Schrödinger's Hot Tub

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* * *

The thing is, I knew once she started spending weekends here, she would be asking why she shouldn't just move in with me. Why pay extra rent when we would be spending all our nights together anyway?

As if she didn't know the answer. An incestorium for the ages? The sniggering talk of the neighborhood? Tour buses driving by to gawk? Police cars with flashing lights surrounding the house?

Yes, we were going to be fucking no matter what, but...

At other moments I would ask myself, what purpose would it really serve to have her rent an extra house? Spending all that extra money and adding on all the inconvenience of dealing with a pointless empty place?

Implausible deniability? Not so much for our parents, their judgment had stopped mattering to us anyway. Maybe just for the workplace or people we met? Maybe for me? It's not so much that people would automatically ask questions about siblings sharing a house, but the way we act with each other, it wouldn't take long for them to start wondering.

But hey, nothing's been decided yet, however inevitable you may think it looks. I'm still in control, right?

©2024 -- Ron Ehrs