Science Station Tango 1: Reporting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While I admire Cpl. Miller's enthusiasm and eagerness to prove himself, his methods and actions cannot be tolerated. Attached, find Cpl. Miller's disciplinary report.

Unhappily,

Dr. Max Payne, MD, PhD

.

.

.

Time Stamp: 08:02:33 -- 26 June 2456 (Earth Local Time)

From: Dr. Maximillian D. Payne, MD, PhD

Project Helix Lead Researcher

Science Station Tango-1

To: General Beauregard T. Langford

Special Projects and Operations Unit

United Earth Defense Force

FTL Dispatch follows:

General Langford,

I believe your dispatch of ESD 23 June to be ignorant and condescending. I would like to remind you, General, that we had no protocol issues with the Helix subjects until two members of the UEDF security force introduced M8 to sex. As the security force is not under my direct command and ultimately reports to you, attributing the current situation to me is, I am certain, nothing more than blame shifting.

I would further like to remind you that my team and I warned you repeatedly against demanding the Helix subjects be so competitive and goal driven, even to the exclusion of their own self-preservation. While such motivation may be useful in combat situations, as we stated in our objections, that motivation can also manifest itself in unexpected ways. Just as we witnessed the mass suicide of the Revision F subject when faced with failing to accomplish an assigned goal, we are now observing that competitiveness in the Revision G subjects by the Helix subjects turning all their energies to sexual pursuits. It is abundantly clear that each of the Helix subjects is comparing his or her sexual performance to that of his or her peers. This competitiveness and desire to win is driving the subjects to prove which of them can copulate with the most vigor and for the greatest length of time.

All attempts to suppress their sex drives has failed due to the subjects' resistance to drug and chemical attack, which I will remind you, is another of the requirements of the Helix subjects.

Considering the lack of progress with the Revision G subjects, I again suggest terminating testing on Revision G and move directly to Revision H. Please approve my request for funding to have a settlement constructed on Brevally-Sampo Island in preparation for Revision G relocation.

With respect,

Dr. Max Payne, MD, PhD

.

.

.

Time Stamp: 00:14:43 -- 8 July 2456 (Earth Local Time)

From: Dr. Maximillian D. Payne, MD, PhD

Project Helix Lead Researcher

Science Station Tango-1

To: General Beauregard T. Langford

Special Projects and Operations Unit

United Earth Defense Force

FTL Dispatch follows:

General Langford,

I must insist that you approve my funding request to construct a resettlement facility for Helix Subjects 8.2, Revision G. The situation at the station is rapidly becoming untenable.

Yesterday, all twelve Revision G subjects engaged in prolonged fornication in the dining room, rendering the room unusable until it can be decontaminated and repaired. During the more than six-hours of intense copulation, all the windows were broken, the tables smashed, and several holes were punctured in the walls as the direct result of the violence of the Helix subjects' coitus. Additionally, the Helix subjects used the serving tables as sex aids by exploiting the prepared foodstuffs available on the tables in their sexual activities and engaging in repeated and fierce fornication on the tables themselves until the tables, and their integrated heating and cooling units, were damaged beyond repair.

Further, we hypothesize that the Revision G's subjects sweat likely contains some unknown pheromone that, when sexually aroused, caused uncontrollable arousal in all members of the staff that were tasked with monitoring the sexual activity of the Helix subjects. If our hypothesis is correct, that would explain the mass sexual misconduct of some 20 individuals of the station's staff. All members involved in the misconduct were given verbal warnings, but no official disciplinary action was deemed necessary. As we are unsure of the long-term effects of the newly hypothesized pheromone, I have ordered continued monitoring of the twenty subjects affected.

Before the decontamination of the cafeteria began, I instructed that all the bodily fluids be collected for further study. In all, over 500ml of combined perspiration, semen, and vaginal fluids, were obtained. Decontamination of the cafeteria is ongoing. Once complete decontamination of the room with disinfectant and high-pressure steam is achieved, the windows and walls will be repaired, and the repainting of the walls and ceiling can begin.

Replacement furniture has been ordered, but estimated delivery by the quartermaster is 18 to 24 Earth Standard Weeks. The food service tables will take longer at 36 to 48 ESW. The lack of ability to serve hot meals will be a serious blow to staff morale, though the kitchen staff is working diligently to devise a method to serve the staff without the use of the heated and cooled tables.

In closing, I again urge you, General, to approve my request for funding to resettle the Revision G subjects to Island Brevally-Sampo before any more damage to the station occurs. I also ask, General, that you please approve all my reimbursement requests. Tango-1 is now operating with a serious deficit. The repeated need to repair unexpected and unnecessary damage to the station is beginning to negatively impact our ability to continue our research. Further, staff morale is starting to suffer due to the unrepaired damage to the facility and because of the necessity of restricting or eliminating some previously provided services due to financial constraints.

Urgently,

Dr. Max Payne, MD, PhD

.

.

.

Time Stamp: 02:46:18 -- 14 July 2456 (Earth Local Time)

From: Dr. Maximillian D. Payne, MD, PhD

Project Helix Lead Researcher

Science Station Tango-1

To: General Beauregard T. Langford

Special Projects and Operations Unit

United Earth Defense Force

FTL Dispatch follows:

General Langford, you sir, can suck my big fat dick! If you don't like how I'm running this station, then you can drag your lard ass way the hell out here and run it yourself! And another thing... if you don't approve my request to resettle Helix Subjects 8.2, Revision G, to that fucking island where they can fuck themselves into fucking oblivion for all I fucking care, then you can go fuck yourself because I can't be responsible for the continued operation of Tango-1.

Because of the incident in the cafeteria, the male and female subject were being kept in separate wings of the station. I'd ordered a storage room in the mechanical wing converted into a sleeping area to keep the two female subjects as far from the male subjects as possible, and placed them on different schedules so that the male and female subjects did not come into contact with each other.

That arrangement was effective until this morning when F1 and F2, in an apparent fit of sexual frustration, began eating each other's pussy and scissoring. Did I mention that their temporary quarters are in the mechanical wing, next to the air handling equipment?

According to a witness, during one of their violent scissoring sessions, F1 had F2 pinned against the glass wall and was fucking her pussy with her own when the glass shattered, causing them to fall into the courtyard outside. Three staff members reported witnessing them fucking before breaking of the glass, and that F1 and F2 continued aggressively fucking each other outside their room in the landscaping bed ringing the courtyard, less than a meter from the fresh air intake for the station, without pause or hesitation.

The staff members entreated F1 and F2 to stop their activities, but they were ignored. When the three staff members realized they were being overcome by the Helix pheromone, they disengaged and attempted to contact security for assistance. Unfortunately, not realizing what was happening, the three women entered the station. Unable to contact security, Tabitha Munson managed to give me a partial report, as disjointed as it was, before she succumbed to pheromone intoxication and joined her two companions in a three-way lez-fest. By the time I realized what was happening and tried to reach a member of maintenance to close off the intake, the Helix pheromone was already well dispersed throughout the station and it was too late to stop its spread.

My genetics lab is at the opposite end of the station from where F1 and F2 are still probably fucking their brains out, but now Alicia and I have become intoxicated as well. Alicia is under my desk right now, sucking my cock like a good little whore, and as soon as I send this dispatch to you, I'm going to fuck that bitch's pussy like it's never been fucked before. I warned you something like this might happen, but you decided I was exaggerating or incompetent, and now because of your ineptitude, the entire staff is fucking their brains out with whomever is closest to hand, and there is going to come and pussy juice all over the fucking place.

This mess is on you, you limp dicked motherfucker. Now this bitch swallowing my cock needs her pussy royally fucked, so in closing...

Fuck you,

Max

.

.

.

Time Stamp: 13:02:00 -- 14 July 2456 (Earth Local Time)

From: Dr. Maximillian D. Payne, MD, PhD

Project Helix Lead Researcher

Science Station Tango-1

To: General Beauregard T. Langford

Special Projects and Operations Unit

United Earth Defense Force

FTL Dispatch follows:

General Langford,

I wish to apologize for the insubordinate tone of my previous dispatch. At the time I was suffering intoxication from the Helix pheromone as result of the incident described in said dispatch.

I believe my previous disrespectful tone only underscores the importance of relocating our current group of Helix subjects so they, unintentional though it may be, no longer serve as a disruptive influence on Tango-1's operation. I am asking again, General Langford, for approval to relocate our current Helix subjects, for their safety and those around them.

Now that the station is again under some semblance of control, I have ordered the station's security to begin searching for the ten missing male subjects. Unknown at the time, while F1 and F2 were engaged in their sexual activity, the male Helix subjects commandeered a vehicle and left the station. The tracking beacon on the vehicle was switched off, but Cpt. Agurea is confident that he can locate the missing subjects.

I have ordered all work stopped until the station can be thoroughly cleaned, disinfected, and all traces of sexual residue removed. I estimate that with the entire staff working diligently, we should have the station operational again in 12 to 14 hours. We should have spares to replace all the equipment that was damaged during our unfortunate descent into mad sexual depravity, but we will need replacements for the damaged equipment as soon as possible so that an equipment failure won't further disrupt our work. A list of all equipment that will need replacing will be attached as soon as we compile a list.

Humbly,

Dr. Max Payne, MD, PhD

.

.

.

Time Stamp: 21:18:14 -- 14 July 2456 (Earth Local Time)

From: Dr. Maximillian D. Payne, MD, PhD

Project Helix Lead Researcher

Science Station Tango-1

To: General Beauregard T. Langford

Special Projects and Operations Unit

United Earth Defense Force

FTL Dispatch follows:

General,

I am relieved to report the ten missing Helix subjects have been located and returned to the station. They were found in Gelacan, fornicating in the fountain erected in celebration of the first colonists landing on Tango. In addition to the Helix subjects, it seems likely the town's entire population of prostitutes were also involved.

No exact number of prostitutes can be determined. Once the women disrobe and become wet, the frequent changing of partners, coupled with their random disappearance and reappearance from behind the fountain's basin wall, and the distance of the security camera from the actual fountain, makes it difficult to accurately determine and track individuals. Estimates range from twenty-five to thirty-five prostitutes were involved, but there is also evidence to suggest at least fifteen more women of various vocations joined the prostitutes in their attempts to subdue the Helix subjects through vigorous and continuous sexual activity. In all, including the ten Helix males, there were an estimated 50 to 75 individuals involved in the alternation.

It is unclear what precipitated the copulating in the fountain. Some witnesses claimed it was the Helix subjects that approached the fountain, ripped off their clothing, and challenged all comers to a "fuck fight." Others claimed it was a collection of three prostitutes who were cooling their feet in the fountain's waters recognizing the Helix subjects as they walked past, perhaps from the original alternation in the Wound Crow, who challenged the men to the previously mentioned "fuck fight." However the altercation started, all stories agree that the challenge was issued at the fountain and that the initial three women called for reinforcements from all the prostitutes in town in an effort to "show these big dicked motherfuckers we can out fuck them any day of the week." After the call for more women went out, the initial three women disrobed, stepped into the fountain, and demanding the Helix subjects to "show us what you've got." As word of the contest spread, arriving women immediately joined the fornicating already occurring in the fountain.

All of the woman are being treated at the local infirmary for various injuries related to their copulation, though none of their injuries appear to be serious at this time. There was also one near drowning when one of the Helix subjects, the individual isn't clear, didn't realize the woman he was copulating with couldn't hold her breath the 8 to 12 minutes he could. As you may recall, early tests of Helix subjects confirmed their inability to swim or float without buoyancy aids due the density of their bodies. As a result, while copulating in the missionary position, the male subject and his sex partner were resting on the bottom of the fountain under approximately 50cm of water.

Fortunately, as most of the fornication occurred in the fountain, the mass sexual hysteria that infected the station was avoided. This is likely the result of the Helix subjects sweat being washed away by the fountain's water and the breeze in the large open plaza prevented the Helix pheromone from reaching a high enough concentration to affect anyone other than those directly involved in the copulating.

As it is a common and accepted practice for children and adults alike to play in the fountain on hot days, I have arranged for the fountain to be drained and cleaned at station expense. There is no evidence to suggest there is any danger the water could cause the type of activity that occurred at the station, but I feel it is worth the expense to avoid the possibility entirely as we are still determining the risk factors and concentration threshold of the Helix pheromone and endorphin.

Gelacan security tried several times to stop the activity, but the Helix subjects elected to listen to the woman they were copulating with, all of whom repeatedly and strongly urged them to continue in their fornicating without pause. None of the security personnel were seriously injured during their repeated attempts to subdue the Helix subjects, and eventually resorted to performing crowd control, allowing only women who expressed an interest in helping subjugate the Helix subjects to approach the fountain.

All members in the altercation were arrested when the women eventually admitted defeat. I arranged for the Helix subjects to be remanded to station custody with the understanding that they will be arrested on sight if they return to Gelacan. I have also been called to testify before the Gelacan assembly tomorrow. Rest assured I will make no mention of the Helix project or its intended purpose. My staff and I will work through the night to craft a cover story to explain the subjects' abnormally high sexual performance.

While I am relatively certain I can contain the story on Tango, the entire affair lasted for over six hours and was recorded by local media. There is some evidence that the event is being rebroadcast by pan-galactic news as I've been contacted by PGN for comment. I issued a no comment statement, claiming we were investigating the incident.

Solemnly,

Dr. Max Payne, MD, PhD

.

.

.

Time Stamp: 17:24:52 -- 16 July 2456 (Earth Local Time)

From: Dr. Maximillian D. Payne, MD, PhD

Project Helix Lead Researcher

Science Station Tango-1

To: General Beauregard T. Langford

Special Projects and Operations Unit

United Earth Defense Force

FTL Dispatch follows:

General,

I believe that worst of Tango-1's problems are passed. I met with the Gelacan assembly and assured the members that we were performing research into male sexual performance enhancement at the behest of a coalition of pornography producers that didn't wish to be named. The "coalition" has agreed to make a large donation to the town of Gelacan to provide any counseling the towns people may require as the result of the Helix subjects' indiscretion. Please find attached a request for imbursement for 5 million TSC with an approximate value of 175,000 ESC.

Additionally, the twelve Helix subjects have expressed remorse for their actions and have agreed to be confined to the station and curtail any sexual activities outside their own members so long as I allow the reintegration of the female subjects. As that is something both the male and female subjects desire, and trying to deny them sexual release was, at the least, counterproductive, I have agreed to allow it.

While the immediate crises seemed to be under control, Tango-1's operating deficit is now critical. I request in the strongest possible terms to have my reimbursement requests approved immediately. Without additional funding, we will not be able to buy necessary local supplies or pay our staff. I would like to remind you, General, that all of this started with two of your security contingent breaking protocol.

Further, I believe the Revision G subjects, while exceeding all required performance parameters, are now so hopelessly corrupted by their obsession with sex, they are no longer viable for the Helix project. I again urge you, General, to approve funding to allow relocation of the Revision G subjects until such time we can determine how they may be of use.