Scientific EXperiment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The woman was once again the one who climaxed first; she significantly increased the volume of her cries and clenched her vaginal muscles tightly, but this time it was not enough to push Bruce over the edge, so she continued to ride him until he shot another load inside of her pussy. This time it was not nearly as large, but she made sure to milk every drop available. She then leaned forward to give her lover another kiss, he returned it, but it was clear that he was not in a shape for anything more. Their lips parted and Jennifer stood up, as soon as she did so the semen began to ooze out of her pussy, but she ignored it.

Still wearing her sexy lingerie and high-heeled boots she set out to find another man who could help her satiate the lust that kept growing inside of her. As far as Jennifer was concerned there should be one more man in the facility; Phil, a student who worked as a janitor as a part time job. He might not have been as handsome as Bruce, but he had the most important quality she craved at that moment - a cock; hopefully a big one matched by a decent stamina.

Phil was sitting at his post and reading a book, only occasionally he glanced at the cameras, so he noticed Jennifer only when she was already by his side, he was just as shocked as Bruce earlier.

"Hello, handsome," said the woman in a seductive voice she was not aware she possessed.

Phil made a sheepish smile as his book fell to the floor, he managed to mutter a weak "Hi" in response. He might not have been Apollo, but was not bad looking either and after breaking up with his girlfriend fortnight ago he was an easy prey for a sexy milf. No more words were spoken, as soon as Jennifer realised that she would meet no resistance she took full control of the situation. She grabbed the young man by the collar of his shirt and pulled him up, she did that only to gain better access to his trousers which she quickly took off along with his underwear. She then stood up and kissed Phil on the lips, at first he remained passive, but after a few moments he returned the kiss; the student also wrapped his arms around Jennifer's body and grabbed her full buttocks. The kiss was lustful but short, the woman was the one who broke it.

"Lie down," she gestured towards the carpet on the floor.

Phil was still slightly hesitant, even after the sloppy kiss and with his trousers and underwear down; he simply could not believe this was all happening for real. But since he was a young healthy man without a girlfriend his cock made the decision for him; when Jennifer touched his shoulders to push him down he complied before she applied the pressure.

The woman's pussy was soaking wet, so it needed no further preparation, but Phil's penis was only starting to get erect; Jennifer's hungry mouth got it hard and sloppy within moments. When she deemed Phil's cock ready she instantly mounted him, cowgirl style again. The penis was average in size, but for Jennifer it was enough; it went in smoothly and she issued a loud groan as it did. During the fucking she was equally audible as previously and Phil was as mesmerized by her bouncing breasts as Bruce had been. Since it was his first round he tried to be more active too, he pushed his hips up to match Jennifer's movements; they found a common rhythm surprisingly quickly.

Phil had a decent stamina, but nothing extraordinary, he did his best to prolong this awkward yet pleasant surprise sex, but Jennifer's passion and apparently insatiable lust were too much for him too endure for long. The man shot his load inside of his lover's pussy while she never stopped bouncing on his cock as he did so, it was not as voluminous as Bruce's, but still added some cream to the mix. Yet just like previously Jennifer did not feel fully satisfied. With the penis still inside of her vagina she leaned forward to kiss her lover, it was long and sensual, interrupted occasionally so they could catch their breath. Phil participated enthusiastically, their tongues mingled inside of their mouths; his hands roamed over her voluptuous body.

When their lips eventually parted Jennifer was still hungry for more.

"Lick my clit," she commanded.

She did not give the man a chance to hesitate, still on her knees she moved to his head and knelt over his face. Luckily for her Phil was pretty open minded in sexual matters, he did not mind sloppy cunnilinguses and the overall lustful atmosphere washed away any inhibitions he might have had left. The man's tongue was skillful enough to bring Jennifer to a screaming orgasm within a few more minutes. But if he had thought that this would be the end he was in for another surprise that night. As soon as her orgasm subsided Jennifer got off Phil's face and moved back to his cock, she planned to return the oral favor, even though her motives were selfish. The man would have preferred to have a longer rest, but he was not going to shoo a hot chick off his cock because of that; some time later he was ready for another round.

Jennifer had already had sex in the cowgirl position twice, it is an active position which requires quite significant effort on the woman's part, but she did not feel tired. Yes, she maintained a decent form and had a good physical stamina, but one could expect some fatigue, especially in her legs; Jennifer displayed none. But she wanted at least some diversity, so this time she would let her man be the more active participant. She bent over the desk, spread her legs and again commanded:

"Fuck me!"

Phil's face was red from all the excitement and he shook his head in disbelief. Not that he did not want to obey, it was just all so insane! But he nevertheless decided to ride the 'crazy dream' while he was still in it. He approached the woman, grabbed her slim waist and shoved his cock into her pussy; again it went in perfectly smooth.

The second round was as monotonous as the first one, Jennifer's loud moans and cries accompanied it like previously. This time Phil managed to bring his lover to a screaming orgasm before he shot another load into her pussy, but he continued to fuck her until eventually climaxed himself. After emptying his balls for the second time, just like Bruce before him, the student was not really in a shape to have a third round anytime soon; and Jennifer was not in the mood to wait. She wanted more! She needed to be FUCKED! Again. And again! And AGAIN!

After her lover withdrew his cock the woman turned around and kissed him, it was sloppy and passionate as usual. The semen was oozing out of her pussy, some of it had already soaked into her stockings. Amazingly Jennifer was still wearing her panties, somehow they were not an obstacle when moved to the side. She fixed them, so they would now gather the cum, not that she minded the soaked stockings.

There were no more men inside of the facility, so Jennifer needed to search for them outside. She turned around and left Phil without a word, he stood there with a dumbfounded but satisfied look on his face and a softening penis. Jennifer walked out into the warm summer night.

The car park by the laboratory was empty, no people and only two cars, hers and Bruce's. But right next to it, separated only by a tall kerb and a narrow lawn, was another car park. There were quite a few cars parked there, but more importantly there seemed to be people; hopefully they were men. Jennifer strode across the concrete surface in nothing but her sexy lingerie and leather boots, the clicking of their heels reverberated through the empty place. The men, they were men indeed and there were four of them, heard her long before she reached them. They went silent, turned their heads somewhat nervously and... froze in disbelief.

Jennifer continued to walk towards the men, swaying her full hips to the sides with each step. The men regained their composure only when she almost reached them. Whatever they had been doing they apparently forgot about and focused on the new opportunity that had just approached them. It was hard to say if they had been planning to do anything illegal, they all looked pretty average and wore normal everyday clothes.

"Hello, sweety."

"You seem lost."

"Are you looking for something?"

Their "pick-up lines" sounded dumber than the men's appearance would suggest, as if their brains had suddenly stopped operating in a regular fashion. To their credit the sight Jennifer presented was unusual to say the very least and she looked far seixer than she herself could have ever imagined, but that did not seem to be a sufficient explanation.

"I found exactly what I've been looking for," the woman responded in a sultry voice as she stuck a sexy pose, "come and get me, boys."

That explanation seemed to satisfy the men, they almost jumped onto her and began to grope her body; their touch was rough, possessive and completely disregarded Jennifer's comfort or dignity, but she did not mind it in the least. She ignored their lewd comments too.

"What a body!"

"This bitch is HOT!"

"Sexy piece of fuckmeat."

"Such a slut!"

They touched her breasts, buttocks legs, their hands were all over her body, feeling her up like a piece of meat. Squeezing, slapping, pinching.

The groping could not continue for too long and it were not the men who wanted the most to progress to something more. As their hands continued to touch her body Jennifer squatted down and reached for the nearest zipper; the other men followed her example and swiftly four cocks were released. Two were average, one was larger, the fourth was huge, but their size did not matter, all soon received attention from the woman's hungry mouth and hands. She tried to distribute the sucking and jerking somewhat even, so that they would all get erect as soon as possible. She succeeded, within several moments four men were ready to fuck her.

Jennifer bent over the hood of the nearest car, she picked such a pose on the side of the vehicle, so that her mouth would be available as well. Finally she got released from her panties and the first cock was shoved into her pussy; fast, hard and smoothly. The woman issued a loud lustful cry, but was soon silenced by another penis that was pushed into her mouth; she accepted it hungrily.

Time stopped flowing for Jennifer, there was only sex, pure animalistic sex. Her lust seemed insatiable, even though the four men fucked her hard swapping at the posts when the other one finished. The woman made a lot of loud ecstatic noises whenever her mouth was free, but that did not happen too often. She was indifferent when the man with the largest cock pushed it into her ass, she accepted it with ease. She had never been a fan of anal sex and had never been stretched so wide, he was not gentle in the least either; still she loved the sensation. Her body continued to be groped, her buttocks received a generous amount of slaps. Early at some point her breasts got released from the bra, the men played with them roughly, groped and squeezed them, pinched and bit the nipples. Jennifer only moaned and screamed, because at that moment her mouth was free. She showed no signs of fatigue, neither of her orifices felt sore. The men swapped placed and rested when the other two fucked the woman. At some point they all switched to anal, it might have been during the second round, that hole received its share of rough fucking too. Jennifer just kept moaning and never held back.

No-one seemed to be bothered when at one point Bruce and Phil joined the party. Apparently they had not gone home and used the time, over an hour, simply to rest at the laboratory. Now they were ready for some more fun and the four stranges did not mind their company at all. Everyone was drunk with lust and fucking was all they cared for.

They fucked Jennifer in multiple position and places, on the car, on the concrete, on the nearby lawn. She got fucked lying, standing, kneeling and sitting. All of her holes got filled with cocks, cum has been shot inside of them as well as onto her body; it felt as if there were litres of it. The stockings and boots were all the clothes that were left on her body. Jennifer reached countless screaming orgasms, but each seemed to only amplify her lust. She moaned and cried out, but never showed any signs of weariness.

Few hours later, when the short summer night was slowly coming to an end, but just before the sky got bright the four strangers finally got too tired to continue and simply left without saying a word. They were too exhausted to speak, their testicles almost hurt, their clothes were soaked with sweat. Bruce and Phil were weary too, but Jennifer remained as invigorated as ever. Somehow the three of them went back into the laboratory and not further out into the city. There they had one last wild fuck before simply collapsing onto the floor.

It was already bright when they woke up, all three of them. The clock in the lodge where they were lying showed quarter to seven, soon the first employees would arrive. The trio looked at one another, they were all mostly naked; they could see in each other's eyes that everyone remembered what had happened during the night. But what exactly had happened? Or rather WHY? Before they could search for an answer they had to clean up the mess before anyone spotted it.

Jennifer was the biggest mess, she was dirty and sweaty, her hair was sticky with sperm, her stockings were a ruin, boots seemed fine though. What she was not, was being tired; yes, she could use some sleep, the hour or two they had lied unconscious was not nearly enough, but apart from the lack of sleep she felt perfectly fine. No soreness, no scratches, nothing, even the cut on her palm had disappeared. She should have been feeling, physically and mentally, like trash, but she simply felt fifteen years younger. She was not sure if that was a reason to be happy or scared.

12