Schoolgirls and Blackmail

Story Info
Emma is blackmailed after being caught masturbating in class.
2.8k words
4.55
42.4k
51
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following is a work of fiction and is in no way meant to represent real people or events. It is completely written and owned by me, OfStarsAndDreams.

>>>> My erotic stories are generally written on behalf of others and do not necessarily reflect my own interests, fetishes, or personal history. <<<<

F/f. Lesbian sex. Schoolgirls, nonconsensual, fantasizing, public masturbation, blackmail, toy use (on female), forced chastity, humiliation, teasing, sex toy use in public, inserted vibrator, forced arousal, oral (on female).

*****All characters depicted in this story are at least 18 years of age.******

Let's begin!

----

Math class was dull. Emma knew she should be paying attention, but her teacher wasn't making it easy on her. The droning of her voice could have been packaged and sold as a sleep aid. Emma fidgeted at her desk, feeling the minutes trudge past. Her eyes slid out of focus, and she started spacing out, her eyes unwittingly falling to rest in the general realm of her classmate.

In particular, she had zoned out essentially staring at the breasts of said classmate - the desks were arranged in groups, so she was staring straight across at them. She was wearing a low cut top that kept sliding down, revealing more and more of her cleavage. As soon as Emma noticed, she quickly looked away. But it wasn't long before she started sneaking another peek... or five. He thoughts drifted and she began to picture those breasts being unfurled completely before her, falling out of that loose top in some accident, or perhaps even deliberately pulled down for her.

Emma had told few of her classmates about her lesbian orientation. She wasn't ashamed, necessarily, but didn't want to deal with the stigma from the less understanding sorts. It did, however, mean that she seldom made her attentions known, which left her in a state of almost constant frustration.

The girl she was staring at, for instance, had been a crush of hers for years. She was gorgeous, really, tall and shaped like an hourglass, and with full, perky breasts that put her own to shame. Her rear was a luscious curve that Emma could occasionally catch glimpses of underneath short skirts as her classmate, Miranda, would bend to pick something up or reach under her desk for books. Emma was enthralled, and a bit jealous. It didn't help that Miranda was clever and sociable, though she seemed to have few true friends for all of the gaggle of people that surrounded her.

Emma's thoughts continued to stray. She found herself mentally undressing Miranda, trying to picture her perfect body, her glorious curves. She wanted to grab those full breasts, suck on those pert nipples - her eyes sought out the cleavage in the sunken shirt, felt her pulse quicken as Miranda leaned forward, bettering her view, revealing a lacy black bra. Emma wished she could lean forward, pluck them from the shirt, fondle them, wrap her lips around them.

Emma felt a building heat inside of her. She realized she'd gone too far, she was at school for Christ's sake. It was too late, however, and she could feel that the panties under her skirt had become a slick mess. She felt so immensely turned on and apparently her rational mind was taking a vacation somewhere. He hand slid oh so slowly downward, so as to not attract attention. From this angle, no one would be able to see, she thought. No one would ever know, certainly not the teacher, and her placement kept her out of sight of the other students. She carefully slid her hand under her skirt, pulling aside the wet fabric from her soft mound.

Carefully she shifted her position to allow her yearning fingers to find that hot spot, the nub of flesh tucked away inside her. She had to bite her lip when she reached it, the surge of pleasure was so strong. She began to rub and tease, struggling to keep a straight face. And, as luck would have it, Miranda leaned even further forward, giving her a full view of her breasts, and the space between leading down into the shadowed hollow under her shirt.

Faster and faster Emma rubbed her clit until the surge of orgasm filled her, curling her toes, and she had to force herself to stillness, to not be noticed. Quietly she readjusted her garments, smoothed her skirt, and tried to reacquaint herself with where the lesson had gone. Having finished, the gravity of what she had done shocked her. She couldn't believe it, how could she have been so reckless? How blinded by her horniness had she been? She vowed quickly to never get so carried away ever again.

Her heartbeat slowing, she felt a quick vibration from her pocket. Odd, who would be texting at this hour? She surreptitiously slid her phone out, worried for some emergency at home.

It was Miranda.

This makes no sense, thought Emma, I suppose she could have kept my number from that group project a year ago, but why would she message me? Did she... see me staring?

Emma swallowed and navigated the menu. A picture message appeared on the screen. It was her. More accurately, it was her bare pussy, her fingers pulling aside her panties and fingering her clit. Emma was horrified. Miranda had known. Not only known, but had taken a picture of her under the table. Emma felt her stomach drop and sweat start to build on her brow.

Emma looked up and saw Miranda staring at her. Their eyes met, and Miranda grinned. She slipped a note slowly across the desks to Emma. Emma, hands shaking, opened it, finding Miranda's tidy handwriting: Meet me in the bathroom after class.

Emma knew she had no choice, and spent the remainder of class panicking, praying that Miranda hadn't sent the picture to anyone else, that it wouldn't get passed all around school. How could she have been so stupid?!

And Miranda sat there, grinning at her, the entire time.

After class Emma had to force herself to stand and march to the girl's restroom. A cloud of doom hung over her head, but she had no choice but to await her fate. Miranda got there first, and grinned evilly when she saw her.

"Hello, Emma, having some fun in math class, I see" Miranda laughed, bringing up the picture on her phone. A blush blossomed on Emma's cheeks. "I'm sure you would just love to see this spread all over Facebook."

"Please just delete it," Emma pleaded, "I'll do anything you want, just delete it."

"That's pretty much what the plan was," Miranda said, "I wouldn't expect any less. Because if you don't do as I say everyone in town will see your bait and tackle." Emma felt her stomach lurch. "Now I want you to meet me here before class tomorrow, capiche? If you don't show I'm posting, no excuses." Emma nodded, mortified.

The rest of the day passed in a daze, and that night was spent tossing and turning instead of sleeping. Finally the new day had fallen, and Emma, like a soldier heading to the front lines, descended on the bathroom.

Miranda was there, perched coyly on the sink, her shirt even more low cut than before, her skirt even shorter. Emma tried not to stare. "Oh don't bother," Miranda crooned, "I know just how much you like staring at my tits." Emma's mouth dropped open, but she recovered quickly. "Now," Miranda said, raising up her phone to show Emma, "I want you to do exactly as I say, or I push this button right here that posts your pretty twat to Facebook, Twitter, and several message boards. Understood?"

"Yes, Miranda."

"Good, now get in front of me and bend over."

Emma balked, and stood there as if paralyzed.

"Come on, Emma, my finger's getting twitchy!"

Emma, humiliated, dropped to all fours on the tile floor. Miranda strode around her, grinning, then knelt behind her. Before Emma could react, Miranda reached out and pulled up her skirt, baring her ass and panties to the world. Emma yelped, but bit her tongue, not wanting Miranda to ruin her life via temper tantrum. "Pull down your panties," Miranda commanded.

As horrible as the situation was, Emma felt a rush to hear those words from Miranda's lips. Quaking, she obeyed, pulling her panties down to her bended knees. She could feel the cold air hit her pussy, and was extremely aware of how easily she could be discovered like this on the bathroom floor. Anyone could just walk in.

Emma heard a zipping sound, and some rummaging, then was startled by Miranda's fingers parting her pussy lips. "Miranda! What are you doing!?" she exclaimed.

"You want me to push that button? Maybe you like the idea of all of your friends seeing your pussy. Actually, maybe you do, I can't help but notice you are already getting wet."

Emma flushed a brilliant red and wanted to bury her head in the tile. She was brought thoroughly back into awareness by the feeling of something being inserted inside her, like an egg or lipstick tube. She jerked, but Miranda grabbed her and pushed it all the way in. Emma started to pull away, but forced herself to stay still and let her do it. Miranda then produced something else from her pack and clasped it around Emma's midsection. Tears had begun to roll down Emma's face, and she felt humiliated and degraded.

Miranda scooted around to face her, smiling. "That's a modified chastity device. You should feel lucky, it's a super slim model that is barely visible under clothes. There are tiny holes in front for you to piss through, and I advise you hose it down when you do so that you don't get piss all over your pretty panties. That should stop you from rubbing that clit of yours in class, eh? It was expensive, but you know how my Daddy loves to throw money at me. Maybe now you'll have some idea why." Miranda's grin was damn near sadistic.

Miranda got up, leaving Emma unceremoniously on the floor. She started out the door, then stopped. "Oh, one more thing. Don't you even THINK about telling anyone."

Emma picked herself up and dusted off. A bit of exploration showed the device to be thoroughly locked in place, requiring some kind of key to take off. It covered her mound, other than the aforementioned holes. Sick with herself, she stumbled to class and sat down.

Not even twenty minutes into class Emma was further introduced to Miranda's game when she felt a strange sensation. It was coming from inside of her, inside of her pussy. She remembered the device now, the one shoved unceremoniously into her. A vibrator. Miranda must have it on remote. She looked up at Miranda, whom she had been avoiding since the bathroom, and saw her grinning like a jackal. The buzzing increased. It was thankfully silent, but she could feel it doing a number on her insides. At first it was unpleasant, but she could feel her body reacting, slickening and growing hot. She wanted to reach down and touch herself, play with herself, but she could not. Even if she dared, her fingers would only encounter the metal grate.

It was torture, plain and simple.

The rest of the day went like this, on and off, til she could barely stand it. Always, however, it ended, right before she could cum of the stimulation. She wanted nothing more than to grind her wet clit against something, anything, and reach orgasm. It was too much. And here she was, in the middle of class, too! Thankfully, the end of the school day brought her some respite, as the buzzing ceased as the day came to an end. Emma figured she was finally outside of it's range.

She should not have been so quick to assume, however. As she settled into her room to do her homework, the buzzing once again began. Whether Miranda had been giving her a false sense of security, or whether she had to find some way to amp the signal, Emma didn't know, but either way it was like the rug was pulled out beneath her. She wanted to break down and cry. Eventually, however, the buzzing fell silent, and she was able to sleep.

For awhile, anyway. Emma was awoken around two by the groan inside of her. She couldn't stop it, felt her body growing hot, wanting, wet. It carried on longer than it had before, and she reached down, trying to worm her fingers around the metal. She eventually just started pushing the whole metal plate in rocking motions against her pussy, trying to stimulate her clit with the pressure. The buzzing increased in strength, pulsing, gnawing at her insides, stimulating her internal structures, driving her wild. Then, in a great burst that surprised Emma to no end, she climaxed in a great shuddering jolt. She collapsed onto the bed, the vibe still buzzing inside her, sending tremors through her.

And there was no doubt that Miranda had intended it. Had made her orgasm. She felt at once humiliated and turned on. Miranda was toying with her, it was obvious... so why did she feel so excited? It made Emma feel a little ill to consider.

Emma's phone chimed at the same instance the vibration stopped. Meet me before school, same place.

Emma was allowed to sleep until morning, but as time drew nearer to the start of classes the buzzing slowly started to build again, leaving Emma struggling to walk straight and fidgeting whenever she had to sit or stand still for any length of time. It was incessant, but not to the same severity as it had been the night before. A small blessing.

Emma made her way to the bathroom and found Miranda perched on one of the sinks. She grinned as Emma entered. "Glad to see you could make it."

"As if I had a choice," Emma grumbled before she could catch herself.

"Hey! Don't get smart with me, or you'll never get that thing off!"

Emma immediately regretted her slow reaction time. "Please, Miranda, I'm really sorry, I am. Please, can you just take this off of me? I can't stand it!"

"Giving you trouble, is it?" Miranda teased.

"Please, please, please take it off"

"I want you to eat me out first"

Emma was taken aback by the bluntness of the demand. "If... that's what you want, Miranda" She hated to admit it to herself, but a part of her was eager - she had fantasized about Miranda's pussy for years. Emma approached carefully. She could feel her own wetness pooling against the metal, her own pussy already aroused by the vibe inside her and further ignited by the thought of Miranda.

Miranda hoisted up her skirt as Emma came closer, revealing her bare slit. Emma blushed and froze up for a second, then hesitantly made her way closer, kneeling down in front of the sink that Miranda sat on the edge on. Miranda impatiently grabbed a handful of Emma's hair and forced her head down onto her exposed pussy.

"Get on with it already," Miranda snapped.

Emma had until this point had few experiences with women, largely due to her generally avoiding announcing her lesbianism to the public. With care she began to lap at Miranda's pussy, then more vigorously as her tongue slid into the wetness, as the taste filled her mouth. Her hesitation vanished and she began to eagerly slide her tongue over Miranda's clit, then reaching up to slide her fingers into Miranda's dripping hole, curling her fingers to hit all the right spots. To Emma's increased arousal, Miranda began to moan and arch into her mouth.

Emma increased her efforts, relishing every moment, until Miranda let out a stilted gasp and bucked her hips into Emma's face. Emma smiled, but her bubble of bliss was popped as Miranda's hand came down and shoved harshly away, sending her sprawling onto the floor.

"Very good. I'm actually a little impressed. I mean, I knew you were a dirty slut, but wow," Miranda said, adjusting her skirt.

Emma ignored the insult. "I am glad I could make you happy, Miranda. Now could you take this off?"

"Take it off?" Miranda blinked, "I never said I would take it off."

Emma glared at her. "You said you would if I ate you out!"

"I never did," Miranda replied firmly, "I just said I wanted you to."

Emma fumed, embarrassed and angry for having been taken for a ride. "Take this off Miranda!"

"Watch your tone, slut, or I'll email that picture to your parents!"

Emma's mouth slammed shut. "I'm... sorry Miranda. Please don't."

"That's more like it," Miranda began, "Now, if you really want that off I might be willing to make a deal. I'm having a party this tomorrow night. I would like you to come. It will just be you, me, and a few girlfriends of mine. If you come, you have my word I'll take off the chastity belt and ditch the vibe. How's that sound?"

Emma knew that whatever Miranda had planned was not in her best interest. But she had no choice.

"Ok, I'll come."