All Comments on 'Schoolgirls Love to Fuck'

by SPARTAN047

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
BlindSubBoyBlindSubBoyalmost 7 years ago
Delightful

Thank you for sharing all these stories with us. As a blind fan, I adore the monster girl genre even if I can't see the pictures or read the encyclopedia.

If possible, I'd love to see a monster girl wedding, with lots of emphasis put on the process of hunting/picking/training he perfect husband. Do you perhaps offer commissions?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Eewwww, about the Foot Stuff. I couldn't even Read your story, This story SHOULD Have Been in the Fetish Category. I KNOW that Everyone has their Kinks, but So Much FOOT ACTION, is Not Everyone's Cup of Tea. A little, is fine, anything more FETISH Category. I Do Enjoy Dark Elf stories.

SPARTAN047SPARTAN047almost 7 years agoAuthor
BlindSubBoy

Sorry to hear that, friend. *hugs* I understand it must be really tough to do everyday stuff with that kind of problem. :(

I really love the encyclopedia and decided to create stories based on them after encouragement from a friend on the MGE Wiki. He deserves the thanks. ;)

I'm not very sure about the wedding kind, though I might make it with a shirohebi or unicorn if you're talking about a traditional one. I don't have any way to collect commission payments yet, and I haven't thought about whether I would start. I do take requests, however, but they're not a guarantee of being completed. If I start accepting commissions, I'll let you know, but it's not very likely.

The reason is that I do get good ideas from others, but I don't always implement them well in the story (IMO) unless I can myself get off from those kinks, so I will very likely take ideas and use them in my own way with different monster girls. If you have ideas, feel free to leave them here or send me an email, and I may be able to write them within a day if I like it. I have already done several stories on request, but I'm starting to feel it is affecting my writing and enthusiasm for the lore itself. I will continue to accept ideas, but implementation is another story.

Don't worry, the stories will keep cumming, especially dark elves, and in as many different ways as I know or have read. The stories are best and longest – like our cocks on reading MGE profiles – when I actually enjoy writing them in my own way, so I will most likely continue that way.

Cheers, and keep leaving your feedback. The idea of an MG wedding is cute, and one where the husband is trained would be quite funny (and normal). I'll think about that one, maybe with a dark elf or amazoness who kidnaps a childhood crush and makes him marry her and consummate it straightaway with lots of anal beads, vibrators, and Ilias knows what else.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSPARTAN047@SPARTAN047
386 Followers
Hate women, not interested in them. Met some sweet men, but I'm trans-only now. Cheers, and good reading. Happy writing as well if you're a writer. UPDATE on 15 Aug 2023, Tue 00:36:52 I no longer read or know much about MGE anymore since maybe 2017 or so, I'm trans and a fe...