Schrute Farms: A Ghost Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hooking his arms behind Pam's legs, Obediah push her legs up and apart allowing him the perfect angle to penetrate her as deeply as he could, causing Pam to groan satisfying encouragement to her ghost lover as she felt herself violated repeatedly with long hard strokes.

Jim watched fascinated, using the ghostly woman more as a fleshlight as he pleasured himself in sight of the vision of Pam before him.

"That's it," Incarnata moaned, "take me how you want me. Use me." And between her pants she encouraged him to go harder. "Don't be afraid," she whispered, "I won't break, a woman likes to feel a man's passion."

And so the female spirit taught Jim how to be a better lover as the male spirit showed him just how Pam would respond to a good hard fucking.

The mousy receptionist grunted and whined and allowed herself to revel in the feel of a true hard fucking while her soon to be fiance watched.

"Oh fuck me, fuck me harder," she cried out, "Show me what I'm meant for..."

And even as she spoke Jim had picked up his own pace and force to match that of Obediah taking Pam.

"Pull my hair," Incarnata whined as she felt Jim beginning to show his true desires, "Don't be afraid, make me arch back onto you..." He easily did as instructed with his long arms reaching forward and gripping a handful of the blonde hair and messing the neat bun. Gripping and pulling back, forcing Incarnata's head back while her long neck stretched, making her scream out "Yessss! Just like that."

Pam's squeals and moans were becoming constant, and Jim's thrusting became erratic as both Dunder Miflin employees approached their release.

Pam felt her stomach tighten as she began to fall over the edge of pleasure and with effort opened her eyes and glanced to Jim in the mirror. And when their eyes locked, all the energy and desire gave way and both exploded in their respective climaxes, Jim with his ghostly lover, and Pam with hers, but both lovers looking at and enjoying the sight of the other's release.

....

Jim woke with a start as the sunlight poured into their suite at the Schrute Farms Bed and Breakfast. He lay naked beside his equally undressed girlfriend Pam, a bit confused, not remembering undressing, or anything that happened after his conversation with Dwight.

As Pam opened her eyes she smiled at Jim and rolled on her side looking at him. "I had the craziest dream," she smiled.

"Oh?" he asked, always amused to listen to Pam's dreams. "What did you dream about?"

"Well I was laying in bed and felt someone touching me, I thought it was you, but then it was a ghost, and..."

"So you cheated on me with a ghost," Jim deadpanned, "nice."

"No," she buried her face, "It wasn't like that, you had a ghost of your own, but it looked like Angela, I don't know."

"So you fucked a ghost and I fucked Angela," Jim laughed, "Seems I got the worse end of that."

"No," Pam tried to explain, "no, your woman was a ghost too. It seemed so real."

But even as she said it Jim happened a glance at the mirror on their dresser and saw the image of Obediah fucking Incarnata in the other room. But he blinked and it was gone.

Jim chuckled and shook his head, "We've talked about this Beasley, there's no such thing as ghosts."

12