Scientific Curiosity Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"AHHHHAHAHAHAHA YEEEHEHEHES OHHHHHH-"

Andrea's shrieks and moans got higher and higher in pitch until she finally flew over the edge in the best orgasm of her life, her pussy clenching tightly on the tentacle penetrating her while she froze with her hips in the air and her eyes rolled back.

Ria had been held so close to cumming for the last sixteen hours that just watching an orgasm that intense was enough to finally throw off the plant's plans of holding her exactly on the edge. To prevent her from climaxing, the vines around Ria's pussy and breasts immediately froze, while other tentacles fiercely dug into her sides and armpits to force her arousal down. While the ruthless tickling was unbearable as always, Ria appreciated the break she was getting from the truly hellish edging she had been forced to endure. Of course, this break would be brief, as after a few minutes of relentlessly tormenting every inch of Ria's skin, the plant would begin another attempt of keeping her on the edge of a climax for as long as possible. Every time the plant had to stop edging her when she got too close, it learned more about how to predict when she was about to cum, meaning the next edge would last even longer. In fact, Ria was then held at the brink of a climax for almost 26 hours before the next time the plant messed up and had to stop.

And so the two women remained, both restrained and tickled out of their minds. One living out her wildest dreams as she was brought to orgasm after orgasm, while the other was stuck at the edge of bliss, drowning in relentless denial with no end in sight. If only Ria had known to accept the tickling and orgasms when she had the chance. She watched longingly as Andrea laughed and came wholeheartedly while the plant rewarded her for her compliance. The next four weeks were going to be heaven for Andrea.

For Ria, it would be the longest month of her life.

12