Schoolgirls are Real Bitches

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Is there something you need, darling?' she whispered, walking over to the table and taking his belted cock in her hand. She brushed her fingers over the lock. His cock pressed painfully against the cage, making him groan in agony.

'Please, mistress, I beg you,' he moaned, his dignity and pride forgotten at the prospect of having his cock permanently damaged by his state of arousal. 'I want you to release my cock, fuck my slutty ass, and make me cum. Please punish me for laying my eyes on your sexy, tight body in the classroom on that day, and make me pay for it. I can't bear the pain of this belt, Your Highness. If Your Majesty would just release me and then fuck my ass the way I deserve, I'll be repaying my debt to you of being a blue-ovarying tease to the other mamono in the class too whom I pretend to be above. I'm sorry I looked down on them, if you fuck my ass like you always do, I will always consider them my superiors.'

The dark elf licked her full, sensual lips. 'Very well, slave.' She bent down and undid the key of the chastity belt from a chain around her ankle, holding it up to his face tauntingly. He moaned as his cock swelled again, and she giggled. She put the key in the lock and unlocked his cock, pulling the two halves of the chastity belt apart. She placed the part covering his cock on the table where he was lying, and then pulled the part trapping his balls off. She placed it on the side and hugged him close, kissing his cheek and squeezing his ass. 'You know I'd love to be with you all the time, but that's not possible. And I don't want you cheating on me when I'm gone, even with your hand.' She reattached the key to her ankle, standing up and giving him a grin which made him rock hard instantly. Out of the chastity belt, his cock swelled to its full seven inches, making his owner's pussy wetter than a broken drainpipe. 'You ready to do this, dear?'

He nodded. 'As ready as I'll ever be, mistress.'

'Wonderful.' The dark elf took a strap-on harness and put her legs inside it, one after the other, placing the artificial cock on herself. The black strapon jutted out from her crotch, stiff and ready to break in a virgin pussy or asshole, like her slave's, although it hadn't been virgin since the last four days. She gave the cock a few strokes, mimicking a man jerking off. 'Can you lie down and put your legs up for me?'

He complied, lifting his legs up above his head and allowing her to rub the tip of the strapon on his exposed asshole. She pulled out a bottle of Astroglide from the drawers in the table, popped the top open, and poured a generous amount on her fingers. She started applying it on his asshole, penetrating his pucker deeply with her fingers. When it was sufficiently lubed up, she poured even more on the strapon, getting it completely slick on every inch. She rubbed it up and down like it was a real cock, admiring how it looked on her. When she felt it was ready, she held his legs above his head and prodded the tip against his ass, getting ready to impale him on it. She looked down at him.

'Do you like this cock, slave?' she asked, moving her hips a little as if fucking him. 'Do you want me to ram this big, thick dildo up your tight shitter? You like being on the receiving end, don't you?'

'Yes, mistress!' he gasped, feeling the dildo enter his ass partially. It didn't hurt, though, it just felt as if a new pleasure centre had gone off in his brain. 'Please fuck my ass with your huge , throbbing cock, I want to scream in pleasure as you pound me and make me your bitch! Please fuck me!'

The dark elf giggled at his eagerness. 'Very well, anal slut.'

Her cock found the entrance to his bumhole, and it slid in easily up to the first two inches. He grunted, feeling the same strange sensation of his ass being filled which she trained him to endure earlier, but now there was much more pleasure from it than before. He moaned loudly as her cock entered him completely, filling up his ass.

She started fucking him with slow, soft thrusts, stimulating his prostate and turning his dick into a hard rod sticking up straight from his crotch. He cried out as she reached down and began pumping his cock with a soft hand, giving him a gentle, reassuring smile. She gave his ass a few long, hard thrusts, filling it completely with her dick and owning him. He loved he sensation of being fucked in the ass with her thick plastic meat, enhanced with magic to make it feel real. He loved being under her and remaining the one to serve and submit to her. It just felt right. He couldn't explain why, but he knew.

Her thrusts grew harder and faster as she noticed his orgasm getting closer and his balls tightening. He cried out in a mixture of pleasure from the prostate massage and overstimulation from her stroking his stiff cock at the same time. Fireworks were going off in his body, starting at his thick meat and travelling all the way up to his brain and down to his toes. He was close, so close that if a bulb was plugged into him, it would explode from the heat. He struggled to thrust his hips and ass back at her, moaning at the enjoyment of a rod filling his asshole.

His orgasm struck him with the force of a truck. He almost screamed in the agony of a sensitive, overstimulated cock as she gave a final deep thrust into his ass and stayed there. Large, thick gobs of cum rushed up his shaft and exploded out of the tip, painting his chest and stomach. A little flew out of his tip and spattered over his own face, making him blink and flick his tongue out to remove it. She assisted him by dipping her fingers into the puddle of cum on his body and sticking it into his mouth, urging him to eat it to recycle his protein. He gurgled and gagged as he slurped down his own spunk, gulping it down into his stomach. He licked her fingers clean as directed and sucked on every one of them as she cleaned his chest and tummy. The spunk didn't taste that bad. A little salty, but otherwise quite creamy and rich. He wondered if he would be made to drink it regularly and if it was gay, but all those thoughts left him when she slowly pulled her cock out of his ass. Even the feeling of his ass being emptied was making his body quake and getting him hard again. He wondered exactly how sensitive these sessions were making him.

She smiled down at him gently as she eased her cock out of him. She tugged at the harness and let it fall to the floor. Lifting him up in her arms, she hugged him close to her soft breasts and patted his ass with both hands, rocking him from side to side as if putting him to sleep. She leaned forwards and kissed him on the mouth, singing a lullaby into his ear.

'Sleep, baby, sleep,' she whispered tenderly to him, patting his head. 'Thy mother tends the son's hard dick. You have nothing to worry about.'

***************

The two dark elves were kneeling behind their teacher, their faces very close to her large, round ass. There was a young man behind them, watching with wide eyes as he brought his hand to his cock and began stroking it to the sexy sight. The dark elves, one tall and one short, didn't seem to like this idea of compensating a teacher in this way for being caught with a fellow student training a slave illegally to serve them outside of the teachers' approval or knowledge, but it didn't seem like they had much choice. They looked up at their sensei distastefully.

'Ma'am, we know we did wrong by sneaking him into a forbidden classroom and training him without permission,' said the shorter one, brushing her hair back. 'But isn't this too much?'

'Yes!' said the taller one, wrinkling her nose at the musky scent coming from her teacher's ass with her face so close to it. 'You know, you could have something else — he's fairly well trained with a huge cock, and he knows exactly how to please his mamono overlords! You could share him with us!'

The teacher sighed and tapped her asshole with an index finger, ignoring her students' remonstrances.

'Quiet, hussies,' she said coolly. 'Rules are rules, and I won't break them again. Not since I was caught breaking them three years ago by the principal, and she turned me into her BDSM slut for a week.' She shuddered at the memory. 'Ropes, whips, chains, hot wax, contortionist proportions, wooden horses, canes, switches, bootlicking, ass licking, and the works. No way.' She slapped her own ass. 'And that's why you two sluts will be sucking my cunt lips for a month and kissing my ass, or else you'll be expelled for insubordination. Or maybe I could report you to the principal and have you two become her personal sex toy.' She grinned sadistically. 'Would you like that, cum slurping bitches?'

The dark elf students looked at each other and shuddered. The principal was infamous for breaking in any new slut she took in within a week, and then using them for extended times whenever she wanted. Whoever she chose was never the same again, or so it was said.

'Yes, ma'am,' said the shorter dark elf, humiliated and apologetic. She began kissing her teacher's ass on the right cheek, licking the smooth brown skin.

'It won't happen again, miss,' said the taller one, licking and kissing her left butt cheek and tasting the creamy coffee mixed with her skin. 'Your ass is so sexy and perfect.'

'And like dark chocolate mocha,' said the shorter one.

'Which we could eat all day and all night,' finished the taller one, her lips firmly pressed against that firm brown buttock.

'Good girls,' said the teacher, wiggling her ass at them. 'Make this stud watch as you eat my ass out the way it should be eaten. He can jerk off on my ass later and the three of you will lick it clean. Is that clear?'

'Yes, miss,' chanted three voices.

The young man groaned in pleasure as he started stroking his cock to the sexy sight of two hot bitches on their knees pleasuring a MILF's ass with their tongues. He was hard, ready, and about to blow at the sight of the three of them.

Schoolgirls were real bitches when it came to female domination. The only pleasurable thing anyone else got out of them was an orgasm ... when they felt like it.

And they rarely did.

The End