Schrödinger's Hot Tub

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RonEhrs
RonEhrs
163 Followers

"But you knew damn well I was looking. And I knew it sure as hell was a big deal for me, even if it wasn't for you. And damn, you were hot. Which made it even harder to pretend that I wasn't paying any attention."

"If it makes you feel any better," Chloe said, "it was a big deal for me. I couldn't believe I had come up with this idea and had gotten myself into this situation. I mean it was just a spur-of-the-moment thought when I saw the cover of the hot tub. I never had been in one before, and I had always wanted to try it. But getting naked with you? I wasn't thinking ahead like that.

"When I went back to the bedroom to get my robe and change, and the reality of what I had just done hit me, I was pretty much freaking out. I didn't know if I could go through with it at all, only that would have made a total mess out of everything.

"I had to make a kind of a script for myself and rehearse it in my mind. I even practiced taking off my robe. And even with all that, when I got out to the hot tub, I still wasn't sure I was going to be able to go through with it.

"The thing was, once I was naked, everything changed. I don't know, I felt...freed up, somehow? Suddenly I realized it felt really good being naked for you. I wanted you to see me naked, and I loved that you couldn't take your eyes off me. You were trying to pretend otherwise, but it was obvious.

"It wasn't that I wasn't nervous or anything. My nips were totally sticking out. But it was okay. I wanted you to see everything. And then, of course, I wanted to see you naked too. That's why I turned and waited to see you take your robe off -- that and I wanted to give you a full-on naked view of me."

I was trying to figure out if I should feel better after she told me all this. I guess I was relieved that she had been as nervous as I was, that I wasn't just some hopeless stick-in-the-mud. Of course, now I was playing that whole scene in my mind again, remembering how sexy she had looked even though I wasn't supposed to be paying attention. It was seriously distracting, but fortunately I managed to keep jogging at a steady pace.

"The thing is," Chloe continued, "I wasn't thinking about sex then. I mean it was definitely sexy, but it was more about just breaking through that wall between us where we weren't talking about anything. I knew something needed to change if the weekend wasn't going to be a complete dud.

"We did end up talking after that, so it worked, sort of. Later, when I came to your room and asked if I could get into bed with you, it still wasn't about sex -- or at least not mainly about sex. I just wanted to continue being with you, and to be close to you.

"I know I woke up a couple of times in the night and we talked for a few minutes and then I fell asleep again. I don't remember exactly what we said, but I think it was important. And then later on I turned over facing you and we ended up naked together. But I think it was about trying to connect after all those years apart. That's why I wasn't trying to fuck you or anything when we woke up in the morning.

"It was when we were at Wayne's Landing, and walking around holding hands holding each other, that's when it began to change for me. I mean, we were having a great time and I don't think either of us was putting any special thought into the fact that we were holding hands like that, but I realized I had never had that feeling before, being with someone that I wanted to hold hands with all the time and just be with. Isn't that what it's supposed to be like on one of those rom-com dates?

"I'm not sure I knew what to do with the feeling right then, but I'm pretty sure that's what started everything else."

"You're right," I said. "I was feeling the same way, even though I was trying not to think about it too much. It was confusing, sure, but I loved it, and I didn't want it to stop."

Chloe was silent for a while. We were still jogging, not needing to say anything.

Eventually, she broke the silence. "You know, I'm really glad we finally talked about all this. I didn't know what you were thinking of me and the things I did. I worried that you might think I was some kind of total slut or something, who just went around getting naked all the time and wanted to visit you just to fuck you. It wasn't that way at all.

"Everything happened because I wanted to connect with you again, for us to have that kind of closeness we had when all we had was each other, and that I hadn't felt with anyone else since. I never expected it to turn out this way, and I was as surprised and freaked out by the way things happened as you were. I know you think you were the one who was uptight the whole time, but it wasn't just you. I couldn't believe I was doing those things either."

We had almost gotten back to our starting point by now. I was feeling a kind of peace settling in for me, and for both of us.

* * *

When we got back home, I was ready for us to hit the shower, but Chloe said, "Let's just get our clothes off and hit the hot tub."

The hot tub felt great, especially for relaxing our sore legs. At the same time, we were feeling an endorphin high from running. We grabbed each other and hugged and were just smiling like crazy.

We hadn't bothered to get our robes, but Chloe spotted a giant towel I had folded up in the corner -- one of those oversized towels for sunbathing.

She grabbed the towel and unfolded it and walked out to the grass in the backyard. "Hey, Zach! Come on out here." She laid the towel out on the ground. "I've never had sex outdoors before. Here's our chance, while we're still pumped from our run."

We still hadn't had a chance to dry off, but that didn't matter. She was already lying down on the towel, and I quickly way down beside her and began sucking on her nipples and playing with her pussy. "Come on," she said, "I'm already plenty horny. I just want you to fuck me right now."

I got up over her between her legs and we began fucking. In a way, it felt like an extension of our running. We had all that endorphin-fueled energy and just wanted to fuck hard and fast.

We managed to go longer than I expected, and when we were done and I rolled off beside her, we were both exhausted.

Chloe managed to get up first, and pulled me up. "Let's head to the bedroom and take a nap," she said. "We can't fall asleep out here or we'll end up sunburned."

We headed to the bedroom and fell asleep almost immediately.

* * *

We hadn't gotten that much sleep last night, so we were out for a while. By the time we woke up, it was late afternoon.

We were feeling good, but also feeling hungry. We hadn't eaten since breakfast.

"Hey," Chloe said, "what about us going back to Nino's? It's close by, and I love their pizza."

We got dressed and walked the two and a half blocks to Nino's. The place was already starting to get crowded, but we managed to get a table without having to wait. We ordered a large pizza and a couple of beers and just relaxed, eating pizza and drinking beer and listening to the sounds of the people all around us.

It was nice that we had had a chance to talk so many things out during our run. We hadn't figured out all the answers yet, but somehow I was feeling better.

* * *

When we got back to the house, Chloe went to the kitchen and found the half bottle of wine that was left from last night. She got a couple of glasses and brought everything out to the hot tub.

When she was done, we went back to the bedroom and put on our robes and came back. We took off our robes and climbed into the hot tub and sat there with our bodies rubbing up against each other.

"It's been quite a day, hasn't it?" said Chloe. "I loved that we got to talk about everything while we were jogging. I got to tell you a lot of things that I had been worrying about. And I got a chance to learn more about what you were thinking. Do you think we came up with any answers?"

"I don't know," I said. "It seems like things stay complicated even if they feel really good."

"I'm glad we got to fuck out on the lawn in broad daylight. Getting to fuck outdoors in all that bright light, I felt like I was totally exposed, like there was no way of knowing if anyone was watching us. I didn't think about going there during the tour last night. Of course, it would've been dark then, so it wouldn't have been the same thing. It would've been just another dark room."

"I loved it," I said. "It was the perfect way to end up a long jog. And yeah, it did have that whole sense of maybe someone is watching? There's something extra sexy about that. I'm not sure if that idea should me off, it sounds kind of kinky when I say it -- but hell, some people might think a brother and sister fucking was kinky."

Chloe laughed.

We clicked our wine glasses and then sat there, looking out at the evening.

After a little while, Chloe said, "Hey, we still have the other half of that joint left. We might as well smoke it now."

She got the flowerpot we had been using as an ashtray and got out the remaining half joint. She lit it, took a hit, and passed to me. We each managed to get about four hits before it was done.

We both sat there, feeling the effects come on. It was at least as strong as any pot I had smoked before.

Finally, Chloe started talking. "I can't believe... Everything has changed so much. I came here hoping to find something, but I never expected any of this. It's beautiful, but it's also...overwhelming. I guess I feel confused sometimes.

"Why is it that the only happiness I've found in love is in falling in love with someone I'm not supposed to fall in love with at all? But then I look at you, and how you look at me, and it all falls into place. I can't believe how happy I am, but I guess I'm still not sure it's okay for me to be happy. Is it?"

She turned and faced me. "What I want right now is for you to hold me and to tell me everything will be all right, and that everything we've found with each other this weekend is real. I love you, and I just want to know that it's okay for me to love you this way and this much."

I hugged her. "It is okay," I said, "I love you too, even though it's not really supposed to work this way."

I leaned my head down and began kissing and nibbling at the base of her neck. Then I started kissing my way down from her neck towards her breasts. She was still sitting there, but she opened her legs so I could kneel down between them and start sucking on her nipples. I could feel her responding almost as if she was getting some kind of electric charge from me sucking on her nipples, and I didn't want to stop. My face was underwater at this point, and I was switching from one nipple to the other, not really paying attention to anything else.

Suddenly I felt Chloe's hands on the side of my head pulling me up. "Hey, I love that, but I don't want you to drown. I mean suppose you weren't paying attention and drowned, and the police came, and I had to tell them that my brother drowned sucking on my nipples, probably because he was too stoned to realize he needed to breathe? It would not go well.

"I think it's time for us to get out of the hot tub." She climbed out of the hot tub and went over to a chair where she had put the towel from the afternoon. She took the towel and led the way into the living room.

* * *

Chloe laid the towel down on the carpet in front of the fireplace. "Go ahead and light the fire in the fireplace. That will help warm us up."

I turned on the gas jet and put a few more logs in the fireplace. Very quickly, we had a nice warm fire going that gave us all the light we needed.

We sat down there in front of the fire, letting it warm us and dry us off. Pretty soon we were feeling toasty.

Chloe said, "I have something I want to do. Lie down here on the towel."

I lay down, wondering what she had in mind.

She raised one knee over me and straddled me. Then she began moving upward towards my face. "I want to try sitting on your face, and see how it feels having you eat me that way."

She moved her pussy down on my face, with her bush rubbing up against my nose. I began sucking on her mound and lips, and then running my tongue all around and up and down between her lips. I could feel my face getting wet with her juice as she rubbed against me. When I got to the bottom of her pussy, I stuck my tongue in and played with her and sucked on her and felt her pushing down against me.

"That feels really sexy, Zach. Did you ever think you would have your sister rubbing her pussy in your face like this?"

"I love it," I said. "Did you ever think you would have your brother eating your pussy while you sat on his face in front of a fire?"

I kept eating her, and watching her body towering above me in the light from the fire while I felt her hips begin to shake against me. "I'm coming, I'm coming. Don't stop!"

I kept on sucking on her and playing with her and felt her hips moving faster and faster against me until eventually her body relaxed.

She stopped and raised herself up to turn herself around, facing in the other direction. Then she settled her pussy back down on my face. From this position, I was able to keep going down from her pussy and kiss and lick my way down her taint. "Oh wow, I didn't realize how sensitive I was there. That feels really sexy. Keep going!"

I kept moving until I got to her ass. I pulled her cheeks open and started kissing and licking the insides of her ass cheeks, circling down 'til I got to her rosebud. I began running my tongue back and forth and all around it and sucking it between my lips while I played with it some more with my tongue.

"Oh my God, that's amazing! That's so hot! And so kinky!" She leaned forward and started kissing and licking my cock and balls, and then took my cock in her mouth and began sucking on me.

It was like we had created this loop between us, joining our bodies into one. The pot was definitely adding a new dimension to it. I felt like we were floating somewhere through the cosmos as this strange sexual entity, drifting through time and space together.

I have no idea how long we went that way, but eventually Chloe got up and turned around again. This time, she took my cock in her hand and guided it into her pussy. "I want your cock inside me again. That's the best thing of all."

She rode me slowly, leaning down so I could suck on her nipples for a while, and then rising back up to ride me some more.

We might've been able to do that all night, but eventually I wanted more. I moved and turned us over so I was on top. "I want to fuck you now, really fuck you. I want to feel both of us fucking as hard as we can!"

I leaned down and sucked on her nipples and then started fucking her faster and harder. I felt her hips starting to smash up against me as we sped up our rhythm. I felt my balls and my cock starting to tighten up. "I'm coming for you, Chloe! I'm shooting it all for you!"

"I'm coming too! Fuck me as hard as you can! Fuck me as deep as you can! I want it all!"

We were both pounding against each other in an orgasm that was fierce and intense, but was being echoed in some cosmic space at the same time. It felt both primal and eternal, and I felt almost lost in time.

When we were done, I lay on top of Chloe for a while, and then rolled off and lay beside her, trying to assimilate everything that had just happened.

* * *

After a while, I heard Chloe's voice, "I think we need to move on to the bedroom, don't you?"

We got up, and I followed Chloe to the bedroom. We got into bed and hugged and kissed each other.

Then I began kissing Chloe all over. I kissed her face and her neck, and then I started kissing my way down to her breasts and sucking on her nipples. Then I kissed my way out, kissing her underarms and then her upper arms down to the elbow on each side.

I kissed my way back to her breasts and nipples, and then started kissing my way down all around her stomach. I began kissing all around her bush, rubbing my face in it and licking the hair and playing with it with my tongue. Chloe was moaning gently, and I felt her whole body responding.

I moved down to her mound and began sucking on it and playing with it with my tongue and sucking gently on her clit. Then I took her lips between mine and kissed and sucked my way down and then began running my tongue between them and tasting her and feeling her and licking her. I was sticking my tongue inside her and playing with her and feeling her hips beginning to move.

Then I started kissing my way along each thigh, moving from one to the other. I wanted to kiss all of her. I kept moving down and to always kissing the tops of her feet and then the soles of her feet.

Then I began kissing my way back up to her pussy and then to her breasts and nipples and then back up to her neck and her face.

"I love you, Chloe. I love all of you."

She began kissing me and holding me tight. "I love you Zach, I love you so much."

We just held each other tight, feeling our bodies together.

Then Chloe moved her head down and began sucking on my cock again until I got hard. "Get on top of me again," she said. "I don't care if you come, I just want you inside me. I want us together like that."

I got on top of her and she spread her legs and I entered her. It felt beautiful being inside her again and having her flesh wrapped around me again. We didn't need to do anything more. We had done everything we needed.

* * *

SUNDAY -- NEW NEIGHBOR?

Sunday afternoon, Chloe had packed her suitcase and was ready to take it out to her car and head back to her apartment.

There was something on my mind, and I couldn't tell what to do about it. Should I tell her? I knew it was a bad idea. But I also knew that not telling her was wrong too. Did I really want to let the perfect opportunity slip away? And not even tell her about it? If she did find out later that I had new neighbors, that would be it. She would never forgive me for keeping it secret.

Finally, I said to her, "You know, I was talking to the couple in the house next door the other week. They're older and have been thinking about moving to Florida, and they were talking about wanting to rent out their house. They haven't done anything about listing it yet. They probably wouldn't want to move until the fall, maybe late October or so.

"You may not have noticed it with all the trees and shrubs. It's a little smaller than my place, only one bathroom, so the rent should be not too bad. Plus, if they knew you were my sister, they might rent it even cheaper because they'd know it was in good hands and they wouldn't have to worry about it.

"Anyhow, you wouldn't need to do anything about it right now, but you could keep it in mind. I don't know how it would work for you in terms of the commute to your job. Or if you'd even like the idea. But I wanted to mention it to you."

Chloe smiled. "I guess it's something to think about. I'd probably have to spend a bunch of weekends here to learn about the neighborhood and check out the commute and all that. Think you can handle my being around that much?

"Actually, it might work out pretty well. They just assigned me to a team at work which is supposed to design a whole new line of high-end, sexy -- but also kind of slutty -- lingerie. I can bring some samples with me and wear them around the house over the weekend, and you can give me feedback. You know, you can be kind of my personal lingerie consultant. Sounds like a win-win to me.

"Even better, you could take pictures of me in some of the outfits and then post them to your Facebook page. You know, with the caption: 'My sister works for a clothing design company. Here are some of the outfits she's been working on. So proud of my Sis. #hotsis' I bet the people in your office would love that."

RonEhrs
RonEhrs
163 Followers