Schoolgirls Love to Fuck

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'The key is the genitals, dear,' said the mother. 'Humans don't say "you've got him by the balls for nothing". You can punch a girl in the cunt too if you have to control them, it's just that they're harder to grab. As for these poor men ...'

She grabbed his balls and he winced, expecting pain. She didn't squeeze, though. He relaxed a little, and then cried out when her fingers dug into his sack once more, causing a jolt of excruciating pain to go through him. He gasped and wheezed, trying to gain his breath. The mother released him.

'Their balls and cock hang outside, so it's a piece of cake,' she finished. 'You can arouse them easily, and you can give them pain when they disobey you even quicker. Let me demonstrate, darling.'

She leaned forward to give his cock a kiss, and then grasped the shaft in one hand. She began stroking it up and down softly, covering the head with more kisses and licks without letting it enter her mouth. She let her other palm brush along his delicate sack, stroking them with an open hand. He moaned and began bucking his hips before long, his cock standing up like a flag at full mast.

'See? Pathetically easy,' said the mother, using her fingers to stroke the sides of his shaft. 'And now ...'

She moved her hand away from his ballsack and slapped it sharply. He screamed in pain and started moving his body back and forth, the cross shaking in the ground. His cock deflated a little but stayed hard, since the soft leather of her gloved hand was still teasing him. He groaned and looked at her with teary eyes, uttering a silent plea for her to stop hurting him.

'Well, you're in charge of his orgasms now, honey,' said the mother, returning to caress his balls and leaning in to give them a delicate kiss, her tongue flicking out against some of the wrinkles in them. 'But he seems to be getting less excited. This can't do. All these pathetic husbands must be kept very hard and horny in front of you, and even behind your back as you dress provocatively. Got it? You need to tease, torment, and train them to always beg you to cum before they do. You have to understand their needs and let them release, preferably inside you even if you're pregnant since it's a source of your energy. But anyway, about the lesson at hand ...'

She returned to stroking his cock back to full hardness, but this time, she used the other hand to keep digging into his balls and squeezing them. The sounds he uttered were a confusing conglomeration of screams, begging for mercy, asking them not to hurt him, and saying his ballsack would fall off with what they were doing. The mother didn't listen. While her child watched with wide eyes, she stroked his erection constantly with one hand and busted his poor, delicate balls with the other. She licked her lips and felt her drenched pussy under her panties as she heard his sweet screams of pain and the moans of arousal when she paused to rub his cock. She knew this would train him for ballbusting orgasms, and she could hardly wait for regular screams of pain and pleasure to fill her house.

The man was crying in pain as she gave his balls a final squeeze and ran her fingers up his cock, starting at the base and moving to the tip. Her hand caressed around the tip, and her palm rubbed the slit. He groaned and started spurting hot seed all over her gloves even as she squeezed his balls to milk them dry. Her hands worked in perfect rhythm on his genitals, stimulating his cock and hurting his poor balls. His screams had turned into groans of pain and some kicking when she twisted his sack or pinched a ball between her fingers. He didn't stop shooting though, however, and soon the ground was wet with his cum, as was the dark elf's gloves, upper arms, and shoulders. She brought her gloves to her mouth and started licking some of the cum, the taste making her mouth water.

'Come on, dear,' she said, holding her hands out to her daughter, who was biting her lip as she watched their new husband's pained orgasm. 'Taste your man's seed. It's potent, rich, and life-giving. This is what you'll have to be sucking out of him regularly - the right way, of course. Then you'll get to practice. Come on down.'

The young dark elf walked over to her mother from behind the cross and placed her hands on her knees, bending down. She stuck out her little pink tongue and licked a strand of spooge from one of her mother's gloves, and then moved on to the other and her shoulders. She was soon sucking all the sperm off her mother's soft upper arms licking her lips each time she swallowed that hot seed. It was delicious, no doubt. She couldn't wait to milk him next.

The man watched in tears as the daughter tasted him from her mother's arms, hoping they would be softer the next time. He couldn't stand another session of such intense pain. He would beg to suck their heels if they wouldn't hurt him again. It sounded like a fair deal.

The young dark elf licked the last drop of spunk from her mother's chin and ran her tongue all over her lips, tasting it inside her own mouth. She swallowed and gave a cute little burp, then giggled. She turned around and walked to the man, kneeling before him. She reached out and grabbed his cock, her gloves stroking the shaft.

'Good thinking, dear daughter,' said the mother, looking at a large drop of cum on her index finger and raising it to her mouth. She stuck it inside, sucking away the drop and licking her glove as if it had cake on it. Even sperm cake was enough for them. 'Let him know the terror of being under your hands and the duties he must perform. Milk him again as I showed you.

'Not again,' the man groaned. 'Please, my mistresses, my goddesses, I've got nothing else left. Please don't hurt me or make me cum again just yet. I'm begging you.'

The young dark elf paused in stroking his shaft, and then rose up to look him in the face. Just as he opened his mouth to say thank you, the daughter drove her knee into his crotch with enough force to make him give a silent scream, standing as still as a statue. She leaned up to him and grabbed his balls with a soft glove, rolling them around in her palm.

'Enough, you cunt-eating slave,' she said coldly, her other hand taking his cock and beginning to stroke him again. 'You haven't learned your place yet. A few more orgasms and ballbusting lessons will show you when to shut your mouth, which will be most of the time. You answer when we asked something, and you do what you're told. Got it?'

The man didn't respond. The dark elf daughter was about to crush his balls again in her hand when she remembered the knee to his crotch. She sighed and started kneading his testicles in her hand, jerking him off to full mast.

'Pathetic slave, so easy to control with those dangling cock and balls!'

The mother stepped back and smiled proudly as her daughter started testing her own femdom training against their new slave. Her daughter would not turn out to be a submissive little bitch, sucking cock on command or tonguing some trashy human whore's asshole filled with spooge for a living. She would be a powerful, dominant mamono, and that was all a dark elf parent needed. She didn't want to see mutations which turned her daughter into a subbie or watch her go down to pressure. She was looking forward to seeing her daughter take every aspect of this man's life into her hands.

Dark elves didn't bow or fight, they simply made others submit. Her daughter was on the way to that.

********************

Such was the life of any human who was hapless enough to be in a dark elf school. Those Fifty Shades of White Haired Bitches didn't just dominate others, they controlled, broke, and trained them to be on collars and leashes forever. They would be forever relegated to cooking, cleaning, and caring for their dark elf mistresses, and servicing all their sexual needs and furniture fetishes. Some of them had to put up with being sat on and having a brown, juicy ass on their face all the time, and others had to bow their heads to the ground while their backs and heads were used as footrests. They had to lick and kiss the shoes of their owners regularly to show respect, and soon it became an ingrained habit, where the slaves would lick and kiss any footwear of their mistresses they found, even when they were not being worn. Their morning routine started with several kisses on the dark elves' feet to wake them up, and they would put their shoes on for them and kiss those too, licking the straps clean. Night ended the opposite way, with the slaves worshipping the shoes as their mistresses sat on the bed filing their nails, and then removing their footwear and helping them into bed. They would moisten their lips and kiss their mistresses' feet and toes, licking on the soles to soothe them and keep them soft. That was a routine which never changed.

Don't get them wrong, though. Dark elves love to fuck. Just not always in the way you'd think they do. Fucking you up is a lot more pleasurable to them.

Schoolgirls love to fuck with your head even more. And you had no other choice but to let them.

12