Schoolgirl Visits the Doctor Ch. 02

Story Info
Schoolgirl gets punished for her deviant behavior.
2.7k words
4.41
132.6k
106

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/23/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I walked out of the exam room and passed through the waiting room, I realized that the nurse had not removed my butt plug. The motion of walking caused it to stimulate my ass and kept me turned on for my whole walk back to the St. Agatha's dorm. I left it in until right before bedtime. Not wanting my roommate to know anything was amiss, I went to the bathroom and removed it. As I pulled it out, I felt a relaxing sensation and looked forward to the next time I could use it on myself.

I went back to my room and changed into my pajamas -- tight shorts and a white camisole that was practically see through -- and climbed into bed. I lay there a long time until I was sure my roommate was asleep, then I began to run my fingers over my body, pinching my nipples and fingering my clit, thinking about the events of the day. At some point I must have started moaning, because I suddenly heard my name.

"What are you doing, Elise?"

Crap, my nosy roommate was awake. "Nothing," I said, and rolled over to face the wall. A few seconds later I felt her tap me on the shoulder. I rolled back the other way to face her and saw that she was kneeling next to my bed and only wearing her regulation thin cotton panties, no top. Her nipples were pointing right at me and I instantly thought of Nurse Angela and felt moisture spread through my crotch.

"I can help with that," Marie said as she looked at my hand between my legs.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

As I said this, she held up a purple, curved vibrator with a white handle. She smiled at me and turned it on. "Just hold still," she said and pulled back the covers with her free hand. She started to rub the vibrator over my camisole against my nipples, all the while staring at me like I was a delicious snack.

"I've wanted to get you off since the day we moved in together," she said, starting to move the vibrator down my body. With one hand, she lifted the waistband of my panties and slid the vibrator between my legs and slipped it between my pussy lips. I felt an instant charge and cried out "OH!"

Marie quickly put the hand not holding the vibrator over my mouth to keep me quiet. Then she started pushing the vibrator against my clit and sliding it back and forth, getting it wet with my juices. Every few strokes, she would slide it inside me and I would moan loudly in ecstasy, but then she would refocus on my clit. I could feel the orgasm building inside of me as she continued to stimulate me. Finally, I screamed loud against her hand as I came almost as hard as I did at the doctor's office that afternoon.

Unfortunately, Marie's hand wasn't enough to keep me quiet, because suddenly the door to our room opened and our dorm matron was standing in the entry in her robe.

"I've always suspected you two of deviant behavior, and now I have proof. Get some sleep because tomorrow I'm going to tell Headmistress all about this." She grinned like the cat who ate the canary and left the room.

I was horrified, but when I looked at Marie, she seemed almost pleased about this development. She gave me a quick kiss between my legs, then climbed back into bed.

The next morning, I got up and showered as usual and got dressed in my school uniform. I was a little embarrassed about the night before so I kept my back to Marie the whole time. After breakfast, which I barely ate, the Dorm Matron, Ms. Richardson, escorted us to the Headmistress' office. She left us in the waiting room, where the secretary stared at us with disapproving looks.

"Headmistress is in with Father Thompkins at the moment. She'll be right with you," she said, with barely disguised scorn. Just then, her intercom gave a short beep and we heard, "Please send the girls in, Ms. Smith." Ms. Smith just looked at us, so we both stood up and walked into the Headmistress' office.

Headmistress' office was very dark, with a large oak desk facing the door. She sat behind it in her nun's habit, with her fingers tented in front of her face. For the Headmistress of an all-girls Catholic school, Sister Genevieve was very young, probably 30. She wore a form fitting black dress, rather than the tent like dresses you would assume nuns wear. She had enormous breasts that were hard to take your eyes off of when she was talking to you.

Father Thompkins sat in the only other chair in the room, facing Headmistress, his back to us. I had seen him before at the school. He was also young-ish, with dark brown hair and blue eyes. A lot of the girls had crushes on him.

"Well, girls," Headmistress began, "Ms. Richardson said she walked in on you two in the midst of some extremely deviant behavior. Is that correct?"

"Actually, we weren't in the middle. Elise had just finished," Marie said, to my utter astonishment. I looked at her and she had a small smirk on her face.

"That is quite enough sass from you, young lady," Headmistress said. "I have to say, I expected better from you, Ms. Avera, but after the report I received from Dr. Simmons, I'm no longer surprised that you would engage in such dirty behavior."

Oh my god, Dr. Simmons told her about my appointment??? I could feel my whole face turn red and I wanted to die of shame.

Headmistress continued, "I've asked Father Thompkins to remain behind because of the severity of these transgressions. I want to be sure we appropriately address them. Now, who would like to receive their punishment first?"

Marie's hand practically shot to the ceiling in excitement.

"Very well, Ms. Ducaine, come around to this side of the desk and bend over." Marie walked around the desk and turned to face me and Father Thompkins, grinning the whole time. As she leaned over the desk, I could see her tits through the opening at the top of her blouse. She clearly wasn't wearing a bra.

Peeking under Marie's skirt, Sister Genevieve said, "I see you've prepared for punishment by removing your panties before you arrived. Very good, Ms. Ducaine. I'm going to do a quick hygiene inspection before we get started with the punishment." With that, she placed her right hand between Marie's legs and began fondling her, checking for a clean shave. I was very familiar with these inspections. They were necessary for our health and well-being, but it was very difficult to not get turned on by them. It looked like Marie was definitely feeling good at the moment.

"Very nice, Ms. Ducaine, not a trace of hair and your vagina is appropriately lubricated," Headmistress said. "We'll now commence with the punishment." She then opened the drawer to her left and pulled out a riding crop very similar to the one Dr. Simmons had used on me the day before. I got a little aroused looking at it, which I thought was weird.

As I watched, Headmistress lifted up the riding crop with her left hand and brought it down hard on Marie's ass. Marie flinched and then moaned, sticking her ass higher up in the air. Headmistress continued to smack Marie's ass 14 more times, alternating the location to spread the paid around.

Suddenly, Headmistress looked up at me. "Ms. Avera, I believe Father Thompkins needs a little assistance. Would you please help him out?" I had honestly forgotten Father Thompkins was in the room, because I was so intent on watching Marie get spanked. Frankly, it was incredibly hot. I looked at the priest and saw that he had turned halfway around in his chair and was holding his hand out to me. I took it and he guided me in front of him. I looked down and saw that he had unzipped his pants and removed his enormous erection, which he was fondling with his other hand. Christ, I was wet.

Father Thompkins guided me down to my knees and I leaned over his hard cock, which he lifted up and pressed against my lips. I opened my mouth and took his cock in as far as I could. It was really quite large. I had tried deep throating in the past and it was not for me, so I tried to make up for it with my enthusiasm for sucking cock. I let my saliva run down the shaft of his dick and wrapped my hands around it and started working up and down, moving about the top third in and out of my mouth at the same time. Father Thompkins leaned back in the chair and watched me work.

"You St. Agatha's girls will take cock any way you can get it, won't you?" he said, haltingly. "Although apparently, you love pussy, too."

I kept working on Father Thompkins cock, while listening to the spanking going on behind me at Headmistress' desk. It sounded like the smacks were getting smaller and that Marie was getting close to coming. Just then, Father Thompkins lifted me off his dick and sat up. "I think I'm going to take your punishment into my own hands, Ms. Avera," he said, standing up and turning me around to face Marie and Headmistress. By this point, Marie had stood up behind the desk and was looking incredibly frustrated. She must not have cum yet.

As I watched, Headmistress reached around from behind Marie and began to unbutton her blouse. As Marie's shirt fell to the floor, I got a quick thrill at the sight of her perky tits. Headmistress reached around in front of Marie and began to play with her nipples. "Do you like that, Ms. Ducaine? You deviant girls get turned on by the slightest thing. Ms. Avera, please remove your blouse as well," she said, looking up at me.

I did as I was told, although unlike Marie, I was wearing a bra. I felt Father Thompkins unclasp it and it fell off my arms to the floor. My nipples were hard as tiny rocks and I really wanted someone to touch them. Father Thompkins accommodated me, reaching around and kneading my breasts and pinching my nipples hard. I was so turned on, I couldn't think straight.

"Ms. Avera, you're going to demonstrate the deviant behavior that brought you here today," Headmistress said. As she did so, she guided Marie onto the desk to an upright kneeling position, still facing me. "Lean over and bring Ms. Ducaine to climax, Ms. Avera."

I looked at Marie, who looked like she'd just won a prize. Just then, Father Thompkins walked up behind me and leaned me over the desk until my face was right in front of Marie's dripping wet pussy. I had never been with a woman in my life and now I was about to eat pussy for the second time in two days. This was almost too much. Almost.

Marie scooted forward and I found my face pressed right up against her. I reached out my tongue between her folds until I found her clit and began to lick. Marie moaned and just then I felt a SMACK on my ass. Father Thompkins was spanking me!

"You. Are. Such. A. Bad. Girl," Father Thompkins said with each smack. Each smack to my ass drove my tongue deeper into Marie's soaking pussy, and she let out a sharp moan with each thrust. He backed off for a second and I felt him lower my panties down to my thighs, then he started smacking me again, with a definite focus on my pussy. I could feel myself getting wetter and wetter with each smack. I continued to go to town on Marie's clit, and I could tell she was enjoying that immensely.

Suddenly, I felt the familiar drip of lube in my ass crack again. Where had that come from? Then something slid in my ass again. I think it was Father Thompkins' finger, but I couldn't see what was happening so I can't be sure. Whatever it was, it moved in and out slowly, and then I felt what I think was another finger slide into my pussy and possibly a thumb start fingering my clit. I started rocking my hips back and forth along with the movements of whatever was playing with me down there, all while keeping my tongue focused on Marie. Finally, after a long while, Marie came with a loud moan and leaned back against Headmistress, who continued to fondle her tits.

The stimulation going on in my pussy region continued as Marie climbed down from the desk. The next thing I know, Headmistress is climbing up in front of me and lifting her skirt. She shoved her hair-less dripping wet pussy in front of my mouth and I went to work again. I looked up and she and Marie were kissing off to the side while Marie slid her hands inside Headmistress' top.

I could feel myself getting closer and closer to coming, but just when I thought I was going to, Father Thompkins would take his thumb off my clit and wait a few seconds. It was pure agony. After a long few minutes, Headmistress came loudly as well and climbed down off the table. I was still being fondled from behind, but just then then hand pulled away and Father Thompkins stood me up.

"Your turn, slut," he said, sitting down on the chair again, his cock pointing upward. I was still facing away from him and he pulled me down onto his lap. His cock slid into my sopping pussy with almost no resistance and I moaned as I felt it push into me. He guided me to start bouncing up and down on his hard cock, while his hands held my tits. I slid up and down on him, loving the feeling of his hard cock inside me. Maybe I was a slut? Did it really matter?

As I worked myself on Father Thompkins dick, Marie had come around to kneel in front of me. I slowed down with the bouncing and started grinding myself against Father Thompkins, and Marie leaned forward and started licking my tits. Father Thompkins reached down and started playing with my clit. I was overwhelmed by everything that was happening. Marie and Father Thompkins switched positions on me then, with his hands going back to my tits and Marie making her way down to my clit.

Marie started to lick me vigorously while Father Thompkins pinched my nipples and I moved up and down on his cock. I couldn't take it anymore. I came. Hard. As I did so, I felt Father Thompkins jam his cock into me and groan. I felt the waves of the orgasm wash over me as Marie continued to lick me. I leaned back against Father Thompkins. It was then that I noticed Headmistress filming us.

She must have seen the confused look on my face, because she put the phone down. "This is for your student record. We need documentation of your deviancy, so that we know what kind of student you are." I honestly didn't care at that point; I was so exhausted from the orgy.

Father Thompkins lifted me to a standing position and turned me around. "Clean me up," he said, with a sneer and lowered my head to his slick cock. I leaned over and started licking all over, relishing the taste of my own pussy mixed with cum. All the while, I could feel his cum dripping down my legs. Finally, he lifted me off of him. I stood up straight and pulled my panties up. Marie and I finished dressing and waited for further instructions from Headmistress.

"You girls are dismissed," Headmistress said as we finished putting our clothes on. "We will see you back in two weeks. This deviancy will not be cured overnight. You're going to need quite a bit of punishment."

As we walked out of the office, the secretary looked up with the same expression as always. "See you soon, girls," she said as we walked away.