Schoolgirls' First Times

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now she kisses my neck as she's fondling. My heart is throbbing and I'm panting. Her kisses reach my other boob. I drop my hand from her, my head flops back onto the sofa cushion and my body surrenders to her.

Her lips brush all over my boob, and I gasp as they touch my nipple. Suddenly she sucks my nipple into her mouth and licks it once. "Ohhhh," I cry.

She flicks my nipple every few seconds and continuously rolls my other nipple between her thumb and finger. I've never been so teased and excited. My nipples shoot bolts of lightning down to my clit just as a thunderclap bangs. My body shudders.

Now she lashes my nipple with her tongue and pulls and pinches my other nipple. I scream with a level of pleasure that I have never imagined. My body shakes uncontrollably; it's approaching a climax but can't quite get there. I am moaning constantly and rolling my head around.

She relents, pulling off of me. My heart beats wildly. When I can open my eyes, I see her beaming her magic smile at me.

"Let's finish you off in bed," she whispers. She helps me to my feet and we walk to her bedroom. She pulls back the covers and I climb in after tossing off my bikini.

Mary strips and spreads my legs to lie between them, her stomach on my pussy and her face at my boobs. She gently rubs her face over my boobs, and I feel my nipples spring to attention again. Her touch is heavenly.

She sucks each nipple gently, making them hard. Then she kisses lower, down my stomach. She spreads my legs wider with her hands and she plants butterfly kisses up and down each of my pussy lips. My body shivers with the soft excitement.

The kisses continue up and down, then she brushes my lips in the same pattern. She's building my feelings so lovingly. Then I feel her tongue lick them and I sigh.

After a minute she pushes her tongue between my lips and pokes it into my pussy. I groan as I feel my walls being caressed by her tongue. My passion kicks into a higher gear. She licks all around inside, then she moves up and sucks on my clit.

I moan, "Ohhhh," and she licks my clit, slowly at first, then faster. I'm climbing the peak and soon she's licking hard and fast and I lose control and start cumming. "Ahhhhhhhhh," I yell. She keeps licking until I scream, "Oh, Maryyyy."

She stops licking but keeps sucking on my clit. I feel it throb, even without direct contact. Finally, she pulls off and lies next to me, smiling. "How was that, Paige?"

I have to collect my breath before telling her, "Oh, Mary, that was the biggest climax of my life. Wow."

"I hope you liked it."

"Hell, yes!"

She rests her head on my little boob and lets me settle.

My First Time Giving

When I come to, I turn my head to Mary and say, "I want to make you feel good now."

"Don't let me stop you," she replies with a grin.

"I'm not sure what to do."

"Well do you remember what I did for you?"

"Um, sort of, but I wasn't thinking a lot, just enjoying it so much."

"Okay then, I'll tell you what to do. Rub lightly all over my boobs with your fingers." I put my hand on her and do as she's asked. I finger one boob then the other. "That's nice," she says.

"Gently pull my nipples." I do that. "Oh, yes, pull and twist." I hear her moan softly as I begin sharing her enjoyment. I keep it up and I see pleasure wash over her face. I smile, knowing that I'm starting out well.

After a minute, she says, "Now suck on a nipple." I lean down and take one into my mouth, sucking gently. I lick it slowly without her telling me to, figuring she'll like that. "Ahhh, yes, Paige, mmm."

I'm happy that she seems to be enjoying this. I pinch her other nipple a little harder, and she grunts, "Ah, yes." As my excitement increases, I lick and pinch harder and faster. I hear and feel her panting.

I go a bit mad and thrash her nipple hard and fast. She cries, "Oh, fuck, Paige." Her body shakes under me as she gasps. She pushes my mouth off of her boob.

"Oh, Paige, that was great. Now my pussy needs some licking." I move down between her legs and gaze at her pussy, which has small drops on the edges of her lips.

I try to remember what she did. I kiss along her lips, licking up the tasty drops of her juice. I slide my tongue between her lips for more. I lick all between her lips, savouring the deliciousness.

Having cleaned up her lips, I push my tongue into her pussy for even more. She moans again as I poke in and swirl around. She opens her legs wide for me. My excitement ignites and I respond by plunging my tongue deep into her pussy.

Mary is groaning constantly now, so I maintain the stabbing for a few minutes. She then cries out, "Suck my clit now, lick it." I lick up and find her little bud, then wrap my lips over it and suck.

My tongue slips out and licks it up and down. I feel it get hard. I hold my tongue tip still on it and feel it throb. She's panting and gasping. I lick it slowly again, then gradually speed up.

She's gurgling so I assume I'm doing this well. I suck her clit hard and lick it hard and fast. She screams and mashes her clit into my mouth. "Oh, Paige, I'm cumming, don't stop." I have no intention of stopping; I lick as hard and as fast as I can.

She shouts, "Oh, fuckkkkk. Ahhhhhh," as her body shudders. She then collapses, so I pull off her and look up her body to her face. Her head is rolled back and her eyes are closed. I move up, placing my face above hers and smiling.

When she opens her eyes, my smile broadens and I ask, "Was that okay?"

She takes a breath and replies, "Oh, Paige, you were fantastic. I'm going to keep you."

I giggle and say, "Oh good, I was hoping you would."

We cuddle for a while before my phone rings. Mum is asking when I'll be home, so I say, "In 20 minutes or so."

I kiss Mary and climb out of bed and find my bikini and clothes and get dressed.

Mary asks, "Do you have any friends that might like to learn?"

I think for a minute then say, "Well, my friend Emma has a sister Jess that I've had my eye on, but I've never dared to even flirt with her."

"What's she like?"

"She's just turned eighteen, and she's even shorter than I am. She's very shy, so I doubt that she has any experience."

"Well, you didn't before today, and you liked it, didn't you?"

"Oh, Mary, I loved it."

"So maybe she will love it, too. Does she like to swim?"

"Yes, I think so."

"Well, maybe tomorrow we won't have thunderstorms, and we can try to swim again. Can you invite her over?"

"Oh, I don't know."

"Try, please," Mary pleads.

"All right, I'll see."

"You'll come over tomorrow anyway, right?"

"Mmm, yes if I can. I think so."

"You'd better."

I smile and walk out. I don't walk home, I float a metre above the ground. My body is glowing.

Jess Comes Swimming

After dinner, I think about Mary's request to invite Jess over. I search on my phone and find a photo of her. She's cute with a lovely smile, green eyes, long red hair, pale skin and freckles. Her body is slim like mine, with boobs even smaller.

I remember Jess from drama club last term, but I'm not sure if she remembers me. I don't know how she will react to the invitation. But all she can do is say no, right? I take a deep breath and call her.

"Hello," she answers.

"Hi, is that Jess? This is Paige."

"Oh, hi, Paige!" she replies enthusiastically.

"You remember me?"

"Of course I do, we played sisters in the play, silly."

"Of course we did. How are you?"

"Pretty good, you?"

"Yeah, good here, too. Hey, I met someone cool this week at the fashion shop I went to. Mary's a little older, and her family is away. Her apartment block has a pool, and she's invited me over tomorrow to swim. Would you like to join us?"

"Wow, sounds cool, but I'll have to ask my mum. Hang on." I wait a few minutes for her to return. "Yeah, it's okay, but Mum wants to come with me and meet Mary."

"Great. I'm just going to wear my bikini under my shorts and shirt."

"Good idea."

I give her the address and tell her I'll figure out a time with Mary. After a few texts back and forth among us, we've agreed to 10:00.

I wake up Sunday morning and I'm so excited that I'll be seeing Mary again and I'm wondering how Jess will react to us. I have a big breakfast, then I text Mary to ask if I can come over a little early. She says it's fine.

I walk over at 9:30 and Mary greets me with a big kiss.

"I have to warn you, Mary, Jess' mum is driving her over, and she wants to meet you. I guess she wants to check you out."

"No worries, I'll put on a coverup to look innocent," she says with a grin. She goes back to her bedroom and returns with a girl-next-door look. "Will this do?"

"Perfect," I reply.

We get some juice and sit on the sofa and kiss and grope boobs a little. The intercom rings and Mary lets Jess and her mum in the entry door. She answers a knock at the unit door and we welcome them in.

"Hi, Jess, I'm glad you could come over," I say.

Mary says, "Well, Ms. Williams, I didn't know you were Jess' mum. What a surprise."

"Well, hello, I didn't know you were the Mary I know from the shop. If I'd known, I wouldn't have worried at all."

"Can I get you anything?"

"Oh no, I'm happy to leave Jess with you. I'm sure you will take good care of her."

"Of course, Ms.Williams, I'll return her as good as new, maybe better."

She giggles and says, "Well, you always take care of me at the shop, so I have no doubt. Bye, Jess."

"Bye, Mum."

Jess' mum leaves and Jess says to Mary, "Wow you know my mum?"

"Yes, Jess, she's a regular customer at Sophisticated Petites, where I work."

"Oh, okay."

I say, "Yeah, Mary knows all the mothers. My mum knows you, too, Mary."

Mary smiles. "Oh, from the shop?"

"Yes."

"Cool. Want a drink before we swim?" Mary asks Jess.

"No thanks," she replies.

"Okay then, girls, the pool awaits. Shall we?" Mary says to us as she takes off her shirt, revealing her tiny bikini top that covers her nipples but little else.

I take off my top and notice that Jess is looking back and forth at our boobs. I remember that my bikini top is almost as small as Mary's.

Mary has dropped her shorts and her bikini bottom is another tiny triangle, barely covering her pussy lips. I take my shorts off.

I look at Jess, and she hasn't moved. She's looking back and forth at us, her mouth hanging open a little. I wonder if she's attracted to us in the way we are to her. I hope so.

Mary says to Jess, "Well, aren't you coming in with us?"

Jess shakes herself out of her daze. "Uh, yeah." She takes off her top and shorts and we see her in a bikini not quite as scanty as ours, but still nicely revealing. I stare at her little boobs for a second.

Mary puts a lanyard on her wrist with a key and turns to the door. I see her bum totally exposed by her thong bottom and I start to get wet. I glance at Jess and she's also staring at Mary.

We go down to the pool. It's getting hotter, so it's nice to dive in and swim around. Jess does laps while Mary and I goof around, splashing each other. After a few minutes, Mary says, "Follow me." She gets out and walks to the spa pool, hits the button to turn the jets on, and steps in. I join her after she sits.

"This is nice, Mary," I tell her.

"Yes, it is. Wait, let me show you something." She goes to the other side, grabs the horizontal bar above the rim of the pool and lifts her legs out of the pool so that only her bum and upper thighs are underwater. She scoots around and lets herself sink, holding her weight with her arms.

"What are you doing, Mary?"

"Come close, Paige, and look where the jet is shooting." I go over and see that the jet is shooting right at her pussy.

"Oh wow, that must feel amazing."

"There's one over there for you."

I find the next jet, and position myself as Mary has done. She's starting to moan, trying to stifle it since we might be seen and heard. I wiggle around a bit to find the right place, but when I do, I cry out, "Oh, fuck."

"Nice, isn't it?" Mary asks.

"Nice isn't the word. This is fucking hot."

I look around to see if anyone is watching, but nobody else is in the pool area. I relax and let the jet pulse at my pussy. Mary and I are holding our moans in, just in case someone is watching from their window. My clit is being pounded by the jet, and I'm being forced to my orgasm.

Mary muffles a scream and I look and see her cumming. A second later mine hits and I scream as I cum, forgetting to muffle it. "Shhh," Mary hisses. I clamp my mouth shut and moan into it as my orgasm continues.

After a minute, I climb down and sit on the bench away from the jet. From behind me, I hear Jess say, "What are you doing?" I look up and see her standing and looking at us, well at Mary mainly because she's still on the jet, softly gasping.

"Um, a bit of fun, Jess, want to try it?" I ask.

"Okay, what does it do?" she asks.

"You'll see. Get in and stand here." I guide her in front of my jet. "Grab the bar and ease yourself down. That's it. Now stick your legs out like Mary has them."

Jess tries to get into position, but her arms are so short it's not working. Mary climbs down and says, "We'll help you, Jess. Just relax now, we'll put you into place."

"Paige, put your hand under her bum and support her." I am excited to do that and I comply, raising Jess up. Mary lifts Jess' legs out of the water and positions them. Then she stands aside Jess' head and holds her upper body.

"Okay, Paige, slowly lower her bum and get her into position." Mary is supporting her upper body, with one arm under her and the other lying across her boobs.

When I have Jess in place, she cries, "Oh, my God." I'm also feeling excited with her tight bum pressed onto my hand.

I see the spa jet shooting onto her pussy, remembering how it pounded on my clit. Jess is moaning loudly and I tell her to be quiet because people may hear. She tries to muffle her constant moans.

I notice that Mary has slid her upper hand onto Jess' little boob, caressing it. Her tiny nipple hardens and pokes through her bikini top. My pussy warms again at the sight.

Jess is screaming again, and I take my free hand and cover her mouth, careful to not cover her nose. She's vibrating my hand with her screams.

Jess shakes madly, cumming from the jet. We hold her firmly. Mary is pinching her hard little nipple. Her body thrashes up and down until it goes limp. We pull her away from the jet and back to the bench, holding her steady between us.

She is panting madly with her eyes closed. After a minute she opens her eyes and realises where she is. "Bloody hell!" she exclaims. "What just happened?"

Mary puts on an air of authority, "Well, Jess, it is my considered opinion that you just experienced an orgasm."

"Wow, so that's what it is. I've heard people say they are great, and now I know!"

"I believe you do, Jess."

I giggle at Mary's tone and Jess' reactions. "Haven't you had one before, Jess?" I ask. "Haven't you touched yourself down there?"

Jess says, "Well I have touched a bit, and it felt nice, but I didn't know how to make one of those happen."

Mary says, "It's time to continue the lesson inside, my young Jess." I giggle again. We help Jess walk back inside the unit, where Mary finds us each a towel. She strips before wiping herself down, and I take her cue and do the same. Jess shrugs and takes off her bikini and dries herself.

Now that we are naked and dry, Mary says, "Class continues in Mum's bedroom. She has a big bed."

Bedtime Fun

Mary leads the way, and we follow. "Jess, you get in the middle. Paige and I will show you just how good you can feel." Jess seems a bit shell-shocked but she climbs onto the bed.

Mary lies next to her on one side. "Paige, take the other side. Do what I do." I nod and complete the Jess sandwich.

She caresses Jess' little boob, circling her tiny nipple. I do the same. We tease Jess and she sighs. Mary's fingers close onto her nipple and rub it. I copy her move. We rub her nipples and Jess moans.

Jess' nipples get hard, and Mary pinches gently and pulls, so I do also. Jess starts writhing and she opens her legs a little. Mary now licks her boob, and I follow suit. Jess shakes her body and spreads her legs wider.

We suck and lick her tiny nipples. Jess gasps and her legs fly wide apart. We lick away and have her wiggling and bucking.

Mary glides a hand down and rubs Jess' mound, which has a little tuft of hair on it. I slide mine down, and as it meets Mary's hand, she moves her fingers onto Jess' pussy lips, giving me room on Jess' mound.

We are still licking her nipples as I feel Mary slide a finger into her pussy. I rub her mound and feel her clit start to grow. Jess lets out a loud cry. I lick her tiny hard nipple faster and rub her mound in circles, pressing harder.

Mary starts fucking Jess with her finger, and I rub even harder. Jess gasps and moans constantly. My tongue lashes her nipple hard and fast, and Mary seems to be doing the same. Mary fucks madly, and Jess screams, "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

We keep her cumming until she shouts, "Oh, stop, no more, please!" We pull off her and smile at her, watching her body pulse. Mary lies next to her again and cups her boob. I mirror her and we let Jess rest.

After a few minutes, Mary looks up at Jess and asks, "Well, Jess, how did you like that?"

"Oh, Mary, I've never felt anything like that. Thank you for showing me."

"My pleasure, Jess, or it will be soon. Move over, let me be in the middle." Mary and Jess exchange places. "Lick my pussy now, Paige, I'm so excited." I climb between her legs and plant my face on her pussy.

"Jess, I'll show you what Paige is doing. Come up here and straddle my face with your knees on either side of my face." Jess moves up. "Yes, that's good. Now lower yourself down."

Meanwhile, I'm tasting Mary. She got quite excited giving Jess her pleasure, and I'm lapping up the juice from her lips, then diving between them for more.

Jess cries out, and I can only imagine that Mary is licking her pussy now. That makes me go to work on Mary, stabbing my tongue into her pussy, fucking her steadily. Mary groans into Jess' pussy.

Jess cries, "Oh, fuck! Ahhhhhhh." I guess that she has been so aroused from our handwork on her that she is cumming again. I move up and suck on Mary's clit and lick it hard and fast. I stuff two fingers into her dripping pussy, plunging in and twisting them. I hear a muffled shout from Mary.

Jess climbs off and watches me lick away at Mary as I finger her. I suck hard and lick madly and soon Mary screams, "Ahhhh, Paige, I'm cumming, ohhhhhhh." I stop licking but keep sucking and I feel her body shake with aftershocks.

I pull off and lie next to Mary, who is panting. Jess is sitting, smiling, looking back and forth at both of us. "So, Jess," I say, "I told you this would be fun. Was I right?"

"Oh, Paige, my goodness, yes. I had no idea that we'd do anything like this and how much I'd love it."

I smile at her and at Mary. After Mary has recovered, she says to Jess, "It's time we taught you how to lick pussy." Yesterday, hearing that would have shocked Jess, but now she beams and says, "Oh, yes, please, I want to learn."

Mary says, "Okay, Paige hasn't cum, well not since the spa. So you can lick her. I'll move so she can be in the middle." We rearrange our bodies, and I'm lying on my back, spreading my legs wide. Jess gets between them and Mary sits next to her.

Mary instructs us, "Paige, hold your lips apart so Jess can see. Now, Jess, you can see her pussy, and it's nice to lick inside." I feel Mary's fingertip slide into my pussy.

"But actually, licking lips is a good place to start." Mary traces my lips with her finger which is now wet with my pussy juice. "When Paige gets really excited, then move to her clit, which is here." I feel Mary's finger on my clit.