All Comments on 'Schoolgirl Visits the Doctor Ch. 01'

by brandi_blue

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
cowbullscowbullsalmost 4 years ago
have to include anal to get a 5

I love the story but surely he would have taken her ass after getting it it lubed up and stretched out so he wold fit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
not every

Ignore that other poster's comment as NOT every story has to include anal sex to be good. Given so low a percentage of people have and/or like anal sex seem the great use in stories is out or touch with the real world.

paulthewetcdpaulthewetcdalmost 4 years ago
Well done!

Fun little story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
5 stars with no anal!

Amen, you don’t have to be anal in all the stories, as the other commenter said that’s not realistic for everyone to do it all the time and that’s a weird expectation to have for every story, cause there are a lot of people that click out once it gets to that. It’s great keep it up and no pressure to do anal sex in every chapter to get 5 stars (eye roll)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Yummy

Great story! Can’t wait to read more! Perfect amount of everything

BlackboybillBlackboybillover 3 years ago

More we need mere I absolutely love this

jenirvaj9jenirvaj9over 3 years ago
That was hot

More please

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I want one

I came before she did. I almost see the scene and it was erotic and nasrty. I would love to have a doctor check my sexual readiness. Two males, a man and woman or perhaps a shemale! All in the interest of sexual health!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story, but annoying to always have to scroll past all the anal. Not a fan of that at all, the site needs to have a filter out tag, which of course isn't the author's fault, but I wish they'd just kept to the p/v sex (and the nurse was a nice addition).

Marklynda2Marklynda28 months ago

The doctor and nurse seem to have a perfect setup for training new sluts! A great start to what promises to be a well thought out and written story. I look forward to reading the next chapter. As this is my first foray into your writing and the first story you posted here I have added you to my favorites list. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous