my body, extending the duration and intensity of my orgasm—or maybe multiple orgasms all running together— and causing my vagina to undulate on Billy's cock. 

"Oh, my god, this is amazing," I panted. "I've never cum so hard before."

The two men stayed inside my pussy and ass for a few moments. Our breathing was labored, and our hearts pounded. Then, slowly, awareness seeped back into my consciousness—the music, the lights, the aroma of sweat, sex, and the room's fragrance. I felt the fullness in my pussy and ass diminish as the men's dicks softened inside me, then slipped out, along with trickling globs of cum mixed with pussy juices. 

I basked in the euphoria of the moment, the sexiness of two men servicing me. Being taken, serviced, and pleasured made me feel feminine and powerful—wanted, lusted after, in control, and satisfied. I smiled as pearls of cum leaked out of my ass and vagina and tickled down my skin and onto the sofa. 

Kurt stood. I leaned forward and kissed Billy, my naked breasts squishing against his sweaty chest, and rested a moment longer. I absently watched Kurt clean his cock with a wet wipe, then pull on his pants. I sighed with contentment.

I was vaguely aware of Kurt pulling out and leaving cash on the table beside the sofa. At that moment, I didn't care that I was being paid; I would have fucked the father and son for free to get the incredible experience I'd just had. 

Ok, I did care about the money—but it was that wonderful.

I climbed off Billy and stood naked for the two men to enjoy. My skin glistened in the dim light. Small glops of semen oozed out of me and slid down my thighs. I smiled at Kurt, my tits rising and falling with my heavy breathing. 

Kurt and I looked at Billy, who sat up, triumphantly relishing his accomplishment. He had the smug and satisfied expression only possible on the countenance of a man who had just lost his virginity. His cock—finally flaccid—was coated with wetness and shimmered in the light. 

We were all sated and slightly incredulous at what happened. The men dressed; I remained naked, watching. I picked up my little red thong, pressed it into Billy's hand, and leaned close to his ear. "A little souvenir to remember this special evening." 

Billy grinned. "Thanks... I'll never forget this night." He pocketed my still-damp thong.

"I know I won't, that's for sure," I said. "This was unlike anything I've ever done." I couldn't keep the grin off my face. "And I hope to see you—both of you—again sometime. I mean that."

The men paused in the doorway before leaving, and Kurt grinned. "Happy Birthday, Diamond. I'm sure Billy's birthday will be indelibly imprinted on his mind, thanks to you. It certainly will be for me." His eyes lingered on me a moment longer, then he nodded, and they left.

Glowing with residual euphoria, I watched Kurt and Billy leave. I smiled and reflected on the incredible orgasmic event we had just shared. I breathed deeply and stretched languorously. Then I slipped on my kimono and luxuriated in feeling its silky softness against my naked skin.

I picked up the money Kurt had left, and was pleasantly startled that he'd left $1000 in hundred-dollar notes—more than I'd expected or received from a client before. Warm appreciation glowed within me as I slipped the cash into my pocket. Mmm, great sex and great money. Happy Birthday to me.

"I have to pee," I muttered to myself. I stepped into my sandals and headed out of the room and back into the cacophony of music, voices, and lights of the club.

End

********************************

I hope you enjoyed my little experiment here; any comments or constructive feedback is appreciated. And special thanks to "Diamond," who shared a sexy glimpse into her inner fantasies.