Scientific EXperiment

Story Info
Mature female scientist accidentaly discovers her wild side.
6k words
4.17
23.8k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I would like to thank Georgia Alice for helping me find the title to this story.

-------------------

Jennifer's life was a mess. From a perspective it was not so obvious until her divorce, but she could sense the cracks appearing for months. Now, five weeks after the divorce had finally been completed, things had not improved and "things" were not supposed to end like that! Jennifer was intelligent, beautiful, hard-working and, at the age of thirty-four, not so old; she was destined to succeed. Partially she had succeeded, as far as her career was considered she had achieved all that she had planned; it was the personal part that was a failure.

Jennifer stopped in front of the full length mirror to admire her own body, she was changing into her work clothes, but just could not resist the reflection of herself. She never fell into false modesty and even when her marriage was falling apart, she knew she was sexy and more importantly knew even better how much effort it had required to maintain that appearance. Jennifer had always been a big girl, not height-wise although at 171 centimetres she was not short either, but from her youth she had been blessed with a voluptuous figure. But what was curves in one's early twenties could easily turn into fat only a few years later. Jennifer followed a strict diet and exercised as regularly as her tight schedule allowed, thanks to these measurements she had a beautiful hourglass figure; since she also never had any children her breasts remained relatively firm despite being F-cups.

Ben, Jennifer's husband, hated the diet and seldom joined her in the gym, always reluctantly; he appreciated her good looks but could not seem to understand that they did not come for free.

This particular day Jennifer wore a set of red sexy lingerie; bra, panties and stockings, all wonderfully lacy and terribly expensive. They were hidden under her regular clothes which were pretty but rather indistinctive apart from the knee-high black leather boots on twelve centimetre tall heels. It was a present she had bought for herself right after the divorce, it would be sort of funny to wear them under the plain laboratory uniform. Her work outfit consisted of a knee-long skirt, blouse and a coat as long as the skirt, all plain white; the red stockings would stand out, but should also fit well with her long wavy red hair, currently tied into a braid for practical reasons.

Jennifer stepped away from the mirror as she buttoned up the blouse, the sneakers on her feet made her steps silent on the tiles that covered the floor. She had a long busy day ahead of herself and that fact pleased her, she preferred to spend the time at work, instead of returning to an empty house. Especially since she was really close to a breakthrough in important research, a success could mean a revolution in curing infertility. That was a topic in which she used to be personally involved since she was infertile herself, but now she doubted if she would even decide to have kids.

Bruce, an intern, was already in the laboratory when Jennifer entered. She liked the young man, despite his limited access to the scientific facility itself he was still really hard-working and dedicated. She appreciated his work and recently noticed that he was quite handsome as well, she had not missed the glances that he had sneaked at her either; if only he was not ten years younger than her... They greeted each other politely (or maybe it was something more than pure politeness?) and the woman dived into her work.

There was a lot of work to be done and it was truly exciting, at least for someone as dedicated as Jennifer. She did not really interact with many people, that day Bruce was the only person present who participated in that project at its current stage, but even he was not present at Jennifer's laboratory the entire time. Whenever he came she could not help but notice how handsome he was and that reminded her how failed, or rather non-existent, was her sex life during the last few months. There were no rules forbidding romances in the workplace, but he was ten years younger and Jennifer was not even sure if she remembered how to seduce men. The more she thought about it the more... aroused she became.

Hours passed and Jennifer's horniness grew, she concealed it from other employees, but could not simply make it disappear. "Girl, you need to get fucked!" she thought to herself "just not today." She refocused on her work and pushed the arousal deeper into her mind; that did not mean it stopped growing though.

After 4PM most people left the facility and Jennifer knew that she and Bruce were the only people nearby. He was working late as well, apparently he was as passionate about his work as Jennifer, or maybe he did not have anything interesting to return to... or both. But he was in another compartment and completely focused on his task. The process Jennifer was monitoring was complicated and important, but also fully automated; the dosage of experimental chemicals and radiation was controlled by a computer and she received a warning whenever something unplanned occured. That was the time when she could do some calculations and simulations on another computer, but decided that she had earned the right to relax. And honestly she would not be able to focus on scientific thinking right now; she needed to CUM!

Jennifer's own fingers had been her most faithful lovers for a long time, so they should do the trick today as well. She hiked up her skirt and sat back in her chair; it was an expensive, stable and comfortable one; it might not have been designed for masturbation, but should work fine for that task too. Jennifer raised her legs, put one of them on a stool and another on the desk, she moved her panties aside, closed her eyes and imagined naked Bruce. It was then that the time stopped flowing for her, as if her body needed such a break badly and had been begging for it the entire day. The conditions and the limited stimulation by her fingers did not matter, Jennifer was finally on a road to an orgasm.

She was with Bruce. They were both naked. She could finally admire his broad muscular torso, his strong legs and of course his manhood. It was so beautiful and responsive to her touch, the testicles almost swollen and begging for a release. A release inside of her body... They kissed too. His lips were so sensual, his hands touched her... softly, gently, passionately, roughly... They made love, he was sooo goood. He knew her every tender spot, pushed all the right buttons. And his cock felt amazingly inside of her, so hard, thick, long. In and out, in and out, they made love, they fucked....

An alarm sound tore Jennifer out of the trance, red lights were flashing and for a split second they made her think of a brothel, but she returned to reality almost immediately. Why was the process not aborting? Such an alarm should have caused the automatic control to stop it instantly. In a rush, without fixing her clothes, with her fingers still wet Jennifer got up and in a few swift strides reached the manual control console, she hit the big red button. Nothing. She hit it again, a few times. No reaction. She was not yet panicking, but felt disoriented. No malfunctions had occurred so far, so she was not ready for a serious one. All the devices could be turned off manually from inside of the experiment room too, the radiation was harmless in small doses so there should be no risk in entering the place; Jennifer decided to go in.

The floor inside of the room was specifically designed not to be slippery, but after an arousing daydream and in her current distressed state Jennifer's footing was simply unstable, she basically tripped over her own legs and did not even reach the emergency button. Instead she pushed several vials off a counter-top and fell along them onto the floor; she cut her hand in the process, hit her head on the hard tiles and fell unconscious.

...Bruce was no longer so gentle. His palms squeezed Jennifer's huge breasts as his monstrous cock fucked her pussy. He was like an animal, he grunted as he used her. Jennifer screamed in ecstasy. Yes! Yes! Yes! Fuck me! He did. Bruce was tireless, merciless. His cock was so thick that it threatened to tear her in half as it ravaged her pussy. She loved it. His roughness, his manliness. He cared nothing for her comfort, her pleasure. But that was what brought her the pleasure. Her passionate cries never ceased. She climaxed, he did too. Her body trembled and rocked. He filled her pussy with an endless volume of semen. But never stopped fucking her. The stamina, she loved it. She needed it. To be fucked, over and over again. Don't stop. Fuck me! I'm yours. Fuck me more! Use me! FUCK ME!

Jennifer opened her eyes. She was lying on the floor in the laboratory. She had cut herself, she remembered that much, the broken glass still lay scattered next to her, but the cut on her palm had healed, so she must have lied there for a while; a longer while since the scar was barely visible. Surprisingly enough her head did not hurt, although she had hit the floor quite hard, yet the bump under her hair was barely noticeable.

The entire apparatus was still working; how much of the radiation had she absorbed? Jennifer finally reached the emergency button, carefully avoiding the broken glass, and turned everything off. She needed to clean up the mess and more importantly check, if she herself had not been injured in a more lasting manner. Help, she had to ask Bruce for help; she was too disoriented to act on her own. But her clothes were a mess too, she could not go to him looking like that. Jennifer simply assumed that the intern still had to be in the facility and did not ponder why she could not see him with her dirty uniform.

The woman left the room and for reasons she could not explain went to the locker room, there she took off the coat, blouse and skirt, then once again she admired her own voluptuous body covered in the sexy red lingerie in the full length mirror. The sight somehow reminded her of the arousal that had never diminished, it had only grown since the incident in the laboratory and quite significantly at that. Jennifer put on the boots and left the locker room heading to Bruce's workplace; she decided that this was the right outfit to visit him.

Bruce was still in the facility working on the data, another employee for whom the job was his life. When Jennifer entered the room he turned his head mostly because the clicking of the heels on the tiled floor was an uncommon sound in the laboratory; when he saw her his eyes and jaws opened wide. She did not speak immediately, just stood at the entrance in a sexy pose, but Bruce could not issue a word anyway.

"I need your help, Bruce" Jennifer eventually spoke in a sultry voice, then started to slowly walk towards the man, swaying her full hips seductively.

"Jennifer..." the man finally regained his voice "...what...?" but still did not know what to say.

"Shhh" she replied and put a finger on his lips when she finally reached him "I don't need your words, but deeds."

Jennifer's motions were steady and her words clear, all extremely seductive, but her thoughts were hazy, as if she did not fully control her own actions. It seemed that her lust had finally taken control over her body; it certainly was pleasurable...

Under Jennifer's guidance Bruce rode back a little on his chair until it touched the wall, the woman used the newly acquired space to stand over his lap; she began to sensually sway her body as she bent her knees and waist until her ample cleavage was at the height of the man's eyes. Unlike Jennifer Bruce was in full control of his mind and body, he could have stopped her at any point; his sheepishness was caused by plain confusion. After all she had HAD fantasised about such a scenario, he did NOT want Jennifer to stop, even though he was aware that her behaviour was odd. In the sexy red lingerie she looked even hotter than in his fantasies. When her huge breasts were slowly wiggling right in front of his eyes the man finally snapped out of the shock and acted hastily before the "dream" dispelled.

Bruce grabbed Jennifer at her waist and pulled her down onto his lap, as soon as her face was at his level he kissed her; their lips met with a violent passion, soon their tongues joined the act. One of the man's hands moved to his lover's back to hold her close to him, the other ventured to her round buttock and groped it possessively. Jennifer managed to fit one of her palms between the chair and Bruce's broad back, she used the other to hold the back of his neck.

The kiss lasted until they both ran out of breath, it was equally passionate throughout its entire duration. The lovers looked into each other's eyes for a moment, Jennifer's gaze was clouded with lust, but Bruce's was gradually catching up in that regard. The man placed his palms under his lover's bottom and stood up, she wrapped her both arms around his neck for support. Jennifer was not a light girl, fortunately Bruce was strong and could hold her up for another lengthy lustful sloppy kiss. When their lips parted again he carried her to a nearby empty desk and sat her on the hard wooden surface; her legs remained tightly wrapped around his slim waist. They kissed again, this time significantly shorter and soon Bruce shifted his attention from Jennifer's lips to her breasts.

The man did not take the bra fully off, just pushed down the lacy cups to get access to the soft flesh and the hardening nipples. The man grabbed both huge breasts with his hands, despite the large size of his palms the boobs were more than a handful. He then dived with his face into the cleavage and began to kiss the soft tender skin, he continued the activity until he reached the nipple which he then began to suck; he groped the fleshy breasts roughly the entire time. Jennifer's soft moans were quickly getting louder which was the best indication that Bruce's roughness was just what she had needed. She had never enjoyed such caress before, or at least she was not aware of that, her lovemaking had always been slow and gentle; but she had never been a screamer either and that apparently was changing as well.

Bruce bit one of the nipples while pinching the other, neither of these was exactly playful; Jennifer cried out in pain mixed with lust, but did nothing to protest. But that short foreplay was already enough for the both of them, apparently Jennifer's arousal was contaignus. Bruce straightened up and gave his lover one more short sloppy kiss, he then pushed her legs apart and pulled the lacy panties aside. He wanted to lick her pussy to make it slippery enough, but as soon as he touched the fabric of the panties he realized that she was already soaking wet; he just made a few probationary licks, more to taste her than anything else. With the taste still on his lips he straightened up and surprisingly quickly took off his trousers and underwear to reveal a sizable penis; it was already semi-erect and leaking precum.

Jennifer reached between Bruce's legs and grabbed his cock, a few strokes with her palm were enough to bring it to full size, it was long and thick, significantly bigger than average. The woman hungrily guided the cock into her own pussy and from there let Bruce do his job. When her palm retreated from her crotch he pushed his loins hard into her, Jennifer pushed her head back and let out a loud groan, she outstretched her legs to the sides, but soon lifted them up and placed her ankles on the man's broad shoulders. Bruce grabbed her tightly by the hips and was quickly hastening the pace, his shoves were hard and fast, but remained deep. The man had an impressive stamina and since the foreplay was almost non-existent he had not had a chance to deplete it.

Neither of them were in a mood for diversity, so they maintained the same position as minutes passed by. Jennifer's moans were rapidly getting louder and soon high-pitched cries were added to the mix, something that had never been a part of her repertoire; as the room filled with the woman's ecstatic noises, Bruce's passion increased even further. His stamina might have been impressive, but even he had his limits; they had both completely lost the sense of time, but Jennifer's orgasm came a lot sooner than it usually did. The woman arched her back, clenched her fists and issued a long high-pitched scream, one louder than even the earlier cries; she also clenched her vaginal muscles with force she was not aware she was capable of, that pushed Bruce over the edge. His motions became hectic as his cock started to shoot the load deep into Jennifer's pussy; he completely did not think if she was on contraceptives or not. Their mutual climax was long and loud, passionate and chaotic, the woman screamed the entire air out of her lungs and the man shot more semen than ever in his life.

Eventually it was over, Jennifer took her legs off Bruce's shoulders and let them hang off the desk, he leaned forward to support himself on that piece of furniture; he was tired but since he was in an overall good shape he did not feel exhausted. Jennifer on the other hand, as soon as she regained her breath, felt strangely energised, she had never felt so invigorated in her life; not only their passionate sex had caused no fatigue, while it had been satisfying it also cause her to crave more!

When Bruce too regained his breath, but before he got the chance to ponder on recent events, she leaned in to kiss him; he did not oppose her lips, but their kiss was not nearly as intense as the previous ones, but was more sensual for a change. When their lips parted Jennifer said:

"Again."

"What?"

"Fuck me again."

"But we just..."

Bruce did not get the chance to finish because Jennifer kissed him once again, this time it lasted longer.

"Lick me," were the woman's first words.

A steady streak of semen was oozing out of her pussy, Bruce's load had been exceptionally voluminous and he was not overly eager to taste it himself.

"Lick my clit," she specified when she noticed his hesitation.

She kissed him once more, but then pushed him gently downwards between her legs. Bruce was a decent licker and had no problems with finding the clitoris, but Jennifer was simply buying time, it was not a cunnilingus she craved; still almost as soon as the man's tongue touched her tender parts she resumed the moaning, softly this time.

Jennifer let her lover lick her for only a few minutes, the semen slowly oozed out of her pussy almost the entire time. Eventually she gently pulled him up, laid another kiss on his lips, then gestured for him to lay down on the floor; her behavior became so dominant that Bruce obeyed without hesitation. Jennifer joined him right away and instantly put her mouth on his penis; she had never been the biggest fan of giving blowjobs, but right now she was hungry for cock, in any of her holes. It has been barely few minutes, since the man had had an intense orgasm, but in her enthusiastic mouth his penis was slowly coming back to life; the overall sexual atmosphere that emanated from the woman and hung in the air seemed to be an aphrodisiac in itself.

Few minutes later Bruce was hard and ready for another round, Jennifer did not waste any second and mounted him immediately, cowgirl style; the cock went smoothly into her pussy which was soaking wet with a mixture of fluids. The woman needed only a few motions to find her rhythm, her huge breasts bounced with each move and the sight mesmerized Bruce. Soon Jennifer's moans and cries once more filled the room as she rode her lover. Again neither of them insisted on a change of position, although the man did not seem to be in an active enough mood to suggest anything; he simply lied back, enjoyed the sex and admired Jennifer's curves as she bounced up and down on his cock.

12