Scientific Curiosity Ch. 02

Story Info
Ria should have enjoyed her orgasms when she had the chance.
3.1k words
4.61
15.6k
24
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The tickling raged on across Ria's body as she writhed in her bonds, while her screams were muffled by the tentacle covering her mouth. Internally, they sounded something like this.

AHAAAAHAHA OHMYGOD OHMYGO- OHOHO AHAHAHA-

Several tentacles probed both of her sides, poking and prodding her delicate torso at random as she desperately tried to move from side to side. Yet more tendrils had buried themselves in Ria's pits, these much smaller than the others ravaging her naked body. A dozen tiny tendrils had snugly fit in both of her armpits, rapidly scraping around without a second of rest. More and more feathers had constantly been growing out of the vines wrapped around Ria, and they were currently focusing their attack on her vulnerable midriff, driving her wild with their unpredictable strokes on her horribly ticklish belly. Her belly button was at the centre of the feathers' devilish attack, with a few particularly thin feathers swirling around inside, much to her dismay.

The feathers didn't leave Ria's more sensitive parts unattended either. Every now and then they would go a bit lower and explore the patch of skin right above her sex, sometimes skirting over the outer lips of her pussy briefly, eliciting a sharp gasp from their victim before she returned to hopeless laughter behind her gag. An abundance of feathers had also surrounded Ria's exposed breasts, leaving nowhere untouched as they sweeped all around her globes, paying special attention to her erect nipples. Often, the feathers would focus on her peaks for several minutes at a time, relentlessly and rhythmically stroking up and down her insanely ticklish nipples while she went crazy trying to shake her breasts away from the unforgiving torture.

PLEEHEHEEEEEASE LET ME GOOOOAHAHAHAAAHAHAHA-

Ria felt the buzzing of the glowing bulbs increase in intensity again, and dreaded what she knew was coming. As the bulbs approached her sensitive nipples and moved towards her exposed pussy, she prepared to try her best to hold back her orgasm as usual, knowing it would be of no use, but refusing to give up. As soon as the balls reached her erect clit, Ria let out a muffled moan and closed her eyes, hating her body for betraying her again. She bucked her hips upwards, not in control of herself anymore, simply being forced to yet another climax against her will. Her body knew the incredible pleasures that awaited her when she came, and as much as her rational mind wanted to hold out for as long as possible, it was a losing battle.

The bulb pressed harder on her clit and nipples, vibrating even more powerfully, sure to take her over the edge, when suddenly, it all stopped. The buzzing, that is. The tickling all over the rest of Ria's body was ongoing, but she noticed that her pussy was devoid of any attention from any of the tentacles.

At first, Ria was glad - she had finally managed to stop herself from cumming, she thought. But it didn't take long for her body to realise what she had missed, and crave what she was fighting so viciously against just a minute ago.

No, NO... please... I need it... please...

After being tickled out of her mind for another few minutes, she felt a familiar buzzing in her needy pussy again. This time, she had decided not to fight back - she needed to feel the rush of the plant's unbelievable orgasms once again. The bulbs focused on her wet clit as before, but this time Ria didn't resist the climax she was rapidly approaching. As the vibrations increased in intensity, her eyes began to roll to the back of her head and she felt herself start to cum...

...when the buzzing balls retracted away from her sex again, leaving Ria even more frustrated as she was denied again. Before, she was begging the tentacles to stop, but now she just wanted them to carry on and take her over the edge. She needed release.

Unfortunately for Ria, the plant had accepted her earlier decision to resist the pleasure it was so generously providing, and would now spend the rest of the time feeding on her laughter without bringing her to an orgasm, instead choosing to hold her on the edge, reminding her of what she could have had.

As Ria felt herself start to be edged for the third time, she was caught by surprise by another tentacle approaching her face, this time choosing to cover her eyes. With her vision going dark, she only had her own thoughts to keep her company as she anxiously anticipated what the tentacles may put her through next.

With her eyes covered and her senses overloaded by the onslaught of relentless tickling and denial, Ria didn't notice that the plant was moving her. As she was buzzed to the very brink of release and abandoned at the peak again and again, the tentacles holding her slowly carried her away from the remains of her space suit, bra, panties and most importantly, her radio. Deep down, Ria had hope that eventually Andrea would be able to trace the location of her radio to track her down and save her. Now, this hope was being taken away without her even realising it.

FUCK FUUCK I NEED TO C-CU- AHAHAHAHA-

She was edged at least a dozen more times while the vines moved her across for forest floor for about half an hour, never letting her go over the edge, but also never letting her arousal get too low. Each denied orgasm was more frustrating than the last and Ria thrashed against the tentacles as much as she could, begging for release, but to no avail. Once the plant made its decision to switch tactics, it never turned back.

Once the tentacles stopped moving her, they decided to pause her torturous edging and focus on something else. A new type of vine emerged from the mess of tentacles around Ria, and approached her exposed armpits. Without warning, Ria felt something get sprayed onto her sensitive pits, and within a few seconds she was hysterical. The spray somehow made her skin so sensitive that even without any direct contact on her pits she felt them being unbearably tickled. Things got a lot worse for her as the tentacles resumed their assault on Ria's underarms, which were now even more ticklish after being introduced to this strange spray that was causing her to constantly feel ticklish tingles all around her pits.

The plant was pleased with the effect the spray had had, so it decided to put it to good use all over Ria's nude body. It wasted no time in coating her belly and sides with the devilish substance, following it up with the same ruthless tickling from before, except she was now feeling it all amplified on her helpless body. Her thighs were hit too, with a few droplets landing on her outer pussy lips to drive her crazy. Just when she thought her torment couldn't get any worse as she desperately tried to break free of her restraints, Ria's round tits were swiftly grabbed by a couple of tentacles. The vines squeezed her breasts and held them firmly in place while they were hit by the special spray, forcing Ria to wildly jiggle around in the hopes of escaping the wretched plant. The plant decided that just one spray on each tit wasn't enough, so it doubled down and blasted each of her round breasts with several sprays from each direction, including a few directly on her already oversensitive nipples.

The plant then decided that a more delicate touch was needed. Ria could only guess what was planned next in her torment as two fluffy feathers sprouted out of the vines holding her tits, and hovered over her round globes. She heard the sound of something being sprayed, and felt a few drops land around her upper body, but couldn't tell what the plant was actually targeting. In reality, the feathery plumes above her shaking mounds were now drenched in the tickly liquid, and were ominously lowering themselves towards Ria's unsuspecting nipples.

Ria felt her breasts being stretched to expose her stiff nipples and the skin around them as much as possible, and even though she knew the vines were definitely going to attack that insanely hypersensitive spot, she was completely unprepared for the electrifying touch of the two feathers coated entirely in the special substance that now covered almost her entire body. She went ballistic as the feathers slowly stroked both of her erect nipples - up, down, up, down - as her tits were held firmly in place, with no room to escape the torture. Ria tried to shake off her tormentors with every bit of strength left in her body, but it was all in vain as the feathers continued their slow yet steady attack with machine-like persistence. Up, down, up, down, nothing would stop the sensual teasing being inflicted on the helpless woman held captive by the devious plant. All the while, the rest of Ria's breasts were also under attack as the tentacles holding them had also begun stroking them all over. While the touches were only light, they were unbearable on her delicate skin after having been covered in the tingly compound. But there was nothing Ria could do except convulse uncontrollably as she was bound by her unfeeling captor.

After over half an hour of this hellish torment, Ria felt the tentacles and feathers around her slow down and eventually halt. She breathed a sigh of relief and finally felt hope - was it all over? She could still feel the effect of the tickle spray all over her skin, but it was now little more than a slight tingle all over her body.

But as Ria felt her pussy being manipulated, she knew exactly what the plant had in store for her even with her eyes covered. She shook her head violently, as if the plant would even understand her begs and cries for mercy, let alone actually act on them and let her go. Of course, nothing could stop the tentacles as they delicately touched Ria's hopelessly denied pussy, careful not to accidentally push her over the edge. Tendrils slowly approached her lips and stretched her entrance wide open, completely exposing her sensitive and engorged clit. Without warning, Ria was hit by the spray again, this time in the worst place possible. Her eyes shot open as the substance coated her dripping clit, causing her pussy to quiver uncontrollably. Not only did the spray make her more ticklish, but as soon as it covered her already dripping wet clit, she become more aroused than ever. Ria felt like she should be able to cum from this sensation alone, but was unable to without any actual physical stimulation.

The plant didn't stop there; it continued to spray Ria's exposed pussy again and again, from every possible angle. Her puffy lips were hit several times, while more of the substance was applied all the way down her pussy to her ass. Ria's poor clit was hit a dozen more times to simply maximise her frustration as her empty pussy clenched at nothing. The plant ensured that every last inch of her pussy was drenched in the compound, before sprouting a few more feathers like the ones that were still ravaging her ticklish tits. The feathers got to work on Ria's desperate pussy immediately, lighting her nether regions on fire with ticklish arousal as they softly stroked all around. Worst of all was the feather that had dedicated itself to devouring her helplessly sensitive clit, stroking up and down in the same way as her rock hard nipples. The feather on its own would have been bad enough, but with the ticklish spray on her, Ria felt like her delicate button was being caressed by a million ticklish feathers at once. Each tendril of the horrible feather felt like a thousand of them were simultaneously sweeping around her engorged clit, and there was nothing she could do about it.

UGGGHHH PL-P-PLEASE I WILL DO ANYTHI- EHEHENGGG-

The merciless feathers ensured that Ria's arousal stayed as high as possible, while always being too slow to give her the earth-shattering orgasm she was on the verge of. Ria felt like a dam perpetually about to burst, and the plant was a mechanic running around and fixing every single crack, making sure that it never did, and in doing so trapping her in this state of endless arousal and denial. If Ria's mouth was uncovered, all that would be heard coming out of it is constant moaning interrupting the otherwise unceasing laughter being forced out of her by the merciless attack all over her squirming body. Laughter that the plant was still contently feeding on.

The ticklish spray was applied all over Ria's body once again, and the tentacles resumed their torture on every part of her skin. Nowhere was safe as the plant sprayed her armpits, belly, thighs, tits and her soaking wet pussy. It amplified every touch on Ria's skin while she feebly thrashed against the vines tormenting her relentlessly. Every now and then, she would get tired and her muffled screams would decrease ever so slightly, and the plant would take this as a sign that she wasn't being tickled enough, leading it to spray her all over again, making the ticklish torment more and more unbearable for its powerless captive, as well as increasing her arousal to insane levels every time her swollen clit was covered in the substance, but still somehow never pushing her over the edge.

Ria lay defenceless and trapped in this frenzied cycle of tickling and spraying for was felt like days, but was more like an hour or two. Eventually, she felt the vines loosening their grip on her. Immediately, she began twisting and turning as much as the tentacles would allow, still under a ferocious ticklish attack that she was trying to escape. However, soon enough, the tickling stopped entirely, and Ria simply squirmed around a little as she still felt the effects of the tingly substance from before.

With a break from the overload of her senses, Ria was finally able to try and figure out what was going on. She could definitely hear a lot of movement around her. Suddenly, she felt something brush against her knee - a feather, perhaps? Ria feared that the plant was playing more games with her. She felt more of the feathery touch, this time on her right arm, before hearing a swift whipping sound which seemed to have stopped whatever was tickling her arm. The attacks became more frequent, touching her thighs, belly and even her tits, but they were always promptly stopped - someone, or something, was looking out for Ria. But she could tell that the ticklish touches were becoming more and more frequent, and she feared that her guardian wouldn't be able to keep up. Soon, the vines covering her eyes moved away, allowing Ria to observe her surroundings and see what was really happening.

Once her eyes adapted to the light, Ria noticed something scurrying along the forest floor. It was about as big as a mouse, and somehow seemed to be made entirely of feathers. It span rapidly as it slithered across the floor towards her, eventually reaching her sensitive sides. Ria felt the familiar ticklish feeling she had been experiencing the last few minutes, realising that it was these tickle bugs that were causing the feathery sensations. After giggling for a couple seconds, she saw one of the tentacles holding her quickly flick the bug off her body.

W-what is going on?

It didn't take long for Ria to see why the vines restraining her were loosening up. The plant needed to use everything it had to prevent the swarm of tickle bugs from feasting off of its own meal. Soon enough, the only tentacles left on Ria were the ones on each of her ankles holding her legs spread apart, one tying her wrists together over her head and one covering her mouth. The rest were all occupied with defending their victim from the unceasing attack by the mouse-like creatures. For once, Ria somehow felt grateful for the plant that had been torturing her for the past few hours - it was protecting her. Sadly, this would only last a few more minutes, as the bugs were jumping onto Ria's exposed body in greater and greater numbers, and her laughter was constantly increasing as the plant just couldn't keep up with all the creatures swarming her.

Back at the base, Andrea was coincidentally reading about these very creatures at that exact moment. These feathery mice had been discovered by researchers previously based on this planet, and nicknamed 'fluffs' due to their soft furry texture. Andrea read an anecdote about a past fluff infestation in this very research base.

"One morning, I woke up feeling a dozen of the fluffs all around me - they must have entered the room while I was asleep. Somehow they had climbed onto my bed and entered my clothing. I couldn't stop laughing as the fluffs span in circles, making their feathers rapidly stroke against my skin everywhere they could reach - my armpits, my belly, my breasts. A couple had even entered my underwear and were trying to drill into my pussy. Luckily I woke up before this happened and immediately stood up and removed all my clothing, plucking the fluffs off my body and throwing them out the window. I had become quite aroused and the fluffs had clearly been interested in the juices I was producing down there. I can't imagine what they would have felt like if they had succeeded in getting inside, luckily they are quite easy to remove from your body. Exercise caution when dealing with them."

Andrea exited her dreamlike trance and realised she had been fingering herself over her panties while reading, noticing a large wet spot over her pussy. Oh, what she would have given to discover a fluff infestation at the base right now.

She put away those thoughts for now, and focused on a more pressing issue. Where was Ria? She had last been in contact almost four hours ago, although she did say she was entering a no signal zone. Standard protocol was to begin searching for a missing colleague after eight hours of no contact, so for now there was nothing to worry about. Andrea simply shrugged and headed to her room with her hands in her panties, imagining the fluffs spinning into her wet pussy...