Science Station Tango 1: Reporting

Story Info
Things aren't going well at the science station on Tango.
7.9k words
4.6
3.4k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Time Stamp: 12:02:43 -- 12 May 2456 (Earth Local Time)

From: Dr. Maximillian D. Payne, MD, PhD

Project Helix Lead Researcher

Science Station Tango-1

To: General Beauregard T. Langford

Special Projects and Operations Unit

United Earth Defense Force

FTL Dispatch follows:

General Langford,

Tomorrow, at approximately 28:00 local time, we will begin decanting Version 8.2, Revision G, of the Helix soldiers. As always, I will keep you informed of our progress via faster than light dispatch.

After a thorough investigation into the unfortunate mass suicide of the Revision F subjects, we believe we have isolated the cause. Careful analysis of the Revision F subjects' brain chemistries just after the incident showed extraordinarily low levels of cortisol. We revised the Revision G serum with the necessary genetic payload to modify the subjects brain chemistry parameters. We have high confidence this modification will preventing future mission failure from so severely negatively impacting the subjects' morale, motivation, and self-esteem while retaining the desired aggression traits.

We continue to work on the unintended side effect of the accelerated tissue growth and repair factors causing greatly enlarged reproductive organs in addition to the desired increase in stamina and the enlargement and strengthening of bone structure and muscle tissue. I am hopeful that our alterations to the Revision G serum will finally eliminate the problem.

Sincerely,

Dr. Max Payne, MD, PhD

.

.

.

Time Stamp: 06:28:15 -- 14 May 2456 (Earth Local Time)

From: Dr. Maximillian D. Payne, MD, PhD

Project Helix Lead Researcher

Science Station Tango-1

To: General Beauregard T. Langford

Special Projects and Operations Unit

United Earth Defense Force

FTL Dispatch follows:

General,

I am pleased to report that we have successfully decanted the 12 subjects of version 8.2, Revision G. They are magnificent! Perhaps our finest subjects yet!

The ten males range in height from 195 to 208 cm, and mass between 118 and 138 kg, earth normal gravity. The two females are equally impressive, standing 184 and 191 cm and massing 109 and 114 kg respectively, eng.

We still must run our standard battery of tests, but I am extremely pleased with the initial appearance of their bone and muscle density. Unfortunately, we've still had no success in controlling the size of the Helix subjects' reproductive organs. The males' penises and the females' breasts are at least as large as the Revision F subjects, if not slightly larger. Though we haven't inspected them, we assume the females' vaginas are enlarged in proportion as well, just as with the Revision F subjects.

We are investigating our continued failure to control the size of the subjects reproductive organs, but we believe their continued enlargement despite our inclusion of an androgen blocker in the Revision G serum is likely the result of the change in the growth hormone we are using to facilitate rapid muscle growth and healing. We have not yet taken accurate measurements, but one of the decanting staff estimated the males' flaccid penis lengths ranged from 230 to 305 mm.

We will obtain accurate measurements in the coming days, but I think it is obvious to all that both the males and females of Revision G are at least as well-endowed as the subjects of Revision F, if not slightly more so. I wish to restate, General, that I am fully aware of the cost of designing pressurized combat armor. Rest assured we will continue to work on the problem so that the UEDF does not have to invest in specialized armor to accommodate the Helix males' genitalia and the females' breasts, though if the Helix subjects continue to increase in size and muscle development, new armor may be required in any case.

With great enthusiasm,

Dr. Max Payne, MD, PhD

.

.

.

Time Stamp: 18:02:52 -- 15 May 2456 (Earth Local Time)

From: Dr. Maximillian D. Payne, MD, PhD

Project Helix Lead Researcher

Science Station Tango-1

To: General Beauregard T. Langford

Special Projects and Operations Unit

United Earth Defense Force

FTL Dispatch follows:

General,

We have completed our series of baseline medical tests. The subjects of Revision G are simply a wonder. Not only has this group of subjects set a new standard for bone and muscle density, but they have also recorded an impressive score for testosterone, dopamine, endorphin, and epinephrine production. Additionally, their heart and lung efficiency, and their blood oxygenation levels, are off the scale. The Helix subjects should have exceptional stamina in all manner of physical activity.

Soon we will begin physical testing to determine the limit of their physiology. I have high hopes for these subjects, General, and I expect you will be very pleased with their performance.

Respectively,

Dr. Max Payne, MD, PhD

.

.

.

Time Stamp: 02:14:08 -- 22 May 2456 (Earth Local Time)

From: Dr. Maximillian D. Payne, MD, PhD

Project Helix Lead Researcher

Science Station Tango-1

To: General Beauregard T. Langford

Special Projects and Operations Unit

United Earth Defense Force

FTL Dispatch follows:

My Dear General Langford,

I have just completed my review of the empirical performance numbers from the subjects of Revision G. I am attaching the complete test results for your inspection, but to summarize... even in Tango's 1.2 eng, all twelve subjects far exceed all required minimum performance parameters. In short, even with Tango's higher gravity, Revision G subjects are faster and stronger in every measure than even the finest athletes of a decade ago.

I am aware of the urgent need for the success of the Helix project to turn the tide on Harker's World, but as my team has been working without pause for over 100 days, I am giving the entire staff two days rest to celebrate our success. Upon our return to work, we will begin the psychological testing, but all indications at this time are positive. No subject has shown any resentment to following orders, and though the subjects tend toward stoicism, they are far more personable than any of the previous subjects.

I expect to have good news to report in a few days.

Enthusiastically,

Dr. Max Payne, MD, PhD

.

.

.

Time Stamp: 23:42:28 -- 24 May 2456 (Earth Local Time)

From: Dr. Maximillian D. Payne, MD, PhD

Project Helix Lead Researcher

Science Station Tango-1

To: General Beauregard T. Langford

Special Projects and Operations Unit

United Earth Defense Force

FTL Dispatch follows:

General Langford,

It is my unfortunate duty to report there has been an incident.

Attached find the disciplinary report for Sgt. Robert T. Williams and MSgt. Douglass R. Gibbon, the medical report for Elsa Grambling, and a receipt for payment for damages and restitution.

Sgts. Williams and Gibbon, part of the station's security force, broke protocol by escorting male subject number eight, referred to by the station's staff as M8, into Gelacan. There they took M8 to a local bar, the Wounded Crow. During their time at the establishment, Sgts. Williams and Gibbon introduced M8 to alcohol in an attempt to intoxicate him. M8's much high metabolism prevented his intoxication though Williams and Gibbon themselves, unfortunately, became intoxicated to the point that they experienced several severe lapses in judgement.

By reviewing security footage of the event, it has been determined that Ms. Grambling, a local prostitute going by the professional name Pussy Galore, in apparent reference to and old video, and of notable repute for her self-aggrandizing sexual exploits, propositioned subject M8 for services. MSgt. Gibbon warned Ms. Grambling that M8 had a "horse cock" and that "you couldn't handle him." Ms. Grambling apparently felt the need to defend her reputation, causing her to repeatedly demanded to see M8's genitalia for herself, loudly stating multiple times some slight variation of "there's no cock I can't handle," and "there's no man alive I can't out fuck."

The bar became quite demonstrative with their demand to discover if Ms. Grambling could in fact "handle his (M8's) cock," and bets were offered. Unfortunately, in their intoxicated state, Sgts. Williams and Gibbon accepted all bets at 5 to 1 odds that M8 would "out fuck" Ms. Grambling even though M8 was still a virgin.

Ms. Grambling then proceeded to publicly strip both herself and M8 before performing aggressive fellatio on him. After M8 ejaculated into Ms. Grambling's mouth, she attempted to accept his penis into her vagina. At this point it becomes difficult to determine what was exactly said and by whom due to the background noise of loud cheering, and accounts differ, but all are in agreement that Williams or Gibbon told M8 to "wreck her fucking pussy" as Ms. Grambling instructed M8 on the finer aspects of male/female intercourse by telling him to "shove that big fucking cock into my pussy and fuck me hard."

M8 then proceeded to have prolonged and energetic intercourse with Ms. Grambling. Ms. Grambling quickly realized that she'd overestimated her abilities and that she couldn't, in fact, fully receive M8's penis into her vagina, and began crying out that "your (M8's) cock is so fucking big," that "your big fucking cock is ripping my fucking pussy apart," and that "my pussy can't handle your big fucking cock." Unfortunately for all concerned, her cries for aid and for M8 to cease their copulation were mistaken by all members in the bar as excitement and pleasure on Ms. Grambling's part, and they urged M8 to continue vigorously copulating with Ms. Grambling while claiming she was enjoying it.

Perhaps fortunately, Ms. Grambling soon appeared to lapse into a semi-euphoric state similar to drunkenness. With the cessation of Ms. Grambling's cries and the beginning of her moaning, M8 copulated vigorously with Ms. Grambling for approximately forty-eight minutes as the bar patrons continued to cheer him on in a manner better suited to an athletic event.

When Gelacan security arrived, M8 offered no resistance and was charged with no crime as everyone present stated that Ms. Grambling had initiated contact and demanded M8 fornicate with her. Ms. Grambling's injuries are non-life threating, though her stomach was pumped to remove approximately 50ml of semen as a precaution, and her vagina and cervix will require nano-surgery to repair. Ms. Grambling has agreed to press no charges if immediately paid the sum of 1.5 million Tango Standard Credits, the equivalent of approximately 50,000 Earth Standard Credits, and all her medical expenses are paid by the station.

I have agreed to all her demands and paid the initial expenses out of our operating budget. I am attaching a formal request for full reimbursement by the UEDF. As Sgts. Williams and Gibbon are UEDF members assigned to the station by the UEDF, I feel it is the responsibility of the UEDF to cover these unexpected and unnecessary expenses.

Sgts. Williams and Gibbon are confined to the station until the arrival of Bountiful, at which time they will be placed aboard the supply vessel for return to Earth.

Regretfully,

Dr. Max Payne, MD, PhD

.

.

.

Time Stamp: 00:08:39 -- 26 May 2456 (Earth Local Time)

From: Dr. Maximillian D. Payne, MD, PhD

Project Helix Lead Researcher

Science Station Tango-1

To: General Beauregard T. Langford

Special Projects and Operations Unit

United Earth Defense Force

FTL Dispatch follows:

General,

The unfortunate incident that occurred Earth Standard Date 23 May has revealed an unexpected, and previously unknown aspect of the Helix soldiers' physiology. It appears that the Helix males' semen acts like a natural irritant on human skin, causing a tingling sensation that one staff member claimed felt like being tickled with a feather.

Additionally, careful study of the compounds contained in the Helix subjects' semen revealed extremely high levels of an unknown compound that is chemically similar to endorphins. We have isolated the compound for study, but we hypothesize this compound is responsible for tingling sensation on the skin, and when ingested, the compound may act in a manner similar to naturally occurring endorphins. As Ms. Grambling's ingested a large quantity of M8's semen, that may explain her apparent lapse into euphoria and her lack of severe pain during the sex act. Our team is investigating if this compound can be of any use in a combat situation.

On another matter, it seems that M8 has informed the rest of the Revision G males that their penises have a function other than the elimination of liquid waste. He is also propositioning all the female staff members for sexual favors. Our staff phycologist is counseling M8 on acceptable behavior.

Respectfully,

Dr. Max Payne, MD, PhD

.

.

.

Time Stamp: 17:22:59 -- 8 June 2456 (Earth Local Time)

From: Dr. Maximillian D. Payne, MD, PhD

Project Helix Lead Researcher

Science Station Tango-1

To: General Beauregard T. Langford

Special Projects and Operations Unit

United Earth Defense Force

FTL Dispatch follows:

General,

Attached find my second formal request for reimbursement. The reimbursement request is for the repair of the shower area used by the Helix subjects. I have authorized payment for the repairs from our operating budget, but as we have not yet received reimbursement for the ESD 23 May incident, this additional expense, if not reimbursed, will create a serious shortfall in our operating budget.

There is no security footage available of the incident, but extensive interviews of all personnel involved has given us a relatively clear picture of how the damage occurred. The damage to the shower area is the direct result of the ESD 23 May incident and thus I believe it is the responsibility of the UEDF to reimburse our station for these unexpected and unnecessary expenses.

On ESD 7 June, M8 and F2 engaged in sexual intercourse in the Helix subject's shower area. The copulating became very energetic and violent, and continued with ever increasing intensity for approximately four hours. One brief attempt was made to intervene, but when the security team member who attempted to stop M8 and F2's fornication was disarmed, and his electroprod was used by F2 to stimulate not only her vagina and breasts, but also M8's nipples, penis, and scrotum during the sex act to facilitate their orgasms, the security supervisor made the decision to keep his men back and allow the two Helix subjects to continue their fornicating uninterrupted until such time as they ceased their coitus of their own accord.

The security member in question, Pvt. Brennan Alderman, is recovering in medical from multiple contusions and lacerations, along with a broken wrist and finger, injuries received when F2 threw Pvt. Alderman across the room in her orgasmic throes when the Pvt. used his electroprod in an attempted to stop M8 and F2's fornication to prevent further damage to the shower area.

Damage to the shower area includes, but is not limited to, ripping of all but three showerheads from walls, one section of severely cracked tile resulting from a particularly violent stint of fellation as M8 held F2's head against the wall while he thrust forcefully, and a large damaged areas on two walls, with the accompanying broken tiles, as the result of prolonged and vigorous copulation with F2 pinned to the wall by M8.

Despite the damage, the incident was informative. Considering the reported violence and enthusiasm of M8 and F2's copulation, and the length of time it continued, Revision G shows outstanding endurance, resistance to injury, and physical strength.

To prevent another such incident, I have ordered the two females to be housed separately from the males.

Please approve my two reimbursement requests at your earliest convenience.

Thank you,

Dr. Max Payne, MD, PhD

.

.

.

Time Stamp: 16:20:46 -- 12 June 2456 (Earth Local Time)

From: Dr. Maximillian D. Payne, MD, PhD

Project Helix Lead Researcher

Science Station Tango-1

To: General Beauregard T. Langford

Special Projects and Operations Unit

United Earth Defense Force

FTL Dispatch follows:

General Langford,

I must protest the quality of the security forces assigned to the station. After another incident of gross insubordination by a member of the UEDF security detail, Cpl. Terrence L. Miller is recovering in our medical facility.

Against direct orders to avoid sexual contact with the Helix subjects, Cpl. Miller performed cunnilingus on F1, resulting in F1 breaking his nose by holding his face to her vagina while thrusting violently. Even with his broken nose, Cpl. Miller then engaging F1 in intercourse. To Cpl. Miller's credit, he copulated with F1 long enough, and with enough enthusiasm, even with his broken nose, to cause F1 to orgasm a second time. Unfortunately for Cpl. Miller, they were copulating in the missionary position at the time of F1's orgasm and, despite Cpl. Miller's impressive size and apparent strength, F1 fractured four of Cpl. Miller's ribs as she squeezed him during her orgasmic throes. In addition, during said orgasmic throes, Cpl. Miller's penis became damage when the violence of F1's thrusting ruptured one of the corpora cavernosa in Cpl. Miller's penis, resulting in his penis becoming badly misshapen. Cpl. Miller's injuries are not life threatening and our surgeon has repaired the damage to his penis. Prognosis is good that Cpl. Miller will regain full use of his penis in time.

During my post incident interview with Cpl. Miller, I learned that Cpl. Miller is more generously endowed that most men, has a surprisingly high opinion of his ability to copulate, and wanted to test himself against one of the Helix females. Cpl. Miller also reported that, "her pussy was unlike any pussy I'd ever fucked before... and I've fucked a lot of pussy. It was incredible! She was so tight, and I'd never been so horny, or my cock so hard, in all my life! I may get busted all the way back to private for this, but even if I am, I made that bitch come twice, and it was worth it."

I have instructed the staff to take fluid samples from F1 and F2's vaginas for study. Due to Cpl. Miller's ability to continue with the sex act even after his broken nose, and his total disregard for his personal safety, there may a compound in the females' vagina secretion that is analogous to the compound found in males' semen that deadened his pain while simultaneously heightening his arousal.