Schoolgirls are Real Bitches

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They were so absorbed in the foot worship, ass slapping, and lewd slurping noises than they didn't hear the sound of a lockpick opening the door. There were a few clicks, and the door swung open. They didn't hear the slight gasp of the intruder as she took in the sight before her.

'OH MY ILIAS!!' shrieked a voice. 'What thefuck is going on, you perverts!!'

The dark elves froze, the shorter one rubbing the taller girl's ass while she had her fingers buried in her pucker with the man alternating between sucking each of their heels. He froze too, the shorter dark elf's heel in his mouth. They turned around slowly to see an angry dark elf teacher glaring at them.

They were in really deep trouble.

**********

The fat girl was sitting down on a chair completely starkers with two dark elf twins on either side of her. She was giggling like mad while they explored her body with poking fingers, tickling her every chance they got. She squealed and swung her hands around, trying to slap theirs away, but they were too quick for her. They always managed to get in a few tickles before her hands reached the spots where theirs had been. They were laughing too, enjoying the tickle torment they could unleash on their new bitch.

'Like this, you fat bitch?' asked one twin, using her hands to jiggle her belly folds.

'N-no-noHOHOHOHOHOHO!!' laughed the girl as both twins' hands probed and pinched her belly fat. 'Please stoHOHOHOHOHOHP!! I'll do anything, please don't tickle me! I beg you! I'm ticklish all over!'

The dark elves ignored her, prodding and teasing her belly harder than they had been and making her break out in giggles again. They rubbed her belly, grabbed the folds of fat hanging down to her pussy and pinched them between their fingers, making her break out in laughter again, and even pulled them away from her body while squeezing them. The fat girl almost killed herself laughing as she was poked, prodded, teased, and squeezed by the dark elves' merciless hands.

'P-pleHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEEESE!!' she giggled, feeling the dark elves' hands at her sides, poking into them. They sometimes went soft, then hard, ramming into her belly with the sort of force which tickled people to death. 'PLEHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHASE STAHP, I'LL DO ANYTHEHEHEHEHEHENG YOU WANTHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAH!!'

The dark elves smirked at each other at her strange language, and continued tickling their playtoy for so long she almost began crying with mirth. She couldn't even get on her knees to beg them to stop. She giggled and cried at the same time, her expression as she got tickled mercilessly by the two dark elves quite mirthful as she struggled to speak and laugh at the same time. She finally lost it as the dark elves dug their fingers into her fat belly and started flexing their fingers inwards and outwards, a bit like a tiger's claws, using her sensitivity to their advantage.

'MERCY, MISTRESS! MERCY!!' she bawled, unable to take the tickling anymore. 'PLEASE DOHOHOHOHON'T DO THIHIHIHIHIHIS!!' She struggled to draw in a breath, but it was quite impossible to do with the kind of tickling she was receiving. She laughed some more, her breath taken away as her belly was treated to the kind of merciless treatment only a dark elf could mete out. She gasped and took a breath as the dark elves raised their hands, wiggling their fingers in an unspoken threat, and then shoved them into her belly again, resuming the tickling. She grunted and then let her remaining breath out in a final plea of mercy. 'I'M BEGHIHIHIIHIHIHING YOU!! I CAN'T TAHEHEHEHEHEKE ANYMOHOHOHOHOHORE OF THIHIHIIS!! PLEASE DOHOHOOHON'T TICKLE ME!! I'LL BE YOURHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA SLAHEHEHEHEHVE FOR LIHAHAHAHAHAHAHAFE!!'

The dark elves paused in tormenting her, their hands moving off her belly and giving her some breathing space. She gasped and heaved, her fat belly and tits jiggling as she breathed in with her moment of respite, staring up at her mistresses with fear in her heart, and yet having a wide smile on her face from the tickling torment. The dark elves recognised it as the perfect submissive state a human could be in, having their minds broken in with laughter and pleasure all at once, and yet leaving them terrified enough in anticipation of another ruthless tickling.

'Do you mean that, slave?' asked one of them, running her hands over the girl's breasts and back, caressing her.

'Y-yes!' she squeaked. She yelped each time the dark elf's hands came close to her neck, belly or shoulders, but they didn't tickle her again. She shuddered in discomfort at the assault on her young, sensitive body. 'P-please!' She knew she sounded whiny and pathetic, but she simply could not stand the power of a tickle assault. 'I-I'll do anything for you! I'll bury my face in your cunt and arsehole, I'll suck your boobies until my tongue falls out, and I'll bring you tea, snacks, dinner, anything you want in a naked apron or just as I am! You can laugh at my fat, jiggly belly, my big unshapely ass when it bounces as I walk away from you, and you can mock my fat thighs and tell me to use liposuction on them for my birthday! But I'm begging you, please don't tickle me again, I just can't stand it! I'm begging you, I'll do anything else rather than endure the tickle torture you've inflicted on me for the past week! Please!'

Her begging was heartfelt and sincere. It almost melted the hearts of the two dark elves, since they loved nothing better than a compliant, servile bitch who would serve them and only them for the rest of their lives. But their training kicked in and reminded them to break in a slave completely and continue breaking them for the rest of their lives if they wanted to stay dominant.

'Okay,' said one of the twins. She took the fat girl's hands gently by the wrists and raised them up, placed them around her neck and gave her a hug. 'We'll be humiliating you just a little from now on if you're so sensitive to tickling, we had no idea. Isn't that right, sister?'

Her twin nodded, running her hands over the girl's bare back. 'Of course, sister. She'll be the perfect maidservant for us. Naked, servile, obedient, and willing to be used — what more could we ask for?' She allowed her to get off the chair and both the elves hugged her gently, their hard nipples brushing hers through their leather bras. Their asses and pussies rubbed against hers in their leather shorts.

'Oh, thank you! Thank you, you are wonderful!' babbled the girl, so relieved at being let off she didn't know or care what she was saying. She would say that the twins were the rulers of all the planets and had created the universe to submit to them if they asked her too. Her brain was halfway down the road to becoming a half-wit since she was a little too focused on avoiding being tickled again. She dropped to her hands and knees in front of them, crawling to their feet and planting several soft, submissive kisses on their calves and high heels. 'You two are goddesses, my goddesses, you're so kind and powerful! I will be serving you on my knees naked for the rest of my life, and I'll look forward to it each day! I'll be licking your soles and kissing your feet every single night of my worthless life as a servant to make sure you sleep well! I'll sleep in a dog basket at the foot of your royal beds to serve your feet as I was born to be! You can just ring a bell or snap your fingers to summon a bitch like me to lick your goddess feet! Please use me, abuse me and humiliate me in front of all your friends and family too, I know a fat piece of trash like me deserves it! I want to be used and humiliated by you, my goddesses, please hurt me and crush my heart like glass! I know I'm sensitive and I love having it used against me! Crush my spirit first, and then my bones under your superior feet, my goddesses! I LOVE YOU!!'

She bowed down with her face to the ground, her arms spread open in front of her and her fat ass up in the air, kissing the carpet near their shoes in an amazingly pathetic, yet devoted expression of servility to her queens. The dark elves looked at each other in amazement, then amusement, trying very hard not to laugh at this human's agreement to be used as a footstool or perhaps a natural shoe polish for their high heels when they came back with them covered in dirt. They whispered to each other for a while as they leaned down and picked the girl up from the floor, hugging her close and cooing in her ear.

The first twin grinned. 'There's only one thing left to do, then.'

The second smirked and rubbed her chin. 'What's that?'

The first pushed the girl away from her gently, and lifted her hands up by the fingers, showing the pair of handcuffs which had magically appeared on her wrists.

'Tickle her one last time to make sure her worthless mind is really broken,' grinned the first.

The fat girl's eyes went wide in panic. 'N-no, mistress, please, as your lowly slave, I implore you to think again before taking such an extreme step. You could break your slave in a way which can't be repaired, or maybe you could leave her in a lot of AGOHOHOHOHOHONYYYYY!!'

The first dark elf held her wrists firmly over her head, while the second began tickling her armpits. The girl laughed her ass off for the second time that day and what would be the seventh time that week. She had already been tickled senseless for three continuous days to have her mind broken in by these elves earlier, and the dark elves would do it every day to ensure their dominance over her. She laughed, giggled, screamed, and drew enough breath to howl for mercy and beg the dark elves to stop, but it didn't work. The dark elves tickled her sides, armpits, belly, neck, and every sensitive part of her they could find to ensure she was kept squealing.

The first dark elf started tickling her neck with both hands on either side. The girl giggled and laughed as she tried to tilt her neck from side to side and trap her hands, but it was useless. The second dark elf grabbed a couple of hooks hanging from the ceiling of the tickle torture dungeon which was being used to train this slut, and put them on the handcuffs, locking them around the steel.

'You were right, you fat slut,' said the first, pausing in tickling her left side. She stopped giggling for a while, but resumed again almost immediately since the second started tickling her armpits and a part of her upper arms. 'We actually want this to happen. We want you to be broken in a way which can't be repaired by humans and their psychological techniques, and we want you to be in agony.'

'The agony of being tickled nonstop,' said the second, moving her fingers up the girls sides to her armpits and wiggling them around there, and then abruptly swinging her arms to the sides of the girl's neck. Both of them tickled her neck and armpits alternatively. She wiggled her fat ass in the chair, cried out for mercy when they paused, begged to be humiliated by being forced to lick their heels in public with everyone laughing and taking pictures of her, and promised they would never have a more faithful or spineless and undignified slave than her to hurt and humiliate, perhaps even by being made to dry their naked bodies after a shower using her hair, or wipe dirt from their shoes with it before they left and after they came back. But it didn't stop the dark elves from tickling her to death once more.

The girl laughed, squirmed, and shook her body around trying to get away from them for half an hour of relentless tickling. By the time it was done, she was exhausted, half laughing and half crying from the pain of breathlessness and the feeling of being tickled all over. She gasped and heaved, spit dribbling from her open mouth onto the floor as she stayed on her hands and knees. She coughed and wiped her mouth with the back of her hand. The dark elves frowned.

'You'll be cleaning that too by slurping it up, you fat cunt,' said the first one, giving her a disgusted look. She and her twin turned around, showing their leather-clad asses to her bulging out of their outfits. They both spanked themselves, wiggling their butts sideways. 'Now kiss our asses through these pants and make out with them. It's all a fatass like you is good for, anyway.'

The girl gasped and drooled out some more spit on the floor, much to the dark elves' disgust, and nodded. 'Yes, Mistress,' she gasped, relived she was not going to be tickled again for a while, hopefully for longer than a day. She leaned forwards and started kissing the firm, shiny chocolate asses in front of her face even as she brought her hand to her big, wet cunt. She started rubbing herself discreetly, hoping no one would notice as she orgasmed by kissing these goddesses' perfect asses which they had been kind enough to give her the honour of putting her lips upon. She masturbated herself for a while, leaving light pecks all over the glorious asses in front of her.

'HEY!' said an angry voice. The second dark elf had noticed her rubbing her clit and pulling her pussy lips as she rubbed herself raw to those juicy asses in front of her. 'Fat twat is masturbating without permission! How many times to we have to train these cunts not to rub themselves before focusing on our pleasure first! It would be a disaster if they came and we didn't! Why don't these assholes understand anything!'

'It's all right, sister,' said the first, her denim-jeans clad ass shaking in the fat girl's face. 'She can frig herself if she likes, there's nothing wrong with that. She could even fuck herself in another way. Here.'

She raised her delicate foot and kicked off the heel, sliding it backwards to the girl. She pointed at it and snapped her fingers.

'Use the heel to fuck yourself, slave,' she commanded. 'And don't skimp on the French kisses for our gorgeous asses while you're at it.'

The girl took the heel reverently like it was a jewel and placed it on the ground, heel facing up. She leaned down and placed a gentle kiss on the sole, then lifted her head back up and continued kissing her mistresses' asses. She lifted her ass and lowered her fat cunt and jiggly booty on it, letting the heel male her cunt all the way down. She started bouncing her fat ass and pussy on the heel, moaning softly as she licked the leather jeans in front of her. She grunted and bounced her ass on it, the humiliation and pleasure finally getting to her.

Her orgasm was like a broken fountain malfunctioning in the middle of a display. She screamed out in to the first dark elf's ass as she came all over the heel, her squirt gushing out of her cunt and covering the sole and floor with it. She covered it with her juices, her head moving to the second twin and kissing her ass too. Her squirt covered part of the floor too, her head moving around the twins perfect globes as she came again and again with the humiliation and pleasure of being used. She covered their asses in warm kisses, her worshipful behaviour making them sigh in pleasure and even high-give each other in celebration. She continued in this way, leaving quick yet devoted kisses all over her princesses' buttocks and moaning at the pleasure assaulting her cunt.

When she was done, she sat back up on her knees and awaited further orders. The dark elves pointed at the drenched heel.

'Clean it, fat slut,' ordered the first, leaning into her sister and kissing her full on the lips. The dark elves began exchanging saliva with hot, wet kisses, their tongues entering each others' mouths.

The girl lowered her head to the floor and started licking the heel clean, even rubbing her face into the puddle on the floor and slurping up her own girlcum. She ran her tongue over every part of the heel, sucking on it and gagging a little as it hit the back of her throat, her lips getting wet at the squirt on the shoe. She continued licking the shoe clean, following her mistresses' orders on what part of the shoe to lick next or which portion to kiss with reverence. She finally got the whole shoe worshipped to her mistresses' liking, and smiled as they patted her head and praised her for being a good shoe-licking dirty slut. She felt a sense of pride in being under these goddesses' boots and cleaning them with her tongue like no other slave possibly could. She couldn't wait to have them order her to slurp each others' cum off the shoes again. Anything without tickling was fine with her.

'All right, slave, good job,' said the first one indifferently. 'Now come here and be our footstool while we kiss and make out a little. We're tired after such a long day ordering you around, so get to it. Arch your back, lie below us, and bend your head to the floor in your natural position at serving superior mamono. You know what your place will be as long as you live.'

The girl raised herself up on her hands and knees, shuffled closer to the twins, and bent her back forwards, giving them a curved footrest to rest their tired feet on. The dark elves placed their feet on her back and leaned into each other, kissing deeply and allowing their tongues and spit to mix properly. Some of it even dripped down on the girl's back. She didn't move or flinch, she just enjoyed the warm spit dribbling on her back as her goddesses made out with each other. She would've killed to see what they were doing and frig her fat clit again, but they needed her to be a footstool for now. And that's what she would be.

She lowered her head to the floor, her lips resting on the ground below her mistresses. She heard the sloppy sound of them making out and the spanks they were giving each other. She smiled and closed her eyes. She knew she was too much of a lowly slave to deserve to join in their dirtiness. She would gladly bring in another girl or guy to fuck them or join them, and she would gladly prep them if necessary by sucking the new partner's pussy lips or his fat cock and keeping her mistresses' lovers hard and ready, or wet and yielding. It was all she was good for.

'Use me so much I can't dream about anything else, mistresses,' she whispered, spreading her arms apart and prostrating for her queens as she went into a semi-doze with them making out noisily behind her back. She knew she was no good at helping them until it was by preparing a lover to bang their brains out. A smile crossed her face as she accepted her place.

It was below her mistresses, or at their feet, asses, pussies, and the ground they walked on with their immaculate feet. She would ensure all of them were licked clean of anything unnecessary each night. She could hardly wait for the upcoming one. Perhaps she could lick their boots like they were ice lollies, or beg for her dominas to insert their heels up her asshole. Either way, it could wait.

******************

The young man groaned as he lay on the table naked, a chastity belt preventing his erection as he struggled with it feebly. He tapped the lock on it, wishing his mistress would come down soon and undo it so he could cum while being used by her as usual. He wondered why he had to stay in this for so long, but he knew the real reason why even though she said it was to ensure he stayed faithful. It was to keep him horny and ready for any future fun times between him and his mistress. And to make sure he would never masturbate without permission again.

'Ara, ara,' said a soft, sultry voice, making him and his cock stiffen together. He winced as it pushed against his cage, the clinking sound of her anklets and bangles getting closer. 'Need release already, darling?'

A motherly dark elf with wide hips, a voluminous bust, and an ass resting on her hips which could crack coconuts appeared in the dim light before him. She was not just sexy to look at. Her voice, demeanour, attitude, and everything about her screamed pure sex. There was no one who wouldn't be aroused on seeing her. Apart from inanimate objects, gay men, and women who were straighter than an arrow. She strolled forwards, her hands on hips, looking at the man struggling to get off by using his fingers on the chastity belt as if it was his cock. She burst into loud laughter, her hands on her sides as she watched him struggle to jerk off in agony. She walked forwards, her hips swinging and her breasts jiggling in her shiny golden bikini bra, the matching thong covering a cameltoe which looked so fat and juicy it could be used on a barbecue. His cock stiffened again painfully on seeing this sexy goddess nearly naked in front of him, and he whimpered in agony. He couldn't stand much more of this. The thoughts of her kept him hard and ready all the time, barely letting him sleep or rest. And when she was in front of him, he couldn't focus on anything else but her juicy body in front of him which he rarely got to touch or taste at all. She would touch him in every place of his, including the secret ones and plunder his orifices in any way she could. She left him a gasping, wet mess every time she was done with him, and yet he wanted more. He rarely got it though, since she left the dungeon with him stuck in there, calling out to her behind her back and begging her to get one quick lick of her wet pussy before she went since he had never tasted her divine nectar. The only response he got was her ass shaking in that golden bikini bottom, or sometimes lacy and silky panties and thongs which she wore depending on her mood.