Schoolgirls' First Times

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Women differ in how much pressure they can stand on their clits. I can take a lot, Paige can take a bit and so can you. But for some women it's too much to press hard, so you have to learn for each one you are with. But always lick gently at first, then go harder gradually. Understand?"

Jess nods.

"Okay, get started."

Jess moves her mouth onto my pussy and licks my lips. "Mmm, that's nice," I say, encouraging her. She licks slowly and gently, as Mary has told her to, and I feel rather wonderful.

After a minute she dives deeper and licks into my pussy. I open my legs wide to let her in. She stabs her tongue into me deeply and I gasp, "Oh yes, lovely."

The enthusiasm of her tongue fucking makes up for her lack of experience, and I moan. That makes her speed up, and my moaning becomes louder.

"Now move to her clit," Mary whispers. Jess moves up and fishes around for it with her tongue. When she hits it, I cry out, "Oh, yes, right there, Jess." Her tongue laps at it gently.

"She's such a good student," I say to Mary. We smile at each other.

My excitement is building and my body writhes under Jess' tongue. She senses that and licks quicker and more firmly. "Oh, yes, Jess, yes," I cry. She licks steadily and I feel my climax approaching.

Closer and closer I get, and I'm almost there. "Okay, Jess, hard and fast now!" I demand. She licks madly, and soon it hits. "Ahhhh, yes, I'm cummminggggg!" She keeps licking and I shake and cum again.

Finally, I say, "Stop, that's enough."

Jess pulls off and looks at me. "Was that okay?" she asks. I giggle as I remember asking Mary that same question the first time I licked her yesterday.

"Oh, Jess, that was amazing for your first time. You are a natural pussy licker."

"I agree," Mary chimes in. "I'll give you a reference to anyone." We all giggle.

The others lie on either side of me and rest their heads on my little boobs. I wrap my arms around them and we melt into each other and doze off.

Surprise Visit

I am startled awake by Mary shouting, "Sally, what are you doing?"

I look down and see a trim forty-something woman naked at the foot of the bed, masturbating. She has smallish boobs and an ample bush. "You know very well what I'm doing, Mary."

"Yes, but why are you here?"

"Your mum asked me to look in on you, to make sure you have everything you need. Well, it sure looks like you do."

I whisper to Mary, "Who is that?"

"Sally is a friend of my mum," she whispers back.

Jess wakes. We all try to cover up.

"No! Don't hide. I want to see you," Sally barks.

She stops rubbing herself and walks to the side of the bed.

She takes Mary's hand and places it on my pussy. Then she places one of my hands on Jess's pussy and my other hand on Mary's pussy. We are all too shocked to object or resist.

Sally says, "That's better, girls. Now rub each other the way I know you've done before." We glance at each other nervously. "Well, get going." We start to rub. She goes to a nearby table. "Good girls, now keep at it. Make each other cum."

She returns to the foot of the bed with her phone. "Oh my, this video will keep me entertained for a long time." We are aghast and stop.

"Don't stop until you cum, girls!" Sally shouts. We are so shocked by her commanding tone that we resume our rubbing.

Sally is rubbing her mound with one hand and is holding her phone with the other. She moves in to get close-ups of our faces, boobs and pussies, then she steps back for an overall view.

I know that we have to cum, but the strangeness of the situation is inhibiting my excitement. I concentrate on seeing Sally rubbing her pussy, and that helps. I am starting to get excited from that and from Mary's rubbing.

I redouble my efforts to rub Mary and Jess, and soon I hear them moaning. It takes us a while to get there, but we finally cum. Mary is first, then Jess, then I finally let myself cum.

"Ah, good girls, I knew you could." Sally sets her phone down, plunges two fingers into her pussy and pinches her nipples, cumming soon afterwards. She staggers to a chair near the bed and flops onto it.

I take my hands off of the others, and Mary retrieves hers. We are so taken aback by what just happened that we can't speak or move. Finally, Sally says, "Well, Mary, I have heard you were a hot lezzie. Please introduce me to your lovely young friends."

Mary says, "Uh, this is Paige, and over there is Jess."

"And how did you entice these sweet young things here?"

"Paige came into my store for some things, and Jess is a friend of hers."

"Let me guess, you introduced these girls to the fine art of pussy licking, didn't you?"

Mary hesitates, then says, "Yes, yes I did. And I'm proud of it."

"Just as you should be. Well, Paige and Jess, I hope you enjoyed it."

I gag but clear my throat and say, "Um, yes I did. Mary is amazing."

"And you, Jess? Did these girls make you cum hard?"

I look at Jess and she's blushing with embarrassment and can't speak. I answer for her, "Yes, we made sure that she enjoyed herself."

"Well, good for you, Paige."

Mary asks Sally worriedly, "What are you going to do with the video of us?"

"Oh, I'm going to enjoy watching it, and also the still pictures of you before you woke up."

"You're not going to show them to anyone else, are you?"

"Oh, I don't know. I might keep them to myself if you girls do something for me."

"What?" Mary asks.

"Well I have one pussy and two nipples and together you girls have three mouths. What a lucky coincidence!" she says as she climbs onto the bed, squeezing between me and Jess.

We all look at each other in astonishment. Mary finally says, "I'll take pussy," and climbs between Sally's legs. I watch her start to lick and I hear Sally sigh. I look at Jess and we shrug at each other. We each take a nipple and lick away.

It doesn't take long for us to hear, "Ahhh, yes girls, I'm cumming." I release her nipple and I see Jess continue to lick. It looks like Jess is a natural lesbian after all.

Mary pulls her face up and says, "Well, Sally, was that good enough for you?"

"Oh, I suppose so. You girls will visit me from time to time, won't you?"

I look around, and we are all grinning. Mary says, "I think we have a deal."