All Comments on 'Schools and the Second Ch. 02'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
drycreeksdrycreeksover 4 years ago
OMG UR KILLING ME

I swear ur killing me every story keeps getting better n better. U leave us hanging. N now i will wake up early every morn lookkng for the next part till u post the next addition to this story. Thank u so much i love the Iron Crowbar. PLS keep them coming.

ju8streadingju8streadingover 4 years ago

i hope the crowbar shoots those assholes

fuzzy94fuzzy94over 4 years ago
NEED A CROWBAR BEAT DOWN SEGMENT ...

What a cliffhanger moment ... IC must drive faster, Melina drops from the ceiling, SOMETHING PLEASE ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
400 Hundred Years Ago

I can see we are about to witness a gunfight or a crowbar beatdown, preferably a beatdown.

WhatsupCologneWhatsupCologneover 4 years ago
Don't them ever learn?!

First congrats again and again for your IC stories! As mentioned by many others loving and hating the cliffhangers. God, never feeling so impatient! ...:)

Now, seemed like in real life, people don't change behaviour/convictions/attitudes easily. Nor learn against their belief systems. But, it's time for so many bad crowd to get an undforgettable lesson. Like, the rogue BAU cell, like Bettina and other journalist, like Senator Russell. When will they be hold accountable for their crimes?

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooterover 4 years ago
Rover is after Troy

Rover mentioned Commander Troy twice when attempting to steal Evans. He is unlawfully detained and kidnapping Laura. This is directly targeting Commander Troy. Rover will cease to exist. Poof.

Bettina clued in Troy with the DFAC allusion. I'd guess he's heading to his home to protect the kids. Better yet, mobilize the TCPD.

Now the word is out that Bettina is under investigation for treason. KXTC will also go down. It's about damn time. ...but they'll never stop. It's part of the swamp.

Funny how all this favors our struggle nationally politically. Great job pointing out the incongruities!

Well done. Powerful stuff!

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanover 4 years agoAuthor
next chapter submitted

The next chapter of the story has been submitted. Because of the proximity to Christmas, I don't know what the timetable will be for its publication, so be patient.

Thanks for the comments, both here and in emails to me. Yes, this is a 'thought provoking' story, but please don't get too heated in the comments. Thanks.

hpinghpingover 4 years ago
Rovers insane???

I think that Rovers has just gone mad. Kidnapping Laura and a few others to cover his tracks as he is presumable behind the "indoctrination" of the shooter, presumable also responsible for the web-page is an act of gross stupidity and insanity.

He thinks he can get away with it because he is a FBI-agent, but even those can not do this in the way they have done it. I hope he will be on the receiving end of a blow with a red IC, while the others get "neutralized" by IC2 and Laura.

AffecteffectAffecteffectover 4 years ago
Rovers

It looks like Rovers wants everyone out of the room so he can execute the perp and make some bullshit story about him attempting escape. That way their Manchurian candidate will tell no tales.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I see not only a Red Crowbar beat-down but also -

some "so called" "FBI BAU Agents" getting MUCH MORE than just a beat-down! Can they be thrown over the edge of the Grand Canyon? Hopefully at the 5300' deep part. And NO - a fall will not hurt you. It's that sudden stop at the bottom that will stunt your growth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Bravo for storytelling

Looks like there will be 3 dead BAU officers as the Rovers Brothers get taken down by Crowbar and company.

Ravey19Ravey19about 2 years ago

Where's Melina? Surely she knows what's going on!

chytownchytown6 months ago

*****Good read. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...