Scientific Curiosity Ch. 03

Story Info
Ria's ordeal continues as she is ravaged by feathery bugs.
3.2k words
4.7
13.2k
16
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ria was fighting a losing battle against the swarm of fluffs. Or rather, the plant wrapped around her was. She watched with horror as hundreds of them were now coming out of bushes all around her and scurrying towards her helpless body. Unlike the plant holding her captive, the tickly bugs didn't actually feed on laughter. They were interested in the secretions produced by organisms like Ria when they were highly aroused, and after four hours of constant orgasm denial, Ria was a gold mine for the creatures.

Sadly for Ria, they had still evolved to tickle their victims senseless, as they often targeted creatures that had been caught by tickle plants such as the one that had captured Ria. If the victim carried on laughing while the fluffs fed on them, the tickle plants would be more willing to share their meals. Clearly this was not a foolproof strategy, as they were still often swatted away like flies by the more selfish plants. However, in these cases, simply overwhelming the plants with hundreds of fluffs did the trick. Eventually, the plant would give up and let the fluffs feast on their victim. Besides, they would only feed for a few hours at most, before moving on and letting the plant continue with its torment.

And this is exactly what the vines holding Ria did. While still keeping her bound and stretched naked, it stopped wasting its energy trying to remove fluffs from her body, and instead just let them have her. Ria felt the effects of this immediately, as every inch of her skin was smothered by the feathery beasts. The plant was only holding her at her wrists and ankles, meaning the rest of her body was entirely exposed to the creatures, and she felt them everywhere all at once. With her mouth still covered, she could only beg the plant to protect her inside her own head.

No no no no p-please don't leave... help me- ahahAHAHA-

A dozen fluffs were crawling up and down each of Ria's arms, and while this on its own was already unbearable enough, it was made much worse by the bugs that had buried themselves in her hollow armpits. Ria tried her best to pull her arms down and cover her sensitive pits, but it was no use as she was stretched taut by the vines holding her. Yet more of the tickle bugs were exploring further down her bare body, scampering across her belly and up and down her sides. Ria cackled like a maniac as a fluff rolled around between each of her ribs, unmoved by her erratic squirming around in an attempt to escape her new torment. Sometimes she shook violently enough to throw one bug off her naked body, only for three more to take its place. Ria was lucky not to lose her mind completely when one of the creatures reached her belly button and started poking around directly into it.

The fluffs were ravaging her body lower still, not leaving an inch of skin on her legs uncovered by their feathery bristles. They were all over her feet and even on a particularly ticklish spot behind her knees, but worst of all for Ria were the bugs that were moving a little higher, onto her thighs. The creatures moved higher and higher as she watched with her eyes wide open, wildly rocking her hips to throw them off her inner thighs. But the swarm was unstoppable. They had finally found the source of arousal fluids on this new creature, and were steadily marching towards their goal. The bugs from Ria's belly were also moving downwards, having now reached just above her oozing pussy. Her womanhood was completely surrounded, and Ria screamed into the vine covering her mouth as the bugs relentlessly feathered the insanely ticklish skin around her pussy. Her screams reached a fever pitch as one bug finally got to her privates and began skittering up and down her puffy lips, but no amount of screaming and writhing would displace the creature on her genitals.

What made Ria's torment so much worse was the fact that she was still suffering from the effects of the ticklish spray from earlier, meaning every feathery touch by the fluffs was amplified and felt a hundred times more ticklish. Her exposed breasts were next to be engulfed by the massive pack of bugs, eliciting maniacal screams from their victim as they skittered around her round globes. At least a dozen bugs had claimed each of Ria's tits and were going round in circles to ensure no inch of her skin was left untouched at any moment. One particularly devious creature had buried itself between her breasts and was rapidly rotating in the space between her tits, but no matter how violently Ria shook her upper body, no matter how much her full breasts jiggled around, there was no stopping the bugs and their ticklish torment. Ria's predicament became even more torturous when a couple bugs discovered her unimaginably erect nipples, wrapping around both of them completely and then frantically spinning around them, relentlessly attacking her peaks with more unbearable tickling. Again, the spray from earlier was clearly still having an effect on Ria's nipples, making the feathery touch of the fluffs all the more insufferable.

But even after all this tickling, there was one place left for the fluffs to reach that would send Ria to the depths of her ticklish hell, and they were about to reach it. The bug dancing around directly on her nether regions had realised that the fluids it wanted to feed on were coming from within Ria's pussy, so it knew exactly what had to be done. It broadcasted this information to any nearby fluffs, and after some minutes of this horrible torment, the bugs kicked it up a notch by invading her all at once.

No, no, NOOOO- AAAAAA AAAA AAAHAHAHAHA-

Ria's eyes popped wide open and she yelled as loudly as she could in her gagged state, as she felt half a dozen of the horribly ticklish fluffs enter her vulnerable pussy, on a mission to feed on as much of her arousal fluids as they could. She cried for mercy while rocking her hips to try throwing off the invaders, but they remained firmly lodged inside her, while more of the creatures also entered her. Ria could do nothing but laugh deliriously as she felt the bugs scrambling around inside her, scraping their feathery exteriors on her sensitive inner walls as they rolled around with no regard for her begging. She could feel every tendril stroking her pussy walls while they soaked up everything she was secreting. The bugs went deeper and deeper inside her, constantly tickling new skin as Ria viciously strained against her bonds, until they reached her G-spot, leading her to moan briefly before descending back to incoherent laughter. The bugs took notice of this reaction, and gave more attention to this special spot, spinning against it faster and faster in an effort to speed up her pussy getting wet. Maybe she could get something out of this too.

Please... Oooohohahahaha... p-pehehe-please make me cum...

Ria lay frozen while the unbearable assault on her most erogenous spot continued, now unknowingly humping the air as she became more and more aroused by the creatures stroking directly on her G-spot. She was completely incoherent now, only primal moans could be heard as the bugs continued their attacks on her nipples and all over her sensitive pussy, and just when she thought the bugs couldn't outdo themselves anymore, they did exactly that. A couple of the fluffs spotted Ria's engorged clit entirely poking out of its hood, and they immediately circled around it and began spinning and stroking rapidly, driving her to even more screaming as she raised her hips and bent her back as much as she could, sure that she would burst any second now. The spray from earlier ensured that she felt every tiny tendril of the fluffs individually tickling her hypersensitive little clit, amplifying her unrelenting torture.

While the insane tickling on her sides, in her armpits, and just about everywhere else on her body, was making it difficult for her long-awaited orgasm to finally arrive, she could feel it getting closer with every second. Soon Ria was frozen with her waist high in the air and her pussy quivering as she felt her orgasm just about to begin, screeching as she approached the crest.

YESS YES YES I'M GONNA CUM, I'M OOOOOO-

That is, until the fluffs around Ria's most private regions just stopped, and lay dormant inside her instead of tickling her to insanity. Ria's howls turned into cries of immense frustration at being denied again, even by these tiny fluffs, and she tried to jiggle her ass and pussy around in an effort to send herself over the edge by any friction she could find with the feathery creatures, but they did not budge. As she would discover much later, fluffs were not strong enough to survive the full force of their target climaxing. So, in order to be able to survive and keep tickling their victims senseless, they had to make sure they never caused an orgasm. It was tough to balance keeping their victims as aroused as possible to keep producing the juices they fed on, as well as preventing them from orgasming, but anyone watching Ria's torment would agree that they had nailed it over their millions of years of evolution.

Ria's near climax quickly subsided as the bugs carried on wreaking havoc all over the rest of her body, simply overloading her senses with the unbearable tickling. There were at least half a dozen bugs buried in each armpit, about ten of them scampering up and down each of her sides, and several more skittering around her flat belly and ribs. As soon as Ria was far enough away from her orgasm again, the fluffs on her round breasts started up exactly as before, stroking every inch of her sensitive globes and caressing her overstimulated nipples. As the torment of her exposed pussy began once more, the fluffs inside her restarting their unbearable twirling, Ria screamed for mercy and shook helplessly in her restraints, begging to be rescued.

Back at the base, Andrea was in no rush to search for her partner. Not until the full eight hours had passed anyway, since Ria often tended to go on these long walks to pass the time. This was nothing out of the ordinary. Besides, she had been too busy enjoying herself while reading about past researchers that had to deal with the flora and fauna of this strange planet. The wildlife here was... interesting, to say the least. She only wished that she would get captured and tortured by one of the plants she had been reading about.

For now though, it was just her partner, Ria, that would suffer through the very same thing. Over the next few hours, Ria's floral captor left her completely exposed to the thirsty bugs that were scrawling all around her, sapping up her arousal fluids while constantly edging her. They would intensify their attacks as Ria's breathing quickened and her pussy started to clench, before stopping entirely just as she prepared herself for the final plunge, instead choosing to tickle her everywhere else before repeating the process. Ria had been denied countless times by now, to the point where she barely remembered what an actual orgasm even felt like. She only knew how it felt to be edged and denied, as her womanhood was reduced to simply a tap for the fluffs to drink from.

Ria had been tormented by the devious creatures for over four hours before they had finally had enough of her. She could feel the intensity of the tickling decrease, breathing a sigh of relief as the fluffs slowly crawled off of her and back into the bushes. Her relief was short-lived, however, as she saw a few vines rise up and start swatting away the last few fluffs remaining on her torso. The plant was still here, of course, and after this four hour rest break, it was more ready than ever to continue Ria's hellish torment.

Noooo no no no... No more...

The tentacles removed almost all of the unbearable fluffs from her body, but one particular bug was still furiously stroking around deep inside her pussy, seemingly unnoticed by the plant holding her. Ria could only hope that the creature exited her soon, as she continued to laugh uncontrollably while the bug dug around her most ticklish spot. After several long hours of denial, she had been reduced to a squirming, giggling mess on the forest floor.

Pleaseehehe- ahahah get it ou-outahahaha get it out of me- AHAHAHAAAHAHA-

The plant was not bothered by Ria's unexplainable laughter, rather it was very happy to see its victim in this state, so it continued with its plans, leaving the ticklish bug deep in her pussy. Ria saw a new tentacle approach her with great fear in her eyes. The tentacle had the bulb of a flower on its tip, with thick petals completely enclosing whatever was inside. As the bulb approached Ria, the petals opened up to reveal all types of smaller tentacles inside the flower. Ria began begging for mercy all over again as the flower was lowered towards her belly button, with the tiny tendrils inside wiggling around, taunting her. As soon as they were close enough, the tendrils launched towards Ria's smooth skin and began stroking up and down while she giggled softly and tried to wriggle away. Some of the tiny tentacles were quite rubbery, digging deep into her stomach and vibrating powerfully to drive her wild, while others were almost like feathers, scraping lightly but rapidly over her skin with no sign of slowing down. One particular tendril had shot straight down into her belly button and was spinning around relentlessly as Ria tried her best to squirm away from her new attackers. All of her struggling was no use once the flower was fully lowered onto her body, as the petals tightly attached themselves to her, becoming unmovable while their torment raged on underneath.

The plant wasn't just going to use this new weapon on Ria's belly button though, it had bigger plans. And these plans became more clear to Ria once she saw two more of the flower buds approach her upper body - specifically one directly above each of her hypersensitive breasts. She almost came simply from the thought of those flowers on her globes, but the fluff inside her pussy stopped right as she approached her climax yet again. The petals opened up like before, and the tentacles inside reached out and began groping Ria's tits as she closed her eyes and let out a moan through her gag. More and more tendrils began caressing her needy breasts while a few feathery ones started to rapidly flick her engorged nipples, trapping Ria between the unimaginable pleasure and unbearable tickling. As the flowers completely attached themselves onto her tits, the petals closed up again, entirely covering her globes. Ria tried to shake the buds off her tits, but they were completely fixed onto their round targets - there was no way her breasts were going to be able to escape from whatever the tendrils inside were going to do to them.

OOOHHHHHH FUCK AHHHH-

Ria had never cum from just her breasts being stimulated before, but now she was feeling that familiar feeling in her pussy even as there was nothing directly stimulating it. Each stroke of her juicy tits and each flick of her rock hard nipples was driving her closer and closer to that much-needed release, but like clockwork, the plant stopped one stroke before she burst, and instead focused all its attention on tickling Ria to insanity. All the other idle tentacles now joined the flowers on her upper body, scraping away at any available skin they could find, while Ria simply cackled away uncontrollably.

While she was distracted by the vines all over her body, one final bulb approached her drooling womanhood. Once Ria noticed the new assailant, she immediately began shaking her hips around to throw off the plant, but this was just delaying the inevitable, as the tentacle followed her every move closely, getting closer and closer to her privates. As with the previous flower buds, the petals opened up to reveal a set of smaller tendrils inside, eagerly reaching out towards Ria's wet pussy as she cried out for mercy. When they finally made contact with her nether regions, they began by caressing Ria's pink outer lips, stroking up and down while she writhed in pleasure. The tentacles on her pussy seemed to be covered with soft fur, making the strokes on her womanhood unbearably ticklish.

NOOO- OHHHHAHAHAHAHA- ENOUGHHHHAAAAHHHA-

Soon Ria started to see other tentacles emerge from inside the flower. These were much more like feathers, similar to the ones still mercilessly flicking away at her helpless nipples, and she dreaded their touch as they moved towards her entrance. Ria flinched when a few of the feathers landed directly on her pussy, trying to reach inside but so far unable to. That is, until more tendrils snaked down to her lips and pulled them from either side, providing better access for the rest of them to torment her. It didn't take long for her swollen clit to be found by the intruders, and the feathery tendrils wasted no time in making their way to her love button, brushing over it intensely. More tentacles entered her vagina and began sweeping across her pussy walls while Ria struggled and shrieked as she lay helpless on the floor. Among all of this, the fluff buried in Ria's pussy continued to burrow around, scrubbing against her sensitive inner surfaces as it span around with no regard for her sanity. She would have given anything just to have that dreadful bug extracted from inside her.

Unfortunately for Ria, once the final flower fully landed between her legs, the petals closed up as before, fully engulfing her womanhood. She watched with horror as the flower was firmly fixed between her legs, not budging at all as she shook her waist from side to side. Worst of all, it had locked away her needy pussy while it would continue to ruthlessly deny her. In fact, she was already building up to the first of many denied orgasms to come. The tendrils on her clit and inside her pussy edged her to the brink before freezing completely, leaving Ria immensely frustrated while she thrashed angrily against the vines. But now that the bulb had locked on to her privates, there was nothing anyone could do to stop the tendrils from having her way with her. To top it all off, since Ria's pussy was completely sealed, the insufferably ticklish bug rotating around on her G-spot was trapped inside her for the foreseeable future. In short, Ria was fucked.

By now, Andrea had begun the search for her partner, having waited the eight hours specified in the protocol. Her first move was to head to the last known location of Ria's radio, which was luckily not too far from the base. It only took her a little under two hours to find the radio, but her heart dropped as she saw it next to the tattered remains of Ria's clothing. The only way to find her now was to wander around the dense forest, hoping to hear her partner in the distance and rescue her.