Scientific Curiosity Ch. 01

Story Info
A scientist gets herself captured by a powerful alien plant.
3.4k words
4.54
29.7k
50

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ria looked through the window of her room and stared at the dense forest outside, as she had been doing every morning since she had moved to this place. She smiled as she watched the diverse and unbelievable wildlife of the planet she and her research partner were on.

Along with Andrea, a fellow botanist, Ria had been sent on a research mission to a recently discovered planet, tasked with the job of checking the work of other scientists that had documented every species of flora they had found here. The job was tedious, and rather boring, but sadly one that someone needed to do. The two women had been on the planet for about a week now, slowly going through all the documentation and double checking that all of the species had been identified and observed correctly.

Ria had taken full advantage of the fact that she was on an alien planet, spending much of the time enjoying the weather on walks through the forests around the research camp. Today was no different. She briskly walked over to her wardrobe and put on her space suit. Rather than putting it on over her clothes, she decided to strip to just her bra and panties before putting it on, as the weather had been extremely warm and sunny lately.

Ria walked over to the main room, where she found her research partner continuing their tiresome work. Andrea looked up at her as she greeted her.

"I'm going to go out to fact check some sections of the notes we've gotten, I'll be back later." Ria told her with a warm smile.

Andrea smiled back and waved goodbye as Ria left the camp, closing the door behind her. With a deep breath of fresh air, Ria started her usual walk in the local area around the research base.

After walking around the same paths as usual for an hour, Ria decided to try going in a new direction today. Keeping a mental note of the path she was talking, Ria began walking further away from the base, through huge amounts of thick and fascinating vegetation. She got more and more excited as she walked further away from her research camp, finding new areas she had never seen before, filled with interesting species they hadn't yet had the chance to see. Ria continued walking away from the base and marvelling at all the plants around her for another hour, until she was interrupted by her tripping over an innocent-looking pile of leaves on the forest floor.

As soon as she hit the ground, Ria felt the leaves near her pussy press against her sex, and she could have sworn she felt them wiggling around her womanhood as if they were trying to enter her, blocked by her suit. The sudden attention between her legs caught Ria off guard, and she blushed and immediately swept the rogue leaves away, standing up in a rush. While she tried to ignore what had happened and continue her walk, she only made it a few steps before succumbing to her scientific curiosity.

Ria walked back to the mystery pile of leaves and analysed them. They were completely still and... normal. Had she imagined the whole thing?

Like any scientist, Ria decided to reproduce the same conditions as earlier and see if the leaves reacted. Getting onto all fours, Ria lined up her pussy with the pile of leaves and began lowering her waist slowly towards them. As she approached the leaves, she saw a couple of them reach up towards her special spot, beginning to touch it as she continued moving her pussy downwards. Eventually, Ria reached the ground and let out an involuntary moan as a dozen leaves all simultaneously started rubbing her mound, which was now starting to get a bit wet under her suit.

Andrea had talked about a plant like this many times. A plant that took its victims to unimaginable pleasures. Andrea had read about it in the existing documentation of the planet. It had somehow evolved over many millennia to literally give its victims, if you could call them victims, the most powerful orgasms they could take while still being pleasurable. Andrea had explained how exactly the plant worked and why it had evolved this way, but Ria had constantly brushed it off as a wild fantasy and never really paid attention. She had always thought Andrea was too obsessed over the idea of finding one of these plants, but now she finally understood why.

It was unlike anything she had ever felt - even through her thick space suit, jolts of pleasure surged through Ria's pussy as she found herself instinctively grinding on the leaves, pressing her waist down towards the forest floor. With her hands grabbing hold of anything they could find, Ria's cries of pleasure grew louder and louder while she approached a sure to be intense orgasm.

"YESYES -AAAAA- YESSS -OOOOO-", she exclaimed, as if the leaves could understand her.

Before she was taken over the edge, however, Ria was interrupted by the loud beep of her radio, through which Andrea was trying to contact her. The leaves retreated, perhaps in fear, and Ria cried out in frustration as the stimulation suddenly stopped. It took a while before Andrea finally got Ria's attention.

"Ria, do you copy?"

Ria finally realised what had happened, quickly grabbing her radio. She knew what she had to do.

"Hey yes, sorry about that, all good here! I'm actually about to head into a no signal zone, so you're not going to be able to reach me for some time." Ria wanted to make sure Andrea wouldn't disturb her while she tested out the new plant she had discovered.

"Of course, I'll see you when you get back."

With that, Ria switched off her radio and placed it on the ground. She did not want to be interrupted again.

She couldn't believe what she was about to do. Andrea had been hoping to find this special plant the whole time they had been there, and now Ria had finally found it. She stared at the magical leaves on the ground for a second, her hair a complete mess and her heart pounding from the excitement she had just experienced. If this was the effect the leaves had on her from outside her suit, what would they do to her from inside? How would they feel without her thick protective clothing in the way?

Ria wasted no time as she briefly opened her space suit, ready to stuff some of the leaves inside. She had always been confused about why the suit was even needed, the atmosphere of the planet was completely fine to walk around it without one. Ria grabbed a handful of the sentient leaves and slowly placed them over her panties, feeling how wet she was already. She still had the sense to not expose her wet pussy directly to the wildlife, instead carefully making sure that the leaves were over her panties. She wasn't yet ready to find out whether she could handle such powerful stimulation directly on her sex.

The leaves immediately continued where they left off, pressing into Ria's entrance as she threw her head back and began her moaning again. She decided to close her suit with the leaves inside, wanting to make sure they didn't retreat again if she was somehow interrupted. Even zipping up the suit was a ridiculously difficult task to focus on with her pussy constantly being vigorously massaged even harder than before. Eventually, Ria managed to do it and then laid back, now simply taking in the unbelievable pleasure being delivered to her by the vegetation that was stuck in her suit with her.

Ria's cries and moans crescendoed as the leaves dug into her harder and harder, somehow knowing exactly how to push her closer and closer to cumming even while operating over her panties. What she hadn't realised, however, were the branches that had sprouted out of the leaves, spreading all over her exposed body under the space suit. Ria could barely feel them growing all around her, preoccupied with the unimaginable sensations coursing through her pussy, and with her suit closed, she could not tell what was going on inside it. In fact, from outside the suit, no bystander would be able to tell why Ria was thrashing around in such pleasure, screaming louder and louder and humping the air.

Ria closed her eyes and let out one final long moan as she prepared to go over the edge, only to find that she had been abandoned by the heavenly leaves at exactly the moment before her climax. She immediately moved her hands to start unzipping her suit and finger herself to completion as fast as she could. Or at least, that's what she tried to do. In reality, Ria found herself surprisingly immobile. She still couldn't see or feel the plant that had grown around her whole body and was now forcing her to remain in the spread out position that she had found herself in.

"What the fuck?"

If Ria could look inside her suit, she would have seen that the leaves that had started off just pleasuring her pussy, had somehow grown into several tentacles that had now wrapped around her vulnerable body. They had circled around all four of her limbs, and Ria suddenly felt her arms being pulled above her head. The vines on her arms tied her wrists together, forcing her to stay in this stretched out position. More tentacles pulled on her ankles and soon her legs were spread wide open. As if this wasn't enough to restrain Ria completely, additional vines wrapped around her thighs, waist and shoulders. She now only had the ability to move her head around, the rest of her body having been rendered immobile by her seemingly invisible captor.

Ria panicked and wildly tried to free herself of her restraints, not only because she was worried about being stuck in general, but also because she needed to orgasm fast. She had been left right at the peak and she needed release urgently. How could the plant do this? Wasn't it supposed to give her unimaginable pleasure? Would it fini-

Her thoughts were interrupted by sudden laughter escaping her lips. She felt something poking her sides. The touches were only light to begin with, just gently stroking on either side of Ria's exposed torso under her suit, but even then she couldn't control herself as she wildly bucked against whatever was holding her in this unfortunate position. How was she even feeling anything inside the suit? She couldn't see anything touching her over the suit, so there must have been something going on inside it. It didn't take long for the mystery to be solved, as a few of the tentacles that had rapidly grown within the suit started to push against it from the inside, and almost immediately succeeded in tearing a few holes in it, through which they emerged. Ria stared at the tentacles wide-eyed as she saw more and more of them appear from within her space suit, ripping it apart as they did so. All the while, the tendrils continued swirling around her sensitive sides.

It wasn't long before Ria's outer layer of clothing had been entirely destroyed, leaving her in just her lingerie, which provided almost no protection against her strange attackers. Now that her body was entirely exposed, the tentacles began attacks on new locations. A number of tendrils swooped into her belly, scribbling around her belly button and eliciting a constant stream of laughter from her. Feathers started to sprout out of the tentacles holding Ria, and now joined the vines in delivering her torment. Several of them headed over to her armpits, which were completely exposed as she was being held with her arms vertically above her head, leaving her pits available to anything that wanted to access them. Yet more feathers had focused their assault near the plant's original target, choosing to torture Ria by rapidly sweeping around her womanhood, not giving her the satisfaction of touching her panties over her pussy, but instead tormenting her by tickling her as close to her sex as they could without the threat of her cumming.

"AHAHAHA PLEASE NOOO- HAAAHAHAHA STO- AHA- PLEA- EHEHE- PLEASE-"

As Ria cackled away uncontrollably, she looked around at her body and screamed internally at what she saw. She was almost entirely covered in the various tentacles and feathers that were tormenting her, but how had this happened? How did the dozen or so leaves she had placed over her panties grown into this monstrosity holding her hostage to their horrible tickling?

After some fifteen minutes of tickling Ria out of her mind, the sentient plant finally decided to add a sexual twist to her torment as more feelers approached her more intimate areas. A few of them landed on each of her breasts, massaging her round globes over her bra, while a bunch of feathers paid special attention to the edges of her bra, tickling all the exposed skin on her breasts they could find, and threatening to enter her bra and tirelessly torment her now stiff nipples. Another set of tendrils jumped onto her sex and began skittering up and down her pussy over her panties. The sudden attack on her privates was both arousing and insanely ticklish, causing Ria to simultaneously burst into even harder laughter, and let out a constant stream of ever-louder moans.

"AHAHAHA OOOOO YES- AAHAHAHAH-"

As she began to build to her orgasm again, Ria slowly started to remember what Andrea had told her about this plant. It fed off laughter. It had evolved to elicit as much laughter as it could from its victims. Sadly, over thousands of years of evolution, it had discovered that simply tickling its victims constantly until they passed out was not an effective method of feeding. This is where the powerful orgasms came in. This species of plant had evolved to break up the torment of its victims into two phases. It would tickle them relentlessly for an amount of time, before giving them an unbelievably powerful orgasm and then going back to the tickling. This way, the victims seemed to be a lot more receptive to the tickling as they got a break from it, sometimes even wanting to stay trapped by the plant to keep experiencing the greatest orgasms they had ever had. Unfortunately for Ria, she couldn't stand being tickled. No amount of pleasure would ever convince her to submit herself to such a hellish torment.

As Ria was taken towards the first of her orgasms, her moans became louder and higher, now in time with the tendril that was stroking up and down her wet pussy. The plant holding her prepared itself for the tasty meal of laughter ahead of it, but it had no intention of sharing its meal with any other flora in the area. It couldn't afford Ria's angelic voice attracting competition that would also feed on her, so a new tentacle emerged and approached her face. While she was distracted by the pleasure being applied to her sex, Ria didn't even realise what the tentacle was doing until it suddenly swooped down and covered her mouth, blocking almost all the sound coming out out it. Now, the plant was satisfied, knowing that there was no way any other plants (or anything at all) would hear her cries and moans as she was expertly manipulated by its tendrils.

With her mouth now covered and her body still tightly restrained, Ria's eyes were the only indication of what she was experiencing. Her moans were now stifled by the vine on her face, as she pushed her hips upwards to cause the tendril on her sex to press against her even harder. The plant continued its assault all over Ria's body, in her armpits, on her sides and around her stomach, all while she slowly built towards an incredible orgasm. The tendril on her pussy continued sweeping up and down, while the tickling everywhere else was keeping her from actually going over the edge. After several minutes of this excruciating tease, the tentacles on Ria's breasts simultaneously squeezed them hard while another tentacle suddenly pressed into her panties at just the right place to make Ria explode with pleasure, thrashing around as much as she could in her restrained state. While her mouth was covered, her eyes conveyed exactly what she would have been screaming if she could.

*OH MY GOD FUCK YESS FUCK UGGGHHHHH*

Andrea was right, this plant was magical. Ria had never had such an earth-shattering orgasm in her life. She had never felt this level of pure pleasure before. However, she didn't have much time to recover from her mind-bending climax before she realised the tentacles all over her body had not stopped. Ria's internal screams got even louder than before as she found herself several times more ticklish than she had been before cumming. If the tickling was unbearable before, she was truly in hell now. Ria angrily pulled against the tentacles holding her in this vulnerable position, causing them to stretch her arms and legs out even more, exposing more of her armpits and thighs to her unwanted attackers.

*No ple-ehehehee-ase let me go- AHAHA-*

New tentacles began to sprout from the ones circling Ria's wrists. These seemed to have some sort of glowing bulbs on their ends. She watched wide-eyed as the bulbed tentacles slithered down her arms and towards her breasts. As the bulbs slid over Ria's skin, she realised that she could feel them moving... No, vibrating. Somehow the bulbs were sending powerful vibrations through her body, so she watched them intently as they approached her round globes. Just as the bulbs reached their target, one sudden flick from a tentacle on her upper body tore her bra and exposed her mounds directly to the vibrations of the new tools being used on her. The glowing pods landed directly on Ria's now rock-hard nipples, driving her wild with lust while the tickling everywhere else carried on non-stop.

Similar bulbs emerged from the tentacles around Ria's feet, and she immediately knew where they must be headed. As they snaked their way past her knees and then her thighs, Ria held her breath in anticipation as another tentacle snatched her panties away just as the new bulbed tendril pounced towards her now exposed pussy. Ria's hips rose into the air and she shot up towards another orgasm at once, now feeling the powerful vibrations directly on her clit, which was by now completely soaked by how turned on she clearly was. The bulb pressed harder directly on Ria's wet clit, forcing her towards a sure-to-be immensely pleasurable orgasm, but even so, Ria dreaded what was to come. She knew that she would become even more ticklish right after cumming, and considering how torturous the tickling already felt, she didn't want to find out how much worse it could get.

*ooooo please AAAA please... no... stop OOOO UGH UGH AAAAA*

Ria tried her best to hold her orgasm back, hoping the plant would get tired and leave her be, but her body betrayed her as she was taken towards the brink again, perhaps even faster than the first time. Eventually she just couldn't hold it anymore, cumming just as explosively as before, and once again immediately finding herself several times more ticklish that she was before.

And so the cycle continued a couple more times, with the plant taking Ria to heights of pleasure she had only dreamt of, followed by tickling her to insanity. Every time she came, Ria became even more ticklish and her torment became even more unbearable. Even though the orgasms were the best she had ever had, she spent every last second of her time furiously thrashing against the tentacles and holding back from climaxing for as long as possible, as she knew it would always make the tickling more torturous.

Eventually, the plant had had enough. It had shown Ria the incredible pleasures it had to offer, and most of the time this was enough for its victims to just take the tickling in return for the most powerful orgasms of their lives. But there were always some that were still defiant. Luckily the plant had other ways of dealing with victims like Ria, if they were set on resisting its methods.

If the tentacles could speak, they may have said something ominous like "So be it..." but instead, they simply carried on as before. Ria noticed no change yet, but she was about to find out that her torment could get a whole lot worse. The plant simply fed on her laughter, it didn't need to bring her to completion to be satisfied with its meal...