Schoolgirl Visits the Doctor Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please," I said, "I need to cum now. I can't take it anymore."

"Just wait, I don't want you coming before me," he responded. He continued to move in and out of me and I continued to get more and more aroused, if that was even possible.

"Nurse Angela, please orally stimulate her nipples." I had almost forgotten that the nurse was in the room, but suddenly she was leaning over me, licking my nipples, moving back and forth between them and driving me crazy. While she leaned over me, I could feel her left hand making its way down my body toward my sopping wet pussy. "Not yet!" said the doctor, and her hand stopped somewhere on my lower abdomen.

Dr. Simmons thrusts became stronger and stronger and I started to completely lose my mind. It was at that moment that he said, "Now you may bring her to climax, Nurse Angela." The nurse's left hand started moving lower on my body again and I felt her finger slip between the folds of my pussy and find my clit. "OHHHHHHH!" I yelled, unable to contain myself.

I felt her take the vibrator from the doctor and she began to move it expertly over my clit and maybe ten seconds later everything exploded. I had never had an orgasm anywhere as intense as this one. Every cell in my body felt like it was exploding. My hips ground into Dr. Simmons, taking him even farther into me. Just as I did that he yelled, "Fuck, yeah, you little slut. Take that cock!" and his orgasm exploded into me.

Nurse Angela removed her mouth from my tits and came up to give me another long, deep kiss. I kissed her back as sensuously as she kissed me. The doctor, still inside me, continued to move slowly in and out, and gave me few slaps on my clit with his bare hand.

Finally, Dr. Simmons pulled out of me and cleaned himself off with a towel that Nurse Angela handed him. He put his cock back inside his pants, with me watching it longingly the whole way. "Clean her up, nurse, and I will go enter her birth control prescription into the computer."

Without another word to me, he walked out of the exam room. Nurse Angela walked to the head of the table and removed the restraints from my arms. I could barely move at that point, so she helped me to sit up. She unclipped the clamps from my nipples, giving each one a tiny, thrilling, squeeze as she did so. "I'll help you get dressed now," she said. For some reason, probably because she was still mostly naked, I found this funny and gave a little giggle.

"You did great today," she said. "Your body tolerated the first exam very well."

"First exam?" I asked, with both fear and anticipation in my voice.

"Oh, yes," she replied. "Dr. Simmons is going to need to see you once a week for the foreseeable future to monitor your sexual progress and health. Shall I schedule you for the same time next Thursday?"

"Definitely," I answered.

12